Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94489
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 812 in 2004 in Riga on September 28 (Mon. No 56) Ministry of health and social agencies in regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Ministry of health and Social Affairs, a Government Agency (hereinafter the Agency) under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior has the existing authority of the State.
2. the agency created to provide health care and social services system of the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Justice prison administration staff with specific ranks (hereinafter employees), as well as provide organisational and methodological support to the Ministry of the Interior, through the national security policy, Home Affairs and maintaining employees ' ability to perform their duties.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: provide employees 3.1 health and psychological characteristics of the compliance service duties;
3.2. to promote employees ' capacity to implement the country's national security and internal affairs policy measures;
3.3. to provide services and to provide social guarantees established social regulatory laws.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Agency shall have the following tasks: 4.1 employee health care organisation and management;
4.2. dealings with medical institutions for employees provided health care services;
4.3. methodological assistance to the Ministry of the Interior system institutions in matters relating to health care;
4.4. a retirement pension, calculation and the cost of staff;
4.5. the statutory compensation and benefits, and the cost of staff;
4.6. the labour protection activities in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior system of the institutions;
4.7. employee health promotion and information measures.
5. the Agency shall have the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive from State and local government institutions, as well as of natural and legal persons function information required;
5.2. to provide the public services health care, social services and environmental protection work in the organisation and to charge for the services provided;
5.3. after consulting the Minister for the Interior and the Ministry of finance, the authorization to open an account in a credit institution, to take loans and to conclude the leasing (leasing) agreements.
III. Agency governance 6. The Agency shall be managed by the Director of the Agency. The Director of the Agency's responsibilities to the public agency certainly Act, in these rules, the Agency's management contract and labour contract. The Director recruiting and dismissal of the Interior Minister.
7. the Agency is supervised by the Interior Minister appointed officer.
IV. the Agency's assets and financial resources 8. the Agency is financed from the State budget allocations from the general revenue as well as revenue (including revenues for fees provided public services) and foreign financial assistance.
9. the Agency is entitled to receive donations and donations. The Agency received funds to be used in accordance with the financing plan and the Director of the Agency approved them.
10. the Agency's property is real property, the State which surrendered possession of the Agency.
11. Liability of the Agency shall be entitled to assume, to the extent that their execution or compensation for non-performance would not affect the Agency's functions.
V. Agency Advisory Board 12. To promote cross-sectoral cooperation, the Interior Minister creates Advisory Board. The Council shall act in accordance with the regulations approved by the Minister of the Interior.
13. the Advisory Board has the following tasks: 13.1. a coherent Agency and the Interior Ministry's subordinated institutions for the organisation of health care workers, social security and labour protection measures;
13.2. to provide advice to the Minister of the Interior, the Minister of the Interior appointed officer and agency, as well as, if necessary, to make proposals on the activities of the Agency;
13.3. perform other tasks according to the regulations of the Board.
14. work of Technical Advisory Board, provided by the Agency.
Vi. Activities of the Agency in the provision of Justice 15. Agency official decisions, and agency staff in actual action may be challenged, by the Director of the Agency for the application.
16. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions as well as the actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of the Interior. The decision of the Ministry of the Interior may appeal to the Court.
VII. Closing questions 17. Regulations shall enter into force by 31 October 2004.
18. Rule 4.4 and 4.5 above shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 31 October 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia