Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89684
The traffic Department of the Ministry of aviation rules No 2 Riga, 21 May 2004, the provisions on charges for air navigation and airport services are Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" article 28 1. these provisions determine the charge for air navigation and airport services and the arrangements for servicing the Riga flight information region (FIR) and the International Airport "Riga" and "Liepāja": 2. the charges for air navigation services shall be charged for the service on the route Riga flight information region (FIR) based on aircraft maximum take-off weight (MTOW) and is determined as follows: R = P x D x W: R-charge on the route air navigation services received;
P-charging unit charges Riga flight information region (FIR). Charge the unit pricing is $35. Charge the unit pricing for international routes, which the State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" in a task charged the central route charges Office (CROC) is us $35.32.
D-1/100 daŗ of the whole distance that made Riga flight information region, which are translated by the great circle route and is expressed in kilometers with an accuracy of two decimal places. Aircraft landing at the Republic of Latvia or from paceŗot, the distance is reduced by the distance flown aerodrome control area (TMA);
W = the weight of the aircraft, which is calculated as follows: maximum take-off weight that is, dragging the square root of the quotient obtained by the aircraft maximum take-off weight of pieŗaujam metric tonnes referred to in the certificate, the validity of flight flight instruction or other similar official document, divided by the number 50 3. air navigation services rendered the airfield access area fee shall be determined as follows: A = A-where: PxK charges for air navigation services provided airfield approach zone;
P-charging unit charges $35;
(K) — aircraft weight factor specified in this paragraph in the table iekŗaut: From MTOW (tonnes) 1 K 0-5 2-0.8 0.5 * 10 3 10.01 5.01-20 4-5 1.5 2.0 25.01 20.01 25-30 6-7 2.7 3.5 45.01 30.01 45 – 50-60 5.0 4.2 8 50.01 60.01-80 9 90 10 5.7 80.01-110 12110.01 90.01 7.5 6.5 11-13150.01-9.0 12.0 14200.01 150 200-300 20:15300.01 – 15.0 UP if the weight of the aircraft less than 2 t and it doesn't take a commercial flight, K = 0. Liepaja airport approach area coefficient 0.6 applies. 4. Charges for aircraft take-off and landing airports of the Republic of Latvia: 4.1 the basic in the airport "Riga" is set at $1.0, distance up to 350 km flights, and $10.0, flights in excess of 350 km, for every 1000 aircraft maximum take-off weight, kg (noapaŗoj up to 10 kg);
4.2. Basic airport "Liepaja" is defined in the $8.2 for every 1000 aircraft maximum take-off weight, kg (noapaŗoj up to 10 kg). This amount will be charged at the airport.
4.3.1 aprīŗ to 30 September and 1 October to 31 March from noon. 22.00 to 6.00 local time is calculated and charged an additional fee of 20% of the basic amount.
5. Training flight hour is equivalent to one take-off and landing time, but each next hour is applied to the factor 0.75. Airport "Liepaja" is applied to the coefficient 0.2 hours from first.
6. The fee for parking ramp: 6.1 the first 3 hours free of charge;
6.2. the airport "Riga" and "Liepāja" for every aircraft maximum take-off weight of pieŗaujam kg and 1000 for each subsequent 24 hours-USD 1.3;
6.3. the airport "Liepaja" minimum fee is 5 USD.
7. The fee for airport security measures: 7.1 the airport "Riga" — flights exceeding 350 km — 15 USD, but flights to 350 km-4 USD for each departing komercpasažier;
7.2. the airport "Liepaja"-6 USD for each departing komercpasažier.
8. passenger departure fees in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 February 1999, regulations No 28 in the airport "Riga" for each departing passenger is $7.9. Zero tariff is applied: 9.1 in relation to these rules 1-7. the payments referred to in point: 9.1.1. special flights, which are made to carry the Latvian State or Government leaders, which gives official visits;
9.1.2. flights by State aircraft (according to ICAO the state definition of aircraft);
9.1.3. to carry out the search and rescue work after the competent aviation search and rescue service of the order;
9.1.4. flights which end airfield, from which the aircraft has taken off and is not sitting in another airfield (forced return).
9.2. in the case of those provisions 2 and 3 payments: mentioned in paragraph 9.2.1. flights which are carried out in Riga flight information region (FIR) under visual flight rules (VFR) outside of controlled airspace boundaries;
9.2.2. aircraft, weighing less than 2 tonnes if they do not take commercial flights;
9.3. This provision in the fee referred to in paragraph 8 shall not apply to passengers who have not reached the age of two years, as well as tranzītpasažier.
10. Charges for air navigation and airport recovery procedure is the following: 10.1 the aircraft owner and user are equally responsible for the payment of the services received;
10.2. payments shall be made within 30 days of the invoice date. If the payment deadline coincides with a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, payment shall be made on the next working day. If payment is not made, then the aircraft owner or user pays the Civil Code of the Republic of Latvia under certain interest, if not otherwise specified in the contract.
Business and payments for Charter flights must be performed by the descent to perform settlements where air traffic information center, the airport "Riga" dispatch centre or the nearest bank nodaŗ, if the contract provides otherwise;
10.3. invoices for air navigation services provided to international flight on the route Riga flight information region (FIR), the Republic of Latvia to the use of airspace and air traffic organization of national joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" in the name of and on behalf of and payment of invoices collected on Eurocontrol central route charges Office (CRC), if the collection by that company.
11. Closing questions: 11.1. Be declared unenforceable in the Aviation Department of 30 January 2001, Regulation No 1 "provisions on charges for air navigation and airport services", February 5, 2003, the provisions of no. 1 "amendments to" rules on charges for air navigation and airport services "", 13 May 2003, the provisions of no. 2 "amendments to" rules on charges for air navigation and airport services ", October 22, 2003, the provisions of no. 3" amendments to "rules on charges for air navigation and airport services" and 21 January 2004, the Regulation No 1 "amendments to" rules on fees on the provision of air navigation and airport services.
11.2. These regulations shall enter into force from June 1, 2004.
Aviation Department Director a. Levine
Search Translated Laws of Latvia