Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/92017
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 602 in 2004 (13 July. No 42 53) rules on the technical state of the technical inspection and technical control issued under the Highway Traffic Act in article 16, the seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the implements and trailers (hereinafter referred to as the technical) national technical inspection and technical control. 2. the aim is to ensure that human health, life and healthy environment implements participation in road traffic. 3. Implements the State technical inspection (hereinafter technical inspection) to be made not later than five days after the first registration and implements further according to the deadline by which implements is allowed to participate in road traffic, but not less frequently than once a year. The date to which the implements is permitted to participate in road traffic, indicates the technical inspection sticker (talon). 4. technical condition of the technical control of the technical inspection and technical control of the State technical supervision inspection officers (hereinafter Inspector). Technical inspectors make the specified control the site regardless of the implements implements the registration and the owner's (driver's) residence. 5. technical condition of implements and equipment must comply with the provisions of annex 1. 6. the technical advancement of the technical control of the technical inspection and technical control, compliance with these rules is controlled in annex 1. The Inspector identified deficiencies and damage depending on their significance evaluated by one of the following ratings: 6.1. lack or damage which directly affects the traffic and safety (hereinafter 1. rating);
6.2. the dangerous shortage or damage, threatening the environment, human health, life or safety (2 ratings).
7. the technical inspection shall include examination of the status and the implements implements technical control of the situation. 8. The technical status check includes technical information and driver updates and the system owner's civil liability compulsory insurance. 9. technical State implements controls we distinguish two types of inspections: 9.1. ' key-mandatory technical inspection according to the Road Traffic Act the recurrence or technical test that is performed, if repetitive inspection deadline; 9.2. new validation – technical inspection, which is carried out within 30 days, if the ' key ' key controls identified shortcomings or defects, rated at 2. rating.
10. during the inspection mainly controlled the lack or defects found in the ' key. If the technical key controls have emerged after the other obvious flaws or defects, the Inspector will evaluate it in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6. 11. the technical control of the implements, the test is carried out to the extent allowed by the control site equipment available, but not the majority as ' key.
II. The technical inspection arrangements 12. before the technical inspection implements owner (Manager) control place the inspector shall produce a certificate of registration, the implements implements driver's licence and a valid motor vehicle civil liability compulsory insurance policy, as well as pay for technical inspection. 13. after the presentation of the required documents and payment implements owner (Manager) issued by the technical inspection of the Protocol form (model form-in annex 2) and supporting documents. 14. in order to carry out the technical condition control implements the owner (Manager) implements, together with the certificate of registration and technical inspection of the Protocol form handed to the Inspector. 15. technical condition control starts with implements accounting technical data comparison (hereinafter referred to as data comparison). If the type implements the registration certificate are unreadable or inconsistent with the actual situation, but it is possible to identify the specific technical and registration certificates issued by the Inspector continues to take the position of technical control, make the relevant entries in the Protocol and technical inspection technical inspection sticker shall be issued only on the prevention of non-compliance. 16. If it is not possible to identify the technical, or if signs of counterfeiting implements Assembly numbering, registration documents or national registration mark, the inspector shall draw up a report and subsequently act in accordance with the statutory procedures. Technical control of the situation does not continue, the technical inspection Protocol shall be cancelled and the fake State registration mark forfeit.
17. After data comparison the Inspector of implements windshield remove previous technical inspection sticker. 18. technical condition and implements its equipment control inspector, using the national technical supervision inspection held diagnostic accessories and tools. Identified deficiencies or damage the Inspector noted the technical inspection report. 19. technical state control inspector at the end, taking into account the identified deficiencies or damage determines the State implements technical and it equipment overall assessment and presented the technical inspection protocol. 20. If the technical shortcomings or failures to found, the inspector shall give reasons for its decision and shall provide an explanation of the deficiencies identified or damage, as well as pointing to shortcomings and defects that need to be resolved in the course of operation or the technical service is prohibited. 21. If the technical condition and the equipment complies with the provisions of annex 1 of these requirements and has no flaws or defects found that measurable by ratings, 2 is given permission to participate in road traffic and are provided with technical inspection sticker (talon). 22. The technical inspection label Inspector glued implements the windscreen (windshield) inside in the upper-right corner, but the technical, which does not have a cab and trailer, implements the owner (Manager) issued by the technical inspection card. Technical inspection technical inspection stickers and talon model specified in annex 3 to these regulations. 23. If the technical shortcomings and defects found that measurable by ratings, 2 technical inspection sticker (talon) is not issued, and the technical operation of the future is prohibited. 24. The technical owner (Manager) the shortcomings noted and damage and produce technical for repeat testing.
III. Technical inspection sticker (talon) issue of new implements, labels (talon) and issue of duplicate labels (talon) 25 new Exchange, previously a non-established technical and its trailer technical inspection sticker (talon) glued or served without the technical condition of the technical control. 26. If previously issued, valid technical inspection sticker (talon) is lost or damaged or if implements windshield, the technical inspection sticker (talon) duplicate shall be issued without implements technical control. 27. If you have changed the technical inspection of the technical label (talon) implements the specified records, technical inspection sticker (talon) exchanged without implements technical control.
IV. technical control 28. prior to the technical control implements the driver Inspector displays implements a certificate of registration and the transfer of technical engineering control. 29. Technical control beginning with data comparison. If the type implements the registration certificate are unreadable or inconsistent with the actual situation, but it is possible to identify the specific technical and registration certificates issued by the inspection staff will continue to carry out the control and make the relevant tag in the technical control protocol. If it is not possible to identify specific technical or if signs of counterfeiting implements Assembly numbering, registration documents or national registration mark, the inspector shall draw up a report and subsequently act in accordance with the statutory procedures. Fake State registration mark forfeit. 30. After data comparison Inspector implements technical and it equipment. 31. the identified deficiencies or damage the Inspector notes the technical control protocol. The technical inspection report shall also specify the following information: 31.1. details of implements; 31.2. details of implements owner (driver); 31.3. details of technical condition and implements its overall assessment of the equipment; 19.5. the name of the Inspector who made the technical advancement of the technical control.
32. at the end of the technical control, taking into account the deficiencies found and the damage assessment, the inspector shall determine technical condition and implements its overall assessment of the equipment presented in the technical control protocol and issue it to the technical manager. 33. If the technical shortcomings or failures to found, the inspector shall provide an explanation of:
33.1. the shortcomings or damages, which should be the focus of future technical service; 33.2. faults or defects that need to be avoided; 33.3. damage, which implements the further participation in road traffic is prohibited.
34. If the technical shortcomings and defects found to be rated at 2. assessment of the participation of a further implements road traffic is prohibited, and the inspection employee retention implements State registration mark, as well as for specially made recording engineering control protocol. 35. The technical manager is informed of the arrangements for the feasible to recover the national registration number. 36. To get back seized implements State registration mark, implements must be repeated in the technical condition of the control. If the repeating technical condition control deficiencies or damage is found, implements the owner (Manager) return hold State registration mark.
V. tolerances road traffic and the technical inspection sticker (talon) cancellation and restoring 37. Tolerance of road accidents and the technical inspection sticker (talon) is cancelled if: 37.1. implements within 30 days are not repeated in the State technical control; 37.2. the technical review technical condition for control of defect or damage is found, with measurable evaluation 2.
38. in order to restore the permissions to participate in road traffic, implements the owner (Manager) the shortcomings noted or damage and produce technical implements. 39. If the technical inspection implements is not identified shortcomings or defects that are evaluated by 2. rating, then the road to restore tolerance and that rule 34 set out in the technical state registration mark returned implements owner (Manager). Restoring permission to participate in road traffic, issue a new technical inspection sticker (talon).
Vi. Action in cases of dispute and challenge the decision and appeals procedures 40. If implements owner (Manager) did not agree with the implements and equipment technical condition evaluation implements owner (Manager) the Inspector's decisions may be appealed by submitting the submissions to national technical supervision inspection of the District Manager. 41. If the dispute is not resolved within the relevant national technical supervision inspection of the area, the application shall be drawn up by the technical details of the dispute and submit it to the statement of State technical supervision inspection management. State technical supervision inspection control within three working days of the application, the applicant shall be notified in writing implements technical condition assessment and reassessment of the time. 42. Until the technical condition of the implements and equipment for evaluation of any repairs or make changes that came with the implements are prohibited. 43. If the check reveals that the repairs have been made or if the technical owner (Manager) refuses to produce for inspection the technical reuse or not to re, remains previously assigned implements its technical equipment and the assessment of the situation. 44. the technical situation of the technical reassessment of Agriculture Ministers make up the Commission. The Commission's decision may be appealed to the Court of administrative processes governing law.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions with the 7 august 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 13 July 2004 the provisions of no. 602 essential requirements to the technical condition of the implements and equipment 1. Equipment 1.1. Implements identification numbers must be clean and legible. They must correspond to the manufacturer the labelling requirements and implements registration documents. 1.2. Manufacturer's plate should be reinforced by industry. Entries must be legible on the rating plate. 1.3. National registration number plates type must conform to the national standard EN 83:1997 "implements and tractor trailers, the national registration plate". 1.4. State registration number of the mark must be affixed in the space provided by the manufacturer, horizontally oriented. Its content should be read from left to right. 1.5. State registration number of the mark must be clean, legible, without mechanical or other damage. 1.6. for Self-propelled implements must be protected by a design of rear-view mirrors. 1.7. The mirror may not have visibility lowering damage and coating. The mirror must be mounted so that the motion would not change arbitrarily the position. 1.8. Rear side mirrors must be adjustable. 1.9. Implements must be fitted with an audible warning device intended by the manufacturer, and it must work efficiently. 1.10. The measuring panel with inventory measurement and indication devices must perform their intended functions. Mayor-apparatus must be running Panel lighting. 1.11. Implements must be an emergency stop sign. Emergency stopping mark must be free from damage, its design should allow mark stable place on the roadway. 1.12. in Latvia permanently registered implements that crosses national boundaries, must be affixed to the back of the identification mark according to the road traffic regulations. 1.13. Learning to ride for the implements must be marked with a distinguishing sign according to the road traffic regulations. A distinguishing mark to be illuminated from the inside. 1.14. implements must not contain any other type of information or signs that are not laid down in the rules of the road. 1.15. Identification markings must not be damaged (e.g. cracks, broken, faded).
2. Light devices 2.1. Implements must be equipped with lamps specified by the manufacturer. 2.2. headlamps must be fitted in front of the implements symmetrically in relation to the median longitudinal plane. 2.3. Lamps allowed to set up only the same type and capacity shall be provided for by the manufacturer only bulbs.
2.4. Implements must be fitted with dipped and main beam lamps. 2.5. Switch on the dipped-beam headlamps shall be switched on at the same time, all of the dipped-beam headlamps, lamps and the plate lighting. 2.6. Switch main beam to the dipped beam must switch all driving beam headlamps. 2.7. Driving beam headlamps shall be switched on separately and burn constantly, if not on the tail and the plate lighting. 2.8. Implements must be installed for the two front fog lamps, which are installed in front of the implements symmetrically in relation to the median longitudinal plane. 2.9. When you turn on fog lights must illuminate all set the front fog lamps. Fog lamps shall be switched on only when turned on and the tail light plate. 2.10. Implements and trailers should be two red light-emitting in the rear lamps. 2.11. Turning on lamps, turn on all lamps and the plate lighting. 2.12. Implements and trailers must contain one or more of the white light-emitting plates for lighting lamps. 2.13. Registration plate lamps must be located so as to effectively illuminate the implements and trailers a number sign. 2.14. The plate lighting must be switched on at the same time with all the lamps. 2.15. Implements must be two front and two rear direction indicator lamps. Trailers must be two rear direction indicator lamps. 2.16. All direction indicator lamps must emit a yellow light. 2.17. Direction indicator lamps must be mounted symmetrically in relation to the technical and the longitudinal median plane of the trailers. 2.18. Switch on right or left side direction indicator lamps, while simultaneously jāie-switch and blinks all right or left side direction indicator lamps. 2.19. The technical design for emergency alarm mode at the same time synchronously to all direction indicator lamps will Flash. 2.20. Implements and trailers must be equipped with two red light emitting braking lights. 2.21. Implements and trailers of braking lamp shall be installed in the back, symmetrically in relation to the median longitudinal plane. 2.22. When you press the brake pedal, to light up all the brake lights. Prohibited to install the brake lamps that run in a continuous mode. 2.23. Implements must be two red rear reflectors. They must not have a triangular shape. 2.24. the trailer must be Implements two rear triangle reflectors red and two other shapes for the front reflectors in white. 2.25. Implements and trailers, front and rear reflex reflectors must be mounted symmetrically in relation to the median longitudinal plane. 2.26 front rear reflectors or reflective surface of the reflector may have parts in common with any other rear lights front or the visible surface of the device. 2.27. All technical lamps must be adequately fastened to a rigid parts, so while driving uneven roads will not trigger the light beam. The lenses must be clean, free of cracks, izlūzum or other damage. The reflector surface must be free from damage (e.g. corrosion). There should be no liquid and additional elements.
3. Steering equipment 3.1. Wheel size, design and the bracket must meet the technical requirements of the manufacturer. 3.2. The steering wheel must not be bent, cracked. It must be rigidly connected to the shaft. Shell must not interfere with the steering wheel satveramīb. 3.3. Steering wheel play must not be greater than the manufacturer's specified. 3.4. the steering wheel in both directions must turn easily, smoothly, without ieķīlēšan. Steering turning angles from the middle position as far as it should be equal in both directions. 3.5. Steering gear should be secured appropriately. Fastening elements must be tightened and secured against atskrūvēšano. 3.6. The technical parts that fastened the steering mechanism may not be broken, bent, cracked or corroded significantly. 3.7. The steering gear must be airtight. Dust guards must be secured and free of damage. 3.8. The steering drive fastening elements must be tightened and secured against atskrūvēšano. 3.9 the steering drive elements not allowed increased play. They must not have damage, deformation or corrosion. 3.10. it is prohibited to make the wheel drive conversion. 3.11. The Steering stiepņ and lever fastening elements must be tightened and secured against atskrūvēšano. 3.12. Rudder lever and stiepņ may not be damage, deformation or play. Remontmetinājum are prohibited (except where it involves manufacturer implements). 3.13. Steering rods in no steering wheel turning angle must not touch the other implements. 3.14. it is prohibited to take the wheel and the lever stiepņ conversion. 3.15. Steering knuckle to the fastening elements must be tightened and secured against atskrūvēšano. 3.16. the increase is not allowed by play and articulated joints shall remontmetinājum. Do not dismantle the Steering knuckle is not allowed for any repairs. Dust guards must be free from defects and properly fastened. 3.17. Implements intended by the manufacturer to operate the Steering boost and ensure the necessary efficiency. 3.18. All amplifier parts must be free from defects and properly secured. Amplifier components must be sealed. Amplifier working fluid levels may not be lower than the minimum. 3.19. the amplifier system pipelines and hoses must not touch the moving parts implements.
4. the braking equipment 4.1. Implements must be fitted with a service braking device (other than a trailer, the permissible total laden weight of which does not exceed 2.5 tons and that of the service braking system is not provided by the manufacturer). 4.2. Implements and trailers service brakes must act on all the wheels equipped with braking mechanisms. 4.3. Brakes must ensure its trailers implements and braking, according the manufacturer's specifications. 4.4. the braking equipment effectiveness check road conditions, implements must not significantly deviate from the straight-line motion. 4.5. the braking is not allowed the transmission brake fluid leak. 4.6. Brake pedal force may not exceed 700 n. After unloading it free of the pedal to return to the home position. 4.7. Brake pedal foot atbalstvirsm must be coated with a ribbed increase friction material or otherwise secured against slipping. Brake pedal (lever) must be free of cracks, damage. 4.8. the brake pedal is not admissible, determine and remontmetinājum. 4.9. Implements must be equipped with a parking brake, which should provide sufficient braking efficiency. 4.10. Parking brake must act on both sides of the axis of the wheels. 4.11. Pneumatic brake equipment for compressor short enough time to ensure the air pressure in the service braking system, the required braking characteristics and specified by the manufacturer. 4.12. Not allowed oil leakage from the compressor. 4.13. The compressed air cylinder to the implements must be fixed still. It may not be mechanically damaged, korodēj, with remontmetinājum. Air leakage from the cylinder. Dewatering valves must be in working order. 4.14. The air pressure regulator may not be damaged, it must be appropriately secured. Connections must be airtight. 4.15. Set mode to operate pneumatic brake system pressure gauge. 4.16. the braking equipment shall be prohibited in the conversion.
5. Tires, wheels 5.1 Implements tires is allowed for under the standards applied by the manufacturer. 5.2. Tyre size and structure must conform to the technical requirements of the manufacturer. Tire maximum speed and load must not be less than the technical characteristics the technical characteristics specified in. 5.3. it shall be prohibited to install different size tires on implements the wheels of the same axle. 5.4. the tyres must not be ply layer atslāņoj atsedzoš damage to the body, the side of the tread separated or protective coating. 5.5. the wheel tyre and disk combination must meet the technical requirements of the manufacturer. 5.6. it is prohibited to install wheel discs, which are not manufactured or that the design is changed. 5.7 All nuts and bolts must be of appropriate design and Stringer. 5.8. it is prohibited to set up other brands or models of drives, with the mounting is different from the manufacturer intended. 5.9. Implements wheel discs shall not be cracks, deformation, izlūzum, remontmetinājum.
6. frame (pusrām), cab
6.1. Implements the frame (pusrām) may not be izlūzum, fractures, cracks, deformation and corrosion damage, which may affect the strength of the structure. 6.2. Implements in front axle beams shall not be cracks, fractures, deformation, corrosion damage significantly. 6.3. the joy of play is not allowed-šēj bridge beams still in the compounds. 6.4. engine implements must be fixed accordingly. Mount items is not permitted. All the protective cover must be secured appropriately, without significant damage. 6.5. Implements must support the clutch release opening over and easy gear changes. 6.6. The clutch pedal leg support surface must be coated with a ribbed increase friction material or otherwise secured against slipping. 6.7. the clutch pedal not be significant, determine and remontmetinājum. 6.8. The clutch hydraulic or pneumatic actuators must be airtight. 6.9. The clutch and flywheel cover must be fixed accordingly. 6.10. Implements transmission, distribution boxes and differential lock must be adequately secured and must be carried out for functions, easily be switched on and off. 6.11. Not tolerated by play of kardānpārvad joints shall increase and creating intermediate support. 6.12. Kardānpārvad items should be appropriately secured. They must not have fractures, cracks, deformation. 6.13. engine lubrication and cooling system must be airtight. It is not permissible to increased oil leak from the transmission. 6.14. Implements must be fitted with the design of the coupling or hitch. 6.15. The coupling or hitch in the use of the coupling device improvised. The coupling or hitch spiral connection must be according to Stringer. 6.16. The technical hitch or place devices must not be increased wear caused by play. 6.17. The coupling devices or hang stiepņ, bars and other elements may not be fractures, cracks, deformation, corrosion, damage and significantly remontmetinājum (except in the case of intended by manufacturer remontmetinājum). 6.18. Is not allowed to change implements cabin structure. 6.19. The CAB mounting locations may not be affecting the strength of mechanical damage, deformation or corrosion damage. 6.20. Implements booth (cabin) must not be burdensome for the driving elements. The internal equipment must be properly secured. 6.21. Implements must be ensured by design the wheel guards. 6.22. Cab steps must be corrosion damage and deformation. 6.23. The steps must be coated with special materials or made with a ribbed surface that reduces foot slips. 6.24. Implements the cab doors, the hood must be fitted with an opening mechanism laid down by the manufacturer, handles, latch. Doors and hoods should be appropriately secured, easy to open and close. 6.25. Permission to use the manufacturer's requirements according to the standards applied to the glass. 6.26. Implements the windshield on the driver's side may not be disturbing vision damage. 6.27. Wipers should be appropriately strengthened and should work for all modes. 6.28. Wiper blades must not be damaged, they must ensure effective glass cleaning. 6.29. the works construction glass washers provided. at 6.30. Implements must be fitted with the seats provided for in the design. The seats must be industrially and fixed accordingly. The seat adjustment and locking devices must be in working order. 6.31. Implements must be fitted with a safety belt provided for construction. 6.32. Safety belts must be appropriately fixed, no damage, cracks, izdilum. Fixation equipment must be in working order. 6.33. Heater (vent) must be provided for work in all modes. 6.34. Implements must be completed with the design of work equipment and auxiliary equipment. 6.35. Implements the PTO and other rotating components must be provided with protection CAP or guards.
7. Feeding system, electrical equipment 7.1. Implements must be fitted by the manufacturer for the fuel tank. 7.2. The fuel tank must not be damaged, deformed, korodējus. The fuel tank must be adequately secured. Fastening elements must not be deformed, corroded, loosely. A fuel spill is not allowed. 7.3. the fuel feed system devices and assemblies should be secured appropriately. 7.4. The accelerator control its release free to return to the original position. 7.5. the electrical wires must be secured appropriately and with sound insulation. 7.6. Not be improvised, adjust and repair a fuse. 7.7 implements the coupling device must be equipped with a special socket, but the trailer coupling device-with the appropriate plug for trailer lights for operation of the devices. Kontaktlig-zd (plug) and its anchorage must be free from damage and to ensure the operation of the trailer light set mode, as well as into the connected position. This connection is not allowed arbitrary disconnection. 7.8. the accumulator battery must be secured in the space provided by the manufacturer. Battery the battery terminals must not be damaged, the connection with the power wires must be rigid, without starpelement. 7.9. Set mode to operate the implements designed starting the engine locking facility.
8. Exhaust system 8.1. The exhaust system must ensure compliance with the permissible noise levels. 8.2. The exhaust system must be adequately fastened. They must not come into contact with the brake or fuel pipelines, equipment as well as electrical wires. 8.3. no leakage is allowed in the waste gas and exhaust systems of the strength-damage. 8.4. Not allowed significant engine oil combustion, if the engine warm up to operating temperature. 8.5. Implements the generated noise, it still stands on the site, shall not exceed the level stated by the manufacturer, or 80 ± 2 dB.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia