Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94328
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 804, 2004 in Riga on September 28 (Mon. No 56 5. §) rules on wage system of public medical institutions for funding individuals and social work specialists Issued in accordance with article 62 of the law of work of the fifth 1. determines to be financed from the national budget of the institution (budget authority, a government agency, financed from the budget, the company) (hereinafter referred to as the authority) treatment of persons and social work professionals (hereinafter employees) pay (monthly salary, allowances and bonuses) and its detection.
2. to determine employee pay, the head of the institution created the evaluation the Commission shall assess the relevant positions and determine the qualifications of a position category in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers established the intellectual work evaluation and job qualifications of the underlying defining the categories, as well as taking into account the provisions of annex 1 and 2.
3. The employee's monthly wage level according to the specific qualifications of a position determined by the head of the institution for the category in accordance with the provisions of annex 3 (annex employees lower monthly wage). Employees whose monthly salary is determined according to the workload (amount of work (number of hours) a month), monthly, actual wages calculated on the monthly salary multiplied by the actual workload (number of hours), and the matrix obtained by dividing by one wage rate appropriate workload (number of hours).
4. the employee will receive a premium for the extra work (absent or vacant posts job duties, the expansion of the volume of work) and 25% of the monthly wage if the work is carried out within the framework of the normal working time. If the employee's allowances for several different works, in addition to the sum of the premium may not exceed 25% of his monthly salary specified amount.
5. Determine the amount of the premium for the extra work — absent or vacant post of duty — filling out the employee's normal working time may not exceed the employee's absenteeism or vacant position's monthly wage. The amount of the premium determined in accordance with the additional time worked and the additional burden of work. If the additional duty is carried out by several employees, the total amount of the premium shall not exceed the employee's absenteeism or vacant position's monthly wage.
6. the employee will receive a premium for night work amounting to: 6.1. treatment for work of emergency medical assistance, as well as a medical person who works in the maternity unit, and the neonatal Department, not less than 75% of the staff member concerned at certain hours a payroll rate;
6.2. employee (excluding employee referred to in paragraph 6.1.), not less than 50% of the hours fixed for the employees salary rate.
7. the employee will receive a monthly premium for seniority medical and social services in the following: 7.1 if the length of service of medical treatment and/or social services is from 10 to 15 years (inclusive), the 20% of the employee fixed monthly salary;
7.2. If the length of service of medical treatment and/or social services is from 15 to 20 years (inclusive), 30% of employees in fixed monthly wage;
7.3. If the length of service of medical treatment and/or social services has more than 20 years, 40% of employees in fixed monthly wage.
8. Length of service the medical and social services is determined by the situation on 1 January of the current year. Premium for seniority shall apply to the staff of educational establishments for treatment and social services ceased after the 1992 or finished to 1992 (inclusive), and received the education authority of formal education on speciality relevant accredited continuing education programs.
9. the employee will receive a premium for working in special conditions in accordance with the provisions of annex 4.
10. the employee will receive a premium for overtime work, work during the rest of the week or holidays of not less than 100% of their stated hours or daily rate.
11. Employee can be the catalyst for the material high performance according to their contribution. The stimulus material can be used to finance up to 15% of the Fund's planned pay as well as funds from the money saved salary Fund. Specific incentives the employee determined the head of the institution, the head of the institution — the highest authority.
12. Implementation of the provisions of the relevant funding year remuneration Fund for institutions.
13. This provision is set out in annex 3 the lowest monthly wage may review the State budget process in the assessment of the economic situation in the country.
14. the rules shall enter into force on the 1 October 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 1 October 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804 medical person and social work specialist posts a breakdown of groups and post qualification category i. treatment and social services authorities, the head of post qualification categories.
Title of qualification p.k.
The head of the institution 1-2 2.
Deputy Head of the institution 2-3 3.
The main doctor 1 3 4.
The Deputy Chief doctor 2-4 5.
The head of Pamatstruktūrvienīb, the Deputy Head of the 4-6 6.
Unit (sector, part, Division, Office, laboratory, pharmacy 5-7), the Deputy head II. Medical and social services specialist position qualification categories.
Profession/job title group in BC
Certified medical persons with higher vocational or academic education 1.1.
certified doctor 4 to 6 1.2.
certified dentist 4-6 1.3.
certified nurse with higher academic education (doctoral degree) 4-6 2.
Treatment of persons with higher vocational education 2.1.
Doctor 5-6 2.2.
dentist 5-6 2.3.
resident 6-7 2.4.
doctor trainee 6-7 3.
Certified medical persons or professionals with the highest level 2 vocational education and a master's degree in 3.1.
certified ergotherapist 5-6 3.2.
certified clinical speech therapist (speech therapist) 5-6 3.3.
certified technical ortopēd 5-6 3.4.
certified physiotherapist 5-6 3.5.
certified pharmacist 5-6 3.6.
certified sister 5-6 4.
Certified medical persons or professionals with the highest level 2 vocational training 4.1.
certified ergotherapist 6-7 4.2.
certified clinical speech therapist (speech therapist) 6-7 4.3.
certified technical ortopēd 6-7 4.4.
certified physiotherapist 6-7 4.5.
certified pharmacist 6-7 4.6.
certified sister 6-7 5.
Treatment of persons or professionals with the highest level 2 vocational training 5.1.
ergotherapist 7-8 5.2.
technical ortopēd 7-8 5.3.
physiotherapist 7-8 5.4.
speech therapist (audiologopēd) 7-8 5.5.
clinical psychologist 7-8 6.
Professionals with the highest level 2 vocational education 6.1.
social worker 7-8 6.2.
psychologist 7-8 6.3.
sociologist 7-8 6.4.
speech therapist 7-8 6.5.
chemist 7-8 6.6.
chemist analyst 7-8 6.7.
ortopēd 7-8 6.8.
optician (optometrists) 7-8 6.9.
biochemist 7-8 6.10.
biofiziķ 7-8 6.11.
epidemiologists 7-8 6.12.
pharmacist 7-8 7.
Certified medical persons or professionals with the highest level 1 vocational education or vocational secondary education 7.1.
Certified Medical Assistant 7-9 7.2.
certified sister 7-9 7.3.
certified midwife 7-9 7.4.
certified masseur 7-9 7.5.
certified child masseur 7-9 7.6.
certified Assistant parazitolog 7-9 7.7.
certified Assistant higiēnist 7-9 7.8.
certified Assistant entamolog 7-9 7.9.
certified epidemiologists Assistant 7-9 7.10.
certified physiotherapist Assistant 7-9 7.11.
certified reitterapeit 7-9, 7.12.
certified Assistant 7-9 reitterapeit 7.13.
certified Assistant ergoterapeit 7-9 7.14.
certified biomedical technician 7-9 8.
Treatment of persons or professionals with the highest level 1 vocational education or vocational secondary education 8.1.
Physician Assistant 8-10 8.2.
masseur 8-10 8.3.
child 8-10 8.4 masseur.
parazitolog 8-10 Assistant 8.5.
higiēnist 8-10 Assistant 8.6.
entamolog 8-10 Assistant 8.7.
epidemiologists Assistant 8-10 5.5.
physiotherapist Assistant 8-10 5.5.
reitterapeit 8-10 8.10.
reitterapeit 8-10 Assistant 8.11.
ergoterapeit 8-10 Assistant 8.12.
Biomedical technician radiologist Assistant 8.13 8-10 8-10 8.14.
sister 8-11 8.15.
8-11 9 a midwife.
Professionals with the highest level 1 vocational education 9.1.
social rehabilitētāj 8-10 9.2.
social assistance the Organizer 8-10 9.3.
orthopaedic technician 8-10 9.4.
social carers 8-10 10.
Certified medical specialists with personal or vocational secondary education 10.1.
certified paramedic technician 10-11 10.2.
certified medical technician 10-11 10.3.
certified dental nurse 10-11 10.4.
certified dental technician 10-11 10.5.
certified pharmacist Assistant 10-11 10.6.
certified Dental Assistant 10-11 10.7.
certified paramedic 10-11 11.
Treatment of persons or professionals with vocational secondary education 11.1.
dental nurse 10-11 11.2.
dental technician 10-11 11.3.
pharmacist Assistant 10-11 12.
Treatment of persons or professionals with vocational training 12.1.
Dental Assistant 11-13 12.2.
Nursing Assistant 11-13 12.3.
customer and patient Registrar 11-13 12.4.
dezinfektor 11-13 Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804 medical personal and professional qualifications of the corresponding qualification volume no PO box
Occupation group qualification volume 1.
Certified medical person with higher vocational or academic education, higher education, State examination in professional activities certified medical person, the certification exam 2.
The person with the highest treatment professional training in higher education, the national exam, residency, residency exam certification exam 3.
Certified medical person or specialist with level 2 of the higher vocational education and a master's degree in higher education, the national exam and/or Bachelor work advocacy, masters, masters work advocacy, certification exam 4.
Certified medical person or specialist with level 2 of the higher vocational education in higher education, the national exam and/or Bachelor work of advocacy, certification exam 5.
Medical person or specialist with level 2 of the higher vocational education in higher education, the national exam and/or Bachelor work of advocacy, certification examination 6.
Specialist with level 2 of the higher vocational education in higher education, the national exam and/or Bachelor work advocacy 7.
Certified medical person or specialist with level 1 of the higher vocational education or vocational secondary education higher education qualification exam, graduate education, certification exam or professional secondary education 8.
Medical person or specialist with level 1 of the higher vocational education or vocational secondary education higher education qualification exam, graduate education or vocational secondary education 9.
Specialist with level 1 of the higher vocational education higher education qualification exam 10.
Certified medical person or specialist with vocational secondary education in secondary education, Professional Qualification exam, graduate education, certification exam 11.
Medical person or specialist with vocational secondary education in secondary education, Professional Qualification exam 12.
Medical person or specialist Vocational qualifications with vocational education, exam Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804 medical person and social work professionals, the lowest monthly salary (in lats) No.
Posts the lowest monthly p.k.
the qualifying salary/wage rate category on load (ls) 1.
1 400 2.
2 329 3.
3 272 4.
4 228 5.
5 193 6.
6 165 7.
7 142 8.
8 124 9.
9 110 10.
10 100 11.
11 93 12.
12 88 13.
13 84 Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, the Regulation No 804 of Premium medical persons and social work professionals for work in special circumstances, no PO box
Benefit type Bonus amount (as a percentage of the monthly wage) 1.
The institutions and bodies to treat AIDS sufferers (diagnosis) to 40% 2.
Institutions and departments, the leper, the psychic suffering, alcoholism and drug addiction treatment in which the patient has elevated health risk and 15% 3.
Institutions and bodies of the infection and tuberculosis patients, radiology, x-ray and burns treatment units, in which there is an increased risk to health to 10% 4.
Medical institutions and departments whose employees owing to the nature of working conditions is entitled to the bonus, if you have two or more high risk factors: 4.1.
This annex, paragraph 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 in the cases referred to in point 4.2 to 45%.
2 and 3 of this annex, in the cases referred to in paragraph 5 to 18%.
Long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions of adult persons with severe mental disabilities, and institutions for disabled persons with vision disabilities that have increased the risk to the safety or health of employees and 20% 6.
Long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions for children with severe mental disabilities and institutions for orphans and without parental care for orphaned children, in which there is an increased risk to the safety or health of the employee and 25% 7.
The prisons administration (prison administration) and the Ministry of the Interior of the institutions subordinated to the departments therapeutic persons with increased risk to safety or health: 7.1.
prison medical authorities, where treating subunits tuberculosis, alcoholism, drug addiction and infectious patients 37-50% 7.2.
prison authorities 30-45% 7.3.
The Ministry of the Interior departments subordinated to 35% 8.
Disaster Medical Center emergency medical service experts and emergency medical professionals, as well as help the anaesthetic machine, reanimatoloģij and intensive care specialists for work in sensitive circumstances proportionate to the few hours call 25-50% 9.
In special education institutions (special classes and groups) that are intended for learners with somatic disease, scoliosis, physical and (or) mental development impairments, hearing, vision, language, disabilities, diseases, psihoneiroloģiskaj boarding school-orphaned and without parental guardianship of orphaned children — employees who work with trainees referred to the 10% 10.
Employees who work in social adjustment in educational establishments for children who have committed the offence or offences for which the law provides for criminal penalties, or administrative responsibility to 15% 11.
Medical institutions with security guards and closed treatment of mentally ill persons in forced treatment and inspection of persons tiespsihiatrisk: 11.1.
the medical people, psychologists and clinical psychologists who carried out the forced treatment of up to 50% 11.2.
the medical people, psychologists and clinical psychologists who perform tiespsihiatrisk and judicial medical expertise to 45% 11.3.
rehabilitation specialists and 15% 12.
The National Center of forensic expertise in the treatment of persons whose work involves judicial medical examiner's performance up to 40% of the Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia