Rules On State Social Benefits Of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Emergency Relief To Members Of The Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant And The Dead Emergency Relief For Families Of Members
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par valsts sociālo pabalstu Černobiļas atomelektrostacijas avārijas seku likvidēšanas dalībniekiem un mirušo Černobiļas atomelektrostacijas avārijas seku likvidēšanas dalībnieku ģimenēm
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95091
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 851 in 2004 (October 12. No 59 20) rules on State social benefits of Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief to members of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and the dead emergency relief for families of members released under the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act article 11, second part 1. Chernobyl nuclear accident determines the consequences of members (members) and members of the families of the dead to be State social benefit (hereinafter benefit) amount It reviews and reception arrangements.
2. the amount of the allowance is $35 a month.
3. Benefit statement by the Cabinet of Ministers on the proposal of the Minister of welfare, according to the State budget, assessing the economic situation in the country, and taking into account the Central Statistical Administration estimated the workers monthly average gross wage increases.
4. The dead family members irrespective of the number of family members be granted one allowance.
5. granting of benefits and costs is provided by the State social insurance agency.
6. In order to receive a pension, a member of the State social insurance agency Division (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) after the applicant's declared place of residence submitted (exhibit): 6.1 the written request for the granting of benefits;
6.2. personal identity document (passport or identity card);
6.3. statement (copy) of the health and integrity of the expertise of the Commission or the doctor to the health and integrity of the medical expertise of legislation the Commission for public integrity, determination of the percentage of loss in which the root cause of invalidity specified with the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief-related illness. This condition does not apply to persons in this regulation on the date of entry into force of the already established her disability with the Chernobyl nuclear power plant of causation in the emergency relief and benefits based on the pension in this case;
6.4. the disability certificate.
7. in order to receive benefits, the deceased's family members (children under 18 years of age, a person under the State social benefits law in article 16 are entitled to a child allowance) allowance in chapter of the agency requesting the declared place of residence submitted (exhibit): 7.1 written request for the granting of benefits;
7.2. personal identity document (passport or identity card);
7.3. the education authorities issued a certificate (for each school year), certifying that the child learns the average or higher education institutions of the day — if he is older than 18 years, but has not reached the age of 24;
7.4. a document showing maintenance: 7.4.1. grandchildren — or pagastties family courts decision;
7.4.2. the spouse and parents — a document showing that person's incapacity for work on the day of death of the participant: a certificate of disability pensioner certificate or court judgment on the facts of the dependent;
7.5. the Member's death certificate;
7.6. State joint stock company "Paul stradins clinical University Hospital ' occupational and radiation Medical Center issued an opinion that the cause of death of the participant is a disease that has a specific causal link with the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief;
7.7. the documents proving the family relationship or marriage with the deceased participant, — birth certificate or marriage certificate.
8. If entitlement to benefits is more of a family member and they cannot agree on who will get the benefit, the dispute is to be settled in court.
9. the Agency's chapter 10 days after these regulations 6 and 7 point of receipt of documents mentioned in the decision on the grant or refusal of benefits to grant allowances and notify in writing the applicant benefits.
10. the allowance shall granted: 10.1. participant — the day of the determination of disability;
10.2. the participant's family — with the death of the participant.
11. the granting of Benefits denied: 11.1. Member: 11.1.1. If these provisions are not submitted the documents referred to in paragraph 6;
11.1.2. If examination of the documents found that a member does not comply with the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act article 3 or 4, or article 11, first paragraph, point 1;
11.2. the deceased member's family: 11.2.1. If these provisions are not submitted the documents referred to in section 7;
11.2.2. If examination of the documents found that the deceased member's family member does not comply with the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act article 11, first paragraph, point 2.
12. the payment of the allowance ceases: 12.1 the participant — the end of the time limit to a specific disability;
12.2. the deceased participant's child — with the day when he reached the age of 18, but when he learns of average or higher education institutions of the day — the day when he reached the age of 24;
12.3. the deceased participant's grandchildren — with the day when he reaches 18 years of age;
12.4. a surviving spouse, to the day, when he shall enter into another marriage.
13. the right to benefits in the medium or higher education institutions the day section graduation class (course) students (student) remains until the school year is august 31 (inclusive), but not longer than until the date on which he reaches 24 years of age.
14. other issues related to the payment of the allowance, the deadlines for applying for benefits, a claimant of benefit obligations, as well as the conditions for the suspension of the allowance and allowance for the taxation, certainly the State social benefits law 17, 18, 19, 20 and 22.
15. the decision on the allocation and payment of the allowance or refusal to grant the applicant the benefits can be a challenge and appeal to the State social benefits law in article 23.
16. The entry into force of the provisions by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister in place of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia