Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90161
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 540, Riga, 15 June 2004 (pr. No 37, § 24) the rules on stamp duty on real estate and home service Certificate Issued in accordance with the law "on tax and duty" 10. the second paragraph of article 1. determines the order in which the State fee payable for the State land service of the real property cadastral register of State issued certificate of real estate or of structures and composition of apartment ownership of property (up to the strengthening of property rights) (hereinafter certificate) and Government fees, as well as the benefits of receiving the certificate.
2. the duty rate for legal and natural persons is 2.70.
3. The State land service of the certificate shall be prepared within five working days.
4. If a person wishes to obtain a certificate in one workday, the State pays double the amount of the fee. If the State land service within this certificate does not prepare, the increased rate of State fee refunded inquiries requesting specified account five days after the issue of the certificate.
5. a State fee shall be paid when submitting the State land service of the certificate request. If the real property cadastre in the national register no records concerning real estate ownership and the composition of the State fee shall not be refunded.
6. State fee for the issue of the certificate included in the State budget.
7. a State fee shall be paid to: 7.1. State control;
7.2. the public prosecutor's Office;
7.3. the Criminal money laundering prevention service;
7.4. direct State administration;
7.5. the municipalities.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, Minister of Justice v. höche Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by June 19, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia