The Order In Which The Stake And Collectable Vehicles And Their Drivers Public Records Information
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā pieprasāma un iegūstama transportlīdzekļu un to vadītāju valsts reģistra informācija
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/91268
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 586 in Riga on 13 July 2004 (pr. No 42, § 7.) the order in which the stake and collectable vehicles and their drivers public register information issued under the Highway Traffic Act article 14.1 second and seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which the candidate for the disclosure of callable and vehicles and their drivers in the national register (hereinafter register) information, the amount of information available, as well as persons who need the information to perform the function of the service.
2. the information contained in the Registry are generally available information, if these rules or other regulations for the circulation of information otherwise.
3. Road Traffic Safety Directorate of information from the register may be issued in writing, as well as through electronic media, online data transmission or telephone.
4. information on the physical person-owned vehicle, identifying personal data is limited by the availability of information. This information (in writing, by electronic media or online data transmission) is entitled to obtain: 4.1 law enforcement authorities;
4.2. public authorities, where such rights to the authorities is provided for by law;
4.3. for sworn bailiff, sworn notaries, sworn to lawyers, performing duties;
4.4. certified administrators in insolvency proceedings regarding the debtor's representatives;
4.5. credit institutions (for example, financial leasing companies) and insurance companies for natural persons with whom they establish, amend or terminate the contract;
4.6. the Office for the insurer.
5. If the provisions of the personal information referred to in paragraph 4, based on an application, the application shall state: 5.1 the applicant name, surname and personal code (legal person, the name and registration number);
5.2. information needs and information usage objectives;
5.3. the amount of information required and the type of service;
5.4. the persons name, surname and personal code, for which the information is sought.
6. the information specified in the application to the truthfulness of the applicant certifies by signature.
7. using the online data transmission, the information contained in the register shall be issued on the basis of a written agreement between the road safety Directorate and consignee information indicating the particulars of the applicant, be issued in the amount of information, use of information, details of the specific person who request information, and other information necessary for requesting information and service.
8. the natural person information about the proportion of vehicles are entitled to receive free of charge no more than twice a year.
9. Natural person, information presented in the identity card or driving licence. If the information is received by an applicant (natural person) the authorised person, it presented a notarized powers and identity card or driving licence.
10. the representative of the legal person, the information presented in the identity card or driving licence and a document certifying the recipient of information (legal person) the right of representation.
11. the Provisions of paragraphs 9 and 10 shall not apply if the information is provided via an online data transmission or telephone.
12. Road Traffic Safety Directorate register of refusal to issue the information the person can challenge the Ministry of transport. The decision of the Ministry of transport law on administrative process in the order can be appealed in court.
Prime Minister i. Emsis traffic acting Ministers: Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 21, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia