Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96373
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 913 Riga 2004 (9 November. 64. § 19) property of the Interior National Agency Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Interior property State Agency (hereinafter the Agency) is the Minister for the Interior in the national monitoring authority.
2. the agency created to provide the Ministry of the Interior and its subordinated institutions (hereinafter the authority) in the management of property, management and construction, as well as procurement authorities.
II. functions and tasks of the Agency, 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 institutional property, possession or use of the property and its administration and management;
3.2. institutions of the necessary buildings and premises construction and renovation;
3.3. the centralized procurement procedures to the needs of the institutions.
4. in order to implement the functions, the Agency shall have the following tasks: 4.1. managing the Interior Ministry holding real estate, which transferred the administration of the Agency;
4.2. ensure authorities the necessary real estate reconstruction and renovation;
4.3. ensuring authorities required real estate, construction and building civil design;
4.4. to establish and maintain institutions owned real estate database;
4.5. to carry out the procurement procedure for the provision of institutional facilities under Interior Minister approved the purchase plan for the current year;
4.6. to ensure, in the person of the Ministry of Interior to register real estate law in the land consolidation;
4.7. to implement public investment in construction of national borders;
4.8. the agency delegated to lead national and international projects and programs;
4.9. take environmental measures institutional real estate objects;
4.10. to provide methodical and consultative assistance for existing subordinated the Ministry authorities in matters within the competence of the Agency.
5. the Agency shall determine the functions and tasks to be carried out in accordance with the Minister of Interior approved the medium-term actions and development strategy, action plan and budget for the current year, as well as under the management contract, which the Interior Minister and a Director of the Agency.
III. the competence of the Agency the Agency has 6 the following rights: 6.1. to request and receive from the national regulatory authorities, as well as the laws and regulations in the order of natural and legal persons for the functions of the Agency the necessary information;
6.2. to publish informational materials and provide information to the media on the Agency's competence issues;
6.3. call in experts to carry out the Agency's activity tasks.
7. the Agency shall undertake the following tasks: 7.1 based on institutional applications, prepare and submit to the Minister of the Interior for approval authorities, facilities security procurement plan for the year;
7.2. on the basis of the applications provided by the authorities of the institutions necessary for the functioning of the real property repair, reconstruction and construction;
7.3. prepare and coordinate with the relevant institutions of design tasks;
7.4. provide to the Minister of the Interior and the official responsible for information and proposals on the activities of the Agency.
IV. the Agency's assets and funding mechanism 8. the Agency's property is public property, transferred the possession of the Agency, as well as movable property acquired by the Agency in its activities.
9. the Agency with its property Act regulations.
10. the Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 10.1 Government grant from the general revenue;
10.2. own revenue;
10.3. foreign or international financial assistance.
11. the Agency shall act on the budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans. Prior authorization of the Minister of finance transactions that the documentation prepared by the Agency to coordinate with the Interior Minister.
V. Agency administration 12. The Agency shall be managed by the Director of the Agency. The Director recruiting and dismissal of the Interior Minister.
13. The Director of the Agency's responsibilities are laid down in law, public agencies in these regulations, the Agency's management contract and labour contract. The Agency's Director shall make public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions.
Vi. Activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 14. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director.
15. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of the Interior. The Interior Ministry's decisions can be appealed in court.
16. the Agency at least once a year, provide the Minister of the Interior and the Ministry of information officer for the Agency's work.
VII. final question 17. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia