Rules On Prison Administration In Specialized Civil Servants And Employees Of The Compulsory National Insurance Arrangements And One-Time Benefits Official Who Suffered Injury Or Mutilation Or Other Damage To Health
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par Ieslodzījuma vietu pārvaldes specializētā valsts civildienesta ierēdņu un darbinieku obligātās valsts apdrošināšanas kārtību un vienreizēja pabalsta apmēru ierēdnim, kurš guvis ievainojumu vai sakropļojumu vai kura veselībai nodarīts citāds
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94110
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 801 in Riga September 21, 2004 (pr. No 54 25. §) rules on prison administration in specialized civil servants and employees of the compulsory national insurance arrangements and one-time benefits official who suffered injury or permanent disability or health damage or injury Issued under the prison administration Act, article 29 and 30 in the third paragraph of article 1. determines the prisons administration specialist civil servants (civil servant) and prisons in accordance with the employment contract of employees working (hereinafter employees) mandatory national insurance arrangements as well as a one-time benefit according to the degree of loss of functional capacity official who suffered injury or permanent disability or health damage or injury as a result of which he cannot perform his duties.
2. Civil servants and employees in the national compulsory insurance covers medical expenses and rehabilitation measures with associated costs, as well as accident insurance.
3. Insuring your officials and operators, using the services of the insurance company. The sum insured may not exceed the appropriate official or employee's monthly salary of about 24.
4. If the official performance of their duties, have suffered injury or permanent disability or his health suffered different damage as a result of which he cannot fulfill his duties, he shall receive a lump sum payment. Benefits (annex) shall be determined as a percentage according to the degree of loss of functional capacity in accordance with the health and integrity of the expertise of the National Commission of doctors or the issue of an extract from the Act for determination of the percentage of loss of capacity.
5. to receive lump-sum allowance an officer within one year of the accident, the prisons administration submitted the following documents: 5.1 an application for the granting of benefits;
5.2. the health and integrity of the expertise of the National Commission of doctors or the issue of an extract from the Act for determination of the percentage of loss of capacity.
6. the provisions of the prisons to be assigned to management of the national budget.
7. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, Minister of Justice v. höche Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Annex Cabinet 21 September 2004 Regulations No amount of one-time benefits 801 prison administration official, according to the degree of loss of capacity No.
Integrity benefit BC
loss amount (monthly salaries of civil servants (percentage)) 1.
25-29 12 2.
30-34 14 3.
35-39 16 4.
40-44 18 5.
45-49, 20 6.
50-54 22 7.
55-59 23 8.
60-64 24 9.
65-69 26 10.
70-74 28 11.
75-79 30 12.
80-84 32 13.
85-89 34 14.
90-99 35 15.
Minister of Justice v. 100 36 höche
Search Translated Laws of Latvia