Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88030
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 412 in 2004 (April 22. No 24, 48) procedure is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture and rural development have been issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which is assigned to the national and European Union support for agriculture and rural development.
2. national and European Union aid for agriculture include the following payments: payments of area: 2.1 2.1.1. single area payment (direct support of the European Union on the terms referred to in paragraph 5 of the agricultural land that maintain this provision in accordance with paragraph 6 of the said conditions); 2.1.2. the area down to arable crops payment; 2.1.3. the forage area; 2.2. in addition to national direct payments: 2.2.1. for bovine animals and sheep to mothers; 2.2.2. for the milk quotas in tonnes; 2.2.3. for grass and flax seed; 2.2.4. for potato starch.
3. The national and European rural development support includes support for rural development and the measures which are being implemented according to the Council of 17 May 1999 on the Regulation No 1257/99 on support for rural development from the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF), as well as some of the amendments and repeal Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1257/99) and State aid in accordance with article 51 of the regulation.
II. the area payment procedure 4. areas are eligible to receive payments a farmer who meets the following conditions: 4.1 in agricultural activities according to the Council on 29 September 2003 of the Regulation No (EC) 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers and amending certain regulations, article 2, point "c"; 4.2. is the owner of agricultural land, legal possessor or the lessee; 4.3. invest means in material management of land or agricultural production.
5. Agricultural land except land set aside and unused agricultural land, is planted and sown: 5.1 the arable land under crops or farm the lawns;
5.2. the black fallow land (arable land, harvest year concerned is not sown and not left fallow for two consecutive years) or the fallow land (arable land, which yield no more than one consecutive year is sown for the production of green manure); 5.3. the meadows and pastures; 5.4. Permanent plantations.
6. Area payments are eligible for them, farmland areas that meet the following conditions: 6.1 agricultural area is groomed and the crop is grown in the light of the growing agrotehnik; agricultural land is not present in the invasive plant species "Sosnovsk the Hogweed (Heracleum of sosnowsky) and shrubs;
6.2. the relevant agricultural land drainage in the system are maintained, ensuring the regulation of soil moisture regime; 6.3. to maintain the fertility of agricultural land, plants or crop residue and stubble into soil; 6.4. meadows and pastures are used for animal feed or grazing. They are noganīt or at least once in the flat, and the grass is harvested to the august 1, cultivated pastures and cultivated pastures – up to 10 July; 6.5. logging in the area payments in 2005 and subsequent years, the necessary measures are taken to avoid the object area at burning.
7. The area payment application and the required accompanying documents each year up to May 20 to submit Field support regional agricultural administration. 8. If in fact sown the agricultural land area in the calendar year concerned is greater than or less than the original area payments, declared in the specified application information on the workload of the field support service regional agricultural administration shall submit each year by 15 June. 9. If the amount in one payment of area aid application form the national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development, not more than 30 dollars, the aid shall not be granted.
III. the payment of the area down to arable crops area payments for arable crops 10 is eligible for this rule referred to in paragraph 11 crop areas on which the crop under normal growing conditions are maintained until at least the beginning of flowering.
11. arable crops area payments granted for the following crops: summer and winter wheat, summer and winter barley, rye, oats, Triticale, buckwheat, summer and winter rape, peas, field beans, sweet lupins, flax oil, flax, or separate the cultural mixture.
IV. Forage the forage area 12 payments payments are entitled to receive for the following areas: fodder for meadows and cultivated 12.1 cultivated pasture where zelmeņ the botanical composition consists mainly of legumes and grasses linked to herbaceous species and with a uniform density zelmeņ; 12.2. the arable land of the permanent grassland sown; 12.3. cereals, legumes and silage maize and green.
13. in legumes and grasses linked to grassland species are alfalfa, Eastern Galega, red clover, white clover, alsike clover, Timothy, meadow fescue, Cocksfoot, meadow foxtail, perennial ryegrass, meadow grass, red fescue.
V. additional national direct payments for cattle and sheep to mothers 14. in addition to national direct payments for cattle and sheep, mothers are entitled to support the applicant who then owned the animals are registered and regularly provides information on legislation, animal herds and the recording of holdings.
15. Payments to pay for: 15.1. bovine animals slaughtered over the age of eight months, if the following conditions are met: 15.1.1. bovine animals are slaughtered for food and veterinary service of the existing slaughterhouse or exported to another country directly from farms or commercial mediation in accordance with the limited liability company "national breeding information data processing center"; 15.1.2. the minimum retention period for the bovine in Latvia before the realisation of not less than six months in accordance with the limited liability company "national breeding information data processing center"; 15.1.3. the rural support service regional agricultural administration each quarter to the first 10 month of the date the application is submitted., which shows the animals slaughtered or exported identity number; 15.2. a meat breed suckler cows, suckler cows or obtained in a cross with a meat breed, as well as the dairy breeds of cows inseminated using a meat breeds of bulls if the following conditions are met: 15.2.1 suckler cows born calf is registered in the State of the society with limited liability "the national breeding information data processing center" and is located at cow for at least 90 days after birth; 15.2.2. the rural support service regional agricultural administration every second or fourth quarter to the first 10 months of the date of submission; 15.3. the mother sheep, if the following conditions are met: 15.3.1. a flock of sheep is not less than 10 mothers who support the application time is earlier than the year in accordance with the limited liability company "national breeding information data processing center"; 15.3.2. support to 15 July, the applicant submitted the rural support service regional agricultural administration application on sheep number of mothers on July 1.
16. If the applicant has supplied false information or violated the conditions for granting the aid payment, claiming a 15 on this rule payments referred to in one year, the applicant will be denied the opportunity to receive support payments.
Vi. Additional national direct payment for the dairy quota tonnes 17. in addition to the direct payment for milk quotas granted dairy premium per tonne for tonne of individual reference quantities (milk quotas) in the calendar year that the March 31 are registered in support of the applicant's holding.
18. Eligible for this provision in paragraph 17 that the premium is where: 18.1. support the applicant fulfilled the requirements for the use of milk quotas and enforcement laid down in the legislation on milk quotas. 18.2. the applicant up to the current year 15 July has provided Field support regional agricultural administration application for premium.
19. the payment calculation and field support services in the regional agricultural administration once a year following due receipt of the application from the producer. 20. the rural support service retrieves data from the society with limited liability "the national breeding information data processing center" for the support of the applicant's conformity with the receipt of payment. 21. If the applicant has supplied false information or violated the terms of payment of the aid, by claiming this provision referred to in paragraph 17, the applicant payments to one year are denied the right to receive the payment of the aid.
VII. Additional national direct payment the grass and flax seed growers
22. in addition to national direct payments are eligible for this rule referred to in paragraph 24 of crop species produced and realized if the seed: seeds are certified 22.1 national plant protection services and implemented; 22.2. the rural support service of the regional agricultural sector has registered a growing Declaration (if sēklaudzētāj produced seeds distributes itself) or a contract with sēklaudzētāj (if the application is submitted to the company); 22.3. the rural support service regional agricultural administration has submitted the following information: 22.3.1. yield obtained (in quintals) – each year, up to October 1; 22.3.2. the previous annual seeds actual sales price (excluding value added tax) – every year until 1 September.
23. the rural support service register this rule 22.2. production referred to in the Declaration and the cultivation contract in accordance with the directly applicable European Union provisions on the common organisation of the market. 24. the payments shall be granted on spelt wheat (Triticum Spelta l.), rice (Oryza sativa l.), flax (Linum usitatissimum l.), the oil flax (Linum usitatissimum l.), hemp, the tetrahydrocannabinol content of which is not more than 0,2% (cannabis sativa l.), the dog bent (Agrostis canina l.), white bent (Agrostis gigantean Roth.), creeping bent (Agrostis stolonifera l.), common bent (Agrostis capillar by L.), the high tall oatgrass (arrhenatherum elatius (l.) P Beauv ex J.S. et k. b. Presl.), Cocksfoot (Dactylis glomerat l. by), Reed Fescue (Festuca arundinacea Schreb.), sheep's Fescue (Festuca ovina l.), meadow Fescue (Festuca pratensis HUDs.), red Fescue (Festuca rubra l.), auzeņairen (x festulolium), Runner (t.sk. annual) airen (Lolium multiflor Lam. of) airen pasture (Lolium perenne l.), hybrid airen (Lolium x boucheanum Kunth), by Timothy Bertolin (Phleum bertolonii DC), Timothy (Phleum pratense l.) , Grove grass (POA without moral by l.), meadow grass (Poa pratensis l.), swamp grass (POA palustris l.), grass (POA trivial by L.), the hedisārij vainagveidīg (hedysarum Coronarium l.), hops, alfalfa (Medicago l. lupulin), Lucerne (populations) (Medicago sativa l.), Lucerne (variety) (Medicago sativa l.), esparset (viciifoli of onobrychis Scop.), Alexandria's clover (Trifolium medium l. alexandrin), alsike clover (Trifolium hybridum l.), crimson clover (Trifolium incarnatum l.) Red clover (Trifolium pratense l.), white clover (Trifolium repens l.), white clover (Trifolium repens l. var. gigante), Persian clover (Trifolium resupinatum l.), vetch (Vicia sativa l.), winter vetch (Vicia villosa Roth.) seeds. 25. the applicant shall submit a Field support regional agricultural administration: 25.1. application – each year, up to 15 June; 15.7. a copy of the certificate of seed; 25.3. a packing slip, invoice copies (the original show) or natural persons – the State revenue service established mandatory receipts on the left, and disposed of the varieties seeds.
VIII. Additional national direct payment to growers of starch potatoes 26. in addition to the direct payment is eligible for starch potato growers on tonnes of potato starch, if: 26.1. an agreement has been concluded between the potato producer and the starch processors for specific delivery of potato starch; 26.2 starch potatoes delivered for which a delivery contract concluded; 26.3. starch potato growers have established State plant protection service; 26.4. the rural support service regional agricultural administration each year up to May 15, has filed an application.
IX. Closing questions 27. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 May 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia