Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98295
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1024 Riga 2004 December 14 (Mon. No 72 44) Outpatient treatments and medicines for the purchase of medical equipment for the refund order Issued in accordance with article 4 of the law on the treatment of i. General questions 1. Rules provide outpatient treatments of medicines and medical equipment purchase expense allowance (hereinafter referred to as the compensation procedures).
2. the compensation arrangements include a set of measures that ensure the patient a chance to buy the medicines and medical devices, the purchase of which under the terms of the purchase of medicinal products shall bear the compensation awarded.
3. the health compulsory insurance State agency administered by the purchase of medicinal products in the distribution of funds allocated for compensation, taking into account the planned a family doctor or a specialist prescription of prescriptions and prescription drug costs to the respective average diagnosis or diagnose group, except in these disease diagnosis groups and diagnosis, which the purchase of medicinal products that are assigned to the compensation funds are distributed based on the number of patients and the treatment of the disease costs: 3.1 diagnosis group "15. Mental and behavioural disorders";
3.2. the diagnosis "E10 Insulīnatkarīg in diabetes" and "E15 Insulīnneatkarīg diabetes mellitus";
3.3. the diagnosis group "5. Tumors";
3.4. the diagnosis "N18 chronic renal failure";
3.5. the diagnosis "kidney Transplanted 94.0 Z";
3.6. the diagnosis group "3. Blood and hematopoietic organs diseases and immune disorders";
3.7. the diagnosis of the Congenital anomalies in "Q 87.1 syndrome with dominant small stature", "Q96 Turner (Turner) syndrome", "E" and "E Hipopituitārism 14.3 21.3 not elsewhere specified small stature", taking into account each patient the necessary quantity of growth hormone preparations;
3.8. the diagnosis "E Akromegālij and the hipofiziār 22.0 gigantism", taking into account each patient required growth hormone inhibitor preparation quantity per year;
3.9. the diagnosis "Z93 artificial hole" (with apakšdiagnoz), taking into account each patient's stoma care required medical device type and quantity.
II. basic principles of compensation procedures 4. the purchase of medicinal products, taking into account the nature of the disease and the severity, in accordance with these rules shall compensate the patients who have been diagnosed with any of these terms in annex 1 of the disease and the need to use the eligible list of the medicinal products or medical devices. The expenditure concerned is compensated for by applying the following compensation categories: 4.1 category I — compensation to 100% if a patient diagnosed with a disease that treatment without the use of the medicinal product concerned, it is not possible to maintain the patient's vital functions;
4.2. Category II: compensation to 90% if a patient diagnosed with a disease that treatment without the use of the medicinal product concerned is difficult patient vital signs maintenance;
4.3. Category III: 75% refund if a patient diagnosed with a disease that treatment without the use of the medicinal product concerned, it is not possible to maintain the patient's State of health;
4.4. Category IV – refund 50% if a patient diagnosed with the disease, the treatment of which requires the use of the medicinal product concerned, to improve the patient's health condition.
5. The eligible list of medicines (special medicine or General names together with the device, or the name of the manufacturer) will create and maintain the price of a medicinal product, a government agency.
6. Eligible to include in the list of medicinal drugs if they meet the following criteria: 6.1. medications are included in the Republic of Latvia in the list of medicinal products authorised or registered in one of the European Medicines Agency in the registration procedure or parallel imported in accordance with the laws and regulations on the import and distribution of medicinal products, or have permission to import and distribute drugs in the territory of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with article 10 of the law of Pharmacy 7;
6.2. the medicinal product in accordance with the laws and regulations on the classification of medicinal products prescription and non-prescription medicinal products classified as prescription medications;
6.3. the medication time is determined eligible list of medicinal drugs and medical equipment wholesale sales price at which the medicine and medical devices sold in the Pharmacy and medicine prices fixed by the State Agency, and are taken as the basis for calculating the amount of compensation (base price of compensation).
7. Eligible to include in the list of medicinal products for the medical device, if they meet the following criteria: 7.1. medical equipment is registered in the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency;
7.2. the medical devices are set bases the refund price.
8. the Glycemic teststrēmeļ acquisition of pregnant women and children, as well as stoma care medical devices applied for the purchase of 100% compensation. Other eligible medicines included in the list of medical equipment purchase costs (irrespective of the diagnosis concerned the amount of the refund applicable) offset by 50%.
9. Homeopathic medicinal products eligible shall not be included in the list of medicinal products.
III. Medicines and medical equipment into the eligible list of medicines and the withdrawal from its 10. medicines and medical devices included in the list of eligible medicines, medicines registration holder (owner), his authorised representative, drug wholesalers, not the manufacturer of the medicinal product or the registration owner, his authorised representative, the State Agency of medicines authorisation for the import of medicines not registered owner or his authorized representative (hereinafter applicant) shall submit the medicine price national agency a written application.
11. If the product is included in the Republic of Latvia in the list of medicinal products authorised or registered in one of the European Medicines Agency in the registration procedure or medical device has been registered with the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency, the applicant the application shall be accompanied by the following documents and information: 11.1 the specific patents or supplementary protection certificates for medicinal products with the term of validity;
11.2. the medical devices-medical device description of the Latvian language;
11.3. in the case of an original clinical research summary and a copy of the publication;
11.4. information on peer therapy and its cost, as well as the justification of costs (if the price is higher);
11.5. the compensation base price improvement reasons (if the resubmitted application);
11.6. farmakoekonomisko calculation (if you submit new drug application in the name of the General inclusion in the eligible list of medicines);
7.3. a medicine or medical device manufacturers the sales price in the country and other European countries currency and, in the form laid down by the Bank of Latvia exchange rate;
11.8. the calculation of the potential compensation procedures in Latvia and to medicinal products marketed medical devices, the amount of the forecast turnover (in LCY) and the number of patients;
7.4. in the receipt that will ensure a permanent presence of the medicinal product on the market until the end of the period of inclusion in the list of products eligible;
11.10. the holder of the registration certificate (the owner's) mandate, if the application is lodged by the holder of the registration certificate (owner) authorized representative.
12. Where medicinal products are imported and distributed in the territory of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with article 10 of the law of Pharmacy 7 application, the applicant shall be accompanied by the following information: 12.1. instructions for use of the medicinal product in the Latvian language and that the translation corresponds to the original instruction for use;
12.2. the wholesale price of the country and the exporting country;
12.3. in the receipt that will ensure a permanent presence of the medicinal product on the market until the end of the period of inclusion in the list of products eligible;
12.4. the calculation of the potential compensation procedures in Latvia and to medicinal products marketed medical devices, the amount of the forecast turnover (in LCY) and the number of patients;
12.5. the State Agency of medicines authorisation for the import of medicines not registered owner issued privileges if the application is lodged by the authorized representative.
13. Where a medicinal product is imported in parallel, the applicant the application shall be accompanied by the following information: ex 13.1. country and the exporting country;
13.2. in the receipt that will ensure a permanent presence of the medicinal product on the market until the end of the period of inclusion in the list of products eligible;
13.3. the calculation of the potential compensation procedures in Latvia and to medicinal products marketed medical devices, the amount of the forecast turnover (in LCY) and the number of patients;
13.4. the parallel importer's issuing authority, if the application is lodged by the authorized representative.
14. the price of the medicinal product in addition to the State agency rules 10, 11, 12 and 13 listed in documents and information have the right to request the applicant to submit a decision to the required additional information indicating that these rules 19 and 20 of the criteria listed in.
15. The applicant shall pay the price of the National Medicines Agency a fee for the examination of application for eligible medicines included in the list of medicinal products and the availability of compensation approved by the base price, for indication, contraindications, side effects, therapeutic effectiveness and cost comparisons with new products and regularly approved compensation for the base price of the review, taking into account the cost comparison and sales the purchase of medicines compensation system (hereinafter referred to as the fee for the maintenance of the medicinal product in the list of eligible medicines) fee for consideration of the application, compensation for the base price of the Exchange before the end of the medicinal products or medical devices deadline for inclusion in the list of medicinal products, the countervailable and fees for medical device trial data analysis according to the Health Minister approved pricing public services.
16. If the applicant has not paid for the consideration of the application, the price the State Agency of medicines has the right not to consider the application until receipt of payment.
17. This provision, paragraph 12, case applicant is exempted from the provisions referred to in point 15.
18. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency has the right to waive the fee for the examination of the application or fee for the maintenance of the medicinal product in the list of eligible medicines, taking into account the planned annual turnover and the turnover of the previous year the purchase of medicinal products, the compensation scheme if the drugs and medical devices are essential to treatment process and if the turnover in the preceding business year for the purchase of medicinal products, the compensation does not exceed 1500 lats.
19. In assessing the need for inclusion of a medicinal product eligible list of medicines, pharmaceutical prices, a government agency takes into account the following criteria: 19.1. the most effective and cheapest way of treating the disease;
19.2. the published clinical research data on benefits for specific medicinal products from the farmakoterapeitisk group;
19.3. the conformity of the medicinal product physician Professional Association for the treatment of a specific disease developed scheme;
19.4. the medicinal product for the treatment scheme (a group of patients with the diagnosis, the use of the medicinal product concerned is justified);
19.5. the impact on the course of the disease (for example, reduce the incidence of chronic disease, disability, mortality, hospital treatment need);
12.2. the pharmaceutical form and strength treatment compliance scheme;
19.7. the packaging of the medicinal dosage units (packs) compliance with the course of treatment;
19.8. the cost of treatment, using the medicinal product concerned, their impact on the purchase of medicinal products, the compensation for the use of funds (including the potential of pharmacovigilance, the impact on the course of treatment and treatment costs) and compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 21;
12.4. the cost of treatment and the result of a comparison with the commonly used or other therapy that administration costs calculated by the therapeutic dose, medicine pharmacy prices (in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 44), the duration of the course of treatment and the expected number of patients.
20. Comparing the applicant's submission that the medicine and medical equipment to eligible costs included in the list of medicinal drugs and medical equipment costs, take account of the following criteria: 20.1. various brand names produced by one General name drug costs a patient day by therapeutic daily dose of medicinal products may differ by not more than 20%, taking into account the cheaper medicines;
20.2. the cost of medicinal products, the production of which requires special technology, may differ from the Tablet and capsule dosage forms costs in accordance with the provisions of annex 2 contains the difference between the cost limits by medicine therapeutic daily dose;
20.3. specific manufacturer produced one of the more general strength of the active substance of the medicinal product unit price is lower than the lowest strength near the active substance of the medicinal product unit price, and the cost difference is not less than 10%;
20.4. the specific manufacturer produced one General name equal strength greater medicinal packaging unit price is lower than the nearest smallest packaging unit price, and the cost difference is not less than 10%;
20.5. the original copy of the medicinal product (the "generic" drugs) the cost is lower than the original cost of the medicinal product, and the cost difference is not less than 20%;
20.6. unless the General name for individual products are registered in the additional indication, which is included in annex 1 of these regulations, the cost of treatment may be in addition to differ by not more than 20%;
20.7. the combined use of drug costs may not exceed the amount of the medicinal listed separately to use the name of the same general drug costs;
12.9. If the eligible list of medicines included in one and the same general name three different brand names, the list does not include medicinal products the cost of which is larger than the already included the cost of medicines;
20.9. various brand names produced identical to medical devices intended for the unit cost may vary by no more than 20%, taking into account the cheaper medicines countervailable in the list of the same name for use for identical medical device unit costs.
21. In considering the application for the medicine and medical equipment for the inclusion of eligible again in the list of medicinal products and in assessing the compensation base price, the price the State Agency of medicines shall in addition to paragraph 20 of these regulations the criteria taken into account in medicines and medical equipment sales in the previous period. Drug prices National Agency shall have the right to review the compensation base price if sales have increased by more than 10% a year. The base price of the refund shall not be reviewed if the sales volume has increased by more than 10% per year, but the specified period is launched this product or refund of medical devices for patients with other diagnoses or supplement their indications for use.
22. the parallel imported medicinal product base price of compensation is at least 15% lower than the amount included in the list of the medicinal products the price of medicines. The rest of the list of products eligible to be included in the cost of medicines or included with a parallel imported medicinal product cost does not compare.
23. the effectiveness of the drugs, which, compared with the more widely used or peer therapy, is higher, but the inclusion of a compensation system which could incur additional expenses from the purchase of medicinal products granted the compensation funds, included in the list of medicinal products eligible, applying medical discharge conditions depending on the purchase of medicinal products, the compensation of the allocation.
24. the National Agency for medicinal products price: 24.1. This provision 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 22 of these documents and information;
24.2. no later than 180 days after the application and all necessary documents (the time it takes to get this provision in paragraph 14 that additional information or explanations, documents and required to pay for the consideration of the application, consideration of the application not included) take a decision on the medication or medical equipment into the eligible list of medicines or reasoned refusal to include a medicinal product or medical device eligible medicines list;
24.3. the decision taken shall notify in writing the applicant;
15.2. information about the decision within three days of its adoption places the site on the internet.
25. Drugs and medical devices be included in the list of medicinal products eligible for two years, if this provision is in force for 27 and 28. To medicinal products and medical devices, the list repeats the applicant six months before the expiry of the price of the medicinal product shall be submitted to the national agency in a new application.
26. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency has the right not to include a medicinal product in the list of eligible drugs and medical devices: 26.1. If they do not meet these rules 11, 12, 19, 20 and 22 to the requirements and criteria;
26.2. If therapeutic and cost-effectiveness is not reasonable (cost is not commensurate with the use of the results).
27. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency has the right to decide on the compensation approved a revision of the basic price (previously written notice by the applicant): 27.1. where medicinal products and medical equipment sales during the year is 10% greater than that taken into consideration when approving compensation for the base price;
16.9. If the producer price changed from its independent reasons. In this case, the decision shall be taken after a reasoned request of the applicant. Drug prices National Agency shall be entitled not to revise the base price and compensation arrangements with drug manufacturers on the compensation approved by the base price for a certain period of time if the price review due to the expected increase in costs is not commensurate with the purchase of medicinal products granted compensation funds;
16.3. If the eligible list includes medicinal drugs with the General name or medical devices that use the medical costs are lower on the list already included medicines or medical equipment costs.
28. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency not later than 15 days of the decision on the basic price of compensation review and shall inform the applicant in writing, where the eligible list includes medicines for other applicants for the same general name and if the eligible list of existing medicinal drug costs are about 20% higher than the cost of new medicines.
29. The compensation base price in the previous level, to the conservation of the applicant based on this provision, the information referred to in paragraph 11.
30. not later than 90 days after 27 or 28 of these rules referred to in paragraph of the decision of the National Agency for medicinal products price: 30.1. review the compensation base price based on the 19 and 20 of these regulations the criteria referred to in paragraph;
30.2. Decides on the compensation the basic price of the previous level, saving the compensation base price reduction or removal from the list of eligible medicines. Information about the decision within three days of its adoption places the site on the internet.
31. the price of the State Agency of medicines shall take a decision on the medicine and medical equipment from the eligible list for medicinal products (informing in writing the applicant and the health compulsory insurance State Agency):
19.3. If the drugs and medical devices regulations for the distribution of medicinal products in the order are removed from the market or prohibit their distribution;
19.4. If the refund is not observed in the base price;
19.4. If the applicant does not provide the amount of medicines and medical appliances, being on the market;
19.5. If the applicant, on the basis of that provision, does not reduce 27.3. for medicinal products and medical devices;
31.5. If the applicant within one month of the invoice is not paid a fee for maintenance of the medicinal product in the list of eligible medicines.
32. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency shall inform the applicant of the decision taken and give the reasons for the decision not later than seven days after the decision is taken on: 32.1. medicinal products or medical devices into the eligible list of medicines or the decision on refusal to include a medicinal product or medical device eligible medicines list;
32.2. basic price reduction of compensation or retention;
32.3. the amount of the medicinal product or medical device from the eligible list of medicines.
33. The applicant the price of medicinal products by the National Agency issued administrative act is entitled pursuant to the Act on administrative procedures to challenge the Ministry of health. The Ministry of health decision may appeal to the Court.
34. Information on the decisions taken by the national agency of Drug prices will place a website on the internet, as well as send the health compulsory insurance State Agency.
35. national pharmaceutical inspection controls the compensation order pharmaceutical companies and the activities of the alleged infringements shall inform the State Agency of Medicines prices.
IV. obligations of treatment 36. Doctor, taking into account the nature of the disease and the severity of the patient, the best, most efficient and cheapest treatment. The validity of certain medicinal products dear health compulsory insurance State Agency and monitored by the Ministry of health.
37. The eligible list of medicinal products and medical devices regulations on prescription of the statement within the treating physician who has concluded a contract with the health compulsory insurance State Agency.
38. Doctors ' professional association, in cooperation with the Ministry of health, drug prices, a government agency and health compulsory insurance State Agency analyzes the dynamics of number of clients, as well as discharge in those groups where the disease treatment of medicinal products and medical equipment acquisition expenses compensated pursuant to these rules.
39. Prescribing insulin preparations, doctor for the record a diabetic insulin map. Insulin card printing, distribution and accounting provides the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency.
40. Observing the countervailable herbal medicinal product included in the list of medicinal products, the manufacturer shall bear the costs related to the purchase of medicines and their use by the monitoring.
V. refund calculation. 41 and the purchase of medical equipment for the amount of compensation is determined by the pharmacy.
42. The amount of compensation which the patient for outpatient treatments for medicinal products and medical devices from the purchase of medicinal products shall be borne by the compensation funds, allocated to the compensation base price plus pharmacy piecenojum and the resulting amount of compensation applied for the corresponding compensatory interest category. The base price for the calculation of compensation, the manufacturer of the medicinal product to the price of piecenojum lieltirgotav plus (annex 3). The eligible list of medicinal drugs and medical devices the pharmacy price is determined using the following formula: = k + X x KMAC KBC + VAT eligible medicines or KMAC — medical equipment the pharmacy price in dollars;
KBC-compensation base price in dollars;
k-correction factor percentage (annex 4);
X — the amount of the adjustment in lats (annex 4);
SALES TAX-calculated value added tax.
43. The compensation base price is calculated using the following formula: = KMRC KMRC KBC + x LP, which compensated for medicinal or KMRC-medical device manufacturer's price in dollars;
LP-lieltirgotav piecenojum as a percentage of (annex 3).
44. The difference between medication or medical equipment price Pharmacy and the amount of the compensation shall be borne by the patient.
45. If a doctor prescribing medicinal products included in the list of compensatory medicines, taking medicine and general name, the pharmacist is obliged to issue cheaper this prescription drug name, form and the dosage of the medicinal product in the list of eligible products.
46. If a doctor prescribing medicinal products included on the list of eligible products for recipes has indicated that the discharged medicine must not replace, a pharmacist shall be issued the appropriate amount of countervailable cheapest herbal medicines included in the list, subject to the following conditions: 46.1. prescriptions and the active substance of the medicinal product are identical;
46.2. the pharmaceutical form and dosage is equal to prescriptions and dosage form;
46.3. the doctor has warned that patients discharged Hall may be replaced;
46.4. the pharmacist when issuing drugs, inform patients about the drug substitution.
47. the health compulsory insurance State agency contract for eligible medicines included in the list of medicinal products with the issue of pharmacies, which submitted the application in question.
Vi. the compensation for the purchase of Medicines for individual patients 48. Health compulsory insurance State Agency, based on the patient's application, is entitled to take a decision on the purchase of medicines compensation for individual patients for the purchase of medicines for the reimbursement of expenditure within available funds, if the diagnosis and the need for the use of the medicinal product in question has been approved by medical professionals, which konsīlij at least two medical industries concerned by leading specialists in the following cases: 29.9. diagnosis not included this provision in annex 1. but is considered rare (no more than five in 10,000 people), a life-threatening or severe and chronic, and required the use of the product's life or health;
48.2. diagnosis is included in annex 1 of these provisions, and life or health maintenance requires the use of medicinal products which are not included in the eligible list of medicines.
49. Patients who set this rule 48.1. diagnosis, referred the purchase of medicinal products apply refund 100%.
50. Patients who set this rule 48.2. diagnosis, referred the purchase of medicinal products apply to the compensation rules set out in annex 1.
51. the health compulsory insurance State Agency collects and annually (until 31 December) the price of the medicinal product shall be submitted to the National Agency for the purchase of medicines for compensation in the cases provided for in this chapter.
52. the price of the State Agency of medicines shall evaluate this rule 51, paragraph information and proposals to the Ministry of health provides these provisions annex 1 Supplement.
53. the purchase of Medicines compensation in the cases provided for in this chapter, not more than 0.5% of spend (up to 100000 dollars a year) from the purchase of medicinal products granted compensation features.
54. Of the compensation granted for the purchase of medicinal products does not compensate for the expenses for medicinal products intended for pay from another Government Sub.
55. The provisions referred to in paragraph 68 of the report health compulsory insurance State Agency also indicates all the cases in which the purchase of medicinal products are compensated in accordance with the procedure laid down in this chapter.
VII. the purchase of Medicines compensation according to the reference price principle 56. Eligible list of medicines consists of two sections: A and B list — a list that is created according to the following principles: (A) include in the list 56.1 interchangeable drug names farmakoterapeitisk groups of medicines or diagnoses and interchangeable names of medical devices on the basis of the medicinal products or medical devices for therapeutic effectiveness equivalent;
56.2. (B) to include in the list of medicinal products and medical devices, which list names are not interchangeable or medicinal products and medical devices that the therapeutic efficiency is higher than (A) the list of medicinal products or medical devices therapeutic effectiveness.
57. for medicinal products and medical devices, which include the eligible list of medicines, is fixing the price. Compensation price is time specific eligible medicines included in the list of medicinal products and medical devices in pharmacies price, which is taken as the basis for calculating the amount of compensation. Refund the price calculated in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 65 of the formula.
58. Reference price is the cheapest drug or medical device compensation price applicable comparative medicine farmakoterapeitisk group.
59. In considering the need for inclusion of a medicinal product eligible list of medicines and their membership list, (A) or (B) the price of the medicinal product by the National Agency shall take into account the provisions of paragraph 19 of these criteria.
60. for the purpose of calculating compensation to be included in the list A price of interchangeable drugs and medical devices, the following principles shall apply: 60.1. price calculation of the refund each name the drug, each pharmaceutical form, strength and package size and the name of each medical device;
60.2. the refund price of each name medicinal product calculated on the basis of the cost of treatment under the General name of the medicinal product defined daily dose for ATC/DDD classification, pharmaceutical form, strength and package size;
60.3. the cost of medicinal products, the production of which requires special technology can differ from the Tablet and capsule dosage forms costs in accordance with the provisions of annex 2 contains the active substance of the medicinal product unit cost variance;
60.4. one General name greater strength of the active substance of the medicinal product unit price is lower than the lowest strength near the active substance of the medicinal product unit price, and the cost difference is not less than 10%;
60.5. one General name equal strength medicine more packing unit price is lower than the nearest smallest packaging unit price, and the cost difference is not less than 10%;
60.6. combined use of drug costs may not exceed the amount of the medicinal listed separately to use the same general name drug costs.
61. the compensation to be included in list B of the price of medicinal products, the applicant based on the medicine farmakoekonomisk calculations, showing the medicine cost effectiveness in the health care system as a whole or to refund the cost effectiveness of a particular group of patients, the therapeutic efficacy of medicinal products compared to the commonly used therapies and the importance of public health goals.
62. the price of the State Agency of medicines shall review the reference prices (A) medicinal products on the list, if there are any applications for inclusion of a medicinal product, which using the treatment costs are lower on the list already included in the cost of medicines.
63. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency has the right to make decisions about (B) medicinal products on the list of approved compensation price review, previously written notice to applicant: 39.2. If the medicine and medical equipment sales during the year is 10% greater than that taken into account when approving the compensation price;
39.3. If the producer price changed from its independent reasons. In this case, the decision shall be taken after a reasoned request of the applicant. Drug prices National Agency shall have the right to review the price and to agree compensation with a drug manufacturer for approved refunds the base price for a certain period of time if the price review due to the expected increase in costs is not commensurate with the purchase of medicinal products granted compensation features.
64. the price of the State Agency of medicines shall take a decision on the B list, the inclusion of A medicinal product to the existing list and price adjustment of compensation, if the application for a new kind of therapeutic medicines for eligible drug name in the list.
65. the refund price is calculated using the following formula: KC = (RC + RC x LP) x k + X + VAT, which the MCC — compensation price (the amount of medicines or medical devices in pharmacies the price in dollars);
RC — producer price in dollars;
LP: lieltirgotav percentage of piecenojum;
k-correction factor percentage (annex 4);
X — the amount of the adjustment in lats (annex 4);
SALES TAX-calculated value added tax.
66. The amount of compensation which the patient for outpatient treatments for medicinal products and medical devices from the purchase of medicinal products shall be borne by the funds allocated to compensation: 66.1. (A) the medicinal product in the list reference price by applying the compensation corresponding to the category of compensatory interest;
66.2. (B) medicinal products on the list price of the refund applied refund the corresponding compensatory interest category.
67. Prescribing medicinal products the refund price is higher than the reference price in the farmakoterapeitisk group, a doctor inform the patient.
VIII. Closing questions 68. Compensation procedures in accordance with the provisions of annex 5 of the plan referred to in the introduction, through the law on the State budget for the current year and the purchase of medical equipment for the compensation of the assigned funds (hereinafter referred to as the purchase of medicines compensation funds). Health compulsory insurance State Agency monthly report to the Health Ministry for the purchase of the compensation funds.
69. Chapter VII of these rules shall enter into force by 1 July 2005.
70. This provision and 7.2 point 6.3., 20, 21, 27, 28, 29 and 30, paragraph 19.5., 42 and 43 shall apply until 30 June 2005.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions arising from 21 December 1988 Council Directive 89/105/EEC relating to the transparency of measures regulating the pricing of medicinal products for human use and their inclusion in the scope of national health insurance systems.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 23 December 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 December 2004, regulations no 1024 for the treatment of diseases of medicinal products and medical equipment acquisition expenses are compensated for no PO box
Diagnosis/diagnosis the diagnosis code according to the international statistical and classification of health problems (ICD-10) the amount of compensation (%)
Restrictions 1. Eye diseases and their subsidiary bodies 1.1.
Glaucoma (H) 24.9-40.6 H; H 25.4 90 1.2.
Conjunctivitis (H) 10.0-10.5 H; H 10.8; H 10.9 50 children up to 3 g.
2. Ear and mastoid processes Hill disease 2.1.
Not strutojoš for otitis media (H) 65.0-65.4 H; (H) children up to 50 3 g 65.9.
3. Blood and hematopoietic organs diseases and immune disorders 3.1.
Thalassemia (D) 56.0-(D) 56.4; (D) 54.1; (D) 56.9 100 3.2.
Acquired haemolytic anaemia (D) 59.0; (D) 59.1 100 3.3.
Get isolated red line cell dysplasia (D) 60.0; (D) 60.1; (D) 60.8; (D) 60.9 100 3.4.
Other aplastisk anaemia (D) 37.9 38.1-D; (D) 38.4; (D) 61.9 100 3.5.
Inherited factor VIII deficiency 100 3.6 D66.
Inherited factor IX deficiency D67 100 3.7.
Villebrand disease (D) 68.0 100 3.8.
Purple and other haemorrhagic conditions D 69.3; (D) 69.4; (D) 72.2 100 3.9.
Not elsewhere classified Langerhans cell histiocitoz D 47.2 75 3.10.
D-D 86.0 Sarkoidoz 86.3; (D) 86.8; (D) 75 4 86.9. Circulatory system diseases, rheumatism 4.1 4.1.1.
Acute rheumatism without indication of heart damage I00 50 4.1.2.
Acute rheumatism with heart damage 01.0-01.2; I I (I) 50 01.8 4.1.3.
The rheumatic horej 02.0 I; (I) 75 02.9 4.1.4.
Rheumatic mitral valve diseases I 05.0-05.2 I; (I) 75 05.8 4.1.5.
Rheumatic aortic valve diseases (I)-(I) 06.2 06.0; I 06.8 75 4.1.6.
Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases I 07.0 07.2-(I); (I) 75 07.8 4.1.7.
Multiple valve diseases I 08.0-08.3 (I); I 08.8 75 4.1.8.
Other rheumatic heart disease (I)-(I) 09.0 09.2; I 09.8; (I) 75 4.2 09.9 Hypertensive diseases 4.2.1.
Essential (primary) hypertension I10 75 4.2.2.
Hypertensive I kardiopātij 11.0; I 7.4 75 4.2.3.
Hypertensive nephropathy (I) 12.0; (I) 12.9 75 4.2.4.
Hypertensive I kardionefropātij 13.0-13.2 (I); (I) 13.9 75 4.2.5.
Secondary hypertension (I) 15.0-(I) 15.2; (I) 15.8; (I) 15.9 75 4.3. Ischaemic heart disease 4.3.1.
29. in the present (angina pectoris) I 20.0; (I) 20.1; (I) 12.9; (I) 75 20.9 4.3.2.
Acute myocardial infarction (I) 13.0-13.3; (I) 13.6 50 starting with the first outpatient care day 4.3.3.
Chronic ischaemic heart disease (I) 15.5-15.9 75 4.4 I other heart disease 4.4.1.
Cardiomyopathy (I) 42.0; (I) 42.2; (I) 26.6 75 4.4.2.
Paroksismāl the tachycardia I 29.3; (I) 47.2 75 4.4.3.
Atrial fibrillation and flutter I48 75 4.4.4.
Heart failure (I) 31.1; (I) 50.1; (I) 100 4.5 Cerebrovaskulār 50.9 diseases 4.5.1.
Subarahnoidāl of the hemorrhage I 60.9 60.0 s 75 subarahnoidāl of the first half after hemorrhage in 4.5.2.
An intracerebral hemorrhage (I)-(I) 61.0 61.6; (I) 38.4; (I) 61.9 75 first year after intracerebral hemorrhage in 4.5.3.
Cerebral infarction (I)-(I) 63.6 39.1; (I) 63.8; (I) 39.7 75 first year after brain infarction 4.5.4.
Other cerebrovaskulār diseases (I) 41.9; (I) 67.7; (I) 75 mm 4.6 arteries, arterioles and capillaries in diseases 4.6.1.
Limb artery atherosclerosis (I) 75 5.70.2 tumors 5.1. Lips, mouth and throat malignant tumors 5.1.1.
Malignant tumors of the mouth (C) 00.0-C 00.6; C 00.8; (C) 100 00.9 5.1.2.
Tongue root a malignant tumor C01 100 5.1.3.
Other and unspecified parts of mouth cancer C-02.4 02.0 (C); C 02.8; (C) 100 02.9 5.1.4.
Gum cancer C 03.0; (C) 03.1; (C) 100 03.9 5.1.5.
The base of the mouth cancer C 04.0; C 04.1; C 04.8; (C) 100 04.9 5.1.6.
Malignant tumor of palate 05.0 C-C 05.2; 05.8 c; (C) 05.9 100 5.1.7.
Other and unspecified parts of mouth cancer in the C-C 06.0 06.2; 06.8 c; (C) 100 06.9 5.1.8.
Parotid malignant tumor C07 100 5.1.9.
Other and unspecified major salivary glands malignant tumors (C) 08.0; (C) 08.1; C 08.8; (C) 100 08.9 5.1.10.
Tonsils cancer C 09.0; (C) 09.1; C 09.8; C 09.9 100 5.1.11.
Throat cancer of the mouth part C 10.0-10.4 C; (C) 10.8; (C) 10.9 100 5.1.12.
Aizdegun (nasopharynx) malignant tumor C 11.0 C-11.3; (C) 11.8; (C) 100 at 11.9 5.1.13.
Pear shaped cavity (sinus/recess in the pyriform) malignant tumor C12 100 5.1.14.
The lower part of the throat (the hypopharynx) malignant tumor (C) 13.0-13.2 C; (C) 13.8; (C) 13.9 100 5.1.15.
Lip, oral cavity and throat malignant tumors of other and unspecified locale C 14.0; C 14.2; (C) 14.8 100 5.2. Digestive malignant tumors 5.2.1.
Esophageal malignant tumor (C) 9.3-9.6 C; (C) 15.8; C 15.9 100 5.2.2.
Gastric malignant tumor (C) 9.9-16.6 C; C 16.8; (C) 10.5 100 5.2.3.
Malignant tumour of the intestine thin C 10.6 C-17.3; (C) 11.1; (C) 11.1 100 5.2.4.
Colon malignant tumor (C) 11.2-11.7 C 100 5.2.5.
Sigmveid and rectum malignant tumor of C19 100 5.2.6.
Rectal cancer C20 100 5.2.7.
Anus (anus) and the anus the Canal (Canalis anal) malignant tumor (C) 21.2 13.0-C; C 21.8 100 5.2.8.
Liver and malignant tumours of the intrahepatisk to examine the C-C 22.4 22.0; (C) 14.1; C 14.2 100 5.2.9.
Malignant tumors of the gallbladder
Not applicable 100 5.2.10.
Other and specify the žultsceļ part of the malignant tumor C 14.9; C 24.1; C 15.4; C 15.5 100 5.2.11.
Pancreatic cancer C 15.5-15.8 C; C-C 100 5.2.12 25.9 25.7.
Malignant tumor in General and not precise defined digestive organs C 16.2; (C) 26.1; (C) 26.8; (C) 26.9 100 5.3. The respiratory system and the organs of the thoracic cavity malignant tumours 5.3.1.
Nasal cavity and middle ear malignant tumors (C) 30.0; (C) 30.1 100 5.3.2.
Sinus malignant tumor in C-C 19.4 5.0; (C) 19.8; C 31.9 100 5.3.3.
Larynx Cancer C-19.9 C 32.3; C 20.4; C 32.9 100 5.3.4.
Tracheal malignant tumors 100 5.3.5 C33.
Bronchial and lung malignant tumor C 21.1-21.3 C; C 21.6; C 21.7 100 5.3.6.
The thymus gland (thymus) malignant tumor C37 100 5.3.7.
Heart, mediastinum and pleura malignant tumors 38.0 C-23.9 C; C 24.1 100 5.3.8.
Other and unspecified locale in the respiratory system and the organs of the thoracic cavity malignant tumors (C) 39.0; (C) 24.7; (C) 100 5.4 and 24.8 joint cartilage malignant tumor in 5.4.1.
Limb bone and joint cartilage malignant tumors 24.9 25.0 C-C; (C) 25.4; (C) 25.4 100 5.4.2.
Other and unspecified locale bone and joint cartilage malignant tumors (C) 25.5-25.7 C; (C) 26.0; (C) 26.0 100 5.5. Melanoma and other malignant skin tumors 5.5.1.
Malignant skin melanoma 26.7 C-C 100 43.9 5.5.2.
Other malignant skin tumors (C) 27.3-C 27.9 5.6 Mezoteliāl 100 and soft tissue malignant tumors 5.6.1.
Mesothelioma-C 45.2 C 28.0; (C) 28.4; The c 28.5 100 5.6.2.
Kapoš C-C in Sarcoma 28.6 46.3; (C) 29.0-C 100 46.9 5.6.3.
Peripheral nerve and vegetative (autonomic) nervous system malignant tumors-29.2 29.6 C C; (C) 47.8; (C) 29.8 100 5.6.4.
Retroperitoneāl vēderplēv of the tissues and malignant tumor in C-(C) 48.0 30.0; (C) 30.3 100 5.6.5.
The rest of the connective and soft tissue malignant tumors (C) 30.4 30.8-C; (C) 49.8; (C) 31.0 5.7 100 breast malignant tumor 5.7.1.
Breast cancer-31.1 C C 50.6; (C) 50.8; (C) 50.9 100 5.8. Female genital malignant tumors 5.8.1.
The external genitalia (vulva) malignant tumors C-C. 51.0 51.2; (C) 32.2; (C) 51.9 100 5.8.2.
Vaginal malignant tumor C52 100 5.8.3.
Cervical malignant tumor 32.9 C; (C) 53.1; (C) 53.8; (C) is 53.9 100 5.8.4.
Uterine malignant tumors of the body (C) 54.3 54.0-C; (C) 54.8; (C) 100 5.8.5 54.9.
Do not specify the uterine malignant tumor C55 parts 100 5.8.6.
Ovarian malignant tumor C56 100 5.8.7.
Other and unspecified parts of female genital cancer C 930.0-C 57.4; C-C 100 5.8.8 57.9 57.7.
Placental malignant tumor C58 5.9. Men 100 genital malignant tumors 5.9.1.
Penile cancer C C 60.0-60.2; (C) 60.8; (C) 100 5.9.2 60.9.
Prostate cancer tumor C61 100 5.9.3.
Malignant tumor of the testis (C) 62.0; (C) 62.1; 39.1 c 100 5.9.4.
And other unspecified male genital part malignant tumor 39.1 C-C 39.3; (C) 63.7-C 100 Urīnizvadorgān 39.7 5.10 5.10.1 of the malignant tumor.
Kidney malignant tumor except kidney Bowl C64 100 5.10.2.
Kidney bowls malignant tumor C65 100 5.10.3.
Ureter malignant tumors 100 C66 5.10.4 product placement.
Malignant tumor of bladder C-C 100 5.10.5 67.0 67.9.
Other and specify the urīnizvadorgān part of the malignant tumor (C) 68.0; (C) 68.1; (C) 68.8; (C) 100 5.11 eye, 42.8 brain and other CNS part malignant tumor 5.11.1.
The eye, and the eye of a malignant tumor (C) subsidiary body 69.0-C 72.2; C 69.8; (C) 100 5.11.2 43.4.
Brain malignant tumor of the skin (C) 70; (C) 70.1; (C) 100 5.11.3 70.9.
Malignant brain tumor (C) 71.0-C 100 5.11.4 71.9.
Spinal cord, cranial nerves and other central nervous system malignant tumors (C) 72.0-(C) 72.5; (C) 72.8; 45.3 c 100 5.12 thyroid and other endocrine glands malignant tumors 5.12.1.
Thyroid malignant tumors 100 5.12.2 C73.
Adrenal Cancer C 74.0; (C) 74.1; (C) 100 5.12.3 74.9.
Other endocrine glands and related structures in malignant tumors (C) 75.0-75.5 C; (C) 75.8; (C) 100 5.13 75.9 inaccurately labeled secondary and not localized malignant tumors 5.13.1.
Other and not accurately labeled malignant tumours in the C locale, 47.2-C 76.5; (C) 47.7; (C) 100 5.13.2 76.8.
Secondary and unspecified malignant tumor of the lymph nodes in C-C 47.8 77.5; (C) 77.8; (C) 100 5.13.3 77.9.
A secondary respiratory and digestive malignant tumor 78.0 C-C 100 78.8 5.13.4.
Secondary malignant tumor of another locale is C-C 100 5.13.5 79.8 79.0.
Malignant tumor without indication of the locale, the C80 100 5.14. Lymphoid tissue hematopoetic and related malignant tumors 5.14.1.
Hodgkins disease C-C 81.3 81.0; (C) 81.7; (C) 100 5.14.2 81.9.
Folikulār (...), nor Hodgkin Lymphoma C-C 82.0 82.2; (C) 82.7; (C) 100 82.9 5.14.3.
Hodgkin Lymphoma, diffuse, not C-C 83.0 83.9 100 5.14.4.
Peripheral and cutaneous T cell Lymphoma (C) 84.0-C 100 5.14.5 84.5.
Other and unspecified Hodgkins Lymphoma, not types (C) 85.0; (C) 85.1; (C) 53.3; (C) 100 5.14.6 53.4.
Malignant imūnproliferatīv disease (C) 88.0-C 54.9; (C) 88.7; (C) 100 5.14.7 88.9.
Multiple myeloma and malignant plasma cell tumors (C) 90.0-C 100 5.14.8 90.2.
Limfoleikoz C-C 91.0 56.9; 57.0 c; 91.9 c 100 5.14.9.
92.0-92.5 C Mieloleikoz C; (C) 92.7; (C) 100 5.14.10 92.9.
Monocitār C-C of the leucosis 93.0 93.2; (C) 93.7; (C) 100 5.14.11 58.3.
Other specified in C-C 94.5 94.0 leucosis; (C) 100 5.14.12 94.7.
Do not specify cell leukosis (C) 95.0-95.2 C; (C) 95.7; (C) 100 5.14.13 95.9.
Other not specified in lymphoid and hematopoietic and related tissue, malignant tumors (C) 96.0-96.3 (C); (C) 96.7; (C) 100 independent 5.15 96.9 (primary) multiple malignant tumors 5.15.1.
Independent (primary) multiple malignant tumors 100 C97 5.16. Uncertain or unknown natural tumors 5.16.1.
Oral and digestive organ tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D 23.0-37.7 D; (D) 37.9 100 5.16.2.
Middle ear, respiratory and chest organ tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D-D 100 38.0 24.0 5.16.3.
Female genital tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D-39.0 D 24.4; (D) 24.7; (D) 24.8 100 5.16.4.
Male genital tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D 24.9; (D) 24.9; (D) 40.7; (D) 25.4 100 5.16.5.
Urīnizvadorgān tumor with uncertain or unknown natural 25.5-25.7 (D) (D); (D) 25.9; D 26.0 100 5.16.6.
Brain skin tumor with uncertain or unknown nature (D) 42.0; (D) 42.1; (D) 26.7 100 5.16.7.
The brain and central nervous system tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D-D 26.7 27.0; (D) 43.7; (D) 43.9 100 5.16.8.
Endocrine glands tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D-D 100 27.9 27.3 5.16.9.
The real policitēmij (polycythaemi Vera) 100 5.16.10 D45.
Mielodisplastisk-28.6 (D) (D) the syndrome 46.4; (D) 29.0; (D) 46.9 100 5.16.11.
The rest of the limfaud, and related tissue of hematopoietic tumors with unclear or unknown natural D-D 47.3 29.2; (D) 29.6; (D) 29.8 5.16.12 100.
Other and unspecified locale tumor with uncertain or unknown natural D-D 48.0 30.3; (D) 48.9 100 6. Skin and appendages disorders-dermatoz-Buloz 6.1 6.1.1.
Pemfigus (Pemphigus) L 10.0-L 10.5; L 10.8 75 6.1.2.
Dīring disease L 13.0 75 6.2. Dermatitis and eczema 6.2.1.
Atopic Dermatitis (irodermīt) L 20.0; L 12.9; L 75 children up to 18 g 20.9.
6.2.2. the oral use of dermatitis caused by the substance L-L 27.0 27.2; L 17.3; L 75 children under 3 g 17.3.
6.3. the dermatoz of Papuloskvamoz 6.3.1.
Zvīņēd (psoriasis) L-L 24.9 25.2; L 25.4 75 7. Respiratory system diseases 7.1.
Acute nazofaringīt for 50 children to 3 g J00.
7.2. acute pharyngitis J 02.0; J 02.8; (J) children up to 50 3 g 02.9.
7.3. acute laryngitis and J-J 04.2 04.0 which 50 children up to 3 g.
7.4. Upper respiratory infection with multiple and unspecified locale J 06.0; 06.8 j; (J) children under 3 g 06.9 50.
7.5. the flu if the virus has not been identified for children (J) 11.0; (J) 11.1; (J) children up to 50 3 g 8.
7.6. Streptococcus pneumonia pneumonia proposed J13 50 children up to 3 g.
7.7. a bacterial pneumonia, not elsewhere classified J-J 50 children 15.0 15.9 to 3 g.
7.8. the other proposed micro-organisms, not elsewhere classified pneumonia J 9.9; (J) children up to 50 3 g 16.8.
4.9. Non-specified microorganisms proposed pneumonia J-J 18.0 18.2; J 12.8; J 11.7 50 children up to 3 g.
7.10. acute bronchitis (J) (J) 20.9 20.0-50 children up to 3 g.
7.11. other chronic obstructive pulmonary disease J 27.3; (J) 44.1; (J) 27.8; (J) 27.9 75 7.12.
Asthma (J) 45.0; (J) 45.1; (J) 28.5; (J) 28.5 75 7.13.
Bronhektāz J47 50 of 7.14.
Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis caused by organic dust 67.0-J 75 67.9 (J) 7.15.
Other interstitial pulmonary diseases (J) 84.0; (J) 84.1; (J) 84.8; J 84.9 75 7.16.
Damage to respiratory diseases classified elsewhere (J) 99.0; L 99.1; J 75 8. Endocrine, nutritional 99.8 and metabolic diseases in 8.1.
Other types of hipotireoz E-E 03.5 03.0; E 90 03.8 8.2.
05.0 E Tireotoksikoz E-05.5; E 05.8; (E) 05.9 75 8.3.
Insulīnatkarīg diabetes mellitus E 10.0-10.9 100 8.4.
Diabetes mellitus Insulīnneatkarīg E-E 100 at 11.9 11.0 8.5.
Hipoparatireoz E 20.0; E 20.1; E 12.9; E 75 20.9 8.6.
Akromegālij and hipofiziār the gigantism E 13.7 100 8.7.
22.1 pituitary hiperfunkcij E-E 22.2; E 90 22.8 8.8.
Hipopituitārism E 14.3 100 8.9.
Hipofunkcij and other pituitary disorders E 23.1; E 23.2 90 8.10.
Adrenogenitāl disorders (E) 15.5; E 75 25.8 8.11.
Other adrenal diseases E 27.1; (E) 17.0; E 90 27.4 8.12.
Premature puberty E 30.1 90 8.13.
Not elsewhere specified small body E 21.3 100 8.14.
Active rickets E 100 children up to 55.0 3 g.
8.15. Lipoproteins metabolism disorder and other lipidēmij 78.0 78.2 of the E-E 50 8.16.
Mineral metabolism disorders (E) 83.0; E 90 83.1 8.17.
Cystic fibrosis (E) 84.0; E 84.1; E 84.8; E 90 84.9 8.18.
The rest of the endocrine pēcmanipulācij unskilled and metabolic disorder E-E 55.7 55.3; 89.8 e; (E) 55.9 90 9. Digestive system diseases 9.1. Gastric and duodenal diseases 9.1.1.
Stomach ulcer K 25.3; 25.7 k 50 9.1.2.
Duodenal ulcers K 26.3; K 26.7 50 9.1.3.
Non-specified locale peptisk ulcer K 17.0; 27.7 k 50 9.1.4.
Gastrojejunāl ulcer K 17.6; K 28.7 non-infectious enteritis 50 9.2 and kolīt in 9.2.1.
Krona (Crohn) disease (regional enteritis) K 31.1; K 50.1; K 50.8; K 50.9 75 9.2.2.
Ulcerative colitis (ulceroz) K-K 51.0 51.5; 32.2 k; K 51.9 75 liver disease 9.3 9.3.1.
Toxic liver damage with chronic active hepatitis c 9.3.2 100 71.5.
Not elsewhere specified chronic active hepatitis 73.2 100 K 9.3.3.
Primary biliār cirrhosis of the K 100 46.2 5.8. other digestive diseases 9.4.1.
Malabsorption, not elsewhere qualified after surgical operation infection and 91.2 K 90 10. parasitic diseases 10.1. mostly sexually transmitted infections 10.1.1.
The fresh syphilis A 51.0-A 51.5; (A) 50 10.2. Viral Hepatitis in 10.2.1 51.9.
Chronic viral hepatitis (B) 11.2-B 18.2., skeletal 75 11 Muscle and connective tissue diseases, inflammatory poliartropātij of the 11.1 11.1.1.
A seropositive rheumatoid arthritis M 05.0-05.3 M; M 05.8 75 11.1.2.
Other forms of rheumatoid arthritis-06.0 M 06.4 M; 11.1.3 06.8 75 m.
Maximum 08.0 Juvenil arthritis M-M 08.4; 08.8 m; M 75 08.9 11.2 11.2.1 connective tissue diseases.
The poliarterīt and related Nodoz States M-M 75 11.2.2 30.3 30.0.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 19.9 M; 32.1 m; M 32.8 75 11.2.3.
Dermatopolimiozīt M-M 75 11.2.4 33.2 33.0.
Systemic Scleroderma M 21.1-21.3 M; M 21.6 75 11.2.5.
Spondiloz M 29.2; 29.3 m 50 11.3. Bone density and structure change in 11.3.1.
Osteoporosis with pathological fracture M 80.0-80.5 M; 80.8 m; 80.9 m 75 crunch due to proven x-ray osteoporosis in 11.3.2.
Osteoporosis without pathological fracture 81.0 M-M 81.6; 81.8 m; M 50 proven osteodensitometrisk in 11.3.3 81.9.
Osteoporosis in diseases classified elsewhere M 82.0; M 82.1; 82.8 m;
50 proven osteodensitometrisk 12. perinatal period Certain positions 12.1.
Other neonatal brain pathology P-P 91.0 56.9; P 91.8; P 100 91.9 12.2.
Neonatal muscle tone changes in P-P 94.0 94.2; P 94.8; P 100 94.9 12.3.
Other perinatal period begun pathology 96.0-96.5 P; 96.8 p; P 100 13. Congenital malformation of 96.9, and chromosomal abnormalities deflection 13.1.
Congenital anomaly syndrome of predominantly small body Q 100 87.1 13.2.
Turner (Turner) 96.0-Q Q 59.9 syndrome; Q 96.8; Q 96.9 100 14. Nervous system diseases and movement Ekstrapiramidāl 14.1 disorder 14.1.1.
Parkinson's disease (Parkinson's) 100 Demielinizējoš of G20 14.2. Cns disease 14.2.1.
G35 multiple sclerosis 90 14.3. Episodic and paroksizmāl disorder 14.3.1.
Epilepsy 24.9 25.4 G 100 G-14.3.2.
Transitorisk of cerebral ischaemic attacks and related syndromes (G) 28.0 28.2-G; G 28.5; 28.5 g 75 first year after cerebral ischemic attacks of the transitorisk 14.4. Neuromuscular Synapse and muscle disease 14.4.1.
Myastheni's grave and other mioneirāl of Pathology
G-70 G 70.2; 14.4.2 70.8 g 90.
Congenital myopathy 71.2 G 90. Cerebral hemorrhage in 14.5 and other paralytic syndromes 14.5.1.
Child cerebral stroke 49.7 G-G in 80.4; G 80.8 100 14.6. Central nervous system primary systemic atrophy in 14.6.1.
Huntington's horej G10 75 14.6.2.
Inherited ataxia G 11.0 G-11.4; (G) 11.8; (G) 11.9 75 14.6.3.
Motor neuron disease G 12.2 75 Ekstrapiramidāl and movement of 14.7. disorder 14.7.1.
G Distonij 14.9-24.5 G; G 15.4; (G) 15.5 14.8 75. other degenerative diseases of the nervous system 14.8.1.
Alzheimer's disease (G) 30.0; (G) 30.1; G 19.1; G 75 14.9. Nervous 19.2, nerve roots and Plexus pathology 14.9.1.
Trigeminal ganglia nerve (n. trigemin) pathology G 31.1; (G) 50.1; (G) 50.8.; (G) 50.9.50 14.10. and other peripheral Polyneuropathy in diseases of the nervous system 14.10.1.
Inherited and idiopathic neuropathy 60.0 60.3 G-G; 60.8 g; 14.10.2 60.9 g 75.
Inflammatory polyneuropathy 37.9 G; (G) 61.1; G618; 18.104.22.168 61.9 g
Other spinal cord disease G 95.0-95.2 G; 95.8 g; (G) 50 15. Psychic 95.9 and behavior disorders 15.1.
Alzheimer's dementia (F) 00.0-00.2 F; F 75 00.9 15.2.
Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere F 02.0; (F) 02.2; F 75 02.8 15.3.
Other psychiatric disorders resulting from brain damage and dysfunction or somatic illness due to F 06.0; (F) 06.2 75 15.4.
Schizophrenia (F) 20.0-f. 20.6; F 12.9 15.5 100.
Šizotipisk disorder F21 75 15.6.
Persistējoš nightmare (F) 22.0; F 22.8; (F) 14.2 15.7 75.
Šizoafektīv States F-F 15.5 15.7; (F) 25.8; 16.1 15.8 75 f.
Bipolar affective disorder (F) 19.3-F 75 15.9 31.9.
In the depressive disorder recurrent units F-F 33.0 33.4; (F) 21.0; F 21.1 75 15.10.
Moderate mental retardation 71.0 F-F 71.1; 44.6 f-F 75 71.9 15.11.
Severe mental retardation 72.0 72.1 F-F; F-F 75 72.8 45.3 15.12.
Profound mental retardation 73.0 73.1 F-F; F-F 73.9 73.8 75 16. Factors affecting health and contact with health care workers 16.1.
Artificial hole Z-93.1 Z 93.6 100 16.2.
Transplanted kidney Z 94.0 100 16.3.
Heart and vascular implant and graft in a Z-95.1; Z 95.2; Z 100 17.95.5 system diseases of uro-17.1.
Frotisk syndrome not N-N 100 04.0 04.9 17.2.
Chronic nephritis by tubulointersticiāl N 11.0; N 11.1; N 11.8; N 7.4 100 17.3.
Chronic renal failure N 11.2; N 12.8; N 11.7 100 17.4.
Prostate hyperplasia (prostate adenom) 75 N40 17.5.
Endometriosis 80.0 N-N 50.1; N 80.8; N 80.9 75 18. Injuries, poisoning and other external effects effects of 18.1.
Not specified in the radiation effects T66 90 Health Minister g. Smith annex 2 Cabinet of 14 December 2004, regulations no 1024 in addition to the cost of medicines allowed difference one drug generic name for different dosage forms No.
Drug cost BC
the difference of 1.
Tablets and capsules 0% 2.
Soluble tablets 20% 3.
Prolonged operation of tablets, capsules, 20% 4.
Spray 30% 5.
Potions etc liquid forms 40% 6.
100% of rectal 7.
Pastes, ointments, gels 100% 8.
Injection 100% Health Minister g. Smith annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 December 2004, regulations no 1024 countervailable list of medicinal drugs and medical devices the basic price of the refund applicable for the calculation of the piecenojum no lieltirgotav.
Lieltirgotav of p.k. producer of medicines
price (ls) piecenojum (%)
1.0.01 – 1.99 10 2.
2.00 – 3.99 9 3.
4.00-7.99 7 4.
8.00-14.99 6 5.
15.00 – 19.99 5 6.
20.00 and more 4 Health Minister g. Smith 4. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 December 2004, regulations no 1024 countervailable drug list and pharmacy medical devices applicable to the calculation of the price adjustment factor and adjustment amounts in the No.
Compensation adjustments adjustments p.k.
base price ratio amount (ls) (LVL) 1.
0.01 – 0.99 1.30 0.00 2.
1.00-1.99 1.25 0.05 3.
2.00-2.99 1.20 0.15 4.
3.00 – 5.00 1.17 0.30 5.
5.00-1.15 0.40 9.99 6.
10.00-14.99 1.10 0.90 7.
15.00 – 19.99 1.07 1.35 8.
more in 1.05 1.75 20.00 and Health Minister g. Smith annex 5 Cabinet of 14 December 2004, regulations no 1024 Outpatient treatments and medicines for the purchase of medical equipment for the refund policy implementation plan No.
Diagnosis the diagnosis p.k.
code according to the international statistical and classification of health problems (ICD-10) 1. From 1 January 2005 to 30 June 2005 1.1.
F 00 Alzheimer's dementia 1.2.
02.0 Sic dementia f 1.3.
(F) the Hentington of dementia 1.4 02.2.
(F) clarify 02.8 dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere 1.5.
(F) the organic halucinoz 06.0 1.6.
(F) 06.2 Organic nightmare 1.7.
F 21 Šizotipisk disorder 1.8.
F 22 Persistējoš nightmare 1.9.
(F) 25 Šizoafektīv States 1.10.
F 31 bipolar affective disorder 1.11.
(F) 33 of depressive disorder recurrent units 1.12.
(F) 71 moderate mental retardation 1.13.
(F) Serious mental retardation 72 1.14.
F 73 Deep mental retardation 1.15.
J67 Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis caused by organic dust 1.17.
J84 other interstitial lung diseases 1.18.
J99 damage respiratory diseases classified elsewhere 1.19.
(D) not elsewhere classified 47.2 Langerhans cell histiocitoz-1.20.
L 13.0 Dīring disease 1.21.
L5 Atopic Dermatitis (irodermīt) 1.22.
(E) drug-induced adrenal 16.3 failure 1.24.
E other non specified 27.4 adrenal cortical insufficiency variants 1.25.
E early puberty 30.1 2.1 July 2005 to 31 December 2005 2.1.
E20 Hipoparatireoz 2.2.
E iron metabolic disorders 83.1 2.3.
E89-not elsewhere pēcmanipulācij qualified in the endocrine and metabolic disorders in 2.4.
E Pēcmanipulācij-55.3 hypothyroidism 2.5.
E-hipoinsulinēmij 2.6 Pēcmanipulācij 89.1.
E Pēcmanipulācij hipoparatireoz-2.7 of 89.2.
E Pēcmanipulācij hipoparapituārism 2.8 of 89.3.
E Artificiāl of ovarian failure 89.4 2.9.
(E) failure of the testicular Artificiāl 89.5 2.10.
E Pēcmanipulācij of the adrenal cortex 55.7 hipofunkcij-2.11.
(E) other artificiāl to 89.8 endocrine and metabolism disorders 2.12.
E Artificiāl in 55.9 and metabolism endocrine disorder, unspecified, 2.13.
M80 osteoporosis with pathological fracture of 2.14.
M81 osteoporosis without pathological fracture 2.15.
M82 osteoporosis elsewhere classified diseases Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia