Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97397
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1,000 in Riga in 2004 30 November (pr. No 68 63) State land service supplied charge service price list and payment arrangements for services Issued under Cabinet installations of article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 defines the State land service charges provided in the price list, as well as the payment of services.
2. the national land service charge costs calculated in accordance with the State land service charge price list (annex 1).
3. for each paid service shall be drawn up, which shall be coordinated with the customer. If a charge is made up of one type of work that may be applied to determine the pricing, they are not drawn up.
4. If the content of the work is different from that specified in the price list, as well as if the printing services are provided, each order is developing individual calculation. Individual calculation (annex 2) include the following costs: 4.1 the remuneration of performers;
4.2. compulsory social security contributions paid by the employer;
4.3. administrative expenditure;
4.4. material consumption, depreciation of fixed assets in accordance with asset depreciation rates, energy costs and other maintenance-related expenditure.
5. before the agreement with the customer, the service collected advance payments of up to 50 percent, but not less than 20 percent of the cost of the service.
6. For services by payment of the settlement, the State land service in the amount due in cash (about getting a business card) or with credit, using a cash settlement or transfer.
7. payment of collection costs shall be borne by the Subscriber of the service.
8. the national land service charges provided the cost is not calculated in accordance with the provisions of the price list referred to in paragraph 2, if the State direct regulatory authorities and municipalities in external regulations are laid down other State land service fees and payment services.
9. Revenue the State land service receives a fee for services rendered, including the Treasury General accounts open and used for financing expenditure under the Act on the State budget the appropriations approved.
10. service the Subscriber has the right to challenge the work drawn up estimate and pricing within 30 days of their receipt, submit the relevant application to the Director-General of the national land service. The Director-General of the national land service of the decision may be appealed to the administrative court.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, Minister of Justice v. höche Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 4 December 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia