Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97395
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 988 in 2004 30 November (pr. Nr. 30. § 68) the rules on the rate of State fee for public service regulation Issued in 2005 in accordance with the law "on regulators of public services" in article 31, first paragraph 1. determines the rate of the State fee (in LCY) in 2005 for public service regulation adjustable individually for each of the sectors in the public service, based on the way the public service annual adjusted net turnover in 2004 and the Governor for the operation of the necessary expenditure in 2005.
2. the duty of public service regulation (hereinafter State fee) the public service pay for every public service, where the need for adjustment in accordance with the law "on regulators of public services" in article 2, fourth State controlled industries has appointed a Cabinet, but the local government controlled areas, where the municipality.
3. the rate of the State fee in 2005 each public sector controlled public service type has two Lats per 1000 litres (0.2 percent), but each local government sectors adjustable type of public service — four dollars for every 1000 lats (0.4 percent) from the company in question provided a public service type of net turnover in 2004.
4. public service providers, which started in 2005, the public service, pay the State fee from the company planned the public service in the form of net turnover during the first year of operation.
5. State fees in 2005, divided into four equal parts. The first part of the State fee paid up to 10 January 2005, the second — up to 10, 2005 April, third — up to 10 July 2005, the fourth — until 10 October 2005.
6. If in 2005 the paid State fee is less than or greater than the applicable percentage (0.2 percent State controlled industries or 0.4 percent municipal adjustable sectors) from a company in the public service in question provided a sort of net sales in 2004, the amount paid shall specify when making the final payment of 2005.
7. where, in accordance with paragraph 4 of this rule in 2005, the State fee paid is less than 0.2 percent (State controlled industries) or 0.4 percent (municipal adjustable sectors) from a company in the public service in question provided a sort of net sales in 2005, the company-2006 January 30, pays the remaining amount of the State fee.
8. where, in accordance with paragraph 4 of this rule in 2005, the State fee paid exceeds 0.2 percent (State controlled industries) or 0.4 percent (municipal adjustable sectors) from a company in the public service in question provided a sort of net sales in 2005, the excess shall spread, State fees calculated in 2006, reducing the amount of the excess payment.
9. If in 2005 the State fee paid exceeds the regulator's activity in 2005, the necessary costs, in 2006, the public service of the national fee for the excess amount shall be reduced in proportion to each public service contributed to the size of State fees in 2005.
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 4 December 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia