Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94434
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 796 2004 in Riga on September 21st (Mon. No 54 68. §) rules on the provision of business support and project application and the aid procedure issued under Cabinet installations article 14 of the law, first paragraph, point 3 of the General questions 1. establish business support conditions, in accordance with the harmonised European Commission aid programmes (annex 1).
2. Support programmes shall be financed from the European regional development fund and European Social Fund.
3. Support the management of the programme in accordance with the laws that govern the State aid conditions, as well as the management of the structural funds of the European Union.
4. the implementation of a programme of support for the way the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union, Latvia is a grant scheme.
5. the management of a programme of support for the national investment and development agency of Latvia.
6. the following rules apply: 6.1. training providers: State, local government and the legal or natural person established educational institution or company to which the provision of training is one of the company's activity according to the NACE classification;
6.2. equipment Accessories-Accessories that are necessary for the functioning of the equipment;
6.3. internal network-building, construction or other closed area created in the gas, electricity, water and sewage systems, heating and/or telecommunications networks;
6.4. new technology: a new (unique) method that differs from existing methods, or substantially improved existing production method within the company or the industry as a whole;
6.5. laboratory equipment — equipment for the product or process of testing, calibration, verification, certification or other quality, product or process characteristics determination directly related functions;
6.6. International Exhibition: any exhibition, which is held outside of Latvia, as well as the exhibition, which will be held in Latvia, where it participates in at least 20% of the participants from other countries;
6.7. the technological equipment: technological tools, mechanical, magnetic, electrical and electronic equipment associated with the whole process, which treats high quality convert object;
6.8. marketing mission: a company representative (s) for the specific purpose of the visit to the country with a ready-made programme of each operator;
6.9. the tenderer (grant scheme project promoters) — a company that has submitted a draft of an aid application to the State Agency "Latvian investment and development agency".
7. the company may be eligible for financing conditions laid down only for small and medium sized companies, if it meets the following criteria: 7.1 a company working in less than 250 employees;
7.2. annual net turnover not exceeding 23 million lats or balance-sheet total not exceeding 15 million dollars;
7.3. not more than 25% of the capital shares (shares) or of the voting rights held by one company or several companies that do not comply with this rule 7.1 and 7.2. criteria referred to in point.
8. Decision on the project to support the application may be appealed to the administrative procedure law.
Full DOC document 2.5 mb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia