Farm Accountancy Data Network, Maintenance And Operational Procedures
Original Language Title: Lauku saimniecību uzskaites datu tīkla izveidošanas, uzturēšanas un darbības kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88089
Clarifies 16.06.2004., Journal No. 96 (3044) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 465 in 2004 (April 29. No 26 33) for the farm accountancy data network, maintenance and operational procedures Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act, article 13 of the third rule 1 shall be determined for the farm accountancy data network (network) the creation, maintenance and operational procedures.
2. the network's job is to provide Governments and others with a yearly, representative and equitable agricultural producers economic information: labour used in farm land uses, the area, livestock numbers and movements, and the products produced, sales, inventory, production costs, taxes and duties, the European Union and national support and commitment.
3. the Ministry of agriculture is responsible for the creation of the network according to the Council of 15 June 1965 to Regulation No 79/65/EEC laying down the network for the collection of accountancy data on the incomes and business operation of agricultural holdings in the European economic community. The network is operated by the national scientific non-profit organization Latvian National Agrarian economic Institute ".
4. the Ministry of Agriculture approved each year an annual work plan of the network, financial and activity reports.
5. network operation of the authorized institution is awarded funding from the Ministry of Agriculture for this purpose, the law on the State budget for the current year allocation.
6. to create a network of representative sample set of random network gradually include not less than 1000 farms, on the selection criteria using the agricultural producers, economic size and region.
7. information on the sample design of the network in the agricultural producer incomes, expenses, taxes and duties are limited by the availability of information. The data collected are published only by farm groups, so preventing the identification of individual farms.
8. the rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004 a
Search Translated Laws of Latvia