Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95426
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 869 in Riga 2004 (19 October. No 60 43) health and medical expertise of workability State regulations Issued by the Commission in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. health and uptime expertise doctor State Commission (hereinafter the Commission) is the Welfare Minister's direct authority.
II. The Commission's function, tasks and Rights Commission 2 is to make disability expertise.
3. the Commission shall undertake the following tasks: 3.1 assess the documents-personal functional examination and the results of the analysis, the clinical history data, social functional description;
3.2. examine and determine the person's physical or psychic ability limit;
3.3. determining the cause of the person's disability;
3.4. determine the uptime percentage of personal injury;
3.5 assess the person's ability to integrate into society;
3.6. provide personal health situation appropriate recommendations on the need to receive vocational rehabilitation services, to retrain or learn another profession;
3.7. issuing certificates of persons with disabilities;
3.8. determine the medical indications for disabled people to receive benefits to compensate for travel expenses, as well as the medical indications, which gives the right to use a specially adapted car;
3.9. to advise the persons disability and capacity determination of injury;
3.10. familiar with national information systems ' LMS expertise in health and functional capacity of the National Commission persons with disabilities of the doctor log ".
4. the Commission shall have the following rights: 4.1 to issue administrative provisions disability expertise;
4.2. in the case of complex examinations apply to the family doctor to assess the need for him to send the person to a hospital for further examination and clarification of diagnosis;
4.3. disputes and complex cases, to call upon the examiner's consultants, disability and capacity determination of injury;
4.4 external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge from legal and physical persons disability expertise and capacity for the detection of a loss, the necessary information and documents;
4.5. to inform the medical care and integrity inspection quality control inspection and health compulsory insurance State Agency for expertise in the treatment of the person perceived errors;
4.6. do private transactions to ensure the activities of the Commission.
III. structure of the Commission, 5. The work of the Commission chaired by the head of the Commission.
6. the Commission shall carry out the head of the State administration of machine in the law and regulations in certain direct public administration functions.
7. the head of the Commission the Commission's internal organisational structure.
8. the Commission departments are General and special profile of health and integrity of the Commission's medical expertise. Divisional tasks in the rules of procedure of the Commission. Unit managers competence of officials position descriptions.
IV. Activities of the Commission of Justice and reports on the activities of the Commission, 9. The activities of the Commission of Justice provided by the Commission. The head of the Commission is responsible for the internal control and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
10. the head of the Commission has the right to annul the Commission decisions of officials.
11. The Commission and its departments administrative provisions issued by an individual can be a challenge and appeal to the law "on medical disability and social protection".
12. the Commission's actual action of employees individuals may challenge by submitting an application to the head of the Commission. The head of the Commission, the actual conduct of the individual may challenge the Ministry of Welfare. The decision on the contested actual action may appeal to the Court.
13. the Commission shall: 13.1. every year the Ministry of Welfare provided an overview of the activities of the Commission, the implementation of the work plan and the State budget allocated to the funds, as well as the laws and regulations established shall prepare an annual public report;
13.2. collects, analyses and provides a Wealth of information on disability Ministry inspection and integrity loss.
14. The Welfare Minister has the right at any time to request a review of the activities of the Commission.
V. closing question 15. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 June 1996, the provisions of no. 231 of the health and integrity of the medical expertise Commission regulations state "(Latvia's journal, 1996, 111 no; 1998, 322./325.nr.).
Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 October 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia