Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90585
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 571 Riga, June 29, 2004 (pr. No 39, § 33) road traffic regulations issued under the Highway Traffic Act (3) the second paragraph of article 1 General questions 1. terms used in the rules: 1. passing-driving past one or more completely or partially stopped vehicles on the roadway, as well as other barriers (obstacles) associated with a change in the direction of;
1.2. overtaking-driving past one or more moving vehicles entering the opposite lane (road side) and return to the previous lane (road side);
1.3. place – built-up area where the entry marked with the 518. or 520. road sign, but check out: 519. or 521. road sign;
1.4. stop-stop the vehicle for a period not exceeding five minutes, if it is needed for passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle, the loading or unloading of the vehicle;
1.5. front-driving past one or more moving vehicles without entering the opposite lane (road side);
1.6. the dangerous cargo-cargo transport or storage process, its characteristics can cause an explosion, fire or other damage, as well as the danger to human life or health;
1.7. driving bar – any bar longitudinal suspended (may be indicated by road signs), which is wide enough to down it in one line could go cars;
1.8. the carriageway – part of the road intended for the vehicle driving. The path can contain several carriageways that are enclosed with the sadalošaj bars or barriers;
1.9. the path – any traffic built area (road, street, Avenue, the crossroad URu.tml. territories including the entire width of the road, sidewalk, suburbs, the split bar and island). The road includes a complex path, artificial structures (bridges, traffic overpasses, tunnels, culverts, drainage installations, support walls and other buildings), road engineering structures (public passenger vehicle staging and pavilions, braking and Acceleration lanes, vehicle parking, recreation areas, bike paths, sidewalks, roads and lighting lines of communication and other engineering structures), the Organization of the technical means of traffic (road signs, traffic lights, signālstabiņ, crash barriers, pedestrian barriers, vertical and horizontal road signs and other technical means);
1.10. road traffic – the relationship that occurs when moving along the roads with or without vehicles;
1.11. road traffic participants – any person to travel or directly take part in road traffic;
1.12. road traffic accident, road traffic accident occurred involving at least one vehicle that results in people died, he suffered personal injuries or losses suffered by natural or legal persons property or to the environment, as well as in other places, where possible, of the vehicle accident involving the vehicle;
1.13. the dark of day time-time of the evening dusk to morning twilight to extinction;
1.14. give way to the requirements, which state that road users should not start to go (go), continue to go (go) or to carry out any manoeuvre, if so other road users is disturbance of road (walking) or they are forced to change driving direction (going) or speed;
1.15. the railway crossing-road intersection with the railway track in the same grade level. Railway crossing the border is an imaginary line perpendicular to the axis of the road crosses the road from the railway crossing barrier, but if no such barriers, from 134.135. or road signs;
1.16. the residential area, built-up area (residential array, resting place), or a portion thereof, in which the entry marked with 528. road sign, but check out the 529. road sign;
1.17. the actual mass-mass of the vehicle with the driver, passengers and cargo. Tractor with trailer (semi-trailer) the actual mass of the tractor vehicle and the trailer (semi-trailer) actual masses;
1.18. the main path – the path marked with 201, 203 or 204.205., road sign, the path to which you have not set up the benefits of road signs in relation to the road on which to set up or 207.206. road sign, or the path to the asphalt, asphalt concrete, pavement URu.tml. coverage in relation to the road with gravel or crushed rock surfaces or path without pavement, or any path relative to the location where the road leaves the blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking, petrol filling stations, the company's URu.tml). The meaning of the term less important road surface directly before the intersection does not mean that the road is the same meaning with krustojam road;
1.19. pedestrian-a person who moves along the road on foot or a wheelchair, pushing a bicycle, moped, motorcycle, drag (pushing) jumper, baby cart or wheelchair URu.tml. This term does not apply to persons who carry out work on the road bike parts, and on traffic regulators;
1.20. the footpath – path for pedestrians (can be identified with 414. road sign);
1.21. the crosswalk-part of the carriageway, marked by the 530 and 531. road sign and (or) 931. road signs and pedestrian to jump across the carriageway;
1.22. the pedestrian and bike path-the path marked with 415.416.417, or road sign and designed for pedestrians and driving a bicycle;
1.23. sidewalk-portion of a road intended for pedestrians. The sidewalk adjoins the carriageway or is separated from it;
1.24. the crossroads-a place where crosses, cradles or branches paths on the same level. The intersection is delimited with imaginary lines linking the opposite edge rounding off roadway. This term does not refer to the place where the roadway out of blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking lots, gas stations, company URu.tml);
1.25. the motor vehicle: self-propelled vehicle, implements, also running on a road under its own power, other than a moped and track vehicles;
1.26. the moped – two, three or four-wheeled vehicle with a cylinder capacity of less than 50 cm3 and a maximum design speed not exceeding 45 km/h;
1.27. motorcycle – two-wheeled motor vehicle with or without sidecar. This term also refers to the snow motorcycles;
1.28. insufficient visibility – the weather conditions (fog, rain, snow URu.tml.), which is the nearest road visibility of 300 m, including twilight;
1.29. outskirts – towards the part that adjoins the carriageway and not designed for driving of motor vehicles;
1.30. the operational vehicle-motor vehicle which the assigned operational vehicle status and who participate in road traffic with flashing blue or blue and red flashing light and turn on special sound signal;
1.31. the passenger – a person who is in or on the vehicle (excluding driver), as well as the person who picked up or climb on it, get out of the vehicle or dismount from it;
1.32. passenger vehicle – a public bus, trolleybus or tram, which run on fixed routes. This term also refers to the route taxis;
1. the unladen mass, according to the national standard for the mass of the completed vehicle with a driver but no passengers and cargo;
1.34. trailer (semi-trailer) – vehicle intended for travel in connection with a motor vehicle. This term does not apply to motorcycle sidecars;
1.35. the forced stop-stop the vehicle technical corruption or hazard due to the driver's or passenger's State of health, the subject goods or dangerous for the road barrier on the road;
1.36. the full-weight stated by the manufacturer of the maximum permissible mass of the vehicle with the driver, passengers and cargo. Tractor with a trailer full of mass of tractor and trailer, the mass of the full amount, but the tractor with semi-trailer, the unladen mass of the mass of passengers and the full weight of the semi-trailer;
1.37. preference – go (go) in the intended direction of the first relative to other road users;
1.38. the dividing bar – part of the road between adjacent roadway from one another and not for driving or to stop it;
1.39. traffic moderator-person governing road traffic and is authorized to do so;
1.40. parking-suspension of the vehicle, if it is not related to the passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle, the loading or unloading of the vehicle, as well as the suspension of the vehicle for more than five minutes, if it is linked to the passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle, the loading or unloading of the vehicle;
1.41. the technical-tractor, combine or other special machine powered by an internal combustion engine, if it is not built on the base of the car;
1.42. tram – vehicle intended for travel on Rails in connection with an external power source. This term does not apply to electric powered;
1.43. vehicle-device, which by its design for driving on roads with motor assistance or without motor;
1. vehicle owner – the person or entity that owns the vehicle. For State or municipal ownership in the sense of these provisions constitutes direct or in direct public administration, in whose name the vehicle is registered;
1.45. the holder of the vehicle – the natural or legal person who, on a legal basis (property rental, leasing, loan contract, etc.) use a vehicle. The holder of a vehicle is not considered to be a person who uses the vehicle for service or labour relations;
1.46. driver-a person who drives a vehicle or taught to drive a person who does not have a corresponding category of driving rights. This term refers to the person who is running the vehicle until the vehicle began to drive the other person;
1.47. the composition of the vehicle – motor vehicle coupled to a trailer (semi-trailer), as well as connected to the towing and towed vehicles;
tricycle and quadricycle 1.48 respectively three or four-wheel motor vehicle having a maximum design speed of more than 45 km/h or has an internal combustion engine with 50 cm3 or greater capacity (the quadricycle unladen mass is not more than 400 kg (550 kg, if it is intended for the carriage of goods) and power-15 kW). This term refers to four-wheeled mopeds with a mass of over 350 kg, but does not apply to motorcycles with side-car;
1.49. the trolleybus – vehicle intended for on-road driving in connection with an external power source;
1.50. bike-vehicle with your muscle strength to move people, located on it (except the wheelchair);
the bicycle path — path 1.51. designed for travel with bicycles and mopeds (may be indicated by road sign or 413.932. or 941. road signs);
1.52. the tow-motor vehicle that drove in connection with trailer (semi-trailer).
2. the rules shall determine the arrangements of roads in Latvia.
3. Driving in Latvia is set on the right.
4. Road traffic participants must follow these rules and other regulatory requirements that govern the participants of road traffic duties, police officers and the instructions of the persons authorized to regulate traffic, as well as to respect traffic lights, road signs and road signs.
5. each traffic participant's responsibility to do everything possible to provide first aid for road accident victims.
6. for each traffic participant shall have the right to believe that the other persons in the progress of road traffic will comply with the requirements.
7. Road traffic is regulated and supervised by police officers and other persons in accordance with the laws and regulations are notified.
8. traffic regulators and the people who monitor the traffic on the road at any time of day must be conspicuous in uniforms with reflective material elements and an identification mark, must be present at the service certificate.
9. The driver shall have the right to know of his reason for stopping a vehicle, as well as the official name and job title, which it stopped.
10. Road users and other persons to act so as not to create dangerous traffic or traffic nuisance situations and do not suffer losses.
11. These rules not intended for road traffic restrictions when you identified and permitted derogations from the requirements of this Regulation (road works, sports competitions, public measures URu.tml.), may only be made to the laws and established using road signs, road signs, traffic lights, as well as information, containment, warning URu.tml. the device.
12. National armed forces special military hardware movement along the way only if the road is closed for traffic laws prohibition or restriction established or if the vehicles concerned are accompanied Defence Minister.
13. These rules and other legislation governing the relations in the area of road safety, also applies to vehicles registered abroad, as well as their owners, drivers and other road users, those situated in the territory of Latvia, if international treaties that Latvia, a member is not otherwise specified.
14. Road users banned: 14.1 damage, arbitrarily remove or install road signs, traffic lights or other road traffic organization technical means;
14.2. damage, pollute or piegruž the road.
15. If a member of the road or the road piegružoj contaminate (fallen cargo, wet oil URu.tml.), it should be immediately clear, but if this is not possible, it must warn other road traffic participants and reported to the police.
2. Pedestrians and passenger duties 16. Pedestrians to move along the sidewalk, pedestrian path or pedestrian and bike paths, but if it is not, to the suburbs. If the sidewalks, pedestrian paths, pedestrian and bicycle path, or to the suburbs not to move is not possible, pedestrians are allowed to move around the edge of the carriageway on one line (by the way, where is the dividing bar-on edge).
17. Move along the sidewalk, pedestrian path, pedestrian and bicycle path, or suburbs, using roller skates, skirting board in the URu.tml. sports or leisure equipment, if it does not interfere with other pedestrians.
18. Outside built-up areas for pedestrians, which goes over the edge of the carriageway or the suburbs, to move towards the direction of travel of the vehicle, but people who drive a wheelchair or pushing a motorcycle, moped, bicycle URu.tml. the edge of the road or the suburbs, to move in the direction of travel of the vehicle.
19.24-hour dark days, outside built-up areas, as well as settlements, if the road is not sufficient and evenly lit, pedestrians, moving along the road or in the suburbs, use light reflectors or other reflective material element or holding a lit torch.
20. Organized groups of people along the way may be to move only along the right side of the roadway in the direction of travel of vehicles in a column more than four people in line. The front and rear of the column to the left to find the person who accompanies, with red flags, but 24-hour dark and visibility – with the lit lamps: in front of the white light lamps, but the back with red light lamp.
21. the Group of Children allowed to take only during daylight hours along the sidewalks, pedestrian paths or pedestrian and bike paths, but if it is not, through the suburbs of vehicle driving direction column not more than two children in line. The front and rear of the column to the left to find the adults who accompany them, with red flags.
22. the pedestrians to cross the carriageway a pedestrian crossing (underground or surface), but if it is not, the junctions along the sidewalks or quiet imaginary. If the field of vision in the crosswalk or intersection, the road allowed to cross at right angles to the edge of the carriageway where good viewing on both sides.
23. Where road traffic is regulated, pedestrians must observe traffic or pedestrian traffic control signal, but if these do not exist – vehicle traffic control traffic light (traffic light) signals.
24. before the roadway crossing by a pedestrian crossing where traffic is not regulated, pedestrians must evaluate the distance to vehicles approaching, as well as assess their driving speed and verify security.
25. Outside pedestrian crossings where traffic is not regulated, they may go out to the roadway just after it is assessed by the distance to vehicles approaching, and also appreciated the speed and verified that the crossing is not a dangerous roadway, and that will not interfere with vehicle traffic.
26. A pedestrian on roadway shall not linger or without the need to stop. Pedestrians not to cross the road, crammed to stop on the "island of security". Pedestrians may continue to cross the road only after you have verified that it is not dangerous.
27. Pedestrians prohibited: 27.1. cross the road outside the crosswalk, if the road is the dividing bar or places where installed in pedestrian or road fencing fencing;
16.9. cross the road outside the crosswalk when the road where road traffic is going in two directions, have four or more lanes;
16.3. to move along the road, marked with 548. road sign;
27.4. go out on the road without making sure of whether or not the approaching vehicle, behind a stationary vehicle or other barriers that limit visibility.
28. when approaching the core vehicle, pedestrians prohibited to go out on the road, and pedestrians located on the roadway, the vehicle must give way.
29. To expect the public vehicle of passengers are only allowed to the boarding area, but if it is not, on the sidewalk or the suburbs.
30. The tram stop where there is no boarding area on the road to take a tram, the tram may be only when completely stopped. After getting out of the tram of the carriageway pedestrians should be released.
31. Passengers allowed to enter the vehicle and get out of it only after the vehicle is completely stopped. This must be done from the sidewalks, boarding area or suburbs. If, from the sidewalk or boarding area suburbs into the bezsliež side of the vehicle or to get out of it is not possible, it may be carried out from the sides of the road, if it is not dangerous and does not disturb the other vehicle driving.
32. Passengers whose seats fitted with safety belts while driving to be strapped. Motorcycles, tricycles, quadricycles and mopeds to passengers while driving the head must be to close his helmet.
33. Passengers banned: 33.1. while driving to interfere with the driver or distracted;
33.2. to open the door to a moving vehicle;
33.3. the open door of a vehicle stopped, if it threatens the safety of road traffic or disturb other road traffic participants;
20.8. to leave the seat without an invitation when the vehicle is stopped by a police officer or border guard (frontier).
3. Driver General obligations 34. driving, driving on the roads, as well as on other sites, which may be driving the vehicle follow that rule and other road traffic laws and regulatory requirements.
35. the driver of a motor vehicle must present the following documents to give by a police officer or border guard (to the State border or frontier): 21.8. the document on the right to drive a vehicle of appropriate category (annex 1);
35.2. documents of registration of the vehicle;
35.3. the vehicle owner obligatory civil liability insurance policy, if the vehicle is not the Visual information (labels) for the insurance;
35.4. the documents in accordance with these terms and other road traffic regulations governing driver needed to drive the vehicle concerned (operational vehicle or a similar vehicle) or the carriage of the cargo (dangerous, oversized, heavyweight and similar goods);
22.1. the power of a vehicle for use: 35.5.1. departure from Latvia, if not present, the possessor of the vehicle owner's or vehicle holder specified in the registration certificate. A mandate is a civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474. If the vehicle owner (holder) is a legal entity, the term also can certify the vehicle owner (holder);
35.5.2. driving a vehicle registered abroad, where the driver's normal place of residence is in Latvia and are not present in the vehicle's owner, possessor or vehicle specified in the registration certificate holder;
35.6. the document on the national technical inspection on the vehicle is not the Visual information (labels), or road safety Directorate issued a one-day permit to participate in road traffic, to make public the technical inspection.
36. The moped driver must be present in this provision, and 35.5 18.104.22.168.. documents referred to and give them check. The tram and the bus driver must be present for this provision and 35.3 21.8. documents referred to by police officers and demand they give check.
37. the driver who arrives in Latvia from abroad allowed to drive, if he is present in the Member State of the European Union issued a driving licence or driving licence, including the 1968 Convention on road traffic in certain categories of vehicles.
38. a driver has the following responsibilities: 38.1. before departure to check the vehicle's technical condition and whether it is equipped in accordance with this provision, 243 and 244.242. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1. At the request of the police staff be allowed to operate this equipment inspection;
38.2. the way to monitor the condition of the vehicle;
23.8. subject to the requirements of the police staff to deliver the technical condition of the vehicle and its equipment control or gauge, or actual weight of axle load control, as well as putting the vehicle carrying out the controls mentioned;
23.9. do everything possible in order not to endanger other road users, especially vulnerable ones (pedestrians and bicycle drivers);
38.5. the driving of a motor vehicle that is designed to seat belts, to be strapped and not carry passengers who have not secured (this applies to all passengers whose seats fitted with safety belts);
24.0. drove a motorcycle, motor tricycle, quadricycle or moped, the use of the helmet, as well as passes do not carry passengers, of which the head does not close his helmets;
36.6. to submit to the Customs authorities to carry out customs control requirements.
39. the driver is prohibited: 24.3. to drive the vehicle, if the concentration of alcohol in the blood exceeds: 0.2-promiles 39.1.1. drivers of vehicles to which the motor vehicle driving length of service is less than two years;
22.214.171.124.5 [permil], drivers of motor vehicles for which the driving length is greater than two years;
126.96.36.199 per mille, moped and bicycle drivers;
24.4. drive the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs, psychotropic, toxic or other intoxicating substance or reaction speed and attention to reducing medication effect;
39.3. drive the vehicle for a sick or exhausted to the extent that it may affect the integrity of the driving and road safety;
24.5. to drive the vehicle, if there is no appropriate category of driving right;
24.5. to drive, if is driving the ban on the use of the law;
24.6. to use alcoholic beverages, narcotic or psychotropic substances by road accident, and then when the vehicle is stopped by a police officer or border guard (to the State border or frontier), to the driving position, the checks for the detection or removal in a fixed order of such inspections;
24.7. put vehicle in drive a person not present in the appropriate category of driving licence, with the exception of training trips under this provision and driving 215 skill examination regulations for driving qualification prescribed;
24.7. without an invitation to leave the driver's seat, if the vehicle is stopped by a police officer or border guard (frontier);
24.8. using your phone when the vehicle is in motion (except for the driver to use it, not to be taken in hand the phone handset).
4. driving duties in special cases 40. If coming to the operational vehicle with flashing blue lights and turn on special sound signal, other road traffic participants should give it the path.
41. when approaching the operational vehicle with flashing blue and red lights and turn on a special sound, others moving in the same direction and the drivers of vehicles moving toward the drivers (if not a constructive path elements created, separating the road, such as barriers, the split bar) to give it a path, stopping the vehicle to the curb or to the suburbs, or if its busy, perhaps closer to the right edge of the roadway. The driver of a vehicle approaching the intersection (road) from the other direction, to stop the vehicle before the road to be crossed. Launch (continue) the ride may be only after it is passed by the long vehicle with flashing blue lights, who drove behind in a track vehicle (column).
42. operational vehicles may participate in road traffic, only the performance of emergency service mission: to save human life 42.1., material goods or prevent a person serious health and environmental damage;
26.2. the prevention of threats to public safety and order (also coming to the criminal offence (event));
26.3. track from the operational vehicle elusive person;
26.3. carriage of material values especially large scale;
26.4. escort other vehicles (column).
43. The provisions of paragraph 42 cases operational drivers may not comply with the requirements of this Regulation (except this rule 39.1 39.2 39.3.,.,.,.,, 24.5 24.5 24.6 in and 50 in the above requirements) and the requirements that are specific to traffic control signals. RAM driver must do everything possible to ensure road safety. Those rights and obligations are also those drivers whose vehicles accompanying operational vehicles.
44. before a track vehicle (column) the faster the operational vehicle must be driven with flashing blue and red lights and turn on special sound signal. Behind a track vehicle (columns) to drive the vehicle with flashing blue lights.
45. Accompanying the vehicle (the column), the driving speed in populated areas must not exceed the maximum driving speed of over 10 km/h, but outside the populated areas, more than 20 km/h. 46. Lit flashing blue flashing light State without special sound signal is turned on is only a warning. It can be used to alert for accidents (road traffic accident URu.tml.), as well as accompanying the vehicle (column). Drivers whose vehicles are lit flashing blue flashing light without special sound signal is turned on, must not violate the requirements of these rules, except stopping and parking rules.
47. Lit flashing orange (yellow) beacon does not favour. It is used to alert other road users attention and warn them of possible dangers. Flashing orange (yellow) beacon required to be turned on to drivers: 29.3. accompanying vehicles, carrying a particularly heavy or bulky goods;
47.2. accompanying the column of vehicles carrying explosives, radioactive substances, or strong exposure to toxic substances;
47.3. the road take the road maintenance and other repair or emergency relief work.
48. If road maintenance, repair or emergency relief work, driving Tan flashing orange (yellow) beacon, they may not be taken into account with road signs and road markings, and requirements to derogate from the provisions of these 98., 99, 100, 101, 105, 106, 108.. and 110 the requirements referred to in paragraph, but doing road maintenance work, also partially located at the side of the road for driving in the opposite direction If you are ensure road safety. Other drivers may not interfere with the work of those vehicle drivers, and they have to go with such speed that, if necessary, be able to stop the vehicle immediately.
49. Flashing orange (yellow) beacon road traffic light also allowed for those drivers who run the vehicles which by their construction are designed for specific tasks (bulky cars, implements the URu.tml.), vehicles that are used for specific tasks (technical assistance, road surveillance cars URu.tml.) and utility (power supply, heating URu.tml.), if the location of such vehicles on the road may cause interference or danger to other road users.
5. driving action after a road traffic accident in 50. If a road accident has injured people or damage to property of third parties (third party property is not considered a traffic accident involving the vehicle, the owner of which is not a driver), as well as when the vehicles due to damage, which may or not be prohibited from driving, driver: 50.1. immediately stops and stays in place of accident, emergency stop switch on and set the emergency sign but, if this is not possible, otherwise warn other road traffic participants of road traffic accident;
50.2. make all possible efforts to provide first aid to the injured, call an ambulance or emergency rescue, but if this is not possible, with your own or another passing vehicle delivered the victim to the nearest medical institution and returns to the place of the accident;
50.3. do everything possible to keep the place of the accident event traces, eyewitnesses name and address;
50.4. the road traffic accident, notify the police and, if necessary, rescue services and follow the instructions below.
51. If a road accident than people, there is no damage to the property of third parties, as well as vehicles are not due to damage, which may or not be prohibited from driving, driver: 51.1. immediately stops and stays in place of accident, emergency stop switch on and set the emergency sign, but if this is not possible, otherwise warn other road traffic participants of road traffic accident;
51.2. agree with each other in a road accident involving the driver of all relevant accident conditions, fill in the notice and not harmonised, reported to the police about the accident, the accident site.
52. If the provisions of paragraph 51 referred to a road traffic accident involving more than two vehicles or if the drivers are not able to agree on all relevant accident conditions and complete the agreed statement, drivers: 52.1. immediately stops and stays in place of accident, emergency stop switch on and set the emergency sign, but if this is not possible, otherwise warn other road traffic participants of road traffic accident;
52.2. the road traffic accident reported to the police and, if necessary, rescue services and follow the instructions below.
53. If this rule 50, 51 or 52. in road vehicles involved in accidents and prevents or interferes with other vehicles to pass traffic accident site and it doesn't interfere with police instructions, drivers released after sensing road traffic accidents involving vehicles and other objects.
54. If a traffic accident is involved only one vehicle, than the people and no damage to property of a third party, the driver may leave the accident site without reporting to the police about the incident.
6. Road traffic regulation regulation 55. Traffic: 55.1. with traffic lights (annex 2), which is green, yellow, red and white lights. Traffic lights are manufactured and installed in accordance with national standard LVS EN 12368:2000 requirements;
55.2. traffic regulators.
56. Traffic light signals shall have the following meanings: 56.1. green signal to allow movement. To road traffic participants aware that the green signal operating time ends and soon fires up the tone, you can ban the use of flashing green signal. To road traffic participants informed about the time (in seconds) remaining until the green signal at the end of the transaction, you can use the information in the table;
56.2. yellow signal banning movement, except for this provision, in paragraph 65, and warns about the upcoming change of the signal;
56.3. yellow flashing signal or two alternately flashing yellow signals allow movement and inform about non adjustable intersection, pedestrian crossing, road works or other dangerous road sections. To inform on the pedestrian crossing or adjustable spot where traffic is not regulated and the road crossing the bike path or pedestrian and bicycle path, you can use the yellow flashing tone or two alternately flashing yellow signals with that of a human silhouette, a bicycle symbol or a human silhouette and a bicycle symbol;
56.4. red signal (flashing too) or two alternating flashing red signals to the banned movement. To inform about the red signal, low burn time a traffic light or it can be installed in the section of the content of the explanatory plaque;
56.5. red tone with a yellow signal prohibits movement and inform that fires up the green signal;
56.6. the green arrows (arrow) signal on Black's permission to ride in the direction indicated (directions). The same meaning is green arrow traffic light papildsekcij, and arrows permission to turn to the left, also allows to turn around to face the opposite direction;
56.7. black arrow (arrows) on the red and yellow signals background does not change the meaning of this signal. They shall inform the authorised driving directions when will light up green arrow (arrow) signal on a black background;
54.1. the black arrow (arrows) on a green background indicates the signals that traffic lights have papildsekcij, as well as permission to go arrows (arrow) in the directions indicated.
57. Traffic light signals with a human silhouette, a bicycle symbol or a human silhouette and a bicycle symbol applies only to these road users. The green signal to permit movement, but the Red-prohibited.
58. To inform those on pedestrian traffic lights not lights signal the location of the button, as well as to inform pedestrians and bicycle drivers about traffic lights, which allow to cross the road, pedestrian or bicycle and pedestrian traffic lights may be supplemented with sound signals.
59. to regulate traffic in the traffic light can be used in a bar with a red "X" type of signal, the Green down arrows signal and yellow down the inclined arrows directed signal (signal light with long-lasting burning period to regulate traffic in the bar). These signals have the following meanings: 59.1. red "X" type signal prohibits down-bar, above which it is placed;
59.2. the Green down arrows signal permission to go to the bar, above which it is placed;
59.3. yellow down the inclined arrows directed signal indicates that a re-arranging immediately to the indicated arrow lane.
60. If the rules referred to in paragraph 59. traffic light signals are turned off, the bar above which is placed in the light, to enter prohibited.
61. The tram can be used to regulate traffic lights with four white lights, arranged in the form of the letter T. The ride allowed only if at the same time with lower signal illuminate one or several top tones, of which the left signal permission to drive on the left, middle, right, right, right. If only the top three light tones, ride.
62. traffic control signals shall have the following meanings: 62.1. hands raised to the side or drop down: 62.1.1. from the left and right side hand trams allowed to drive straight, bezsliež vehicles – straight and right, pedestrians allowed to cross the road;
62.1.2. from the front and from behind to drive all vehicles banned from the carriageway, pedestrians crossing the forbidden;
62.2. right arm straightened in front: 62.2.1. from the left side of the trams for the parties allowed to drive on the left, bezsliež vehicles – in all directions;
62.2.2. front all vehicles allowed to drive only to the right;
62.2.3. from the right side and from behind to drive all vehicles prohibited;
62.2.4. pedestrians allowed to cross the road behind the traffic regulator back;
38.7. hand raised up-ride vehicles and pedestrians to cross the road is prohibited, except for the provisions in paragraph 65.
63. the traffic regulator can give other drivers and pedestrians understood signals. For better visibility in traffic moderator may use the wand (the disk with a red light reflector). To draw the attention of participants of road traffic, traffic regulators can make whistles.
64. If the traffic regulator or traffic light signals, except for this provision, paragraph 59 traffic lights, driving bans, the driver must stop the vehicle before stoplīnij (929. road signs) or 541. road signs. If not stoplīnij (929. road signs) or 541. road signs, the vehicle must be stopped in the following locations: 64.1. prior to junctions and other road sections, before the pedestrian crossing, but the places where they are not, before the traffic light (if the drive prohibits traffic control signal – before the intersection of carriageways) so as not to interfere with other vehicles and pedestrians by which movement is allowed;
64.2. before the railway crossing, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 169.
65. If a malfunctioning yellow tone, or when the traffic regulator has his hand up, the driver of the vehicle, in paragraph 64 of these rules in the designated areas may be suspended, only fast braking, this driver may be the way to continue without stopping the vehicle. Pedestrians who at this point is located on the roadway, you must complete it to cross or stop on the "island of security".
66. The drivers and pedestrians to obey traffic control signals and instructions, also if they are inconsistent with the traffic light signals, road signs or road signs.
67. When approaching the stationary vehicle, which is lit flashing blue lights, the driver must drive with such speed that, if necessary, be able to stop the vehicle immediately.
68. the driver shall stop the vehicle if a police officer, border guard (to the State border or frontier) or customs officer instructs you to stop vehicle: 68.1. the speaker or to the driver of the vehicle facing the hand or wand of svārstveid movement, from police, State border guard (to the State border or frontier) or State revenue service car or motorcycle, which is a national standard EN 63:1999 fixed operational vehicle painted or not it;
68.2. horizontally with hand or wand on (at) the carriageways. At the same time with the other hand can give instructions to which particular driver and stop the vehicle.
69. The CSO gives an indication to stop the vehicle, must be dressed in uniform with light reflective material elements, and distinction. If stopping by on this rule 68.1. the vehicles referred to in reflective material elements are optional.
7. start Driving and driving direction 70. Before any manoeuvre – driving home, upgrading, cut, turning to face the opposite way, stopping the vehicle URu.tml. -the driver must ensure road traffic safety and on it, or will not be disturbed by other road traffic participants should be given the warning signal with the direction of light. If the light is not the direction or they do not work, the alarm should go by hand according to the maneuver.
71. the left turning signal must meet shoulder level side lifted the left arm straight or sideways up and elbow bent at a right angle up the right hand.
72. right turn signal corresponds to the shoulder level side raised the right arm straightened or side lifted and elbow at a right angle upward bent left arm.
73. The braking signal to meet up up left or right hand.
74. The signal with his hand to show clearly to other road users can see clearly.
75. in the light of the direction signal or manually to display the time before the start of the manoeuvre and stop immediately after it was completed (the signal display by hand can stop just before the maneuver). Signal is not displayed if it can mislead other road traffic participants.
76. before the cut to the left or turn-around to face the opposite direction warning be reported only after the driver made sure that he would not interfere with any moving behind him, the driver started overtaking.
77. the use of a Signal does not give the driver preference, and release him from the obligation to exercise caution.
78. the departure on the road from blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking, petrol stations, businesses, URu.tml.), the driver must give way to pedestrians and other road users, running along the way.
79. Travel from road to blakusteritorij, the driver must give way to pedestrians and other road users whose path he crossed.
80. the locales the driver must give way to trolleybuses and buses that start the ride from designated stops. Trolley bus and the bus driver may start driving from stop only when it is convinced that they are giving way.
81. Rearranging the driver must give way to vehicles without changing the direction of movement, drove by. One way moving vehicles while rearranging, the driver must give way to the vehicle to the right.
82. the outside intersections where the tram track crosses the compartments of vehicles in road bezsliež, the trams have priority.
83. before the cut to the right, the left or turn-around to face the opposite direction driver on the road to be taken by the time of the outer condition for driving in that direction, except to turn to enter the intersection where you want to drive through the circle (409. road sign).
84. If the roadway level with the middle of the road located on the tram track crosses to the compartments, turns left, or rotates to face the opposite direction from the left-most position, conceived on the same direction the tram track crosses the compartments, but outside of bezsliež, from the roadway vehicles.
85. If the intersection number of lanes and driving direction in down 512., or 517.515. road sign, turn left or turn around to face the opposite direction of the tram track of the compartments.
86. To turn to, leaving the carriageway intersection, the vehicle is on the opposite side of the direction.
87. If the tram track grade is separated from the rest of the roadway or not on the same level with them, cross the tram tracks are only allowed in the compartments provided for this purpose.
88. If the vehicle gauge or other reasons it is not possible to turn from the marginal conditions, have allowed a derogation from this requirement, if it does not interfere with the movement of other vehicles.
89. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction outside the junction, bezsliež the driver must give way to a moving vehicles and those vehicles who started overtaking, as well as vehicles, which run on the same direction the tram track grade.
90. If the road is not wide enough to achieve a driving in the opposite direction from the leftmost position allowed it to do from the right edge of the roadway or the right edge, without disrupting other traffic participants. In this case, the driver who turns around to face the opposite way, must give way in the same direction and moving toward a moving vehicles.
91. If driving paths intersect, but driving is not regulated in these provisions of the order, giving the driver the road on which the vehicle approaching from the right.
92. If the brake bar is furnished, a driver who intends to turn the driving must be rearranged in this band, and the driver may reduce the driving speed, just when you're on it.
93. If the departure on the road equipped acceleration lane, the driver must drive through it and must include the vehicle flow, giving way to vehicles travelling on this road.
94. To turn around to face the opposite direction prohibited from following locations: 94.1. to the pedestrian crossing;
58.6. on bridges, overpasses, estakād and beneath them;
94.4. to railway crossing;
94.5. where road visibility in any direction is less than 100 m. 95. Reversing, the driver may not interfere with other traffic participants. If it is necessary for road safety, the driver must perform this manoeuvre asked another person to help. Forbidden to go back along the path marked with 548. road sign.
8. layout of vehicles on the roadway. Bezsliež vehicle driving 96 the bar indicates the number of the relevant road signs or road signs, but, if not, the number of lanes is determined by the drivers themselves, taking into account the width of the carriageways, car dimensions and the necessary intervals between vehicles.
97. On the road where road traffic is going in two directions and there are four or more lanes, at the side of the road for driving in the opposite direction, allowed to enter, just exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction.
98. Outside built-up areas to go as near as possible to the right edge of the roadway. If driving in the same direction is two or more bars, the left-most bar allowed to enter only when the other lanes are occupied, as well as to take to the left, or achieve a driving in the opposite direction.
99. the locales where the bezsliež vehicle driving in the same direction is three or more lanes, the left-most bar allowed to enter only in the following cases: 99.1. If other lanes are occupied;
99.2. to take the left or achieve a driving in the opposite direction;
99.3. to stop the vehicle on a one-way road.
100. Commercial vehicles and vehicle combinations exceeding 3.5 tons full, populated places, driving in the same direction is three or more lanes, the left-most bar allowed to enter, only to take a left, cropped for driving in reverse or stop the vehicle on a one-way road for the loading or unloading of the cargo.
101. Vehicles which are prohibited to exceed or which for technical reasons could not exceed a speed of 40 km/h, and implements must come only through the right side of the lane. These vehicles and implements for another band allowed to enter only to overtake, get ahead, bypassed or the light before being cut off or cropped the left driving in the opposite direction.
102. If driving lanes for road traffic is intense, drove or before allowed to drive on the tram track in the same direction the compartments where the track grade is located to the left one level with the road. In this case, you may not interfere with the tram ride.
103. If the number of lanes and driving directions the crossroads down 512., 513, 515, 516, 593..., or 517. road sign, ride through the tram rails crossing prohibited.
104. The ride down the opposite tram track in the grade.
105. If the path represented by the 505 506, 508, 509. road sign or., the bar for public passenger vehicles, the other drivers except taxi, forbidden to ride, as well as to stop the vehicle is prohibited in this zone.
106. If the bar of public passenger vehicles marked with 505. road sign and 940. designation and appointed road roadway to the right, and are not separated from the rest of the roadway with a continuous road sign, the driver must turn to the right of the bar. This bar allowed to enter, to serve passengers in the vehicle or get out of it, if it does not interfere with public passenger vehicles or taxi service, as well as the right to leave on the road with this bar.
107. if equipped with suspended 413 road sign and 941. the designation of the road signposted bicycle route, from the rest of the roadway separated by wide 920. designation of the other road drivers bike paths cross only allowed continuous road sign to break.
108. where a carriageway split into bands with the road sign, the driver must drive just over the bar. Climb to the road's designation of the discontinued lines only allowed rearranging.
109. driving, exit on the road marked with 745. road sign, forbidden to enter the bar, which from both parties marked with 927. road designation. To enter this bar allowed just after passing the intersection of the first set after this rule 59. above the traffic lights.
110. Intensive road traffic conditions, when all lanes free, to change the bar allowed, only to take a cropped, driving in the opposite direction, bypass or stop the vehicle.
111. Along the sidewalks, pedestrian paths and bike lanes for motor vehicles to ride forbidden, except for road maintenance and utility (power supply, heating URu.tml.), if they do road maintenance, repair or emergency relief work. Along the pedestrian roads also allowed to drive vehicles serving the trading companies and other companies, by property management related jobs located directly at these pedestrian roads, if there is no other option, access does not interfere with pedestrian movement and the vehicle laden weight does not exceed 5 t. 9. Driving speed, distance and interval 112. Driver to drive at a speed that does not exceed the limits, taking into account the intensity of road traffic vehicle and cargo characteristics and condition, as well as road and meteorological conditions (especially the visibility in the direction of travel).
113. If a dangerous for road barriers or other danger to which the driver is able to see, they want to reduce the speed or stop the vehicle completely, or without causing danger to other road users, the obstacle must be doubled.
114. the locales all vehicle speed should not exceed 50 km/h, but residential areas, apartment house courtyards, gas stations and parking areas – 20 km/h. 115. Outside built-up areas of vehicle speed shall not exceed: 115.1. motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles, cars, trucks, laden mass not exceeding 7.5 tonnes, and buses – 90 km/h;
115.2. cars and buses, pulling a trailer and truck laden mass exceeding 7.5 t,-80 km/h. 116. On road sections where the installed road signs, vehicles are allowed to drive at a speed not exceeding that shown on the road sign.
117. in other cases, other than those mentioned in these regulations and in paragraph 116 115, vehicle speed shall not exceed: 117.1. carrying passengers outside the cab special works on trucks provided for that type of truck cargo space on passenger seats are fitted,-60 km/h;
117.2. dragging motor vehicles – 50 km/h;
117.3. dragging this provision referred to in paragraph 249 technological units, trailers, and 40 km/h;
117.4. driving on the road marked with 548. road sign, motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles, cars, trucks, laden mass not exceeding 7.5 tonnes, and buses – 110 km/h, cars and buses, pulling a trailer and truck laden mass exceeding 7.5 t,-90 km/h, but during the period from 1 December to 1 March respectively-90 km/h and 80 km/h;
117.5. mopeds – 45 km/h. 118. Driver banned: 118.1. exceed the vehicle manufacturer's maximum driving speed;
118.2. exceed the driving speed in accordance with the provisions in paragraph 263 above requirements specified in identification on the vehicle;
118.3. interfere with road traffic, without the need for travelling with too low speed;
118.4. rapidly slowing, if it is not required on road safety.
119. the driver depending on the speed you should select the distance to the vehicle in front, braking, it would be possible to avoid a collision, as well as select the interval that provides road safety.
120. Outside built-up areas and these rules 266.268. vehicles referred to in points (vehicle combination) between its managers and the vehicle in front should forfeit the distance to apdzenoš vehicles may smoothly rearranged to the right side of the road. This requirement does not apply if the driver is going, as well as gaining intense road traffic conditions.
10. overtaking mix-ups with the opposite mounted, vehicle and pre-emption 121. before overtaking the starting driver must ascertain whether: 121.1. no one behind him a moving vehicle driver who he might disturb, not started overtaking;
121.2. the same bar in front of the driver does not show the left turn signal;
121.3. overtaking will not interfere with moving towards vehicles;
121.4. after overtaking he can return to the previous lane (road side) without disrupting the apdzenam vehicle.
122. Apdzenam driver overtaking prohibited to interfere with the (increase the speed URu.tml.).
123. it is prohibited to the following locations: gaining 123.1. in respect of crossings;
123.2. intractable intersections, except when taken to the main road to traverse the path;
123.3. the railway crossing and closer than 100 m before them;
in the end, 123.4. up dangerous turns and other road sections where visibility limited vehicles, stopped building, URu.tml plantings;
123.5. to pedestrian crossings and tunnels.
124. If outside built-up areas the road width or roadway condition, given to a moving vehicle traffic, prevents the slope slowly moving, bulky or limit the speed of a moving vehicle, the driver, without disrupting other traffic participants, to go as near as possible to the road (suburbs) to the right side, as well as, if necessary, to stop the vehicle and run past the vehicles behind it created a traffic jam.
125. If the swap with the opposite vehicle circulating is difficult, the driver that is located on the side of the barrier (obstacle), must give way to the vehicle. If augšupceļo or lejupceļo floors marked with 110 and 111 road sign, road barriers, is going down in a moving vehicle.
126. To draw the driver's attention apdzenam, allowed to signal lamp light switch in accordance with the provisions laid down in paragraph 185 of the requirements.
127. Outside built-up areas on roads with two or more lanes in one direction is prohibited to overtake at the same bar in front of the vehicle on the right side, except it shows the left turn signal and has launched a maneuver.
11. Stopping and parking of vehicles stopping and 128. parking is allowed on the right side of the road as possible right on the edge, but if they don't, the edge of the carriageway. If the edge of the road created for this purpose extensions, stopping and parking of vehicles allowed in extensions.
129. In populated areas allowed to stop and stand on the left side of the road as possible left to hinterlands, but if they don't, the edge of the carriageway or the-extensions to the following roads: 129.1. on the road with one lane in each direction, if not in the middle of the road tram track grade;
129.2. on one-way (commercial vehicles and vehicle combinations exceeding 3.5 t permissible total laden weight of which, just for the loading or unloading of the cargo).
130. The vehicles allowed to stop and place it one line parallel to the edge of the carriageway. Motorcycles without sidecar, mopeds and bicycles are allowed to put in two lines.
131. The parking lot to the sidewalk or, over the sidewalk, where a parking lot marked with 532. or 533. road sign and 827.828, 829, 830. a., 831 or 832. papildzīm,., allowed to stand for motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles and cars without trailers, but if a parking lot marked with 825.826. papildzīm, or – also with trailers for passenger cars, as specified by the papildzīm and road markings. Parking on the pavement, the vehicle must be placed in one line as near as possible to the road. Allowed to stand on the sidewalk bicycles and mopeds, if it does not interfere with pedestrian movement.
132. The prolonged standing (recreation, accommodation URu.tml.) outside built-up areas only allowed stāvlaukumo or outside the path. Prolonged leave vehicle on the road is prohibited.
133. A driver may leave the driver's seat only if everything has been done to prevent the vehicle from moving out of place, but leave the vehicle, if the possibility of preventing their use without the driver's knowledge.
134. it is prohibited to open the doors of the vehicle stopped, if it threatens the safety of road traffic or disturb other traffic participants.
135. it is prohibited to stop and stand: 135.1. the tram track grade or its immediate vicinity if it interferes with the tram ride;
135.2. for ferries and tunnels;
135.3. on bridges, overpasses, estakād and beneath them;
135.4. where the distance between the carriageways of the continuous road signs, the split bar or the opposite side of the road and stop the vehicle is less than 3 m; 135.5. pedestrian crossing, where road crosses the bicycle path and closer than 5 m before them;
135.6. trafficked intersection and closer than 5 m to be crossed or cross the edge of the carriageway, except stopping and parking on the opposite side of the intersection, which is three continuous 920 or 921. road signs. "line or parting Strip. Requirements in this subparagraph does not apply to places where the roadway out of blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking lots, gas stations, company URu.tml);
135.7. closer than 10 m 25 m before and behind, 535, 536 534. or 538. road signs. Allowed to stop if necessary for passenger boarding or disembarkation from the vehicle and if it does not interfere with public passenger vehicles or taxi service;
135.8. where vehicle other drivers covered the traffic light signals or traffic signs;
135.9. on sidewalks, except this provision in paragraph 131;
the acceleration and braking 135.10. bar;
135.11.326. road signs in the area;
135.12. places where the roadway edge marked with 920., as well as the designation of the road where the edge or border of a roadway marked with 943. or 947. road signs;
135.13. outside built-up areas and dangerous turn in the road longitudinal fracture site around that vision something in one direction is less than 100 m. 136. it is prohibited to stand: 136.1. outside built-up areas closer than 100 m from the railway crossing, but the limit in built-up areas is closer than 50 m from it;
136.2. in other places where the stationary vehicle does not let go (to enter or leave) other vehicles or interfere with pedestrian movement;
136.3.327. road signs in the area and, accordingly, the odd or even days-329.328. or road signs in the area, as well as on all roads in the territory for which the entry marked with 522. road sign;
136.4. places where the edge or border of a roadway marked with road signs, 944 and places marked with 945. road designation.
137. in the case of forced a stop in places where stopping or standing is prohibited, the driver must do everything possible to make the road and bring the vehicle to a place where stopping and parking is prohibited.
12. Riding at 138. Exit to right or left, the driver must give way to pedestrians crossing the road, in which he pulls off, and bicycle drivers whose path he crossed.
139. it is prohibited to enter the intersection or trafficked intersection, where a traffic jam that can force the driver to stop the vehicle in the intersection or intersection of carriageways and interfere with driving other vehicles.
12.1. Adjustable cross 140. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction when it allows traffic light signal, the driver must give way to the driver of a vehicle from the opposite direction, going straight or turn to the right.
141. If the traffic regulator or traffic light signals permission to ride the trams and at bezsliež vehicles, the preference is for the trams, regardless of the direction.
142. When driving in the direction of the arrow, which is lit with papildsekcij traffic light red or yellow signal driver (also a tram driver) must give way from other directions to drivers of vehicles circulating.
143. a driver who entered the intersection when the traffic light signal is allowed, from the intersection of the proposed direction should leave regardless of traffic light signal mounted prior to departure from the intersection. If the intersection before traffic lights located on the driver's driving, is 541. road sign, the driver must take into account each traffic light signals.
144. when the light turns a permissive signal, the driver must give way to the driver of a vehicle that entered the intersection, when they allowed the traffic light signal, as well as pedestrians who cross the carriageway not crammed.
145. If a traffic light off or flashing yellow light running mode, the driver must comply with the non adjustable intersection before crossing the intersection and set the benefits of road signs.
12.2. the adjustable cross 146. Uneven road intersection, the driver who drove over the less important path must give way to the drivers of vehicles approaching the intersection on the main road.
147. The same highway intersection the driver must give way to the driver of the vehicle, approaching from the right.
148. The same road crossing the tram driver, regardless of the direction has priority over drivers of vehicles bezsliež.
149. If the intersection of the main road changes direction, drivers of vehicles travelling on the main road, cross the same road junction for the transfer. These rules need to be observed also between drivers of vehicles which run on less important roads.
150. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite way, bezsliež vehicle drivers should give way to the drivers of vehicles travelling on the same road in the opposite direction straight or turn to the right. These rules need to be observed also between tram drivers.
151. the driver that the main road turns left turns or driving in the opposite direction, must give way to the driver of a vehicle who started overtaking.
152. If not installed before the intersection the benefits of road signs, as well as on the road to be crossed before the intersection is not installed or 207.206. road sign and the driver cannot determine whether the path is a cover (the 24-hour dark days, or if the road was mud, snow URu.tml.), the driver must believe that he is on a minor road.
13. Road traffic residential areas 153. Living area for pedestrians and bicycle drivers allowed to move along the sidewalks and the road across its width.
154. Living area, gas stations and parking area for pedestrians and bicycle drivers are preferred, but they restricted unduly interfere with other vehicle driving.
155. vehicle standing residential areas only allowed in specially designed parking lot. If the parking lot is not, or if they are busy, the parking of vehicles is allowed only in areas where it does not interfere with the movement of pedestrians or other vehicles driving.
156. the residential area prohibited: 156.1. teach to drive;
156.2. stand for vehicles with the engine longer than five minutes;
156.3. Enter lorries laden mass exceeding 5 tons, as well as implements, except when required for loading, unloading cargo or working, the buses, the length of which exceeds 6 m, except when it is necessary for picking up or setting down of it.
157. the departure from the living area, the driver must give way to other road users.
158. the requirements referred to in this chapter also apply to apartment house courtyards.
14. A pedestrian crossing and stop public vehicles 159. Driver approaching a pedestrian crossing is not adjustable, the need to reduce speed or to stop the vehicle before a pedestrian crossing to give way to pedestrians crossing the carriageway on the pedestrian crossing or pass on it if they could be disturbed or threatened.
160. If not controlled pedestrian crossings stopped the vehicle or other vehicle, approaching a pedestrian crossing is not adjustable to reduce the driving speed, the driver may continue to drive only when it is satisfied that the vehicle in front is not in the crosswalk.
161. In any case (also outside the crosswalk) driver to run past the blind pedestrians that the signal with a white cane.
162. On adjustable pedestrian crossings and junctions, the traffic light is lit in a permissive signal, or displays traffic tuner signal, a permissive driver should be able to complete the suspended pedestrian crossing.
163. it is prohibited to climb to a pedestrian crossing when a jam behind them that can force the driver to stop the vehicle and interfere with pedestrian movement.
164. The driver must give way to pedestrians who are going to the same direction of travel stop (in the middle of the road) halt the tram or coming out of it.
165. When approaching a stopped vehicle, which set up a children's group, the distinguishing mark of the transport, the driver must drive with such speed that, if necessary, be able to stop the vehicle and run past the children crossing the road.
15. Level-crossing crossing 166. Crossing the railway crossing, the driver must give way to trains (locomotives, railcars) approaching.
167. before crossing the driver must make sure no approaching train, and taken into account in the gate position, stop, road signs and road markings, as well as the crossing attendant's instructions and signals. Forbidden to ride, if crossing guard, put the chest or back to the driver, it indicates with overhead or to the side of the wand raised, arms raised.
168. it is prohibited to climb to level crossings, where the barrier is closed or started to close, or if the signal light is burning ban (regardless of the status of the barrier, and if they are not). If the traffic light is not working or is burning only white flashing signal, but the barrier open or no driver may drive over the crossing only after ensuring that the train is coming or not.
169. to run past the approaching train, as well as in other cases when crossing cross the forbidden, the driver must stop the vehicle before stoplīnij (929. road signs), but if they don't, or 541.207., before the road signs; If it is not,-not closer than 5 m of barriers; If they don't, not closer than 10 m from the nearest rail of the railway; If the railway crossing is equipped with traffic lights, just before traffic light. Starting to go after the suspension of the vehicle, the driver must make sure no train is approaching.
170. it is prohibited to climb to level crossings if: 170.1. beyond creating congestion, which can force the driver to stop the vehicle on level crossings;
170.2. they are located in the vehicle. If the crossing is located in a vehicle, the other stranded drivers should do everything possible to make the crossing.
171. in the case of forced stopping on crossing the driver must drop off the passengers and to do everything possible to make the crossing. If the vehicle from crossing drive fails, the driver, if possible, inform the rescue service and must do the following: 171.1. If possible, people should be sent to the direction along the track on both sides (each – 1000 m from the crossing), if there is only one person – at the direction that the track path worse, and transparent explains how to display a stop signal to the train engineer to stop the approaching train;
171.2. must remain in the vicinity of the vehicle and must be given a general alarm signal;
171.3. when the train, to run against it, showing a stop signal. Stopping shows with hand signals, apļošan day-holding a brightly colored cloth or other prominent subjects, night, torch or lamp. The general alarm is signal sound series, which consists of one long and three short signals.
172. the driver is prohibited: 172.1. take over the crossing to transport to the impromptu equipment and machinery (agricultural machines, road construction machines, construction machines URu.tml.);
172.2. cross the railway tracks are not intended for this purpose;
172.3. vehicles that drive it to stop before the crossing, if movement across the railway crossing and passing the prohibited entry associated with the side of the road for driving in the opposite direction;
172.4. arbitrary open barrier or circumnavigate it.
173. the rail road crossing the distance Manager permission are allowed to cross the following vehicles: 173.1. vehicles with gauge Laden or not exceeding 5 m in width or height of the roadway surface – 4.5 m; machines or their composition 173.2. that actual mass exceeding 52 t. 16. external lighting devices use 174. During daylight hours on motor vehicles, as well as trams and trolleybuses to be driven with a daytime running light , dipped to gaismasv the front fog lamps.
175. When driving in the dark during the day, vehicles must be lighted following external lighting: 175.1. motor vehicles-passing or driving beam headlamps, as well as lamps and lighting the plate;
175.2. trailers-lamps and the plate lighting.
176. Driving insufficient visibility, vehicles must be lighted following external lighting: 176.1. motor vehicles-passing beam, driving beam or front fog lamps as well as lamps and lighting the plate;
176.2. trailers-lamps and the plate lighting.
177. driving-beam headlamps must switch on the dipped-beam headlamps: 177.1. settlements, if the road is sufficiently and evenly lit;
177.2. at least 150 m from a moving vehicle or to a greater distance if towards the ultimate driver for switching the lamps need signals, periodically switching the headlights;
If you can dazzle other 177.3. managers (those who go in the same direction). If the driver dazzle him turn on the emergency stop and without changing lanes, you must reduce the speed or stop the vehicle.
178. Stopping and standing on the road outside the populated areas 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, motor vehicles and their trailers must be lit with lamps. If the smog, intense rain or snow URu.tml., allowed light also dipped-beam headlamps or front and rear fog lamps.
179. Stopping and standing in the localities apgaismoto road sections not 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, motor vehicles and their trailers must be lit with lamps, but motor vehicles without trailers allowed in place of the tail light the parking lamps are suspended. If the smog, intense rain or snow URu.tml., allowed light also dipped-beam headlamps or front and rear fog lamps.
180. Stopping and standing in the populated areas 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, lamps or the parking lamp shall not be lit allowed road sections, which stopped the vehicle other drivers visibly enough distance.
181. the driving front fog lamps light up to allow:
181.1. insufficient visibility – separately or together with the dipped-beam headlamps;
181.2.24-hour dark days, not apgaismoto road sections – together with the dipped-beam headlamps.
182. Rear fog lamps shall be allowed only if there is a light mist, rain or snow URu.tml intensively.
183. Front and rear fog lamps shall be switched on together with the lamps and the plate lighting.
184. Searchlight and grozāmluktur are allowed only light vehicles assigned to the operational status of the vehicle when not blinded by other road traffic participants.
185. To alert other road users ' attention, with the lamp light signal may be the following: 185.1. during daylight hours – with a temporary high beam headlight Switch;
185.2.24-hour dark time – with multiple temporary (passing beam, driving beam) headlight switch if not blinded other drivers.
186. the Towed motor vehicle at any time of day must be lit for the emergency stop. If the emergency stop is not or it does not work, must be affixed to the rear of the vehicle in an emergency.
17. Sound alarm, emergency stop and emergency signs use 187. Sound signal is allowed only to prevent road traffic danger, but outside the populated areas – also to draw other road traffic participants ' attention.
188. the emergency stop must be turned on (unless the motor vehicle is not equipped with one, or it does not work) and the emergency on the road sign to post in the following cases: 188.1. forced a stop in the case where to stop or stand, or be prohibited in places where visibility, meteorological conditions, others for vehicle speed, road surface condition URu.tml. reasons stopped vehicle may compromise traffic safety;
188.2. case of a road traffic accident or fallen on the roadway or wet cargo;
188.3. stopping and standing on the road outside the populated areas 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, if not burned any of the front or rear lamps.
189. the coming emergency stop should be well lit in the following cases: 189.1. If the driver is blinded;
189.2. the motor vehicle towed.
190. The emergency sign on the road to pretend the distance from the vehicle to the time to warn other drivers of the danger. In any case, the distance from the emergency signs up to the vehicle must be: 190.1. settlements – not less than 15 m; 190.2. outside built-up areas – not less than 100 m. 191. a driver who transported dangerous goods, forced to stop in case the path in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 190 of the emergency sign post two flashing orange (yellow) lights.
18. vehicle pulling 192. Motor vehicles authorised to tow: 192.1. with a flexible or hard coupling;
192.2. partially eased the towed motor vehicle to the towing vehicle (truck or on special atbalstierīc).
193. Dragging with solid or flexible coupling, to the towed motor vehicle steering must be driver except when a hard coupling design provides the towed motor vehicle driveability.
194. Hard coupling between tractor and towed motor vehicle must provide the distance not exceeding 4 m, but the flexible coupling this distance must be between 4 and 6 m. the Flexible coupling must be labeled as to other road traffic participants the time to notice it.
195. it is prohibited to draw: 195.1. more than one motor vehicle;
195.2. motor vehicle that has a damaged steering (authorized to draw, it partially eased the on the towing vehicle);
195.3. If a motor vehicle that has been damaged by the service brakes, the actual weight is greater than half towing the actual mass of the motor vehicle;
195.4. the flexible coupling if there are damaged or not functioning towed motor vehicle braking system;
195.5. flexible coupling with again;
195.6. the motorcycle without sidecar, unless intended by the manufacturer when the motorcycle and motorcycle without sidecar pulled the specially provided for this purpose in the trailer;
195.7. bike or moped, and motorcycle without sidecar;
195.8. trailer (semi-trailer), which are not equipped with brakes (or not working) and with the full weight of more than half of the unladen mass of the tractor vehicles;
195.9. more than one trailer;
195.10. trailer that exceeds the unladen mass of the towing trailer for mass;
195.11.24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility – this provision in paragraph 249 of the technological unit-trailer.
196. Dragging with flexible or rigid coupling, prohibited to carry passengers outside the cab towed the special work in which the truck the truck type is installed in the cargo area of a passenger seats, as well as bus or trolley bus towed. If a towed car is partially located on the towing motor vehicle passengers admitted only tugging in the cab of a motor vehicle.
19.197. Passenger transport vehicle may not be transported in a larger number of passengers as specified in the vehicle registration document or indicated by the (expected) by the vehicle manufacturer. Passengers transported so that they do not interfere with the driver and his unlimited visibility. Passengers recovery during refuelling of passenger cars and freight cars only allowed in seating positions, designed for that purpose, but the coaches – also in the parking lots provided for this purpose.
198. the arrangements for the transport of passengers passenger public transport vehicles according to the competence determined by the Minister or local traffic.
199. children moving groups, the bus must be at least one adult companion. The following vehicle front and back must be affixed identification mark according to the provisions in paragraph 257 above requirements.
200. If vehicles are equipped with seat belts, children whose height does not exceed 150 cm, use one of the following security measures: 200.1. the child must be in his age and weight appropriate child seat, with the seat belt fastened at the passenger seat;
200.2. child sitting on his age and weight of the pallet and be strapped in with a seat belt.
201. it is prohibited to carry passengers in the truck outside the cockpit, except: 201.1. The Ministry of the Interior and the national armed forces unit vehicles (arrangements for the carriage of passengers in such cases be determined by the internal regulations of the institution);
201.2. the special jobs for trucks, truck type which holds passenger seats are fitted and which is registered in.
202.201. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 to carry passengers allowed drivers who have the right to drive C vehicles of the categories, but if the number of passengers (excluding the driver) than eight people, drivers who have the right to drive C and D1 or D, respectively, of the categories of vehicles.
203. it is prohibited to carry passengers: 203.1. outside the cab, implements trailer (semi-trailer) and motorcycle cargo;
203.2. under the age of 14 years, passenger car front seat, if it is not provided for in the design of safety belts, as well as on the motorcycle seat.
20. the freight load Carried 204. mass and load distribution on the axles must not exceed the vehicle manufacturer's specified size.
205. The cargo is placed in the vehicle and, if necessary, strengthened under the regulations on the carriage of goods to the requirements of strengthening it to load: 205.1. not to endanger road users, stay on and sweep along the way;
205.2. driver unlimited transparency;
205.3. stability of the vehicle is not affected and does not obstruct it;
205.4. a clear external lighting appliances, light reflectors, plates and identification, as well as the smooth functioning of the receiving signals with the hand;
205.5. noise not not make dust and contaminated or not is not messed up in the environment. 206. Carry freight with passenger car behind it, using a specially designed stand, which together with the load or without it, partially or totally obscured external lighting appliances, light reflectors, state identification number, or, if the stand is equipped with a backup external lighting devices, lighting, reflectors and the strengthening of the national site with appropriate plate lighting.
207. The shipment must be marked according to the provisions in paragraph 264 above requirements if: 207.1. the front or rear of the vehicle in its raised outside dimensions of more than 1 m, width of the raised 207.2. more than 0.4 m from the front or the rear of the outer edge of the tail.
208. If truck laden mass exceeding 3.5 t, buses and trailers, as well as the composition of the dimensions of vehicles, whether laden or not, with removable equipment (such as loader) or the actual mass or axle load exceeding 3. these provisions shall be laid down in the annex, the authorisation for driving on roads to receive the law. Permission is not given for separating cargo transportation by vehicles whose dimensions exceed the provisions laid down in annex 3.
209. A police officer or border guard (on the State border and the border) may require trucks, trailers (semi-trailers) and bus, the actual weight of the loading gauge and axle loads.
21. Training riding 210. Education driving instructor must have a corresponding category driver and instructor certificate. Individual to teach the drive allowed the driver to the appropriate category of driver service is at least three years.
211. The Person learning to drive, must be present for driving instruction permit or document on the right to drive vehicles (excluding bikes). After the police officer requests one of these documents must give the test.
212. individual to teach to drive only allowed with A1, A, B1, and category B vehicles.
213. To teach people to drive may be no earlier than two years prior to the relevant category of vehicle driver's licence for a certain age.
214. The initial training of the driving must be delimited areas (autodromo).
215. the study visits to the roads be only trainers (driver's) presence and only after learning how the person is sufficiently learned driving skills. Learning how the person should know and comply with the requirements of this regulation.
216. The motor vehicles used for driving lessons must be identification mark pursuant to this provision, 261 and 260.262. the requirements referred to in point.
22. the additional requirements of the bicycle and moped drivers 217. Ride a bike for the road or the suburbs to persons who are not allowed under the age of 12 years with a moped – persons not younger than 14 years. In this case, the bike's driver must be present for a bicycle, moped or any motor vehicle driver's license (driving mopeds, moped or any motor vehicle driver's license), which by the rules referred to in paragraph 35, the officer's request to give the test.
218. Ride a bike for the road or the suburbs adult escort allowed children younger than seven years ago. The living areas and apartment house courtyards children irrespective of their age to ride the bike allowed themselves.
219. The bicycle and moped must be technical okay.
220. The bicycle must be equipped with brakes, Horn and light reflectors: front-, rear-red white, both side (wheel-spieķo) and pedāļo (front and rear) – two orange (yellow). The moped must be installed in the equipment provided by the manufacturer, mechanisms and devices designed to work in all modes. The moped must be equipped with two independent brakes, front with white light lamps, but the rear-red light lamp and a red reflector of light, Horn, stop and muffler. The moped made after 1 January 2001, must be equipped with a rear stop lamp, direction indicator lights, lamps, rear-view mirrors and a speed-measuring device (speedometer).
221. Bike and moped rear trailers must be red light reflector.
222. When driving a moped, any time of the day at the front must be energized white light lamp, but the rear-red light lamp.
223. Driving on the road or in the suburbs, the 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility on the front of the bike must be energized white light lamp, but the rear-red light lamp.
224. Bicycle and moped drivers allowed to drive down the road in one row closer to the roadway as possible (lanes) right edge. Next to the roadway allowed leave, only to double, get ahead, or if driving or by the corresponding direction is decorated in a separate Lane, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 229 cases to take to the left, or achieve a driving in the opposite direction. Interfering with pedestrians, not allowed to drive through the suburbs, but the bike drivers, also along the sidewalk.
225. the heads of the treniņnodarbīb Bike or organize the matches if they spend in specially equipped cars, may not follow this rule, as well as paragraph 224.219.221, 220 and 223, of the type referred to in paragraph 1, if the road traffic safety.
226. In places where the outside crosses the bicycle path crosses the road and road traffic is regulated, bicycle and moped drivers must give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed.
227. Where bike driver driving paths intersect with the rest of the driving path and bicycle drivers is preferred, bicycle drivers may continue to drive when they had underestimated the distance to vehicles approaching, and also appreciated the speed and verified for safety.
228. Turn left or turn around to face the opposite direction outside the built-up areas in the case of mopeds and bicycles are only allowed from the right edge of the roadway (right edge), giving way in the same direction and towards the moving vehicles.
229. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction crossings in populated areas where there are no established bike path, bicycle drivers intersection of carriageways to cross over the right edge of the carriageway, before making sure about road safety and giving way to the same direction, moving vehicles and road users in accordance with the provisions of the junctions is driving preference. If driving on the left, decorated in a separate Lane, turn allowed from this bar on the right edge. Turn left or turn around to face the opposite direction outside crosses allowed from the right edge of the roadway.
230. A bicycle or moped drivers banned: 230.1. ride without holding the handlebars;
230.2. the ride, holding on to another moving vehicle;
230.3. carry freight conduct that might interfere with or endanger other road users;
230.4. the carrying of passengers with bicycles, except children under the age of seven years, if it is equipped with additional seats and safe leg Stirrups support;
230.5. take a moped passengers, if it is not intended for the carriage of passengers;
230.6. the ride down the road if it situated near the bicycle path;
230.7. drag bicycles or mopeds, as well as other vehicles, except trailers, made specifically for this purpose;
230.8. ride a moped without helmets or not close his head with the strap of the helmet, as well as take a moped passengers which are not imposed in the head, helmet or not aizsprādzējuš to head the helmet strap. Children under the age of seven years only allowed minors;
230.9. the ride down the road marked with 548. road sign.
23. the additional requirements of the team managers, riders and animal engines 231. Drive a cart, ride or propel the animals by road to persons who are not allowed under the age of 12 years.
232. To drive a cart, ride and propel the animals allowed to the suburbs, but if it is not or to the suburbs to move is not possible, – the road as near as possible to the right edge of the roadway. Animals along the roads allowed propel only during daylight hours.
233. Driving on the roads 24-hour dark or visibility is insufficient, the front of the cart to be white, but the rear-red light reflectors, placed in a conspicuous location and represents team (with or without load) dimensions width. Forbidden conceal the light reflector.
234. The cart drivers, leaving the less important road to the main road, where the path is not sufficiently transparent or visibility is limited (able to turn of the road, trees, buildings URu.tml.), the animals must take in tow.
235. Team managers and the people who propelled their herds, or banned: 235.1. propel animals across the railway tracks and the grade across the road outside the specially designated places;
235.2. the leave the animals on the road without supervision;
235.3. to propel the animal through the concrete and cementbeton surfaces, except when necessary to cross it.
24. technical state of vehicles and equipment in the territory of Latvia 236. road traffic allowed to use tracked vehicles whose design, condition and equipment comply with the normative acts of the State technical inspection of the vehicle requirements and in respect of which there have been land vehicle liability compulsory insurance, and have given permission to participate in road traffic.
237. State of vehicle technical inspection shall be carried out no later than five days after the vehicle was first registered in Latvia.
238. it is prohibited to drive a vehicle if it has the following defects: 238.1.24-hour dark days, don't burn: 238.1.1. a dipped-beam headlamps;
238.1.2. None of the rear lamps;
238.1.3. None of the brake lights;
238.1.4. None of the plate lamps;
238.2. insufficient visibility do not burn: 238.2.1. a dipped-beam headlamps and at one of the front fog lamps;
238.2.2. None of the rear lamps;
238.2.3. None of the brake lights;
238.2.4. None of the plate lamps;
238.3. during daylight hours do not burn any of the brake lamps;
238.4. rain or snowfalls during the driver side is not working windscreen wiper;
238.5. steering equipment damage prevents the driver manoeuvre;
238.6. the service braking system shall enable the driver not to stop the vehicle;
238.7. tractor and trailer (semitrailer) the coupling device is the damage that while driving can lead to rupture of the coupling;
238.8. vehicle technical inspection in the country or State examination on the technical road have found dangerous defects that endanger road safety.
239. If a vehicle is 238.1.1. of these rules or 238.2.1. referred to damage (except when 24-hour dark days, burn two dipped-beam headlamps or insufficient visibility do not burn the two dipped-beam headlamps and at the same time both front fog lamps), the driver is allowed to drive to the parking lot or the remontviet with emergency stop.
240. If the vehicle is 238.1.2. of these rules, 238.1.3., 238.1.4., 238.2.3., 238.2.4., 238.2.2. or 238.3. referred to damage the supervisor allowed to drive to the parking lot or the remontviet with emergency stop. If the emergency stop is not or it does not work, must be affixed to the rear of the vehicle in an emergency.
241. If on the road outside the populated areas stopped a motor vehicle or its trailer 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility do not burn any of the front or rear lamps, driver must do everything possible to drive the vehicle off the road, but if doing this is not possible, it must be marked according to the provisions in paragraph 190 above requirements.
242. Buses, passenger and commercial vehicles must be equipped with: 242.1. emergency sign;
242.2. medical first aid kit (buses, with more than 25 seats, with two kits);
242.3. fire extinguisher (buses, with more than 9 seats, with two machines).
243. Motorcycles with side-car shall be equipped with emergency medical and first aid kit.
244. During the period from 1 December to 1 March for all cars and buses laden mass not exceeding 3.5 t, as well as their trailers must be equipped with tires designed for driving in winter conditions.
245. it is prohibited to drive a vehicle equipped with: 245.1. objects, glass coatings, curtains, blinds URu.tml., significantly limiting the visibility of the driver's direct field of vision in it. For glass coating of the essential limit of vision of the driver's line of sight is considered a glass coating, which makes the windscreen (windshield) light transmittance of less than 75% or front Windows (front door glass) light transmittance of less than 70%;
245.2. the devices (URu.tml of antiradar.) that can receive a speed control measuring devices raidīto tones, or interfere with the operation of measuring devices;
245.3. the devices (special blue or red flashing light, sound, light signal plafon URu.tml.) and special coloring, which in accordance with the provisions of the minimum standards and regulatory requirements are specific vehicles (emergency vehicles, taxis URu.tml.) and can mislead other road users;
245.4. tyres that have the studs;
245.5. the legislation does not satisfy the requirements for lighting.
25. Vehicle registration and plates 246. Road traffic involved motor vehicles, their trailers and mopeds in the five days of the acquisition or importation legislation duly recorded road traffic safety Directorate, but implements and their trailers — State technical supervision inspection. Trams and trolleybuses recorded their local government. If a foreign registered vehicle to Latvia in power or Latvia concluded contract used for a person whose permanent residence (legal person – location) is a five-day period, many of the power to issue or the date of conclusion of the contract. If changing any of the technical data, the data on the owner or user of the vehicle registered abroad, five days of renewal must be made.
247. Foreign citizens or stateless persons from foreign countries temporarily imported motor vehicles and their trailers, located in Latvia for more than three months and participates in road traffic, the recorded road traffic safety Directorate, but implements and trailers — State technical supervision inspection.
248. it is prohibited to Latvia permanently registered: 248.1. motor vehicles which, by construction is designed for driving on the left. This requirement does not apply to the specialized postal vehicles, specialised Road service vehicles and vehicles imported from foreign countries;
248.2. motor vehicles (except technical and its trailers), the trailer and the moped for which the producers not granted international manufacturer identification code. Latvia international manufacturer identification code shall be granted in accordance with the national standard EN 88:1997 "vehicle labelling". This requirement does not apply to foreign-registered vehicles in advance;
248.3. logging truck whose dimensions exceed the provisions laid down in annex 3.
249. in Latvia do not have to register the technological units-trailer (compressors, generators, builders housing dressing rooms URu.tml.), which is associated with the basic participation in road traffic, and which by their design are destined for temporary movement by road, and bicycles. Technological Assembly – trailer – the temporary relocation of the road means moving it from one object to another (regardless of distance), where it will be used for the works.
250. Motor vehicles other than motorcycles, tricycles, quadricycles and implements must be two national registration number plates, but for motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles and mopeds, trailers implements, one national registration number plate. Motor vehicle (other than technical) and their trailers, the national registration number plates must conform to the national standard EN 20:1999 or EN 20:2003 requirements, but the trailers and implements State registration number plates-standard national EN 83:1997 requirements. Number plates must conform to the relevant vehicle registration documents and must be attached to the places provided for this purpose. Stationary vehicle number plates to the symbols in the clear during daylight hours to be legible from a distance of at least 40 m, but in 24-hour dark time when lit external vehicle lighting devices – at least from 20 m distance.
251. it is prohibited to run if any of number plates is not affixed in the space provided. The cover plate is prohibited or be covered with protective material.
252. On the trams and trolleybuses be painted in registration numbers.
26. vehicle identification, warning devices and signs of recognition vehicle 253 marks (hereinafter referred to as the distinguishing mark), warning devices and signs are manufactured in accordance with international agreements, which is a Member State, Latvia annex 4 or these rules.
254. the identification marks must be clean to other road traffic participants the time to notice it.
255. the vehicles shall be prohibited to affix any other information or signs that use the national standard in certain road signs, shapes, color combinations and designs and can mislead other road traffic participants.
256. in Latvia permanently registered vehicles that cross the border, must be affixed to the back of a national identification mark-175 mm and 115 mm high in white ellipse with a 4 mm wide black border 2 mm from the outer edge. The signs have black letters "en", with a height of 60 mm (annex 4).
257. the children's group, moving the bus front and back must be affixed yellow square identification mark (side from 250 to 300 mm) with a red border (border width-1/10 from edge length) and 121. road signs black symbol (annex 4).
258. the cars, which are run by deaf or deaf executives, front and rear must be affixed yellow circular identification mark (160 mm in diameter), which depicts three black circles (diameter 40 mm), which form a equilateral triangle with a vertex downwards (annex 4).
259. the cars run by disabled people, and cars that have disabled passengers, the car's cabin to allow to place disabled parking card, which confirms the a sample, and determine the procedure for the issue of Welfare Minister. Disabled parking card required the use of the person's first name, last name, ID number and the symbol "disabled".
260. Motor vehicles (including their trailers), used for driving training, recognition must be affixed the mark – a white equilateral triangle (side of 200 to 300 mm, depending on the vehicle type) with a red border (border width-1/10 from edge length), which is a black "M" letter (annex 4).
261. in paragraph 260, illuminated identification mark must be placed on the roof of the cab or compartment (buses run a recognition sign allowed behind the front glass plate or route). Buses, trucks and their trailers shall be affixed to the back of the additional identification mark, made of a reflective material.
262. Vehicles used for individual training for driving, the rule referred to in paragraph 260. recognition sign attached only allowed inside at the front and rear glass. Motorcycle front and rear must be affixed identification mark, made of a reflective material.
263. for vehicles that carry particularly heavy or bulky goods, as well as vehicles with manufacturer's specified maximum driving speed is less than that specified in this provision in paragraph 114 and 115 (except this rule referred to in paragraph 269 vehicles) to the rear of the vehicle on the left must be affixed (painted) driving the speed limit recognition sign – 323. road signs in color image with the specified allowed driving speed (up to 250 mm in diameter from 160 – depending on the type of vehicle , border width-1/10 of diameter, length) (annex 4).
264. the vehicle dimensions outside the forward cargo or parts of the vehicle that rule 207. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 during daylight hours marked with light or reflective signālplāksnīt flag (400 mm side), which both sides drawn diagonally across the white and red stripes 50 mm (4.7), but 24-hour dark and visibility – with the above reflective of signālplāksnīt or the lit lamps : white, front-rear-red on the sides – orange (yellow).
265. the vehicle by which carrying dangerous goods, front and rear must be affixed identification mark-orange rectangle corresponding to the European Agreement on the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR) requirements (annex 4, paragraph 8).
266. Trucks, laden mass exceeding 12 t (excluding trucks – saddle tractor), and articulated tourist buses must be affixed on the rear one (horizontal) or two (horizontal or vertical), or four (two vertical and two horizontal) identification marks-rectangles with sloping red fluorescent parallel stripes (45 ° angle with the axis of the vehicle rises) (annex 4, paragraph 9).
267. the provisions referred to in paragraph 266. identification markings must be fixed so that the bottom edge is not less than 250 mm, but the upper edge – not more than 2100 mm from the ground. Recognition marks of total length must be from 1130 to 2300 mm, width 150 mm, from 130 to starpsvītr width cannot be greater than 100 mm, and starpsvītr material must be made from a yellow reflective material.
268. Trailers (semi-trailers) in length, including the towing device exceeds 8 m, as well as trailers (semi-trailers), full mass exceeding 10 tonnes, shall be affixed on the rear panels – yellow reflective rectangles with red fluorescent border (the width of a rectangle from 195 to 230 mm, border width 40 mm), in which the number, location and the total length of this provision in paragraph 267 above requirements (annex 4, paragraph 10).
269. Motor vehicles of the manufacturer of the maximum driving speed not exceeding 30 km/h, as well as their trailers must be affixed to the back of the identification mark-red equilateral triangle with a fluorescent reflective yellow or red border (the triangle edge length from 350 to 365 mm, border width of 45 to 48 mm) (annex 4, para. 11).
270. The emergency sign (annex 4, paragraph 12), the Red reflective material equilateral triangle with side length of up to 450 550 mm and width of the border of at least 50 mm, which corresponds to the United Nations 1958 Geneva agreement the attached rule no. 57.
27. Road signs and their characteristics 271. Road signs (characters) (annex 5) must conform to the national standard LVS 77.
272. If the temporary signs in place, for example, to move a rack, vehicle, travelling, or in another manner that indicates the digit Setup temporary nature, has a different meaning than the hospital, the driver must comply with the requirements of the provisional mark.
27.1.273. Warning signs warning signs warn drivers of approaching a dangerous road sections. Driving on that stage, the driver must act according to the circumstances. Warning signs are: 273.1.101. mark "Same road junction";
273.2.102. mark "junction, which drive through the circle";
273.3.103 and 104 mark "a dangerous turn." The road turning (103. Mark – to the right; 104. Mark – to the left) with a small radius or turning, which limits the visibility of the building, URu.tml plantings;
105 and 106 273.4... "Dangerous curves". Road sections with dangerous turns (105. mark – the first turning on the right; 106. mark – the first turning to the left);
273.5.107., 108 and 109 mark "road bottleneck" (107. mark – from both sides; 108. mark – from the right; 109. mark – from the left);
273.6.110. Mark floor lejupceļš ";
273.7.111. Mark floor augšupceļš ";
273.8.112. mark "the rugged path". The path to which you have uneven carriageways (waves, pit, uneven road and bridge the stitching site URu.tml.);
273.9.113. mark "the rugged path (threshold)". The road on which created artificially increase roadway driving speed reduction;
273.10.114. "change the road surface". Road, asphalt concrete or cementbeton which cover changes to gravel surface and vice versa;
273.11.115. mark "slick" path ";
273.12.116. Mark placement gravel or rubble ". The way in which the bottom of the wheel can be thrown off the gravel, crushed rock URu.tml. materials;
273.13.117. mark "rock slide". Road where possible landslides, falling rocks, noslīdeņ;
273.14.118. mark "road works". The road on which the road, next to or above are made on any work that takes a path or affect traffic conditions;
273.15.119. mark the path with dangerous suburbs ";
273.16.120. sign "pedestrian crossing". Approach with the 530 and 531. mark. for a pedestrian crossing must give way to pedestrians;
273.17.121. mark "children". Section children's bodies near where the carriageways on the children can suddenly;
273.18.122. sign "two-way traffic". Roads (carriageways) the beginning of the period in which road traffic going both ways;
273.19.123. mark "Traffic lights regulate". Intersection, pedestrian crossing or road sections where road traffic is regulated by traffic light;
273.20.124. mark "pets";
273.21.125. mark "wild animals";
273.22.126. sign "drawbridge". Drawbridge or ferry ferry;
273.23.127. mark "embankment". The place where the Road exit to the beach or shore of a body of water;
273.24.128. mark "Sānvējš";
273.25.129. mark "low flying aircraft";
273.26.130. mark "intersection with bicycle path". A place where the road crosses the bicycle path, bicycle or the bar on the road often leaves the bicycle;
273.27.131. mark "tramway track crossing";
273.28.132. mark "railway crossing with barrier";
273.29.133. mark "railway crossing without barriers";
273.30.134. mark "monorail railway crossing". Railway crossing with one track that is not equipped with a barrier;
273.31.135. "the Daudzsliež railway crossing". Railway crossing with two or more tracks that have not installed a barrier;
2188.8.131.52, 138, 139, 140, 141 and mark "approaching the railway crossing". Additional warning about approaching the railway crossing outside built-up areas;
273.33.142. "dangerous". Dangerous road hazards which cannot be designated by other warning signs.
274. Outside built-up areas, 101, 103, 102, 105, 104.106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111.112.113, 115, 114, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120.., 121, 122, 123.., 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130., 131, 132, 133 and 142. mark set up 150-200 m before the dangerous road, but the limit in built-up areas is 50-60 m before it. If necessary, set the mark in another distance, which is indicated by the 801. mark.
275. Outside built-up areas 118, 121, 126, 127, 132.133. mark installed and reinstall. The second sign set up at least 50 m before the start of the stage dangerous.
276. in limited circumstances and in a built-up area the other 118. mark can be set directly in the road work sites. If the road work is temporary, 118 mark (no 801. signs) can be installed in 10 to 15 m before road work sites.
277.113. the mark may not be installed in residential areas, as well as places where the maximum authorised speed not exceeding 30 km/h and 135.134.278. sign installed just before the railway crossing.
279. If the floor or augšupceļš lejupceļš follow one after the other, then 110 or 111. sign may be installed before the second or subsequent down or start up, which is indicated by the 801. papildzīm.
2184.108.40.206. mark, and mounted on the right side of the road, but 137, 139 and 141. sign-on the left hand side. 136.137. sign and install along with the direction of travel or the first 132.133. mark; 140.141. mark – and second 132.133. mark or. 138.139. mark and set up a separate equal distances between the first and second mark 132 or 133. the first and second mark.
27.2. The advantages of 281. Benefits the mark sign indicates the driving sequence intractable intersections, carriageway intersection or narrow roads. Advantage signs shall be as follows: 281.1.201. sign "main road". The path along which we drove is preferred to cross the intersections are not adjustable;
281.2.202. mark "the end of the main road";
2220.127.116.11.205., and mark "intersection with a less important way ' (203. mark – from both sides; 204. mark – from the right; 205. mark – from the left). On one sign may be displayed in two mutually close to the intersection, and the distance between them. These signs be installed outside the populated areas — 200 m from 150 junction;
206. Mark 281.4. "give way". The driver must give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed, but if in addition set up a sign-840 must give way to vehicles travelling on the main road, as well as vehicles, approaching along the same road from the right side, except for the tram drivers, which in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 148 in this case is preferred;
281.5.207. mark "next to drive without stopping prohibited". Forbidden to ride on, without stopping the vehicle just before the stoplīnij (929.), but if they are not to be crossed, just before the edge of the carriageway. The driver must give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed, but if in addition set up a sign-840 must give way to vehicles travelling on the main road, as well as vehicles, approaching along the same road from the right side, except the tram driver, which in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 148 in this case is preferred. 207. the mark may also be set up before the railway crossing, guarded as well as special items of quarantine, border crossings, and other locations where road traffic stop with a barrier or otherwise. In this case, the driver must stop the vehicle immediately before the stoplīnij (929.), but if its not, just before the mark;
281.6.208. mark "preference towards moving". Forbidden to enter the narrow road stage, if it can make it difficult to travel. The driver must give way to vehicles moving on the road of narrow stage or opposite end of this period;
281.7.209. mark "priority over towards the moving". The narrow road where the driver is driving a priority over towards the moving vehicles.
27.3. Signs 282. Signs or abolish certain road restrictions. Signs are: 282.1.301. "Enter". Forbidden to enter any vehicles;
282.2.302. mark "ride". Prohibited from driving any vehicles;
282.3.303. "motor vehicles driving prohibited";
282.4.304. "motorcycle ride". Forbidden to ride motorcycles, tricycles and quadricycles;
282.5.305. mark "the bicycle ride". Forbidden to ride bicycles and mopeds;
282.6.306. mark "truck driving prohibited". Forbidden to drive trucks and their compositions, the laden weight of more than 3.5 t (if the mark is not specified the full mass) or the permissible total laden weight of which is more than the mark, as well as implements;
282.7.307. mark "with trailer ride". Forbidden to drive trucks and implements for any type of trailer, as well as to pull a motor vehicle;
282.8.308. mark "tractor ride". Forbidden to drive technical;
282.9.309. sign "pedestrians passing prohibited";
282.10.310. ' Width restriction ". Prohibited from driving vehicles with gauge (with or without load) exceeds the width of the mark;
282.11.311. Mark Height limit ". Prohibited from driving vehicles with gauge (with or without load) in height from the surface of the roadway above the mark;
282.12.312. "mass limit". Forbidden to drive vehicles (vehicle combination), which exceeds the total actual mass of the mark;
282.13.313. ' axle load limit ". Prohibited from driving vehicles which are the actual load on any axle exceeds the mark;
282.14.314. "length". Forbidden to drive vehicles (vehicle combination), which gauges (with or without load) exceeds the length specified in the mark;
282.15.315. mark "turn right";
282.16.316. mark "turn left";
282.17.317. mark "turn around to face the opposite direction prohibited";
282.18.318. sign the "minimum distance restriction". Distance between moving vehicles must not be less than the mark;
282.19.319. "Slope". Prohibited from gaining any vehicles, excluding vehicles and braucošo separately, the composition of which is moving at a speed of less than 30 km/h;
282.20.320. sign "overtaking prohibition ends";
282.21.321. mark "trucks gaining on". Commercial vehicles and vehicle combinations exceeding 3.5 t permissible total laden weight of which, prohibited from gaining any vehicles, except for individual vehicles and tosastāv braucošo, who was driving at a speed of less than 30 km/h for prohibited Implements slope. any vehicle, except in the cart and bicycles;
282.22.322. mark "lorries overtaking prohibition ends";
282.23.323. "maximum speed limit". Forbidden to go with speed (km/h), which draws a specified above;
282.24.324. ' maximum speed limit expires ";
282.25.325. "sound use prohibited";
282.26.326. mark "stop". Vehicles banned to stop and stand;
282.27.327. "stand". Vehicles prohibited on stand;
282.28.328. "the odd dates stand prohibited";
282.29.329. mark "Over the dates stand prohibited";
282.30.330. mark "end all restrictions". At the same time represents the 318, 319, 321.., 323, 325, 326.., 327, 328 and 329.. marks the end of the work area;
331. Mark 282.31. "customs". Without stopping the vehicle just before the sign next to go. Permission to go beyond giving customs officials (control point);
282.32.332. "the police". Without stopping the vehicle just before the sign next to go. Permission to ride further gives a police officer or border guard (on the border);
282.33.333. mark "next to drive dangerously". Prohibited further ride all (without exception) to the vehicle road accident, emergency URu.tml. reasons;
282.34.334. mark "vehicles with dangerous goods driving prohibited".
283. If 328.329. signs and installed in one and the other side of the road, then the period at 21.00 to 24.00 vehicles the next day will not stand on the side of the road concerned, must be moved to the other side of the road.
284.301, 302, 303, 315., 316 and 317. Mark operation. does not apply to public passenger vehicles.
285.302, 303, 304, 306..,. 307 and 308 marks does not apply to vehicles delivered or receive goods, and special purpose vehicles (crane vehicles for example) who drove to work in an area marked with one of these road signs. 302.303. marks and does not also apply to passenger cars and trucks, laden mass not exceeding 3.5 t only owner (holder) living or working in this area, and to taxis, which are driven by the passenger or passengers, but 304 and 305. mark does not also apply to the vehicle owners (holders) who live or work in this area.
286.302.327. activity of the mark and does not apply to cars that are run by group I, II or III disability (cars must be affixed to the driver's disability identification mark), passenger cars that are group I, II or III disabled persons and cars marked with disabled parking card.
287.315 and 316 marks. operation refer to the carriageway intersection before which signs installed.
288.326. marks area: 288.1. allowed passenger boarding taxi-recovery during refuelling of passenger cars, or getting out of them;
288.2. taxi-cars-with timer-stop, taxi-driver remains the vehicle;
288.3. Group I, II or III disability boarding vehicles or getting out of them;
288.4. of picking up and setting down of passengers in public transport vehicles to stop;
288.5. taxi-passenger car, taxi or route taxi – standing with 536 537 538.,., or mark parking lot;
288.6. of picking up and setting down route taxis from 20:00 until 07:00.289. Municipalities with the appropriate decision is entitled to determine the period of time during which vehicles must load or discharge cargo in 326, 327, 328, and 329. a. Mark area.
290.309., 326, 327, 328..., and 329. sign the action applies only to the side of the road on which it is installed.
291.318, 319, 321, 323, 325, 326.., 327, 328 and 329.. the sign operation is in force from its installation site nearest the intersection behind mark, but if the intersection is not up to the mark, 519. If a sign set up 323. prior to a locality, that marks the transaction is in force from its installation site to 518. mark. Mark area does not end where the road leaves the blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking, petrol filling stations, the company URu.tml), and where the way crosses or branches from the road, forest road or other similar way, before which the advantage is not set.
292. Marks area can be reduced: 292.1.318, 319, 321, 323, 325, 326.., 327, 328 and 329.. mark – or set up a 330.803. mark;
292.2.319, 321 and 323. mark –. installing respectively 320.322 or 324.,.;
292.3.323. mark – set up 323. mark with a different maximum speed limits;
292.4.326.327, 328, and 329. a. Mark – area re-installing 326.327, 328, 329. or. a. mark with 808. 326. the mark may be used in conjunction with road signs, 943. but mark-with 327.94. road signs. In such cases, the sign area is determined by the path length of the sign. 326.327, 328, and 329. a. Mark area ends where you start on the roadway and sidewalk installed and with 532. or 533. Mark parking.
27.4. The originator signs 293. mark of the order are the following: 293.1.401. mark "straight";
293.2.402. "go right";
293.3.403. "go left";
293.4.404. "straight or right";
293.5.405. "straight left";
293.6.406. mark "to go right or left";
293.7.407. mark "go right";
293.8.408. "go left";
293.9.409. mark "down range";
293.10.410. mark "obstacle to right-hand drive";
293.11.411. Mark barrier to circumnavigate to the left ";
293.12.412. Mark barrier to circumnavigate along the right or left side ";
293.13.413. mark "bike path". Allowed to drive only with bicycles and mopeds;
293.14.413 (A) mark "the end of the bike path";
293.15.414. mark "pedestrian way". Allowed to move only for pedestrians;
293.16.414. A sign "pedestrian road end";
293.17.415. mark "pedestrian and bicycle path". Allowed to drive only with bicycles, as well as moving pedestrians;
415. A mark 293.18 "pedestrian and bicycle path in the end";
416 and 417 293.19... "pedestrian and bicycle path". On one side are allowed to drive only with bikes, but the other side – to move pedestrians (as indicated on the sign);
293.20.418. sign "minimum speed limit". Allowed to drive speed (km/h), which is less than the specified mark;
293.21.419. "minimum speed limit expires";
293.22.420. mark "vehicles with dangerous goods straight";
293.23.421. "vehicles with dangerous goods go to the right";
293.24.422. "dangerous goods vehicles to drive on the left".
294.401, 402, 403, 404,..., 405, 406, 407.408, and 409. mark indicates that allowed to drive only draws the directions indicated. Signs that turn to the left, the authorization also allows the turn around to face the opposite direction (may be using 401.402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 and the. sign with an arrow configuration that corresponds to the specified driving direction of intersection).
295.401, 402, 403, 404,..., 405 and 406. Mark operation. does not apply to public passenger vehicles. 401.402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 420, 421 and 422., mark the transaction applies to pavement intersection before which a sign installed.
296. If mark set road 401. the beginning of the period, its area is effective until the next intersection. Mark not prohibited to turn right to enter yards and other blakusteritorij.
297.407 and 408. sign indicates that this sign should be cut off before.
17.1. Indication signs 298. Guidelines adopted or repealed the plate down the road. Instruction signs are: 298.1.501. mark "one-way". The road or carriageway along the entire width of the vehicles allowed to drive in one direction;
298.2.502. the sign "end of the road one-way";
298.3.503 and 504. "check out on a one-way track". Check out on the road or roadway, which allowed to drive one-draws the specified direction;
298.4.505. mark "bar public passenger vehicles". Bar that only public passenger vehicles and taxis, which were headed in the same direction with the rest of the vehicle. Mark the transaction applies to a bar, above which a sign installed. If a sign installed on the right side of the road, it refers to the correct traffic lane;
298.5.506. "the road with the band for public passenger vehicles". The path through which the public passenger vehicles and taxi traffic going through the individual bar towards the overall flow of the vehicle;
298.6.507. "the road with the band for public passenger vehicles in the end";
298.7.508 and 509. "check out on the road with the band for public passenger vehicles";
298.8.510. "minimum speed limit zones". The number of bands and the minimum speed limits in each band;
298.9.511. ' maximum speed limit zones ". The number of bands and the maximum speed limit in each band;
298.10.512. "driving directions bands". Bar number and set of them driving directions the crossroads;
298.11.513, 514, 515, 516..., and 517. "driving directions to bar". From the direction set in the intersection. To 512, 513, 514..., 515, 516 and 517.. characters can be given information about the intersection of road restrictions. 512, 515 and 517.. mark that permission to turn left from the left side lanes, permission from the band to turn around to face the opposite direction too (can be used, 514 513, 515, 516... and 517. with the arrow mark corresponding to the configuration of the established driving directions the crossroads). 512., 513, 515, 516, 593... and 517. sign the transaction applies to all intersection before which a sign installed, if another 512, 513, 514..., 515, 516 and 517.. mark in the street, don't give other instructions;
298.12.518. mark "the beginning of the locality". The name and the start of the urban area, which is in effect the rules determining the arrangements of roads in populated areas;
298.13.519. mark "the end of locality". With 518. mark the end of locality;
298.14.520. mark "the beginning of the locality". The name and the start of the urban area in which this path is not valid for this rules determining the arrangements of roads in populated areas;
298.15.521. mark "the end of locality". With 520. mark the end of locality;
298.16.522. the sign "parking zone". Stand prohibited on all roads in the territory for which the entry marked with 522. mark;
298.17.523. mark "end of prohibition of Parking area";
298.18.524. ' maximum speed limit zone ". The maximum speed limit on all roads in the territory in which the entry marked with 524. mark;
298.19.525. ' maximum speed limit zone ends ';
298.20.526. "customs area". Location from which the regulations are in force, establishing procedures for the customs area;
298.21.527. mark "the end of the customs zone";
298.22.528. "living quarters". Location from which the starting in force the rules determining the order of road traffic in the residential zones;
298.23.529. mark "the end of the living area";
298.24.530. sign "pedestrian crossing". A sign installed on the right side of the road to the nearest boundary of the transition;
298.25.531. sign "pedestrian crossing". A sign installed on the left side of the road to transition further limits;
298.26.532. "parking" sign. At the bottom of the mark can be specified in the direction in which to go to the parking lot, which is located in the immediate vicinity of the road. The roof of a building symbol represents the underground or above ground multi-storey parking;
298.27.532. (A) mark "the end of the parking lot";
298.28.533. the sign "parking fee". The marks can be specified during the maximum duration for which you may pay immediately. At the bottom of the mark can be specified in the direction in which to go to the parking lot, which is located in the immediate vicinity of the road;
298.29.533. (A) the mark "the end of the parking lot Charge";
298.30.534. mark "bus and bus stop";
298.31.535. mark "tram stop";
298.32.536. mark "light taxi rank";
298.33.537. sign ' cargo taxi rank ";
298.34.538. mark "route taxi rank". Represents a route taxi parking it ends;
298.35.539. sign "tunnel";
298.36.540. mark "the end of the tunnel";
298.37.541. mark "stop". A place where you must stop the vehicle when driving in traffic lights or prohibiting traffic tuner signal;
298.38.542. mark "the beginning of the Border";
298.39.543. mark "the end of the border";
298.40.544. mark "the beginning of the frontier zone";
298.41.545. mark "the end of the frontier zone";
298.42.546. mark "border inspection post";
298.43.547. mark "border crossing point";
298.44.548. mark "highway". Check out the road on which allowed to drive only with motorcycles, motor tricycles, quadricycles, cars and buses;
298.45.549. mark "the end of the high-speed road".
299.536.537. at the bottom of the sign and the number can be specified in a number of the taxi while admitted in the parking lot.
300.542 and 544. mark indicates the location from which you are starting into effect rules that determine the border and border zones.
301. Municipalities with the appropriate decision is entitled to determine the period of time during which vehicles must load or discharge cargo with 522. mark territory.
17.1. Service marks 302. Service marks shall inform about the location of the object. Service marks are as follows:
302.1.601. mark "medical";
603 and 604 302.3... "gas station". 604. the sign indicates that the station may also purchase gasoline (unleaded) that does not contain poisonous compounds;
302.5.606. "car laundry";
302.6.607. mark "telephone";
302.7.608. mark "restaurant";
302.9.610. the sign "hotel or motel";
302.10.611. mark "Youth Hostel";
302.11.612. sign "camping";
302.12.613. "Kempingpiekabj Park";
302.13.614. mark "camping and parking kempingpiekabj";
302.14.615. mark "resting place";
302.15.616. the sign "pedestrian route start";
302.16.617. mark "toilet";
302.17.618. ' Bathing or swimming pool ";
302.18.619. "point of information";
302.19.620. "the police";
302.20.621. "traffic police";
302.22.623. "radio stations for road traffic information";
302.23.624. "airport" sign;
302.24.625. mark "bus station";
302.25.626. mark "railway station";
302.26.627. "seagoing passenger station";
302.27.628. mark "Ferry";
302.28.629. "cargo port";
302.29.630. mark "information block". Sign indicates that the number of draws objects displayed together in one place;
302.30.631. "notable site". Specifies the location where the road is located in the tourist attraction.
303.613. or 614. Mark locations you can also put cars chalets.
304. Service marks can be specified at the bottom of the distance and direction of the mounting to the object, as well as the object name.
17.2. direction and information signs for Direction indicators and 305. information signs shall be as follows: 701 and 702 305.1... "advance direction". The signs indicated driving direction to populated areas and other objects. 701 and 702 on. can be represented in plate symbols, pictograms and other signs that inform you about road characteristics. Marks the specified distance from the bottom of the mounting to the intersection or the beginning of the deceleration lane;
305.2.703. "direction indicator". Driving directions and distances (in km) to residential areas and other objects;
704 and 705 305.3... "direction indicator". Changing direction and distance (km) to the urban area or other object;
305.4.706. "direction indicator". Changing direction and distance (km) and Airport (a sign with a blue background), tourism object (sign with brown background) or changing direction on the farm (mark with a gray background);
305.5.707. mark "distance". Distances (in km) to route the existing settlement centres;
305.6.708. "Ūdensšķēršļ name". Its river, channel, Lake URu.tml. ūdensšķēršļ name that crosses the path;
305.7.709. "ride circuit". Driving route, if the intersection of prohibited separate manoeuvres or the authorized driving directions in a complex intersection;
305.8.710. "dead end". The road on which it is not possible to caurbrauk;
711 and 712 305.9... "advance pointer to a dead end";
713 and 714 305.10... "start a band". Braking, up the URu.tml. the band start;
715 and 716 305.11... "the end of the Bar". Acceleration, up to the URu.tml. the end of the bar;
305.12.717, 718 and 719. "driving directions bands". The number of lanes in each direction on its route and driving directions in each band;
720 and 721 305.13... "bar in the baseband piekļaušan. One or more of the piekļaušan baseband bar overpasses;
305.14.722. mark the "turn-around". The road between intersections indicate or break the band split, which allowed reversing driving in the opposite direction. Turn left prohibited;
305.15.723. "traffic restrictions in Latvia". Inform Latvia makes about speed limits and general day or the dipped-beam headlamp;
305.16.724. "recommended speed". The speed with which it is advisable to go the following road section. The sign is in effect up to the nearest intersection, but if 724. mark used with a warning sign, its area is determined by the length of the dangerous phase;
305.17.725, 726 and 727.. "truck driving direction". The recommended direction of driving trucks, their composition and technical, if those forbidden to ride in one of the possible directions;
305.18.728. sign "pedestrian underground or surface transition";
305.19.729. sign "detour road scheme". Road traffic temporarily closed the section of the road detour route;
305.20.730 731 732,. and sign "detour road direction". Direction detour road sections where road traffic is temporarily closed or restricted;
305.21.733. sign "detour road end";
305.22.734 734 and 735., mark "prior to rearrange them into". Road traffic temporarily suspended or closed lanes passing direction;
305.23.736. mark "kilometers". Distance (km) from the beginning;
305.24.737. mark "track number". Mark with a green background and the number allocated to the trans-European road (TRANS) the system path (route);
305.25.738. mark "road". Mark with a red background and the number assigned to the respective main national roads in Latvia;
305.26.739. mark "road". Sign with a blue background and the number assigned to the Latvian National Road 1 class;
305.27.740, 741 and 742... "the road number and direction". The background of the mark indicates the path to the appropriate membership class of Highway;
305.28.743. mark ' Maiņvirzien service '. The road section beginning on which one or more lanes for traffic direction may change to the contrary;
305.29.744. ' Maiņvirzien the end of the road ". The end of the road, on which one or more lanes for traffic direction may change to the contrary;
305.30.745. "check out on the road, which organized maiņvirzien traffic". Check out on the road, on which one or more lanes for traffic direction may change to the contrary;
305.31.746. mark "country name";
305.32.747. "administrative and territorial unit name";
305.33.748. sign "tourist attractions". Entering the territory, where many mutually close to the tourist attractions.
306.701, 702, 703., 704 and 705. mark. (if it is installed in a built-up area) blue background means that the object specified is outside of the prefectures, but the white background – that the specified object is in the locality.
17.3.307. Papildzīm of the Papildzīm is used in conjunction with other marks and clarify or restrict the operation of the marks. Papildzīm are as follows: 307.1.801. papildzīm "the distance to the object". Specifies the distance from the mark to the beginning of the period in dangerous or traffic limit to the place of introduction;
307.2.802. papildzīm "the distance to the object". Specifies the distance from the mark to 206. intersection, if immediately before the intersection set 207. mark;
307.3.803. papildzīm "area". Specifies the length of the dangerous section of road marked with warning signs, or signs of activity, as well as 532 and 533.724., mark area;
307.4.804, 805 and 806.. papildzīm "area". Specifies the 326.327, 328, 329. signs and activities and areas where stopping or standing along one side of the square, the building's facade URu.tml. is prohibited;
307.5.807. papildzīm "area". Inform the driver that he is 326.327, 328, 329. mark., or area;
307.6.808. papildzīm "area". Specifies the 326.327, 328, 329. signs and area end;
307.7.809. papildzīm "action line";
307.8.810. papildzīm "action lines";
307.9.811. papildzīm "action line";
307.10.812. papildzīm "lane". Indicates the lane, covered signs;
307.11.813, 814, 815..., 816, 817, 818 and 819... papildzīm "type of Vehicle". Specifies the type of the vehicle covered by the mark. 813. papildzīm applies to trucks (also on trucks with trailers (semi-trailers)), where the weight of over 3.5 t full. 815. papildzīm applies to passenger cars as well as trucks, laden mass not exceeding 3.5 t. 818. papildzīm applies to motorcycles, tricycles and quadricycles. 819. papildzīm applies to bicycles and mopeds;
820. papildzīm 307.12. "working days";
307.13.821. papildzīm "on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays";
307.14.822. papildzīm "Action time". Specifies the time of day at which the mark;
823 and 824 307.15... papildzīm "Action time". Specifies the date and time of day at which the mark;
307.16.825, 826, 827..., 828, 829, 830.., 831 and 832 papildzīm ' location of the vehicle in the parking lot of the way ". 827.828, 829, 830,..., 831 and 832. papildzīm. show cars without trailers, motorcycle, motor tricycle and quadricycle form at the location of the parking lot, sidewalk, or ran into it, but papildzīm 825.826. – and also cars with trailers in the parking lot of the location types to the curb or ran into it;
307.17.833. papildzīm "duration of Stay". This is used in conjunction with papildzīm 532. mark. The driver, who placed the car with these marks denote the parking lot, the car's cabin to place the information about the time when the vehicle is parked in the parking lot;
307.18.834. papildzīm "automotive inspections". Specifies that the is installed, explicate or automobile remontbedr inspection;
307.19.835. papildzīm "full weight limit". Indicates that the mark applies only to vehicles with a laden weight greater than specified in papildzīm;
307.20.836. papildzīm "blind pedestrians". Indicates that the pedestrian crossing is also used by blind pedestrians;
307.21.837. papildzīm "disabled". Indicates that 532. the sign only applies to cars marked with the driver disabled the identification mark or disabled parking card;
307.22.838. papildzīm "Wet cover". Indicates that the sign refers to the period when the roadway surface is damp;
307.23.839. papildzīm "slick coverage". Indicates that the front section of the road is slippery, who covered with snow or ice;
307.24.840. papildzīm "main road direction". Indicates the direction of the main road intersection;
307.25.841. papildzīm "work autoevakuator". Papildzīm mounted with 326.327, 328, and 329. a. mark, as well as without it, where parked cars disturb to enter or leave the backyards URu.tml. sites;
307.26.842. papildzīm "General information". The information that does not contain other papildzīm (repealed the ban on stops and parking 326.327, 328, and 329.. marks area for vehicles with special permissions, specifies the period during which allowed to load and unload cargo), specify the information about the bicycle traffic organization characteristics (one-way, two-way traffic, traffic on a one-way road opposite the common stream of vehicles, etc.) or bike riding routes (to green or blue background) URu.tml.);
307.27.843. papildzīm "the rugged path (threshold)". Indicates that the pedestrian crossing built on an artificial platform speed reduction;
papildzīm 307.28.844. "Pay parking space time". Indicates that with 532. Mark parking for a period of time is used as a paid parking, but other times it's free;
307.29.845. papildzīm "to turn off the engine." Indicates that parking is prohibited in the stand with the switch on the motor.
308.809, 810 and 811. papildzīm shows before the intersection set mark lines of action or changing direction on parking lots marked with 532.533. mark and or located in the immediate vicinity of the road.
309.820. and 821. papildzīm specifies the days that the sign is in force.
310. Papildzīm attach directly beneath the sign, to which they relate, except papildzīm, 841 if it installed without pamatzīm. If the marks placed above the roadway, the outlying or sidewalks, 807, 808, and 840. papildzīm can be mounted next to the mark.
28. Road markings and characteristics 311. Road markings (annex 6) must comply with the national standard of 85 and 93 LVS EN requirements.
28.1. Vertical signs 312. Vertical signs on the road structures, equipment and road work sites indicates the object's dimensions and also serves on the targeting features. Vertical labels: 312.1.901, 902, 903..., and 904. designation of the road represents a changing direction turns, which limits the visibility of the building, plantings, URu.tml. changing direction three crossings and road work sites passing direction;
312.2.905. road sign indicates right or left side of the slip increases (the split bar, an island of safety URu.tml.);
906 and 907 312.3.. designation of the road represents the left-hand (906. road) and to the right (907. road signs) to increases the slip (split bar, an island of safety URu.tml.), as well as barriers (barriers and fence ends URu.tml.), which is located directly in the vicinity of the road and can be dangerous moving vehicles;
312.4.908, 909, 910, 911.., 912 and 913. road sign designates the road work site (908 910. road signs and – through the left slip road work; 909. and 911. designation of the road – along the right side of the slip road work; 912. the road signs-further driving prohibited; 913. the road sign-temporary road work places);
914 and 915 312.5.. designation of the road represents a road structure elements (bridges, overpasses supports URu.tml.), which can be dangerous and moving vehicles in the slip to the left (914. road signs) or to the right (915. road signs);
312.6.916. road sign represents the tunnel, bridge and road transport span the bottom edge of the structures;
312.7.917.918. designation of the road and represents signālstabiņ (917. road sign-on the right side of the road; 918. the road sign-on the left side of the road);
312.8.919. road sign designates the road work sites.
313. in order to draw attention to the dangerous road sections (where the road leaves the URu.tml. blakusteritorij), 917 918. road signs-and-signālstabiņ-label can be in yellow on a black background.
28.2. the horizontal legend 314. Horizontal signs (lines, arrows, symbols and other indications on the road) describe specific modes and traffic procedures. Horizontal signs are white, except the 943.944, 945, 946, 947, 948 and.. the road sign which is yellow in color. Horizontal signs are: 314.1.920. road signs-continuous line-split in opposite directions, the flow of vehicles in motion represents the boundaries of the lanes hazardous locations, carriageways which banned to enter the vehicle park and parking lot, roadway edge road sections, which banned to stop and stand, as well as a separate zone for a certain vehicle driving. Wide line represents motor vehicle roadway edge where the road level with its cover fitted bike path;
314.2.921. road signs – double solid line-split in opposite directions in a moving flow of vehicles on roads with four or more lanes;
922. road signs 314.3. – dashed line that stripe the length is three times less than the space between them, the split in opposite directions in a moving stream of vehicles on roads with two or three lanes, as well as represents the boundaries of the lanes on roads with two or more lanes in one direction;
923. road signs 314.4. – dashed line that stripe the length three times the space between them, or otherwise sharing the same direction of a moving vehicle and warns of the approach, or 928 921.920. road signs line;
924. road signs 314.5. – dashed line that stripe the length twice the space between them, represent the edge of the carriageway road sections, which allowed to stop and stand;
925. road signs 314.6. – dashed line where the line length is equal to the space between them, represents the cross lanes;
926. road signs 314.7.-wide dashed line – represents the boundary between the acceleration lane and baseband or deceleration lane and baseband, or passenger vehicles and the public stops baseband;
314.8.927. road signs – double dashed line represents borders – changing lanes, which can change direction. To enter this bar allowed only if they installed these above rules 59. above the traffic lights to illuminate the signal with a green down arrow. Leave this bar allowed, just rearranging right;
314.9.928. road signs – solid line with 923. travelling-divide the signs in the direction opposite to the flow of vehicles in motion augšupceļo or lejupceļo, distributed in the same direction flow of vehicles moving on the road with several lanes in one direction, and mark the places that are intended to achieve a driving in the opposite direction, enter or leave the parking lot of the URu.tml. The designation of this road line allowed to cross from the end line only;
929. road signs 314.10.-wide continuous cross-stoplīnij-indicates location, before which the driver to stop the vehicle if installed 207. sign or traffic lights or prohibiting driving traffic tuner signal;
314.11.930. road signs-wide interrupted a cross that line length is twice the space between them, indicate the location where the driver, if necessary, to stop the vehicle to give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed;
314.12.931. road signs-more from each other separated wide parallel longitudinal line – represents a crosswalk;
932. road signs 314.13. – two separated one from the other end of the broad cross-represents the location where the road crosses the bicycle path;
314.14 933. designation of the road — two from each other separated by a cross-šahveid represents the border to create the artificial mound carriageways-the threshold for speed reduction;
314.15.934, 935 and 936... road sign represents direction of vehicle traffic island breakdown or collapse areas, as well as the split bar and the security of the beginning and end of the islet. These road markings climb prohibited;
937. road signs 314.16. notes from the lane for driving directions permitted intersection. Used alone or in combination with 512, 513, 514..., 515 or 516.517., mark. Road sign with grid image used to indicate that the intersection near the roadway turn prohibited. Designation, which allows to turn left from the left side also allows lanes to turn around to face the opposite direction;
938. the road designation 314.17. warns of the approach roadway narrowing (point where decreases in the number of lanes in the direction of travel). Can be used independently or together with 107, 108, 109.., 715 or 716.;.
314.18.939. road sign warning of the approach or 928.920. road signs line, which divides the vehicles moving in opposite directions of flow;
314.19.940. road sign indicates a lane for public passenger vehicles and taxis;
314.20.941. designation of the road represents a bicycle path;
314.21.942. road sign denotes the parking, the vehicles marked with the driver disabled the identification mark or disabled parking card;
314.22.943. road signs – a continuous yellow line to the edge of the carriageway or the border – stands for road vehicles that stop and stand. Used alone or in combination with 326. mark;
314.23.944. road sign – stop the yellow line on the edge of the carriageway or the border – stands for road vehicles which stand. Used independently or together with the 327. mark;
314.24.945. road sign denotes the location where vehicles stand prohibited;
314.25.946. road sign represents the passenger vehicle or the public stop taxi parking area;
947. road signs 314.26.-continuous yellow line-temporary road sign road work URu.tml. sites. The distribution of vehicles moving in opposite directions, the flow represents the boundaries of the lanes in one direction, if at least two lanes, represents a period suspended (for example, the direction and the safety island), which prohibited to enter, as well as represents the edge of the carriageway, where vehicles stop and stand. This road sign line crossing is prohibited;
948. road signs 314.27.-stop the yellow line-temporary road sign road work URu.tml. sites. Represents the boundaries of the lanes in one direction, if at least two lanes.
315. the driver shall comply with 947. road markings or 948. requirements, even if those requirements are inconsistent with the other way the horizontal legend.
316. If, while driving through the lane, marked by road signs, 927. the driver in front is no longer the rule referred to in paragraph 59 of a traffic light or it is turned off, the driver immediately rearranged to the right.
317.920 and 921. road signs. "line cross the forbidden, except the designation of the road line 920. in cases where it was used to denote the parking limits, or split in opposite directions in a moving flow of vehicles, to return to your course.
318. If the temporary signs in place, for example, to move a rack, vehicle, travelling, or in another manner that indicates the digit Setup temporary nature, has a different meaning than the road sign, the driver shall follow the temporary signs.
29. concluding issues 319.208. point regarding that permission is not given for separating the cargo with a logging truck, which dimensions exceed this rules set out in annex 3, and paragraph 248.3 shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
320. the rules shall apply paragraph 245.1 by 1 January 2005.
321. the 245.4. subparagraph shall enter into force on 1 May 2008. Until then, with vehicles that have tires with studs, forbidden to drive during the period from 1 May to 1 October.
322. in paragraph 259 of the rules shall enter into force on 1 July 2005. To 30 June 2005 cars, run by group I, II or III disabled persons, of the vehicle cabin to allow positioning the driver disabled the recognition mark: yellow square (side 150 mm), which depicts the 837. the symbol of the papildzīm (annex 4).
323. the 288.6 point shall enter into force on January 1, 2006. Until 31 December 2005 the route taxi drivers 326. marks area allowed to skip and pick up passengers.
324. Until 1 July 2004, the road traffic safety Directorate issued by bicycle (moped) moped driving licence is valid until July 1, 2005.
325. The road owner (possessor) to 2006 January 1 replacing road signs in accordance with national standard EN 71:2002 requirements.
326. Until full implementation of the road signs, according to the national standard EN 71:2002 requirements are also road signs which comply with a national standard EN 77:1996 requirements.
327. the regulations issued in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 January 1999, regulations No 15 "road rules" applicable in so far as they do not conflict with these terms, but not longer than until 1 July 2005.
328. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 19 January 1999, Regulation No 15 "road rules" (Latvian journal, 1999, no. 19; 2001, 93, no. 162; 2002, 107 no).
329. the rules shall enter into force by 1 July 2004.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 25 July 1996, Directive 96/53/EC laying down for certain road vehicles circulating within the community the size of domestic and international traffic, as well as the maximum permissible mass of the vehicle in international traffic.
Prime Minister i. Emsis traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 571 vehicles driving licence categories that give the right to drive vehicles of category 1 licence for vehicles: 1.1. A1-motorcycles without sidecar with an engine capacity not exceeding 125 cc and maximum power of 11 kW (15 HP);
1.3. B1-tricycles and quadricycles;
1.4. B – motor vehicles with a laden weight does not exceed 3500 kg and the number of seating positions, excluding the driver's seat, not more than eight seats, as well as the following categories of connection to the tractor trailer whose total laden weight of which does not exceed 750 kg, connection of a tractor vehicle in category B and a trailer, where this connection laden weight does not exceed 3500 kg and the full weight of the trailer does not exceed the unladen mass of the tractor vehicles;
1.5. C1-motor vehicles with a laden weight exceeds 3500 kg but does not exceed 7500 kg, and which do not fall within the category D, as well as the following categories of connection to the tractor trailer whose total laden weight of which does not exceed 750 kg;
1.6. (C)-motor vehicles having a mass exceeding 3500 kg, full and outside the category D, as well as the following categories of connection to the tractor trailer whose total laden weight of which does not exceed 750 kg;
1.7. D1-motor vehicles for the carriage of passengers, with the number of seating positions, excluding the driver's seat, more than eight points, but not more than 16 seats, as well as the following categories of connection to the tractor trailer whose total laden weight of which does not exceed 750 kg;
1.8. D-motor vehicles for the carriage of passengers, with the number of seating positions, excluding the driver's seat, more than eight points, as well as the following categories of connection to the tractor trailer whose total laden weight of which does not exceed 750 kg;
1.9. BE-connection of a tractor vehicle in category B and a trailer, if a connection does not fall within category B;
1.10. C1-C1 connection to the tractor trailer, which was exceeding 750 kg complete, if such connection laden weight does not exceed 12000 kg and the full weight of the trailer does not exceed the unladen mass of the tractor vehicles;
1.11. CE-C connection to the tractor trailer that exceeds 750 kg gross laden weight;
1.12. D1-D1 connection to the tractor trailer, which was exceeding 750 kg complete, if such connection laden weight does not exceed 12000 kg and the full weight of the trailer does not exceed the unladen mass of the tractor vehicles;
1.13. DE-category D connection to the tractor trailer that exceeds 750 kg gross laden weight;
1.14. The tram-tram;
1.15 METER-trolley buses;
1.16 M – moped.
2. the driver of the vehicle which has the right to drive in at least one category of motor vehicle, tram or trolley bus, allowed to drive vehicles of category M.
3. a driver who is entitled to drive B, C1, D1, (C) or (D) the category of vehicles allowed to drive vehicles in category A1 and B1.
4. The technical categories of driving licence in accordance with the technical: 4.1 A-wheeled tractors with a maximum power of the engine of 150 HP;
4.2. B-all wheeled tractors;
4.3. C all crawler tractors;
4.4. D – cereals, industrial crops and grass harvesting complex pašgājējmašīn;
5. Special implements driving licences enter the implements (drainage, forest development and grooming machines, excavators, bulldozers, pipe licējmašīn, etc.) name, which reflektant put in the driving exam.
Traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 2 Cabinet June 29, 2004 Regulations No 571 road control traffic lights traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 571 permissible vehicle (vehicle combination) dimensions (with or without load), the actual mass and axle load 1.
motor vehicles (except buses) 12 m 1.2.
trailers 12 m 1.3.
vehicle combination consisting of the truck with semi-trailer 16.50 m 1.4.
vehicle combination consisting of a car with a trailer 18.75 m 1.5.
the articulated buses 18.75 m 1.6.
two-axle buses 13.50 m 1.7.
the buses, with more than two axles 15.00 m 1.8.
vehicle combination consisting of bus with trailer 18.75 m 2.
all vehicles 2.55 m 2.2.
vehicles with closed bodywork of 2.60 m 3.
Height 4 m 4.
The vehicle or vehicle combination must be trimmed in a circular bar, which the external RADIUS is 12.50 m and the inner radius of 5.30 m.-
5. the distance from the horizontal plane of aid-semi-trailer coupling device and the rear of the semi-trailer axles 12 m 6.
Distance parallel to the vehicle combination, with the trailer centreline of the car holds the furthest forward point to the most rearward of the trailer to the aim point, minus the distance from the rear of the car to the front of the trailer to 15.65 m 7.
Distance parallel to the vehicle combination, with the trailer centreline of the car holds the furthest forward point to the most rearward of the trailer to the aim point 16.40 m 8.
Actual weight: 8.1.
two-axle trailers 18 tons 8.2.
cavity accommodating Triaxial trailers 24 t 8.3.
the composition of the vehicle with a trailer, which consists of a two-axle truck and full trailer t 36 8.4.
the composition of the vehicle with a trailer, which consists of a two-axle motor cars and trailers with more than two axles or a cavity accommodating Triaxial or cavity accommodating Triaxial cars and trailers with more than two axles or axle 40 t 8.5.
the semi-trailer vehicle combination consisting of two-axle tractor units and trailers or a cavity accommodating Triaxial cavity accommodating Triaxial tractor and a semi-trailer or full cavity accommodating Triaxial 40 t 8.6.
the semi-trailer vehicle combination consisting of a cavity accommodating Triaxial tractor and a semi-trailer or full cavity accommodating Triaxial leading up to 40 feet (12.2 m) ISO container 44 t 5.4.
the semi-trailer vehicle combination consisting of two-axle tractor units and two-axle semi-trailers: 8.7.1.
If a semi-trailer is 1.3 m starpas distance and greater, but not more than 1.8 m 36 t 8.7.2.
If semi-trailers starpas the distance is greater than 1.8 m 36 t 8.7.3.
If the actual mass of the tractive unit is 18 t and semi-trailers, which starpas the distance is greater than 1.8 m, the actual weight is 20 tons, and if the input is a double bridge and pneumatic or equivalent suspension 38 t 8.8.
two axle cars 18 t 8.9.
cavity accommodating Triaxial cars 25 t if the driving of a car cavity accommodating Triaxial bridge is a double and the pneumatic or equivalent suspension or each of the bridges is double axle and axle load does not exceed 9.5 t 26 t 8.10.
four cars with two stūrējam bridges, if the driving is a double bridge and pneumatic or equivalent suspension or each of the bridges is double axle and axle load does not exceed 9.5 t 32 t 8.11.
the articulated buses of cavity accommodating Triaxial 28 t 9.
Uniaxial bridge load: 9.1.
driven bridge without double wheels 10 t 9.2.
driven bridge with double wheels 10 t 9.3.
11.5 t drive bridge 10.
Full bridge load: 10.1.
motor vehicles, if the distance is starpas: 10.1.1.
less than 1 m 11.5 t 10.1.2.
1 m and more, but less than 1.3 m 16 t 10.1.3.
1.3 m and more, but less than 1.8 m 18 t 10.1.4.
1.3 m and more, but less than 1.8 m and if driven axis is double and the pneumatic or equivalent suspension, or if the sum of the two axes are double and load for each axle does not exceed 9.5 t 19 t 10.2.
trailers (semi-trailers), if the distance is starpas: 10.2.1.
less than 1 m 11 t 10.2.2.
1 m and more, but less than 1.3 m 16 t 10.2.3.
1.3 m and more, but less than 1.8 m 18 t 10.2.4.
1.8 m and more 20 t 11.
The bridge cavity accommodating Triaxial load trailers (semi-trailers) when the starpas distance: 11.1.
not more than 1.3 m 21 t 11.2.
greater than 1.3 m but not exceeding 1.4 m, 24 t 12.
The vehicle (vehicle combination) suspension of driving axle (s) load shall not be less than 25% of the total vehicle (vehicle combination) of the actual weight.
13. Vehicle combination, with the trailer for the distance between the tractor and the trailer rear axle front axle must not be less than 3.00 m.
14. Four motor vehicle maximum permissible mass, in tonnes may not be more than five times the distance in metres between the front and rear axles.
15. the distance between the horizontal plane semi-trailers-coupling device supports axis and any point on the front of the semi-trailer must not exceed 2.04 m.
16. the stationary bus on the ground with the stripe marks the horizontal with the vertical plane of the side pieskarplakn that is located in the point 4 of this annex, that the edge of the side of doughnut (articulated bus case, both parts must be like after this is deleted). When the bus, which started to go in a straight line, enters this annex referred to in paragraph 4, the circle bar, no part of it may not be raised outside of that vertical plane by more than 0.6 m of the projection.
17. This annex 1.1., 1.2., 1.3 and 1.4, as well as in paragraph 3 above requirements to apply, those auto transporter road traffic by participating.
Traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 571 distinguishing signs of vehicles traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 571 road signs traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 6 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, regulations No 571 road signs traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia