Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95642
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 894 Riga 2004 (on 26 October. No 62 28) national kultūrizglītīb centre rules Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. National kultūrizglītīb Centre (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the Ministry of culture's national regulatory authority, in the exercise of State policy kultūrizglītīb and within the limits of its competence provides methodological, informational and other support for music, art and choreography career guidance and vocational training institutions and professional organizations.
II. the Centre's functions, tasks and responsibilities 2. The Centre shall have the following functions: 2.1. develop kultūrizglītīb development strategy based on national kultūrpolitik;
2.2. organize the implementation of kultūrizglītīb development strategy;
2.3. other laws of certain functions in the field of kultūrizglītīb.
3. The Centre shall have the following tasks: 3.1 planning programs and institutions kultūrizglītīb;
3.2. to participate in the drafting of legislation and opinions of the other institutions the law drawn up projects, as well as policy planning documents according to competence;
3.3. control education program implementing quality subordinated to the Ministry of culture in music, art and choreography of professional secondary education institutions;
3.4. to make recommendations to the authorities of the kultūrizglītīb kultūrizglītīb in the implementation of the programme;
3.5. to give proposals to the Ministry of culture for the necessary funding for the choreography of music, art and vocational secondary education programmes subordinated to the Ministry of culture in vocational secondary education institutions;
3.6. to give proposals to the Ministry of culture for the necessary funding for teachers ' salaries and social security contributions of the professional guidance of music, art and choreography for the implementation of the curriculum of vocational guidance of local music, art and choreography of educational institutions;
3.7. to establish and maintain information systems necessary for the functions of Government and to ensure that they included the protection of personal data;
3.8. in cooperation with the Ministry of education and science to provide industry-standard drafting professions and expertise;
3.9. education programmes carry out quality checks subordinated to the Ministry of culture in vocational secondary education institutions;
3.10. the vocational guidance of music, art and educational programmes of the choreography of the quality of the professional guidance of local music, art and choreography of educational institutions;
3.11. to coordinate the music, art and choreography career average and vocational educational institutions of the necessary development of training materials;
3.12. to organize the development of training tools and issues professional subjects in kultūrizglītīb;
3.13. to assess the music and choreography, the art of professional secondary education programs, and music, art and choreography of vocational education programs;
3.14. the licensing of music, art and choreography of professional secondary education programs, and music, art and choreography of vocational education programs and provide relevant opinions;
3.15. the Commission of experts to organize music and choreography, the art of professional secondary education institutions and programmes, as well as music, art and choreography of vocational educational institutions accreditation;
3.16. in order to ensure the music, art and choreography, the quality of education according to the competency to provide methodological, organisational, informational and other support for State and municipal vocational secondary and vocational guidance of music, art and choreography of the educational institutions and the social partners;
3.17. to organize the content and evaluation criteria of the country culminating in the subjects: professional qualification exams of music, art and choreography of professional secondary education institutions;
3.18. analyze the music and art of vocational secondary education and music and arts education of vocational teacher training needs, promoting vocational education teacher continuing education and professional development courses and seminars;
3.19. the coordinating state culminating in progress choreography music, art and vocational secondary education, Ministry of education and science in the order;
3.20. coordinate music and choreography, the art of professional secondary education and music, art and choreography of the vocational education training of drivers;
3.21. organize national competitions in music and the arts, as well as to coordinate the work of the institutions of the kultūrizglītīb the creative and professional development of mastery Olympiad competitions, exhibitions and shows.
4. The Centre shall have the following rights: 4.1 external legislation in certain cases, to request and receive from State and local authorities, departments of the Ministry of Culture and education, as well as other institutions and organisations the Centre the information required;
4.2. create a Commission of experts, and working groups of the Council of the Centre's functions;
4.3. to conclude agreements with institutions, organizations, enterprises and individuals to ensure the Centre's activities.
III. structure of the Centre and the competence of officials 5. The Centre shall be headed by a Director. The Director is a civil servant. The Director shall be appointed and relieved of the post of Minister of culture.
6. the Director of the Centre shall carry out public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions.
7. the Centre is part of the Department. Part of the rules approved by the Director of the Centre.
8. Part of the part of the driver. Parts Manager is responsible for the execution of the tasks of the part.
9. the Centre's officials and staff of the Office shall determine the job descriptions and employment contracts.
IV. activities of the Centre for Justice and reports on the activities of the Centre 10. Center for Justice provides the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre is responsible for the Center's decision to create the inspection system and operation.
11. the Director of the Centre shall be entitled to cancel the decision of the officials of the Centre and in the internal regulations.
12. the Director of the Centre for administrative acts issued and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. The Ministry of culture's decision can be appealed in court.
13. the Centre at least once a year to the Ministry of Culture provides an overview of the Centre's functions and the use of budget resources. The Minister of culture has the right at any time to request a review of the Centre's activities.
14. The Centre's activities are financed from the State budget.
Prime Minister i. Emsis cultural Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 29, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia