Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/87948
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 367 in 2004 Riga 20 April (pr. No. 23 66) procedures to collect and summarize information on prices of agricultural products and trade volumes released under the agricultural and rural development Act article 13 the first part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which to collect and summarize information on agricultural prices and trading volumes.
2. the information on prices of agricultural products and trade volumes collected and compiled the national scientific non-profit organization Latvian National Agrarian economic Institute "(hereinafter called the Institute).
3. the information on prices of agricultural products and the sales they provide agricultural producers, growers, processors, traders and importers (information providers) which are chosen on the basis of the Institute, the Central Statistical Bureau and the food and veterinary service. Taking into account the specialization of production, economic size and trading volume to ensure representativeness, Institute of information information providers together include: 3.1 vegetable, fruit and Berry growers;
3.2. vegetables, fruit and Berry importers;
3.3. producers of milk products;
3.4. the chicken egg producers;
3.5. the poultry producers;
3.6. the slaughterhouse;
3.7. the pig breeders;
3.8. the cattle breeders;
3.9. fibre flax and hemp processors and traders;
3.10. flower growers;
3.11. flower importers;
3.12. grain processing enterprises;
3.13. live poultry and poultry meat importers;
3.14. the life of the Lamb, and the lamb meat importers.
4. information about the imported fisheries products prices and volumes provide the main customs administration on the basis of customs declarations included in the data.
5. the Institute or its authorized person checks the conformity of the information submitted.
II. Information content 6. Every day till 9.00 Institute this rule 1 and 2 in the annex for information on previous trading days provide: 6.1. vegetables, fruit and Berry importers (annex 1);
6.2. flower importers (annex 2).
7. Every Monday until 12.00 Institute this rule 3. information set out in the annex for the past week provides a live poultry and poultry meat importers.
8. Every Monday until 17.00 Institute this rule 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the information laid down in the annex for the past week: 8.1. slaughterhouse (4, 5, 6);
8.2. grain processing enterprises (annex 7).
9. Every Tuesday until 17.00 Institute this rule 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 the information laid down in annex a for the past week: 9.1. vegetables, fruit and Berry growers (8, 9);
9.2. vegetables, fruit and Berry importers (10, 11);
9.3. the producers of milk products (12, 13);
9.4. swine producers (annex 14);
9.5. the beef producers (annex 15);
9.6. hen eggs producers (annex 16);
9.7. poultry meat producers (annex 17);
9.8. flower growers (annex 18).
10. each month until the seventh day Institute this rule 19, 20 and 21 of the information laid down in the annex for the previous month: 10.1. slaughterhouse (annex 19);
10.2. in flax and hemp grown for fibre processors and traders (20.);
10.3. a live lamb and lamb meat importers (Appendix 21).
11. Each year, before 15 may Institute this rule 22, 23 and 24. information set out in the annex for the previous calendar year shall: 11.1. slaughterhouse (22, 23);
11.2. vegetables, fruit and Berry importers (Appendix 24).
12. For imported fisheries products prices and volumes, the main customs administration provides information for the following periods of time: the Institute 12.1. for the period from the first of each month to the 15th day of the same month, up to twenty-second date or until the first working day after the twenty-second date;
12.2. for the period from the 16th of each month date to the end of the month — the 7th of the following month or the first working day after the seventh.
III. Information gathering and compilation procedure 13. A week before the launch of the collection of information, the Institute shall inform the supplier about the obligation to provide information on certain agricultural products in accordance with these rules.
14. the information provided in the questionnaire in accordance with the provisions of the annex and addressed to the Institute by fax or electronically within the time limits provided for in these rules. If it is not possible to send the questionnaire by fax or electronic means, information on pricing, the Institute may notify by phone and the original questionnaires sent by mail once a month.
15. the Institute maintained a list of information providers at least once a year and assess the information set.
16. the Institute shall inform the Central Statistical Bureau on those information providers who do not submit the information required or have submitted incomplete information.
17. The information providers, which in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 should provide the relevant information, but have not submitted them or have submitted incomplete information, Central Statistical Board called to administrative responsibility legislation.
18. the information provided by the supplier of such information shall be deemed limited access information under the freedom of information act.
19. the Institute in accordance with the procedure laid down in these rules, the information collected is collected and transmitted to the Ministry of Agriculture, the national fisheries administrations and the European Commission, the European Union legislation.
IV. final question 20. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 May 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia