The Order In Which You Want And Can Collect Information On The Fertility Of Agricultural Land And Its Change
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā iegūstama un apkopojama informācija par lauksaimniecībā izmantojamās zemes auglības līmeni un tā pārmaiņām
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94669
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 833 in Riga 2004 5 October (pr. No 58 34) the order in which you want and can collect information on the fertility of agricultural land and its changes are Issued in accordance with the agricultural and rural development Act 10. the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which are collected and summarized information on the fertility of agricultural land and its change (hereinafter information).
2. the information is necessary for an objective ground fertility level and its change (improvement or degradation) in the country and for the evaluation of soil protection measures in order to promote long-term agricultural land management.
3. information obtained and compiled state limited liability company "agrochemical Research Center" (hereinafter referred to as the authorized institution) does not exceed its allocated State budgetary resources.
II. Information on the notified body 4 information creates a representative sample of agricultural holdings set (set) using the following selection criteria: 4.1 region;
4.2. soil type and granulometry;
4.3. the area of the farm the farm specialisation, management of agricultural systems and the degree of intensity;
4.4. the land fertility level in the holding is not investigated in the last five years or more.
5. the notified body shall conclude a contract (mutual agreement) with the farm owner or landlord, or legal possessor of information and the conditions of acquisition.
6. the notified body shall carry out soil agrochemical research and research results shall be evaluated in accordance with the guidelines approved by the Minister of agriculture guidelines.
7. The land fertility level requires the following: 7.1.-natural person or the owner of the farm land owner or legal possessor, name, surname, personal code and address of the place of residence, legal person — name, registration number and registered office;
7.2. the real property cadastre number, name and address (State, province, County or municipality);
7.3. the land plan and researched area in hectares;
7.4. the research year, date, and month;
7.5. the area (nogabal), which takes the average of the soil samples (number and area in hectares);
7.6. soil type and granulometry;
7.7. land use;
7.8. humidity conditions;
7.9. terrain conditions;
7.10. the degree of akmeņainīb;
7.11. soil characteristics agrochemical characteristics: 7.11.1. organic matter;
7.11.2. the pH of the soil reaction;
7.11.3. plants use phosphorus (P2O5), potassium (K2O) and Exchange magnesium (Mg2 +) content.
III. Collection of information 8. institutions shall establish soil agrochemical properties of the electronic database, enter, processes and maintains the current state information and provides database development and data protection system.
9. the notified body shall draw up and submit to the Ministry of Agriculture reports: 9.1 level of fertility of the Earth, part of a set — each year;
9.2. the land fertility level throughout the set, using all the electronic database, the data collected every five years;
9.3. the land fertility level change compared to the previous time information: 9.3.1. part of the set — each year, starting from the sixth year of operation;
9.3.2. the whole together — after ten years.
10. Reports of the land fertility level and its change collects and analyzes information on the types of land holdings, County (district), district and national level.
11. The notified body archives (analog) and the computerised database stored in this soil survey: 11.1. information and summary on the ground level of fertility and the change;
11.2. the research agroķīmisk the map scale of 1:5000 and 1:10000 and a table with the results of the analyses.
12. Soil Survey results a copy of the other authorized body shall prepare the farm owner or the land owner or legal possessor, if he covers 40% of the exploration costs.
IV. Closing questions 13. Reviews of land fertility and its changes are available to the public.
14. The rules referred to in paragraph 4 of the set starting with 1 January 2005.
15. By January 1, 2006 initiated this rule 11.2. agroķīmisk referred to research the war with field registry the geographical information system for agricultural production purposes.
16. Until 1 January 2007 to support the electronic database upgrades under the national computerized information systems technical realisation set out requirements official State status.
17. The provisions referred to in point 6 methodological guidelines approved by the Minister of agriculture until 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 8 October 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia