Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95860
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 863 Riga 2004 (19 October. No 60 36) Social Service Administration Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General question 1. Social Services Board (hereinafter the Board) is the Welfare Minister's direct authority, participating in the implementation of the national policy for social services and social assistance.
II. Administrative functions, tasks and rights 2. The Board has the following features: 2.1 to make social services and social assistance Act;
2.2. to administer social services for the State budget, control how the funds are used for social service providers;
2.3. to provide informative and methodical assistance to social services and social assistance providers.
3. the authority shall undertake the following tasks: the management plan 3.1 functions necessary resources and prepare annual public social services budget request;
3.2. specific objectives the control transferred to the State budget funds for institutions that provide social services;
3.3. draw up and submit to the Ministry of Welfare proposals on the development and improvement of social services and social assistance;
3.4. establishing and enforcing social service provider registry;
3.5. collect, compile and analyse social services and social assistance policy monitoring and evaluation of the required data, as well as establish and maintain relevant, updates the database;
3.6. support this rule referred to in point 3.5 databases collected information available at national and local government bodies;
3.7. decisions on State-funded social services;
3.8. the appearance of the natural and legal persons complaints, applications and proposals on social services and social assistance quality and customer rights and provide the answers;
3.9. providing natural and legal persons information and advice on social services and social assistance, as well as inform the public about publicly funded social services and the receipt of the order;
3.10 participating national investment project evaluation of the programme on social services and social assistance and monitor laws and their implementation in the order;
3.11 ensure administration delegated the implementation of the tasks of the European Union's structural funds in the implementation of the measures to be financed;
3.12. ensure the management of the personal data and other information in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. The Board has the following rights: 4.1 control at national and European Union structural funds, payment of the use and cost of the process, to take a decision on the suspension of cost of funds in cases of dispute, as well as proposing illegal reimbursement of the funds spent;
4.2. to provide paid services to social services and social assistance;
4.3. legal cases, to request and receive, free of charge from the national regulatory authorities, municipal authorities, legal and physical persons of the administrative tasks required for the implementation of the information and documents;
4.4. on its own initiative or in considering complaints, examine the spaces which are provided to social services, and require of providers of social services news about those specific requirements as to survey customers on the quality of social services received;
4.5. application of social service providers, administrative penalties according to the Latvian Code of administrative offences, if found in violation of the quality of social service or social service provider does not comply with the legal requirements;
4.6. to require social service providers to prevent the identified deficiencies;
4.7. to issue administrative acts in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the administrative process;
4.8. to cooperate with State and local authorities, non-governmental organizations and other parties to ensure management of certain functions and tasks.
III. Administrative structure 5. the work of the Government headed by the Managing Director. Managing Director of recruiting and released from labour welfare Minister.
6. the Managing Director shall perform equipment law of public administration and other regulations laid down by the direct supervisor of the national regulatory authority.
7. is the Deputy Managing Director.
8. The Board's departments. Departments headed by Divisional managers. Administrative organs and their tasks determined in the rules of procedure of the Government.
IV. Administration of Justice in ensuring the action mechanism and the review of the functioning of government regulatory activity 9 rule of law supports the Managing Director. Managing Director is responsible for the internal control system and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
10. the Managing Director shall have the right to cancel decisions of regulatory officials.
11. Administration staff issued the administrative act or actual action may be challenged, by the respective Managing Director application. Managing Director's decision can be appealed in court.
12. Managing Director issued the administrative act or actual action can challenge the Ministry of Welfare. Ministry of welfare decision may appeal to the Court.
13. The Board not less than annually provides welfare Ministry report about their activities and the use of budget resources, as well as laws and regulations be prepared within a public annual report.
14. The Welfare Minister has the right at any time to request a review of regulatory action.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 4 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia