Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/97386
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 974 Riga 2004 30 November (pr. Nr. 68) 19 Doping Control rules Issued in accordance with article 6 of the law of sports in the fifth subparagraph of paragraph 4, i. General questions 1. establish procedures for doping control.
2. in implementing the Doping Control to the athlete's body found in these rules referred to in annex 1. doping agents or doping methods.
II. the Doping Control in participating institutions and 3. Doping control measures coordinated by the Anti-Doping Committee. Anti-Doping Committee is an advisory body of the doping control area.
4. the Anti-Doping Committee shall consist of representatives of the Ministry of education and science, Ministry of health, the Latvian Olympic Committee and Sports Federation of Latvia Council. Anti-Doping Committee personnel approved by the Minister of health. Anti-Doping Committee chaired by the Chairman of the Committee. Anti-Doping Committee Chairman is representative of the Ministry of health. To the Committee with advisory capacity may invite experts.
5. the Anti-Doping Committee is valid if they participate in the hearing not less than half of the voting members of the Committee. Each Member shall have one vote.
6. the Anti-Doping Committee shall take decisions by an open vote. Decisions are taken by a simple majority. If the vote distribution is the casting vote of the Committee.
7. the vote shall be by secret ballot, if so requested by not less than one third of the Anti-Doping Committee members.
8. the Anti-Doping Committee meeting is recorded.
9. during the race, the Anti-Doping Committee is entitled, on its own initiative or on the basis of the submissions presented by the Sports Federation that is a member of the athlete, the International Sports Federation, the Latvian Olympic Committee, the Latvian Sports Federation Council or the leading State Sports Authority, propose to carry out doping controls on athletes.
10. The Anti-Doping Committee within two working days after receipt of the application, provide sports medicine State Agency (hereinafter Agency) opinion on doping control.
11. the Doping Control for athletes during out carried out by doping control agency's plan. Doping control plan shall be submitted twice a year to review the Anti-Doping Committee.
12. developing out the doping control plan, the agency uses the data on athletes and race practice location and time, achievements, above all the doping controls and their results, the representatives of the sport possible relationship with doping substances, and other information.
13. in order to carry out doping controls, the Agency, on the basis of this provision, the application referred to in paragraph 9 or 11, paragraph doping control plan, in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions is obtained the athlete's blood or urine sample.
14. the athlete's blood or urine sample is taken by an authorized officer of the Agency Director (hereinafter referred to as a doping controller). Blood sample taken doping Inspector, certified medical person.
15. the Agency Director of doping controls doping controller issued written mandate. Agency doping controller provides news about the place and time at which the athletes can meet and be doping control requires equipment and documents.
III. measures before the doping control Doping controller 16 athletes was presented with 9 of these rules, the application referred to in paragraph or excerpt from the doping control plan, show your license and authority, as well as transferring the call to the athlete doping control. The athlete shall produce identity document and signature on receipt of the invitation. The minor or legally incompetent person's call to sign the doping control a legal representative or a legal representative authorized sports specialist.
17. the Doping Control Officer shall inform athletes about doping control procedures, doping control venue, as well as the right to invite one person to participate in doping controls. If required, the athlete allowed to invite an interpreter. The minor or legally incompetent athlete doping control shall only be carried out by a legal representative or a legal representative authorized sports specialist's presence.
18. If a doping controller at the specified location for the Agency and three times during the seven-day period without encountering the athlete or athlete refuses to sign for the receipt of the invitation, the doping control officer shall inform in writing the Agency.
19. the Doping Control Officer shall ensure athlete doping control the arrival site no later than one hour after the receipt of the invitation and the continuous monitoring of the athlete's doping control. If an athlete participates in a press conference or awards ceremony, athletes are allowed to attend doping control site later.
20. the Doping Control Officer notes the arrival time of the athlete's doping control instead.
21. The Agency shall ensure that the doping control meets the following criteria: 21.1. a separate room for doping control;
21.2. single room in which an athlete can prepare doping control and in which the opportunity to drink;
21.3. the separate toilet, if necessary to take a urine sample.
22. following the acquisition of samples are coded using urine collection containers, temporary aizzīmogojam packing kits and urine or blood doping control sample set with code. Each item must be placed separately manufactured packing and packaging must be closed so that the subjects would not come into contact with the surrounding environment and should ensure their privacy (individual package).
23. If an athlete avoid sample transfer doping control, doping controller draws up administrative offence report and forward it to the State Office of education, as well as the drawing up of the Protocol, inform the Agency.
IV. obtaining urine 24. Urine sample for doping controllers asked the athlete to choose one urine collection containers in individual packages and to make sure that the individual packaging is damaged. If the athlete feels that the packaging is damaged, he has the right to choose another dish.
25. An athlete passes the urine sample the toilet the same sex doping controllers.
26. the volume of the urine sample is at least 75 ml. If the sample volume is less than 75 ml, urine container to place the temporary sealing Kit, which the athlete chooses from multiple sets. After a sufficient amount of urine collection both urine samples put together.
27. once the urine sample collection for doping controllers asked the athlete to choose one of several urine samples for doping control kits and make sure that the code numbers are the same for all kit components (part A and B samples part of the bottle or container) and an individual packaging is damaged. If the athlete feels that the code numbers do not equal or the packaging is damaged, he has the right to choose another Kit.
28. After a doping controller instructions athlete about two-thirds of the urine sample is poured into A bottle and one third part of the B bottle, close the bottle and screw the cover in its code, or inserting the container.
29. the Doping controller, using the collection container in the remaining urine sample, taken and specific weight of urine pH measurement. If the specific weight of urine or pH levels which do not meet the norms approved by the Agency, a sample is taken and the results obtained both repeat samples considered doping control sample.
V. obtaining a blood sample 30. before blood sampling for doping control officer shall ensure that the athlete for at least 10 minutes were awkward in the rest position.
31. the Doping controllers asked the athlete to choose one of several blood samples for doping control kits and make sure that the code numbers on all kit components are equal and individual packaging is damaged. If the athlete feels that the code numbers do not equal or the packaging is damaged, he has the right to choose another Kit.
32. the Doping inspector with a sterile swab clear disinfectant athletes skin body part in which the vein puncture may affect the athlete's less action. Doping control officer doping control Assembly Kit two tubes (if necessary, use a tourniquet) takes a blood sample from the superficial veins. If you use the tourniquet after vein puncture and immediately remove the puncture location imposes on the dressing.
33. The blood volume of the sample in each tube is three ounces.
34. If the first time the blood sample volume is less than three ounces, the doping controller take repeated samples of blood, but no more than three times. If the blood sample volume is not sufficient, the sampling is terminated and the doping control officer shall notify the Agency in writing.
35. An athlete test tubes with blood samples in the special containers or boxes and coded them by placing the container or otherwise sealed according to the doping controllers.
Vi. Measures after doping control 36. On progress of doping control doping Inspector fills in the doping control questionnaire (annex 2).
37. the Doping Control questionnaire (original and two copies) doping controller the next working day after completion of doping control shall submit to the Agency, and add to the results obtained in doping control samples, as well as other documents related to the control. Two doping control questionnaires be sportsman.
38. the Agency's officer sends the sample cover letter and a copy of the questionnaire of the doping control to the doping control laboratory, which is accredited to the Council of Europe Anti-Doping Convention, the control criteria (hereinafter laboratory). The covering letter noted the sport or discipline in which athletes in participate, sampling date and time collected urine sample volume, pH and specific gravity of the urine sample kit number or the blood sample Kit code, as well as the information provided by the athlete for the last 10 days of medication used.
39. the laboratory analysis of samples and established for all doping substances and doping methods, if the doping controls carried out during the race. If doping controls carried out, determined that 1.1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of these substances and doping methods. If doping controls in unclaimed bodies, in particular, the laboratory may carry out analysis to determine the presence of other substances. After the a sample analysis, the laboratory sends the opinion of the officer of the Agency.
40. If the laboratory findings indicated that sample doping substances in part A is not found, the responsible officer of the Agency shall inform the institution which requested the doping control, and sends it to one of the doping control laboratory of the questionnaire and a copy of the opinion.
41. If laboratory findings indicated that the sample is found in part A doping substance or is evidence of doping method, or doping controller informed the agency that the athlete avoid sample transfer doping control agency sent to the Anti-Doping Committee submission on possible with doping offences. The application shall be accompanied by the opinion of the laboratory, doping control questionnaire or other information.
42. The Anti-Doping Committee within two working days, the rules referred to in paragraph 41 of the application and accompanying documents on possible with doping offences or athlete's avoidance to carry out doping controls and gives the Agency an opinion on doping or refusal to make an athlete's doping controls.
43. If the application referred to in the Agency's arguments are not sufficient basis for an opinion about the anti-doping violation, the Committee shall consider the explanations of the parties concerned or at the request of the athlete submits a sample analysis of part B in the laboratory. In this case, the athlete concerned or his authorised representative shall have the right to be present when conducting the analysis of part B of the sample in the laboratory.
44. If a case of possible with doping offences, the Anti-Doping Committee considers that no breach, the Anti-Doping Committee shall deliver an opinion on the Agency. Agency officer shall inform the institution which requested the doping control, that with doping-related infringement not happened, and one copy of the doping control laboratory of the questionnaire, the opinion and the opinion of the Committee on anti-doping.
45. If the Anti-Doping Committee's opinion indicated that with doping-related infraction has occurred, anti-doping Committee information about violations, one of the doping control laboratory of the questionnaire and a copy of the opinion, or other information by registered letter sent to athletes and sports federations, which are members of the athlete. If the athlete's blood or urine sample found the provisions of annex 1 of the 7, 8 and 9 above, the Anti-Doping Committee registered letter sends a message to law enforcement agencies.
46. If the Anti-Doping Committee opinion states that the athlete cheated to make doping control, information about the Anti-Doping Committee registered letter sent to the State Office of education.
47. If the application of doping controls presented by the Sports Federation, the International Sports Federation, the Latvian Olympic Committee, the Latvian Sports Federation Council or the leading State sports institutions, expenditure relating to doping control, shall be borne by the institution.
48. where doping control is carried out by the Anti-Doping Committee initiatives, or according to the doping control plan, expenses related to doping control, shall be borne by the Agency.
VII. Compliance monitoring and responsibility for their violation of 49. Agency organized and coordinated by the State, municipal and public organization anti-doping measures and make a doping control measures, in accordance with these rules.
50. the State Inspectorate of education shall be persons of administrative penalties for doping control rules violations.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Health Minister r. Muciņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 4 December 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2004, the Regulation No 974 Doping substances and doping methods no PO box
Prohibited substances or Prohibited methods group subgroup substance or method notes 1.
Anabolic means S 1.1.
Androgenic anabolic steroids, S 1.1 (a).
Exogenous anabolic steroids, androgens, 18-Homo-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one, bolasteron, boldion, calusteron, boldenon, clostebol, danazol, dehydrochloromethyl-testosterone, delta1-androsten-3, 17-Dione, delta1-androstenediol, delta1-dihydr-testosterone, drostanolon, ethylestrenol, formebolon, furazabol fluoxymesteron,, gestrinon, 4-hydroxytestosteron, 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosteron, mestanolon, mesterolon, metenolon, methyldienolon, methandriol, methandienon, methyltrienolon, methyltestosteron, miboleron, nandrolone, 19-norandrostenediol, 19-norandrostenedion, norbolethon, norethandrolon, oxabolon, norclostebol, oxandrolon, oxymesteron, oxymetholon stanozolol, quinbolon,, stenbolon,, trenbolone tetrahydrogestrinon and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect of Exogenous-substance that body can not develop naturally S 1.1. b. Endogenous androgenic, anabolic, steroids Androstenediol (Andre-5-en-3b; 17b-diol), androstenedion (4andros-4-en-3, 17-Dione), dehydroepiandrosteron (DHEA); dihydrotestosteron, testosterone and the following metabolites and isomers: 5a-androstan-17-diol, 3a, 5a-androstan-3a, 17b-diol, 5a-androstan-17-diol, 3b, 5a-androstan-3b, 17b-diol, andros-4-en-3, 17-diol, andros-4-en-3a, 17b-diol, andros-4-en-3b, 17-diol, andros-5-en-3, 17-diol; andros-5-en-3a, 17b-diol, andros-5-en-3b, 17-diol 4-androstenediol, (andros-4-en-3b, 17b-diol) 5-androstenedion (andros-5-3.17-Dione-en), ep-3a-hydroxy-dihydrotestosteron, 5a-androstan-17-one, 3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, 19-norandrosterone, 19-norethiocholanolone Endogenous substance, organism can develop naturally.
Substances prohibited for being in the sample considered in cases where the banned substances that the body can develop naturally and these prohibited substance or its metabolites or markers of diagnostic concentration or other indicator of concentration in the sample is different from that normally found in the human body and is associated with the development of the endogenous. If an athlete proves that the prohibited substance or its metabolites or markers or other indicators of concentration in the sample is a physiological phenomenon or pathological effects, it is considered that the sample is found banned substances. The laboratory reported finding banned substances in the sample in any case and at any concentration, if the laboratory, on the basis of reliable analytical methods the results can show that the prohibited substance is of exogenous origin. If the laboratory results are not conclusive and are not certain that the concentration of the Centre is to carry out further investigation if there is a good reason, such as a steroid profile comparison to determine the possible use of banned substances. If a laboratory reports that testosterone (T) and (E) the ratio epitestosteron athlete's urine is greater than four to one (4:1), required further investigation to determine whether the changes have been associated with pathological or physiological condition, except if a laboratory report on substances prohibited being in the sample and on the basis of reliable analytical methods the results can show that the prohibited substance is of exogenous origin. If you do not need a study report on previous doping controls and the controls. If the results of previous doping controls are not available, the athlete commits a doping control without notice once a month for three consecutive months. If an athlete refuses to take the examinations, it is considered that the athlete's sample contains the prohibited substance S 1.2.
Other anabolic Clenbuterol, zeranol, zilpaterol features and other anabolic resources 2.
Hormones and similar substances the following substances, although the ingredients, with a similar chemical structure or biological effects and their atbrīvotājfaktor: 1) erythropoietin (EPO) and other substances that contribute to the eritropoēz;
2) growth hormone (hGH), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), motor growth factor (MGF);
3) gonadotrophin (LH; hCG);
If a prohibited substance or its metabolites or markers of diagnostic concentration or other indicator of concentration in the sample is different from that normally found in the human body and which is not associated with endogenous development, this substance and the athlete can prove that this concentration is a physiological phenomenon or pathological effects, it is considered that there are banned substances in the sample. Other substances with a similar chemical structure or biological exposure, hormone or diagnostic markers, or atbrīvotājfaktor located in the sample, or other data that indicate that the substance is found naturally developed hormone detection in the case will be reported to banned substances in the sample location 3.
But all but a-2 agonists-2 agonists, including their D-and L-isomers of exception, formoterol, salbutamol, salmeterol, and terbutalīn for use in inhalation and asthma physical exertion-induced asthma/bronhokonstrikcij and/or treatment of prevention requires abbreviated therapeutic use. If the athlete is therapeutic but permission to use a laboratory report on salbutamol (free and glikuronizēt) concentration in urine above 1000 ng/ml (nanograms per millilitre), it is considered that the sample substances are prohibited, unless the athlete can prove that they are the consequence of the therapeutic use of salbutamol inhalation 4.
Features with anti-estrogenic activity of aromatase inhibitor 1, also, anastrozol letrozol, aminogluthetimid, formestan, testolacton, exemestan and other features.
2. Selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), also the raloxifen, tamoxifen, toremifen and other features.
3. other anti-estrogenic compounds, also, cyclofenil, clomiphen fulvestran and other compounds 5.
Masking features diuretics, acetazolamid, amilorid, bumetanid, canrenon, chlortalidon, etakrīnskāb, furosemid, indapamid, metolazon, spironolacton, thiazide (e.g. bendroflumethiazid, chlorothiazid, hydrochlorothiazid), triamteren and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect, probenecid, Alpha epitestosteron-reductase inhibitors (e.g. finasteride, dutasterid), a plasma substitute (such as albumin, dekstrān, hidroksietilciet) and other features of the therapeutic use of permission shall cease to be valid if an athlete's urine contains a diuretic product with other prohibited substances that concentration is close to the limit allowed for higher or somewhat below the 6.
M. prohibited methods M1.
Oxygen transport function improvement (a)), and any blood doping in the autologous, homologous origin or heterolog blood or red blood cells entering, if it is not required for treatment;
(b) artificial pegging of oxygen), improvement of transport or delivery, also of perfluor chemical compounds efaproxiral (RSR13), modified haemoglobin products (e.g. haemoglobin in blood substitutes on the base, mikroinkapsulēt, haemoglobin products) and other methods M2.
Chemical and physical manipulation of substances and methods which alter the doping control the quality of the sample taken, or may be used to change them (including intravenous infusion, katetrizācij, urine substitution, and other manipulations) intravenous infusions are prohibited except for medical treatment for acute cases M3.
Gene doping is not justified in Therapeutic cell, gene, genetic elements, or of the modulation of gene expression, which can improve the sportisko of the art 7.
Adrafinil, promoters, amiphenazol, amfepramon, benzphetamin, amphetamin amphetaminil bromantan, carphedon,, cathine1), clobenzorex, cocain, dimethylamphetamin, ephedrine2), etilamphetamin, famprofazon, etilefrin, fencamfamin, fencamin, fenetyllin, fenproporex, furfenorex, fenfluramin, mefenorex, mephentermin, mesocarb, methamphetamin, methylamphetamin, methylenedioxyamphetamin, methylenedioxymeth-methylephedrine2, methylphenidat, amphetamin), modafinil, nikethamid, norfenfluramin, parahydroxyamphetamin, pemolin, phenmetrazin, phendimetrazine, phentermine, prolintan, selegilin, strychnin, their optical (D-and L-) isomers and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect 1) use cathin is prohibited when its concentration in urine greater than 5 micrograms per millilitre;
2) and methylephedrin use of ephedrin is prohibited, if their concentration in urine is greater than 10 micrograms per millilitre.
The use of adrenaline together with local anesthetic agent or local use (e.g., nose, eyes) is not a prohibited 8.
Drugs Buprenorphin, dextromoramid, diamorphin (heroin), fentanyl and its derivatives, hydromorphon, methadon, morphin, oxycodon, oxymorphon, pentazocin, pethidin 9.
Kanabinoīd in Kanabinoīd (e.g. hashish, marijuana) 10.
Glikokortik-steroids All glucocorticosteroid, if use oral, rectal, intramuscular or intravenous. This requires the use of therapeutic exceptions. All other administration requires the use of the abbreviated therapeutic use, Dermatological preparations of permission are not prohibited Health Minister r. Muciņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia