Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97050
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 965 in 2004 (23 November. 67.9, §) education registration issued under the Education Act article 14, paragraph 1, rule 8, shall be determined by educational institutions (excluding universities and their affiliates) registration procedures.
2. Educational institutions registered by the Minister of education and science officer designated (designated officer).
3. Educational institutions founder or its authorized person during the month after the founding of the educational institution shall submit to the Ministry of education and science educational institutions registration application (hereinafter application) (annex 1).
4. the application shall be accompanied by the Education Act, article 24, third subparagraph the original documents or certified copies thereof. Abroad issued public documents legalized for the Republic of Latvia in international agreements binding upon the order and attach notarized translation into Latvian language.
5. the decision on registration of the educational institution, the suspension of the registration or refusal of registration of educational institutions from the education register (hereinafter register) adopted a responsible officer.
6. the responsible officer of the decision on registration of the educational institution, the suspension of registration or refusal of registration shall be taken during the month (colleges, two months) after the submission and all of the Education Act, article 24 of the document referred to in the third subparagraph.
7. Where a decision has been taken about the education authorities, officer education authority granted registration number issued by an educational institution registration certificate (annex 2) and the entry in the registry.
8. the register of educational institution shall show the following: 8.1 educational institution name;
8.2. the education authorities the legal address;
8.3. the education authorities the founder and head of the educational institution;
8.4. the legal status of education;
8.5. the decision on the establishment of an educational institution, the date of its adoption;
8.6. the educational space area and technical equipment;
8.7. funding sources and arrangements;
8.8. the educational authorities of the date of the registration;
8.9. the education authority registration number;
8.10. the educational authorities in the phone and fax numbers;
8.11. the educational authorities of the electronic mail address.
9. If you have changed these rules referred to in paragraph 8 or amended Charter of education authorities, education authorities, founder of responsibility is 10 working days in writing inform the responsible officials, adding supporting documents. Officer within 10 working days of the decision on the amendment in the register.
10. the responsible officer shall take a decision on the suspension of the registration if: 10.1. selecting the name of the educational institution or approving the Statute of education authorities, education has not been complied with the statutory requirements;
10.2. educational institutions rules or other documents submitted do not meet the requirements of the legislation in the field of education or the requirements for the development and design of a document;
10.3. application for registration of educational institutions are not attached and submitted attesting the information referred to therein.
11. the decision on the suspension of the registration shall be taken within 10 working days of the receipt of the application. Educational institutions the founder or his authorised representative in the decision on the suspension of the registration of the documents and information specified must submit an officer within three weeks of receipt of the decision.
12. the registration period is suspended while educational institutions founder of the authorised person or submit to the responsible decision on the suspension of the registration of the documents and information specified.
13. the competent authority shall take a decision on refusal of registration where: 13.1. educational regulations in the educational aim is contrary to the laws and regulations in the field of education;
13.2. the Education Act have not been complied with the requirements set out in the educational institutions of the Treaty;
13.3. following the adoption of the decision on the suspension of the registration within the time limit laid down in that decision does not prevent the stated deficiencies;
13.4. the application and the attached documents are submitted later than the month after the founding of the institution;
13.5. the State Inspectorate of education would put obstacles for checking the register;
13.6. the applicant has supplied false information.
14. the responsible officer shall take a decision on the educational institutions from the registry if: 14.1 founder has submitted an application for educational institutions;
14.2. year of the education authorities have not received registration license education program implementation;
14.3. in the year following the receipt of the license not started for education programmes;
14.4. all education authority education program issued licenses have expired or has been withdrawn;
14.5. the licence for the implementation of the curriculum, but have not received a reported admission of learners, trainees, enrolled in educational programmes undertaken or performed any other educational activities;
14.6. the educational authorities in the registration process are given false statements that were the basis for the registration of an educational institution;
14.7. educational institution is recognised by the State, but under the laws and regulations in the field of education it had no right to issue such documents (for example, a person is not fully acquired the education program, the education program is not accredited);
9.2. the competent body repeatedly found breaches of the laws and institutions;
9.3. it is laid down in the judgment of the Court.
15. the responsible officer of this rule 9, 11, 13 and 14 of the decision referred to in paragraph within three working days after the decision sent to the applicant.
16. the officers of the decision may be appealed by submitting a corresponding application to the Ministry of education and science to the Secretary of State. The Ministry of education and science of the Secretary of State's decisions can be appealed in court.
17. where the educational institution registration certificate is lost, the officer shall, upon receipt of the application from the education authorities shall issue a duplicate of the registration certificate.
18. Educational institutions registered to this provision into force, three months after the entry into force of this provision articulates those provisions referred to in point 8 and written by officer specified information.
19. the education authorities and the registration application documents submitted before the entry into force of these regulations, the appearance, the educational institution shall register and issue a certificate of registration pursuant to the laws and regulations in force on the date of submission of the application.
20. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 November 1999, Regulation No 377 ' education registration procedures "(Latvian journal, 1999, 374; 2003, no. 109 no).
Prime Minister i. Emsis education and Science Minister j. Radzevič Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 27 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia