The Order In Which International Public Law For The Grant Of Permission To Use The Latvian Air Space Flights With The Intended Foreign Military Aircraft
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā starptautisko publisko tiesību subjektiem piešķir atļauju izmantot Latvijas gaisa telpu lidojumiem ar militārajām vajadzībām paredzētajiem ārvalstu gaisa kuģiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95783
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 882 of 2004 in Riga on October 19 (Mon. No 60 62) order in which international public law for the grant of permission to use the Latvian air space flights with the military for the foreign aircraft Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" in article 40 of the fourth part 1. determines the order in which the subjects of public international law for granting permission to use the Latvian air space flights with the military for the foreign aircraft.
2. the provisions do not apply to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization member States for military aircraft, which carry out control and protection. The intended foreign military aircraft (hereinafter foreign aircraft) carrying out combat tasks, protecting the Latvian air space, you get priority in the use of airspace against civil aircraft.
3. not later than 14 days before the foreign aircraft for the planned arrival of the Latvian air space in the international public law of the diplomatic channels to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs forwarded arrival clearance request.
4. Arrival clearance request shall specify: 4.1. country in which the foreign registered aircraft;
4.2. number of foreign aircraft, and each ship type and registration number;
4.3. foreign aircraft series or a distinguishing number;
4.4 foreign aircraft call sign;
4.5 foreign aircraft captain's name and military rank;
4.6. foreign air crew persons and military service;
4.7. the number of passengers, each passenger's name and military rank;
4.8. foreign aircraft flight purposes;
4.9. foreign aircraft departure aerodrome and time (coordinated universal time);
4.10. the foreign aircraft and aerodrome of arrival time (coordinated universal time);
4.11. border crossings (entry point) and time (coordinated universal time);
4.12. foreign aircraft landing airfield in Latvia (if the scheduled landing);
4.13 foreign aircraft flight route in the territory of Latvia;
4.14. the time when foreign aircraft will depart from the Latvian Tower (where the planned landing);
4.15. the crossing of the time (the starting point of the territory of Latvia);
4.16. information about aircraft, approval for dangerous goods (e.g. chemical, biological, toxic, radioactive goods) being in a foreign aircraft, approval of strategic goods being in foreign aircraft and their documentation (the competent authorities of the exporting country issuing an export licence or the export licence or equivalent document and then importing the import licence or import certificate or end-use certificate), proof of the presence of foreign intelligence equipment aircraft (if the equipment is located in a foreign aircraft -confirmation that the flight time of the Latvian air space, they will not be used);
4.17 additional information (fuel replenishment, aircraft parking, passport control request).
5. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in collaboration with the Defence Ministry checks the arrival clearance request submitted in compliance with the national security interests and decide on the future direction of the request or rejection. If a decision is taken on arrival permits further upstream, the arrival of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs a request for authorisation sent to the Civil Aviation Administration.
6. After the arrival of the permit request was received by the Civil Aviation Administration of these rules, the information referred to in paragraph 4 shall be sent to the air force.
7. Air Force inspection of the Civil Aviation Administration of the information submitted and, if no conditions that could endanger the security of the Latvian air space, the flight number assigned. If there are conditions that could endanger the security of the Latvian air space, the air force adopted the decision on the refusal to grant flight number and shall immediately notify the Civil Aviation Administration and the Defense Ministry. The Ministry of Defense will immediately inform the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
8. Air Force notified to the Civil Aviation Administration for flight number assignment. The Civil Aviation Administration shall coordinate the use of the air space with air control, granted permission to fly and send it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as inform the State border guards about the place, the date and time that the foreign aircraft Cross (arrivals and departures) Latvian border, as well as landing the airfield in Latvia.
9. the arrival of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs diplomatic permission path forward international public bodies that have requested it.
Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers Defense Minister a. Slakter the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by November 3, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia