Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 19 December 2000, The Regulations No. 435 "lotteries And Gambling Organization And Maintenance Of Monitoring And Control Arrangements"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 19.decembra noteikumos Nr.435 "Izložu un azartspēļu organizēšanas un uzturēšanas uzraudzības un kontroles kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89538
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 507 in Riga, 25 May 2004 (pr. No 31, 48) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 435 "Lotteries and gambling organization and maintenance of monitoring and control procedures," Issued in accordance with the law "on lotteries and gambling" article 39 do Cabinet of 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 435 "Lotteries and gambling organization and maintenance of monitoring and control arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2000, 466./469.nr.; 2001; 2003, 117 No 18 nr.) the following amendments : 1. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 2.1 the following: "2.1 the recipient to perform authorization, supervision and control of the gambling Inspectorate Organizer work tool also checks where permissions recipient-owned gambling equipment and machines, as well as the permissions the recipient's office location where the organisation of gambling related books."
2. Supplement with 6.2 4. subparagraph by the following: "4. the law" 6.2 On lotteries and gambling "article 21 prohibition laid down in paragraph 9 and the regulations governing the organisation of lotteries and gambling procedures, compliance with the requirements of the person responsible for the contract of employment (transcript) with the licensed corporation, which set up the machines in gambling venues."
3. Express 6.3 the second sentence by the following: "Gambling machines of the accounting report is completed by installing slot machines gambling venues, dismantling them, as well as with the gambling machine collection. Slot gaming counter accounting report shall be completed not less than twice a month, and the interval between the first and last month of the reporting population shall be not less than 10 days. "
4. Supplement with 9.9. subparagraph by the following: "9. slot machines or equipment or is registered and that it is mounted in a visible place the assigned identification number."
5. Supplement with 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the following paragraph: "15. inspection officer participates in the Casino collection related activities, such as the table of cash box opening, the casino cash balances, the table opening and closing statements, the results of the Act and table casino cash daily report form filling.
16. the Casino collection related activities happening in places where progress can record CCTV system of the Casino.
17. Casino at the end of the collection is kept of the location of the gaming tables of all cash and coin box key, an official of the Inspectorate concluded with a security mark. Security mark the inspection officer removes the next casino at the beginning of the collection.
18. for each Casino inspection officials of the collection Casino collection Protocol, which specifies the following information: the name of the Corporation, 18.1. legal address, fiscal code;
18.2. the name and address of the Casino;
18.3. Casino collection date;
18.4. the Casino's collection start time and end time;
18.5. casino cash balances and Casino table results in the form of a number;
18.6. the security number plate;
11.6. the casino chips, in LCY, the value of opening and closing the Casino;
12.8. the total amount of money by opening and closing the Casino;
11.7. the Corporation's central coffers and/or credit casino which received and issued cash in dollars;
18.10. the table;
18.11. other revenue in dollars;
18.12. casino cash balance by opening and closing the Casino;
18.13. get currency, local currency converted by the Bank of Latvia the rate in force on the date of the financial transaction;
18.14. the amount in dollars of non-cash settlement;
18.15. Notes on Casino collection.
19. the Protocol referred to in paragraph 18 shall be signed by the inspection officer, inkasator, the cashier and the Casino employee who supervises (pitboss) games on all gaming tables and determines that the table will be assigned to a specific dealer. "
Prime Minister i. Emsis Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 5 June 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia