Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2015/125.15
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 340 in 2015 (30 June. No 30 65. §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 211-15 "residential buildings" Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 et seq of Latvia confirmed the LBN 211-15 "residential buildings". 2. High rise apartment residential and low-rise residential house construction, which developed in or submitted to the būvvald reconciliation rules for the entry into force of the corresponding period in the normative requirements need not be processed according to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 211-15 "residential buildings". The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of the Newsletters instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of the approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 by Regulation No 340 Latvian et seq of the LBN 211-15 "residential buildings" 1. General questions
1. Et SEQ determines requirements for the design of new respect, renewable and pārbūvējam of residential buildings (high-rise multi-family residential buildings and low-rise residential buildings), in so far as this does not conflict with the protection of cultural monuments of regulatory laws. 2. the terms used in the et seq: 2.1.-from the balcony facade plane protruding loose for some shelter space delimited level that complements the indoor; 2.2. loft – liveable not the space between the boundaries of the roof structures, walls and floors of the upper floor; 2.3. būvtilpum – site of the boundaries between external surfaces; 2.4. the CAP floor-puspagrabstāv building (or part thereof) that in relation to the level of the planet Earth will go into no more than half of the floor; 2.5. flat-space delimited constructively group equipped with the relevant inženiertīkl and equipment and at least one in the living room, as well as kitchen or kitchen niche and sanitārtehnisk space; 2.6. living room-living room, bedroom, dining room, den and a similar meaning in space; 2.7. the apartment room-apartment life requires space: hallway, kitchen, pantry, sanitārtehnisk space and other meanings like space; 2.8. residential buildings section, with fireproof partitions separate high-rise apartment housing (apartment building), in which the built-in apartments directly or through passage or Gallery has an exit to a stairwell; 2.9. light pocket-with the corridor connected space (Hall "Extensible), which is the natural light that illuminates the corridor; 2.10. galerijnam – an apartment building in which the apartment is located in the open common entrance or the cover Gallery; 2.11. insolācij-sun-light rooms; 2.12. penthouse-flat roof level built residential, public and technical room or utility room with exit to the roof terrace or roof staigājam; 2.13. staircase-part of a building housing structures and facilities (stairs and elevator), which provides a vertical movement from one floor to another; 2.14. koridornam – an apartment building where the entrance to the apartments is in total with the stair Hall related; 2.15. – a small open porch or covered buildings building entrance node; 2.16.-covered loggia and enclosed on three sides (the front of the plane go into) the intermediate spaces covering level, which complements indoor; 2.17. the attic floor, between the boundaries of the roof structures, walls and floors of the upper floor (attic) built in the floor (rooms with interior fittings), which has a specific use; 2.18. the basement-floor building (or part thereof) that is relative to the ground level of the planet is more than go into about half of the floor; 2.19. public rooms – residential building built in the shop, workshop, Office and a similar meaning in space; 2.20. sanitārtehnisk space-with relevant sanitārtehnisk equipment equipped separate toilet rooms and bathrooms and shower rooms (shared sanitary node) or the relevant functions for a single room (combined sanitary knot); 2.21. the technical floor-floor inženieriekārt and network deployment, which may be located in the lower part of the building (in the underground), middle or upper part (technical, technical, penthouse loft); 2.23. terrace-open or covered enclosed area, placed on the ground as a building, or above the building or part of a building; 2.24. the porch-not heated room in which more than 50% of the wall area is Windows (glazing); 2.25. the windscreen-dark space between residential buildings entrance door and the inner door to protect from the wind; 2.26. skylights-glass construction division or in the roof space of a Dodge. 3. This applies to all et seq residential building design: 3.1.-three apartment buildings and several apartment building where the entrance to the apartments is from a staircase, passage or Gallery and if the total area of all the apartments (a living part of the building) is at least 50% of the surface of the building floor area of common life; 3.2. low-rise residential buildings-buildings that have no more than three floors, one or two apartments with a separate entrance outside each apartment, locked or row buildings, its own internal inženiertīkl, as well as the use of space is not more than 50% of the total surface of the building floor area. 4. Designing residential buildings must comply with the regulations, local government planning, as well as the construction agent on behalf of the design requirements. Matter of public or other spaces that are located in residential buildings, constructed according to the laws and regulations governing the design of the room. Public rooms ensure accessibility under the et seq requirements. 5. a low-rise residential buildings, prepare operating instructions stating: 5.1 elements, components and equipment repair, maintenance or replacement time if the details element, and has a shorter life time of the building's total lifetime; 5.2. the indicators required for the operation of the building process, including information on key structures and internal systems, inženiertīkl frame, hidden elements hidden supply and disposition scheme of inženiertīkl, as well as the maximum loads for building structures indicators and grids; 5.3. If possible, a list of the companies that can make building built in equipment maintenance and repair.
2. main residential buildings targeted indicators 2.1. Number of floors 6. Residential buildings and floor height shall be adopted in accordance with the local government planning, lokālplānojum (if it is) and a detailed (if required by the regulations). 7. Floor clears all surface upright, as well as the CAP, the attic and the technical floor. Basement and attic floors excluded. Floor includes the roof floor, if it is built into the housing or public spaces. 8. If the the living parts of the building have different number of floors or buildings positioned sloping plot, floors shall be determined separately for each part of the building and the largest figure specified in the accounts.
2.2. Building area and būvtilpum in
9. Housing building area (m2) is defined as the square of the first above ground floor level, which limits the outer perimeter of the building, including protruding parts. Building area including areas beneath buildings (or their parts), caurbrauktuvj area under the buildings, as well as the area under the porch, terraces and external staircase.
10. Residential buildings būvtilpum determined in cubic metres (m3), summing up the surface of the building and the underground part of the volume between the delimiting the external surfaces of the structure. Building surface and underground parts of the watershed is the first floor floor surface level (in a clean floor is conditional tag ± 0,00). Residential buildings are not included in the būvtilpum air space under the building (building), built on columns, the volume of the external passage open stairs, porch and patio, as well as the volume of architectural detail or design elements of the projection.
2.3. Area 11 residential buildings total area (m2) is defined as the sum of all the building floors (basement and attic floors also) the area between the inner surfaces of exterior walls, as well as outdoors-balcony, loggia and a patio-area. Attic (technical attic) and technical underground area of the residential buildings in the area are not included. 12. Residential buildings in the area including: 12.1. residential buildings useful floor area sum of: 12.1.1. the total area of the apartment, which is determined by adding the residential buildings housing the total area; 12.1.2. non-residential premises total area; 12.1.3 a public space of total area, if any; 12.2. residential buildings palīgplatīb amount of: 12.2.1. stairwell in the common area, which also included outside the flats, the existing Hall Gallery, lobby, windscreen and other shared spaces as well as lifts and other mine areas. The staircase or parts of the area including its floor area, from which a staircase led upward. External open stairs, porch and patio area of the landing area of the excluded; 12.2.2. sharing outdoors-balcony, loggia and a patio-area; 12.2.3. the total area of the basement. 13. the total area of a dwelling (m2) is determined by summing the area housing and apartment spaces, balcony, balcony and patio-area. 14. The apartment area is determined by summing the apartment living room and utility room area, including non-heated room. Outdoor area excluded from the housing area. 15. Space area (m2) is calculated according to the linear dimensions (m) between the finished wall surface (without floor slats) floor level, subject to the following conditions: 15.1. area including the built-in wardrobe in the area; 15.2. in the area of space without including any part under internal stairs and sloping surfaces placed a height from the floor to the bottom of the design surface is less than 1.6 meters, as well as the area occupied by the fixed hearth, oven, sildmūr, chimneys.
3. Basic requirements for design stand 16 3.1. Residential buildings minimum height from the floor of the floor marks to the bottom surface of the structure of the Division at least 2.5 metres. 17. Basement height from floor marks to the bottom surface of the structure of the Division at least 1.8 meters, if the basement is not located in the public rooms, which the applicable regulatory requirements.
3.2. the flat 18. Apartment project in the light of the living room and utility room functional and rational zoning interlink: 18.1. residential space in the group must have at least one living room; 18.2. the utility room housing group needed a Hall with wardrobe space, sanitārtehnisk space and kitchen or kitchen niche. Apartment room group can provide a variety of additional space for farm purposes. 19. Designing apartment room, observe the following minimum room width size: 19.1. kitchen-two metres; 19.2. the Hall (entrance hall)-1.4 meters; 19.3. the apartment hallway, one meter; 19.4. the toilet-one metres. 20. the composition of the Housing can be used during the summer season: 20.1. indoor (such as verandas); 20.2. outdoor space (such as a balcony, Loggia, terrace). 21. One split or joined a sanitary station with entrances from the lobby (entrance hall) need one and two bedroom apartments. Three-room apartments and more additional sanitary knots designed bedroom area with the entrance of the bedroom or adjacent hallway. 22. An apartment building in the sanitārtehnisk premises located above the similar meanings of the lower floor of the room. Their location is not permitted above the lower floor of the apartment living rooms, the absence of the consent of the owner of the apartment. Multistorey apartment sanitārtehnisk in one room can be placed above the living quarters where the sound insulation, waterproofing, thermal insulation, fire protection and life safety requirements. 23. Apartment buildings equipment and the pipelines that do not apply to the floor of the apartment equipment, need special shafts or channels in the structure, the open boundaries to strengthening at the sitting room walls or ceiling. 24. Apartment construction and decoration of the indoor use only healthy finishes that provide hygiene requirements and lowers the building fire safety.
3.3. area apartment building Holding 25. Three-story apartment building and a higher share of the first-floor room, floor or basement of the CAP level need space buildings and areas required for handling inventory, storage, equipped with hot and cold water. Share of the population holding facilities, such as laundry room, workshop, requires appropriate sanitārtehnisk room (toilet). 26. An apartment building in the deploy holding space for baby carriages, disabled wheelchair and other technical equipment, sleighs, ski and bicycle parking. 27. If a mailbox all apartments located at the entrance to the lobby or at the entrance to an apartment building, they must be from degtnespējīg material.
3.4. Public rooms
28. Residential building or part permitted to deploy public rooms where sound insulation, thermal insulation, sanitary, fire and life safety requirements. 29. Public rooms height residential building project in its use, but not less than 2.5 metres. 30. Residential building located in the interest of the other functional rooms designed as separate fire partitions or fire separated the rooms according to fire safety regulatory laws. 31. the unloading and loading of its residential buildings facade, which is not a sitting room window (for example, the Grand facade, no Windows), designed in special entrance, underground tunnels, or special loading area. Loading rooms can not be designed, if area public area not exceeding 150 m2. 32. the loading and unloading of goods in public spaces through the residential part of the building's entrance is prohibited. The goods are prohibited for unloading and loading technology that hinders the movement of vehicles on the street or pedestrian movements along the sidewalk.
3.5. requirements for deployment of residential buildings in the territory 33. Minimum distance between apartment buildings down the local government land-use and building regulations in accordance with the insolācij and lighting requirements, providing psychological comfort on the following minimum distances: 33.1., garenfasād between the buildings, not less than 15 metres, two and three-story buildings, and not less than 20 metres – four storey and above buildings; 33.2. between the end facades of buildings that contain living room Windows – not less than 10 metres; 33.3. between one building and garenfasād it off the other end of the building facade, not less than 10 metres. 34. in paragraph 33 of This et seq above minimum distances between apartment buildings may be waived, if the building is planned for the particular complex urban conditions (the heritage area, downtown area) or existing in the building of the municipality of perimetrāl and the use of the territory and the building is defined by the following rules. 35. The minimum fire safety distances from residential buildings adjacent to ground the unit boundaries, as well as between buildings shall be determined in accordance with the laws governing fire protection.
3.6. Space insolācij and natural light 36. Residential buildings construction solutions to ensure the living space of continuous insolācij by at least 2.5 hours a day during the period from 22 March to 22 September: 36.1. one, two and three room apartments – not less than one room; 36.2. four, five and six room apartments – not less than two rooms. 37. Residential buildings, which is all insolēt apartment rooms, as well as the conversion to residential building, allowed to break this rule 36, paragraph insolācij of the space of continuous if for 0.5 hours are extended insolācij. 38. These rules in specific insolācij requirements may be waived if local land-use and building regulations are established by the building areas are especially difficult urban conditions (heritage zone, the downtown area) and insolācij rates in existing buildings in living are not sufficient. In that case, the relevant territory is allowed to design a new building or conversion of the living building, respecting the existing historically formed insolācij and it does not impair it. 39. Natural light needed in all living rooms, kitchens, vējtvero, stairwells, hallways, common as well as residential buildings built in the public spaces. 40. in the area of the window box to the floor area of the living spaces and kitchens at least 1:8.41. sharing an apartment building stairwells and passages through the outer wall of Windows illuminates each floor. Skylight window, the staircase in the Division can design, if the minimum column width is 1.5 x 2.5 meters. Stairwells can deploy equipment heating and heating conduits, composite electrical Metering cabinets and mailboxes, without reducing the structural integrity of a predetermined limit and ugunsreakcij of construction. It said devices deployed, not to interfere with the evacuation.
3.7. Level 42. Room acoustic parameters, residential building internal and external structures delimiting sound isolation from outside noise, designed according to the acoustic parameters, hygiene requirements and noise level of regulatory laws.
3.8. Fire protection 43. Apartment Building apartment and stairwell fire up as separate rooms that building integrity and ugunsreakcij of construction class project in accordance with fire regulations governing. 44. Apartment buildings and structures been transition resistance and ugunsreakcij of construction class may not be lower than the fire resistance design of pamatēk and ugunsreakcij of construction class. 45. An apartment building the automated air excess systems provides automatic management of automatic fire detection and alarm systems, fire detectors, which responds to the smoke, evacuations, knees (alleyways, fire hall, elevator lobby, stairwells, evacuation routes).
3.9. The staircase, windscreen, stairs and ramps. Escape routes and exits. Railing.
46. If the apartment building entrance down the windscreen, it shall be constructed in accordance with paragraph 86 et seq. 47. the residential entrance floor of the windscreen tag at least 0.15 metres higher than the pavement marker at the entrance. 48. Automatic air excess system protected escape routes, which are more than 30 metres down an apartment building whose top floor floor level mark more than 28 metres. 49. the stairs of an apartment building put width and slope set out in annex 1, et seq. Low-rise residential buildings let width of the stairs and slope is not regulated. 50. The step number one ladder in the release may not be less than three and not more than eighteen, and placed in one of the stairs can be a different height risers. The building, which floor did not exceed 3.5 metres in height, is one of the stairs put on the floor, if it is possible to get another solution. Let the stairs and spaces bounded by the railing. 51. the width of escape routes and evacuation exit doors free width apartments is not predetermined. 52. An apartment building in the ārpusdzīvokļ corridor width is at least 1.5 metres, width of doors free – at least 0.9 metres, with the exception of those in Chapter 4 et seq. 53. the width of the Gallery apartment buildings between the staircases or between the end of the gallery and staircase is as follows: If the length of 53.1. Gallery is less than 30 meters, at least 1.4 meters; 53.2. If the length of the Gallery is 30 meters and higher,-1.6 meters. 54. If the apartment building in the distance from the external door dwelling to the stairwell door or front door is greater than 30 m, a second means of escape in the project according to the requirements set out in this et seq.
55. Ladders and ramps that connect the horizontal surface, which is the difference between the levels in the vertical plane is larger than 0.45 m, equipped with armrests (railing or barrier). Slīpņ free edges delineating the borders (bortiņ). 56. The balcony, roof terrace and external stairs with railings or enclosed by barriers, with a minimum height of 1.00 m and vertical separation or spacing between the railing components optimally ensure child safety and are not more than 0.15 m. 3.10. Built into the piebūvēt of residential buildings and parts 57. Residential buildings, the first floor and basement of the CAP floor level in accordance with people's needs and requirements of fire protection et seq can have a built-in or piebūvē the holding rooms and garages or parking spaces to hold of personal vehicles. 58. The design of an apartment building and the parking lot of the built-in garage, down 58.1. garage and parking lot: the deployment of fire compartments according to fire safety regulatory laws; 58.2. fire the smoke output according to the laws governing; 58.3. automatic fire protection systems under the fire safety regulatory laws; 58.4. internal fire fighting water in accordance with internal water supply regulatory laws. Parking, which require at least one calculates the spurt with water consumption 5 l/s, hydrants shall not be fitted with hoses and the barrel, but the connection with the amount of coupling and one fire hydrant (hose and barrel) with minimum consumption of one jet of at least 1 l/s. 59. Pārbūvējam, renewable and restaurējam buildings allowed attic, attic floor or roof floor to be built, but not more than two levels ensuring fire safety level fire regulatory laws and requirements.
3.11. The CAP floor and basement 60. The CAP floor and basement apartments may not be deployed, but the MultiStorey apartments, which have an internal staircase, living space. 61. If the apartment building has two (or more) ground floor, of those provide evacuation routes through the Hall of fire on separate staircases, which are not related to the building surface floor staircases. Where such underground floors provide the lift shaft of the project separately from the building surface floor elevator shaft. The entrance to the elevators down through the fire hall. 62. An apartment building the CAP floor, basement and technical underground need 1.8 meters high staigājam zone throughout the building. Up to one metre long considered its height can be 1.6 meters. The basement and technical underground may be fitted with 1.6 meters high column. 63. An apartment building on the ground floor and basement of the CAP technical passages, and technical facilities from other rooms separated by fireproof partitions, fire door and fire resistance of the Division, which corresponds to the construction ugunsnoturīb. 64. If the apartment building Cap floor not be air-suction ventilation, exterior walls require evenly around the perimeter of the exterior wall of the building's ventilation openings, located where the total cross-sectional area of not less than 1/400 of the floor area. One of the ventilation openings of the cross-sectional area of at least 0.05 m2.
3.12. Apartment building technical floor and technical underground of 65. technical floor project according to accommodate the type of equipment and technological and operational safety requirements, but not higher than 2.45 meters. 66. the technical underground of each wall and partitions, except for fire walls and partitions, low ceiling need ventilation aperture with a cross sectional area at least 0.02 per square metre. 67. the technical underground fire resistant bulkheads designed fire doors with compressing the piedurlīst; You can install 1.2 meters high column.
3.13. loft apartment buildings and technical loft and Attic 68. technical attic need 1.2 metres wide staigājam area and at least 1.6 meters high passage across the length of the building. Up to two metres along the stage, its height can be 1.2 metres and a width of one meter. 69. The cold attic ventilation require containment structure, where the cross-sectional area of at least 1/500 of the attic area.
3.14. Residential roofing 70. Residential roof design: 70.1. with external or internal drainage of water-six stories and the lower buildings; 70.2. only with internal water run-off – a seven-floor and higher buildings. 71. Residential building roof structure down to deploy snow runner design, where the roof slope is greater than 30 degrees. 72. Roofing insulation material must be in the design that eliminates solar heat transmission.
3.15. the Lift apartment buildings in the 73. Apartment building where the distance from the last floor floor marks to land mark is 14 metres and over, or six stories and higher buildings require elevators, with the exception of those in Chapter 4 et seq. 74. in paragraph 73 of this et seq requirements may not apply an apartment building conversion projects, if the attic for constructing on the attic floor. The existing lifts may not serve attics or attic floor. 75. the required number of lifts, the load capacity and speed of an apartment building in the calculation under the elevator equipment technical requirements set out in the regulations, taking into account the floor area, number of floors and the estimated population of the building. 76. The free floor area before the entrance to the elevator project: 76.1. – at least 1.2 m2 passenger elevators with load capacity of 400 kg and a minimum size of the cab 1100 mm (depth) x 1400 mm (width) (1.54 m2 area); 76.2. at least 1.6 m2 – passenger elevators with load capacity of 630 kg and minimum size of the cab 1100 mm (depth) x 2100 mm (width) (2.31 m2 area); 76.3. at least 2.1 m2 – passenger elevators with load capacity of 630 kg and minimum cockpit dimensions of 2100 mm (depth) x 1100 mm (width) (area 2.31 m²). 77. The elevator door sash free width of at least 900 mm. 78. Lift engine (technical room, which contains the elevator drive mechanism, and other activities associated with the elevator machinery and equipment) must not be above the living quarters or directly next to them. 79. Lifts designed and installed according to the regulations for technical supervision of dangerous equipment.
3.16. The dry waste wires apartment building 80. Dry waste wires, if provided for in the project design. 81. the distance from the apartment door to dry waste pipeline must not exceed 25 metres. 82. The dry waste wire is air-tight, with sound insulation, and it may be located in the adjacent living quarters. Waste collection Chamber must not be below the living quarters. 83. the waste tank must be at least 1.95 meters high. It requires a separate entrance to the building entrance, which insulated doors must open outwards.
4. requirements for environmental access 4.1 apartment building multi-family buildings in 84. ensure environmental accessibility requirements for entry into the building, the first floor level, or to an elevator. 85. The building entrance and apartment entrance, elevator and dry waste runs priekšlaukum and approaches, as well as other buildings sharing space (for example, passages, holding facilities) constructed without thresholds or steps and provide the pandus is 1.2 metres, but the slope-not more than 1:20.86. Windscreen project at least 1.5 meters deep and 2.2 metres wide. 87. A shared hallway at least 1.8 meters wide. 88. the minimum elevator cab size apartment buildings regardless of floor 1100 mm x 1400 mm is (area 1.54 m2). 89. The design of the housing utility room, respect the following minimum space width: 89.1. kitchen-2.2 metres; 89.2. toilet-1.4 meters, if the wash-stand (sink), the minimum size of space is 1.6 x 2.2 metres and flush lavatories located to one side yard width of 0.80 would have free access to wheelchair users; 89.3. bathroom-2.2 metres; If the combined sanitary knot, the minimum size of space is 2.2 x 2.2 metres; 89.4. outdoors: balcony, balconies, terraces – 1.4 meters up to the boundaries of the design. 90.88.87 et seq, and 89 referred to environmental accessibility requirements apply if the apartment building of apartments for families that contain individuals with disabilities. The elevator down, if the apartment in which the accessibility, project high on the first floor.
4.2. Low-rise residential buildings 91. Accommodation the building total area not exceeding 150 m2, and low-rise residential buildings intended for persons with functional impairments (vision, hearing, movement and mental disorders), environmental accessibility project in accordance with subsection 4.1 et seq requirements. 92. If the two to five tourist accommodation, the building of which the total area not exceeding 150 m2, accessibility must be made at least one of the buildings. If more than five tourist accommodation that the buildings have a total area no greater than 150 m2, accessibility must be at least 20% of the buildings of the total number of buildings. 93. Low-rise residential buildings recommended to design, providing the accessibility requirements in the entrance of the building and the main floor. 94. Low-rise residential buildings recommended to design so that, where necessary, the requirements for accessibility should be met.
5. Inženiertīkl in 5.1. Water pipes and sewage 95. Cold and hot water supply, drainage and fire-fighting water pipes in residential building project in accordance with the building of the internal plumbing and sewerage designing regulatory laws. External fire-fighting water supply project in accordance with the laws and regulations on water supply structures. 96. The external water supply and sewerage network of the project in accordance with the water supply and sewerage design of structures regulatory laws.
5.2. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
97. Residential building heating and ventilation systems shall be designed in accordance with the laws and regulations for residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation systems. 98. heating in residential buildings preferred economically justified heating systems that provide local fuel or renewable energy. 99. The living rooms designed in natural (gravity) ventilation system. 100. the internal air temperature and ventilation volume for air changes made for this 2 et seq requirements set out in the annex. 101. An apartment building in the central heating system water project as a divcauruļ heating system that is common to the whole of the building or part of a building. You can design your own heating system separately in each apartment (ground floor). Water heating systems it is advisable to include the forced circulation. 102. All heating systems provide a recommended temperature sildķermeņ controller (thermostat). 103. If the apartment building's water heating system inlet and reverse split pipelines located in the basement of the building, heating system risers in appropriate to provide pressure regulators. 104. Delimiting the structure calculation, based on the following regulations: 104.1. the internal air temperature – in accordance with Annex 2 et seq; 104.2. space internal relative humidity – 55%. 105. If the premises is a natural light, natural ventilation through the project open window sash or other appliances to ensure a unique air exchange per hour. 106. One apartment between the same meaning in the premises can be air overflow, providing smooth air exchange and needs compensation from the outdoor air. 107. The kitchen, toilet, bathroom and shower room ventilated through the natural draining channels. 108. If the chimney for flue gas discharge of heat generators, it may not be used for ventilation channel. 109. in one apartment building housing local izvadventilācij channels can be combined on one channel, which added to the all the buildings the total channel a level at least two meters higher than the level of the service space. 110. The ventilation channels from kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, shower rooms and pantries must never be combined with ventilation channels from garages and premises where placed in the thermal generator. 111. Public spaces designed autonomous ventilation and air conditioning systems, according to their intended use regulatory and technological requirements. Designing public spaces in residential building, it is recommended that you create an autonomous heating system. 112. The Office, in the apartment of the suction ventilation you can add all the buildings total ventilation channel, if followed by 109 and 110 of this et seq., the conditions referred to in the paragraph. 113. If the apartment building is in the loft, a warm air from the attic into the shaft through one leakage separately for each section of the building. The mine must be at least 4.5 meters above the building's top floor ceiling. 114. If you use solid fuels, water heater and boiler of small apartment for heating and hot water preparation can fix up the apartment kitchen or in a separate room where there is natural light.
5.3.115. Gas supply gas supply system and equipment for residential buildings designed according to the installation of the gas supply system of regulatory laws.
5.4.116. Electrical supply power supply systems and equipment for residential buildings designed according to the power supply system of regulatory laws. 117. the housing construction plan shall provide for the connection of the electric network of the building, the rooms and the outer entrance lighting, household electrical equipment and other necessary guideline to enable adequate electrical regulatory requirements. 118. The electric cookers apartment buildings are required in the following cases: 118.1. If the building is higher than 10 floors; 118.2. If building have different number of floors and in at least one part of it is the 11 storey (electric cookers need in all parts of the building). 119. The building lightning protection project in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the internal wiring of the building construction. 120. radiotranslācij electronic appliances, television and telephone networks in the project to the appropriate network components, equipment and technical standards.
In place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of annex 1 to the Latvian et seq LBN 211-15 "residential buildings" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 by Regulation No 340) stairs put width and slope No. PO box Let the smallest width of the ladder (m) the largest slope 1. Two-story building in 1.05 * 1:1.5 2. Three-story buildings and the highest 1.20 1:1.75 3. Koridornamo and galerijnamo in 1:1.20 1.75 4. From the basement and the CAP floor 1:0.90 1.25 5. Apartment interior stairways * 1:0.90 1.25 notes. 1. the 85 et seq. in the cases referred to in point-1.20 meters. 2. Apartment internally to the ugunsreakcij class is not predetermined.
In place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of health of the Ministry of economy Guntis Belēvič submitted version of annex 2 to the Latvian et seq LBN 211-15 "residential buildings" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 30 June 2015 by Regulation No 340) internal air temperature and ventilation volume of air exchange in rooms housing space of indoor air temperature in the cold season (° C) air Needs in quantity or frequency of air exchange per hour in the living room and 1 bedroom 18 at least 3 m3/m2 2. Kitchen : 18 2.1 supplied with electric stove at least 60 m3 2.2. equipped with a gas stove at least 60 m3, if there is a divriņķ stove at least 75 m3, if there is a trīsriņķ stove if there is at least 90 m3 četrriņķ stove 3. Bathroom at least 25 25 m3 4. Toilet 18 at least 25 m3 5. Reciprocally incorporated a sanitary station 25 at least 50 m3 6. sharing the building lobby, stairwell and corridor 16 at least 1 m3/m2 7. Public rooms (unless special conditions) at least 18 unique air 8. Exchange waste collection tank at least 5 unique exchange of air in two hours 9. Lift engine at least 0.5 * 5 * m3/m2
The notes. 1. a corner of the room Housing the temperature should be about 2 ° C higher than shown in the table. 2. The temperature in the engine room of the lift the warm time of year must not be higher than 40 ° c.
In place of the Minister of Economics, Minister of health of Guntis Belēvič
Search Translated Laws of Latvia