The Procedure Is Administered And Monitored By National And European Union Aid For Agriculture And Rural Development
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā administrē un uzrauga valsts un Eiropas Savienības atbalstu lauksaimniecībai un lauku attīstībai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/87950
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 369 of 2004 in Riga 20 April (pr. No 23, § 68) the procedures for administering and monitoring State and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development have been issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5 the seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development from the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund guarantee section funding.
2. State aid in the European Union the European Union agricultural direct payments and additional national direct payments (hereinafter referred to as aid payments).
3. national and European Union aid for rural development measures shall be granted in accordance with the Council of 17 May 1999, Regulation (EC) No 1257/99 on the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) support for rural development and amending and repealing certain regulations.
4. the rural support service: 4.1 provides a single administrative system maintenance and operation;
4.2. improve the required joint administration system;
4.3. inform farmers about the receipt of payment of the aid arrangements;
4.4 the European Union issued a direct payment to the applicant of his agricultural land;
4.5. accepting aid applicant submissions (submissions) and registered;
4.6. application control and control of the legal possession of the property or place;
4.7. maintain payment and reporting system to ensure the support payments and accounts;
4.8. ensuring payment of the aid aid applicants whose applications meet the conditions for receiving the aid;
4.9. shall prepare and transmit a report to the European Union, the competent authorities of the aid payments and controls.
5. public limited liability company "national breeding information data processing center" provides a single administrative system in association with the herd and animal holdings records to administer applications for aid payments relating to livestock and milk quotas.
II. Joint administration system 6. Single administration system consists of a field of the record, the client registry, data processing systems, payment and reporting systems.
7. single administration system provides: 7.1. uniform accounting, registration and control arrangements for the payment of the aid;
7.2. the single aid payment tracking, registration and control arrangements;
7.3. uniform access to data on applications and payment of aid, as well as the application and payment of the aid;
7.4. aid for making payments to the applicants whose applications meet the conditions for receiving the aid;
7.5. the accumulation of data on agricultural land management.
8. The single administration system data is the basis for the determination of the amount of the payment of the aid.
9. The single administration system includes information on applicants and recipients of aid are limited availability information.
10. the rural support service for support, the applicant or recipient or their legal representatives the written request in writing or electronically provide single admin system contains information concerning the applicant or the beneficiary of the aid.
11. Local authorities and governmental institutions in the single administration information system to carry out its functions can receive in writing or electronically free of charge.
12. to prevent certain applicants and beneficiaries of aid identification, data collected are published only by farm groups.
III. Field in the register 13. Field in the register is a geographical information system, which collects information on agricultural land, in order to ensure uniform access to data and ensure the application of the applicant, the aid and the payment of the aid.
14. the register is: 14.1. part of the text that summarizes data for each field unit (continuous agricultural parcels, which delimits the viable natural identifiable objects) location, specify the identification number and the area;
14.2. part graphical field block digital cartographic images in the scale of 1:10,000 or 1:5000.15. To maintain and develop the Field, the State land service free of charge provide the field support necessary information.
16. the rural support service provided free of charge to the State land Department data on updated field block boundaries.
IV. Customer register and payment and reporting system 17. Customer register is an information system that provides registration and accumulation of data on applicants for and recipients of aid.
18. payment and reporting system is an information system that provides support payments and reporting.
V. Application of the data processing system 19. Application data processing system is an information system that provides support for application tracking, data entry, as well as in the relevant registers provides application control.
20. the application of the data processing system ensures the payment calculation support the applicant, if an application complies with the conditions for receipt of the aid.
Vi. Administration of the payment of the aid the European Union 21. direct payments for agriculture and rural development measures for the administration of the rural support service provides a single administrative system.
22. national direct payments for arable crops and forage area for additional administration uses single administration system. If necessary, the data from the unified administration system also uses a different payment scheme administration.
23. the tests prescribed in the applicable directly to European Union legislation, to control the European Union granting direct payments and to ensure effective verification of compliance with the rural support service also carries out the control of application or legal possession of the property location.
24. the rural support service conduct random controls in the legal possession of the property or location to verify the compliance with additional national direct payments. Field support service to take control of the applicant not less than five percent of the amount of each payment type.
25. for each control property or legal possession or stocking (animal) in the location Field of the support service officers of the Act, which specifies the type of the test method and test perceived. The Act of signature field service officer and support the applicant or his legal representative.
VII. Support the applicant's rights and obligations to support the applicant 26:26.1. provide accurate information requested, by filling in the application form, but the European Union's direct payment the applicant — noted field support service in given agricultural land map your harvested agricultural land;
26.2. the completed application form (annex) (European Union applicant for direct payment — also their agricultural land map) submitted to or sent by mail to the rural support service to regional agricultural administration, within the territory of which the greater part of his management of agricultural land;
26.3. two calendar weeks from the date of receipt of the letter to respond in writing to the rural support service information requested in writing;
26.4. two calendar weeks of Field support services to provide written information about the changes to the data holdings.
27. If the tenderer does not support time provides an answer to the rural support service letter or information about changes to the data holdings, the aid shall be reduced in accordance with the European Union and the Republic of Latvia law, taking into account the mistakes in the application.
28. the applicant and the beneficiary is entitled to challenge the Field support the decisions taken by the highest authority in the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
VIII. Closing question 29. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 May 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia