Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95643
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 893 in 2004 (on 26 October. No 62 25) procurement monitoring Bureau Regulations Issued under the public administration article 16 of the law on facilities of i. General questions 1. Procurement monitoring Office (hereinafter the Office) under the supervision of the Ministry of Finance's existing direct public administration institution.
2. the activities of the Office aimed at public administration functions under the supervision of the procurement procedure.
3. the Office shall be financed from the State budget.
II. the Office's functions, tasks and responsibilities 4. The Office shall have the following functions: 4.1 monitor customers and public service provider compliance with the procurement procedures in the laws;
4.2. provide methodological support for the Organization of the procurement procedure;
4.3. perform other functions laid down procurement procedures governing external laws and regulations.
5. in order to ensure the function, the Office shall perform the tasks specified in the procurement procedure governing external laws and regulations, as well as: 5.1. checks and puts the Office's home page on the internet subscriber and public service announcements about the purchase and the decisions taken;
5.2. sending notifications about purchase and the decisions taken to official publication in the official journal of the European Union;
5.3. review the submissions for the challenge to the procurement procedure;
5.4. assess the procurement procedure justice and provide relevant opinions;
5.5. collects and provides statistical information on procurement, as well as prepare related reports;
5.6. ensure the procurement procedure for the organisation of methodological guidance and explanation and the insertion of the Office's home page on the internet;
5.7. the task of the Ministry of Finance shall prepare a proposal on the measures to be taken in the Office's competence, areas of activity, as well as on draft laws;
5.8. upon the request of the Ministry of Finance shall give opinions on other institutions all policy planning documents and draft legislation within the competence of the Office issues;
5.9. the laws and regulations in the order collaborates with the other national regulatory authorities;
5.10. the laws and carrying out other tasks.
6. The Office shall have the following rights: 6.1. external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge from subscribers, public service providers and others of the Office's tasks required for the implementation of the information and documents;
6.2. to cooperate with foreign institutions, non-governmental organizations and experts;
6.3. the rights laid down procurement procedures governing external laws and regulations.
7. the Office in the form prescribed by the laws of the State conducting private transactions on behalf of necessary for the operation of the Office.
III. Organization of work of the Bureau 8. Office is headed by a head of the Office. The head of the Office is the national civil servant.
9. the Office Manager may appoint one or more deputies. The Deputy Head of the Office shall determine the competence of the Office Manager.
10. the Office Manager's absence his duties shall be the Manager of the Office of the Deputy Head of the Office.
11. The head of the Office: Office of the representative 11.1. authorisation;
11.2. the financial resources allocated to the Office;
11.3. after the reconciliation with the Finance Ministry approves the rules of procedure of the Office;
11.4. to issue internal regulations;
11.5. Approves the list of posts and job descriptions;
11.6. appointed and released from the post Office officials, as well as recruiting and dismissal of employees of the Office;
7.3. provide employee training;
11.8. information available to the public;
7.4. prepare a report on the use of budgetary means;
11.10. provide annual public reporting;
11.11. provide regular financial Minister or Ministry of finance official responsible for the work of the Office;
11.12. responsibility for the work of the Office;
11.13. other equipment of the public administration Act direct authorities public administration functions.
12. the Office's departments is the Department and parts thereof.
13. the Office's departments create, reorganize or eliminate the Office Manager.
14. the Office of the divisional functions and tasks determined in the rules of procedure of the Office.
IV. activities of the Office of Justice and reports on the activities of the Office of the Office of Justice 15. provides Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for the Authority's internal control and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
16. Record keeping and testing procedures determined by the head of the Office, by issuing internal regulations.
17. External regulations issued in the cases specified in the Office of administrative law. The Office issued administrative provisions and the actual action of employees individuals may challenge the Ministry of finance, except for this provision, paragraph 18 and 19 in certain cases.
18. External legislation where the Office is a body which can be a challenge issued by the principal administrative provisions. Decisions of the Office may be appealed to the administrative court.
19. External law cases the Office handles complaints about public service in respect of the procurement procedure, the rule of law. Decisions of the Office may be appealed to the administrative court.
20. the Office's procurement procedures can be undertaken to challenge the Ministry of finance.
21. the Office not less than annually provide to the Minister of finance review of the Office's functions and the use of budget resources.
22. the Minister of Finance shall have the right at any time to request a review of the activities of the Office.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 29, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia