Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 13 July 2004 The Regulation No 603 "rules On Procurement Procedures And Their Application Of The Principals Of The Funded Projects"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 13.jūlija noteikumos Nr.603 "Noteikumi par iepirkuma procedūrām un to piemērošanas kārtību pasūtītāja finansētiem projektiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96793
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 939 Riga 2004 November 16 (Mon. No 66 29) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 13 July 2004 the Regulation No 603 "rules on procurement procedures and their application of the principals of the funded projects" Issued in accordance with the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" to make that article 5.2 of the Cabinet on 13 July 2004 the Regulation No 603 "rules on procurement procedures and their application of the principals of the funded projects" (Latvian journal, 2004, 121 no) the following amendments : 1. Express the point 2 as follows: "2. the provisions shall apply: 2.1. to any person who performs or intends to perform a commercial activity under the business support Control Act;
2.2. any person who receives the aid or funding for the implementation of the project from the State or municipal budget;
2.3. the Republic of Latvia a person registered in accordance with the decision of the competent authority recognised for the Union's structural instruments (grant) funding recipient. "
2. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 2.1 the following: "2.1 these regulations referred to in paragraph 2, the person shall make the procurement procedures in accordance with these rules, if not the principal law" on procurement for State or local government needs "."
3. Express 7.2. subparagraph by the following: "If the funding recipient 7.2 required to replace or supplement part it already existing goods, subject to the technical compatibility with existing products, as well as for technical reasons or for reasons connected with protection of exclusive rights, the products supplied may be manufactured or delivered or the services may be provided only by a particular supplier".
4. Supplement with 18.1 points by the following: "beneficiary 18.1 determines the term of validity of the offer to the potential suppliers would be linked with its offer to purchase to the time of conclusion of the contract."
5. Replace the second sentence of paragraph 19, the words "amended" by the words "the beneficiary provides notification of the amendment".
6. Add to paragraph 27 of the invitation text after the words "of" with the words "technical description".
7. Make the following Annex 3: Prime Minister i. Emsis Finance Ministers in place economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia