Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/98769
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1067, Riga 2004 December 28 (Mon. No 75 33. §) rules about the order in which people receive social rehabilitation services for social rehabilitation institutions, and social rehabilitation service providers, Issued in accordance with the social services and social assistance law article 3, second paragraph, article 13, first paragraph, paragraph 6 and article 17 first part i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. the order in which people receive social rehabilitation services for the State budget;
1.2. functional disturbances which gives the person the right to receive social rehabilitation services for the State budget;
1.3. the requirements of social rehabilitation service providers.
2. for a period of 21 days of social rehabilitation services (hereinafter services) social rehabilitation institution shall be entitled to the following persons: 2.1 persons with functional disabilities, if functional disturbance meets the criteria set out in these rules;
2.2. the law "on the repressed person's status in the Communist and Nazi regime victims" and referred to in article 4;
2.3. the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act, a person referred to in article 15.
3. If functional disorders increases with the severity of this provision a person referred to in point 2.1, can get repetitive, but not more frequently than once every two years.
4. The rules referred to in point 2.2 of the person receiving the service every three years according to the social services of the municipality or local Government Council (the Council) delegated to the person (hereinafter the municipal social service) carried out the assessment. If that person complies with the provisions of the conditions referred to in point 2.1, they may receive services under these rules 3, 7 and 8.
5. The rules referred to in point 2.3, can the person get once a year according to local social service assessment. If that person complies with the provisions of the conditions referred to in point 2.1, they may receive services under these rules 3, 7 and 8.
6. The municipal social services shall inform the municipal population and family doctors about the possibility to receive the service as well as on the conditions for receipt of services and procedures.
II. Provision of services to persons with functional disabilities 7. for services: 7.1 turn to family (treating) physician. The doctor gives an opinion on whether a person has these rules referred to in annex 1. functional disturbance and no medical contraindications services;
7.2. the municipal social services submitted a written submission and the rules referred to in point 7.1.
8. The municipal social service within five working days after the rules referred to in paragraph 7 of document receipt: 8. record documents;
8.2. in the presence of the person assessed personal self-care, mobility, and with the home life of the related operations functional disturbance severity according to Bartel's index (annex 2) and shall draw up an assessment protocol (annex 3), if necessary, in assessing the involvement of family doctors (treating);
8.3. a decision on the need to grant services, if a person's mobility and self-care, home life activities functional disturbance severity according to Bartel's index is estimated with 7 to 19 points and inform the person about it;
8.4. the decision to refuse the grant of services if that person, this provision of the annex 2 table 2, 3 and 10. activities referred to in paragraph 1, according to Bartel's index is measured with 0 points or the person's functional disturbance severity violates this rule 8.3. referred to the degree, and inform the person about it;
8.5. forward to the social service administration of the decisions and the assessment protocol, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 7 of the document.
III. The provision of the politically repressed persons, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident results in victims 9. for services, the person or the legal representatives by the municipal social services according to the place of residence: 9.1. written submissions;
9.2. the repressed person's certificate, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief Member's licence or Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victim as a result of a copy of the certificate (the original show);
9.3. the family physician issued (treating) for the person's State of health and medical services in the absence of contraindications.
10. The municipal social service within five working days after the rules referred to in paragraph 9 of document receipt: 10.1. record documents;
10.2. assess the person's functional capacity and social opportunities to restore them, if necessary, in assessing the involvement of family doctors (treating);
10.3. the assessment of the person filling out the card to determine the need for service;
10.4. a decision on the need to allocate services and inform the person about it;
10.5. the decision to refuse the granting of services, if it is found that is not submitted all the required documents or failure to comply with the provisions of paragraphs 4 and 5, and inform the person;
10.6. forward to the social service administration of the decisions and rating card, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 9.
IV. Decision on the opening of service 11. Management of a social service within seven working days following this rule 8.5 and 10.5. the receipt referred to: 11.1. evaluate the documents;
11.2. a decision on the commencement of the provision of services and the service of the person posting to social rehabilitation institution or person admitting the recipient line or a decision to refuse the grant of services;
11.3. inform the person in writing and the municipal social services for the decision taken.
12. Social Services Administration once a year inform the municipal social services and the recipient of the person on the line for the opportunity to receive services. If the person receiving line waiting for longer than a year, the management of a social service to the person and the municipal social service requests the documents referred to in these provisions.
V. requirements for service providers service providers provide 13:13.1 a person's functional disturbance severity reassessment;
13.2. individual social rehabilitation plan and implementation, providing: 13.2.1. professional social worker services;
13.2.2. professional psychologist services;
13.2.3. physiotherapy services;
13.2.4. ergoterapeit services;
13.3. the physician and nursing services;
13.4. the first medical assistance at any time of day;
13.5. family (treating) physician prescribed pharmacotherapy rate control;
13.6. the health situation of adequate nutrition;
8.5. the inventory and rooms, equipped according to the statutory requirements for healthcare and social care institutions: 13.7.1. premises for the reception of persons;
13.7.2. premises for the accommodation of persons;
13.7.3. sanitary rooms, equipped according to the requirements of hygiene, social care institutions;
13.7.4. dining hall;
13.7.5. physiotherapy room and Hall.
13.7.6. ERGO's Office;
13.7.7. social worker's Office;
13.7.8. psychologist's Office;
13.7.9. physical therapy Office;
13.7.10. hydrotherapy room;
13.7.11. doctor's Office;
13.7.12. the nurse's Office;
8.6. recreation and sports facilities;
13.9. the labour protection, environmental safety, environmental accessibility, fire safety and hygiene.
14. The service provider by the service course in writing sent to the person's family doctor and (treating) the municipal social service information about the person's functional disturbance severity changes and suggestions to maintain or improve the level.
15. The service provider or of these rules, the person referred to in paragraph 2, the municipal social service decision is entitled to challenge the administration of social services, but social services Board's decision, appeal to the Court.
Vi. Closing questions 16. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
17. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 15 April 2003, the provisions of no. 168 "order in which personal social rehabilitation institutions for State budget receive social rehabilitation services" (Latvian journal, 2003, 60 no).
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 December 2004, regulations no sickness-1067 functional disturbance no group of diseases that medical diagnosis of disease caused by p.k.
caused by code (according to functional disorders functional disorders of the international statistical classification of diseases and health problems for classification
SSK (10.)) 1.
Nervous system the G20, G50, G71, G72-G64-disease-I, M40-69.8 I60 M54 2.
Skeletal, muscular, and M00-M25, M40-M54, Functional disturbance according to connective tissue disease with M91-M, M-95.3 M 96.9 58.3 the international functional, movement and support organ-M91 M96, T, disability and health 90.05 function disorders, T-T, 90.8 90.9 T91-T93, classification (SFK) section surgical disease and T-T 95.0 95.9 "activity and participation" (domains, deformation, d6 d5 d4): 3. Spinal cord disorder T 91.3-self-care;
the consequences of failure: a mobility impairment;
4. Multiple Sclerosis G35 — with home life activities 5.
Child cerebral stroke G80-83.9 G disorder (adult) 6.
Congenital malformation, Q-Q, Q65 07.9 01.0-Q, Q-deformation 65.9 41.5, Q, Q, Q-68.0 70.9 67.5, Q71-74.9, Q76-Q Q, Q, Q 93.4 78.9 93.1-Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 December 2004, regulations no 1067 Bartel index No.
Self-care, mobility points BC
and with home life related transactions according to Bartel index 1 2 3 1.
could not perform this operation yourself 0 1.2.
need help (for example, 1 cut, uzzies butter) 1.3.
independent 2 2.
Movement (from bed to chair and back): 2.1.
sitting could not maintain balance 0 2.2.
moving need 1 large physical help, can sit in the 2.3.
the move requires 2 small physical or verbal assistance 2.4.
independent 3 3.
still 0 3.2.
wheelchair-bound independent (also 1 turns to the wheelchair) 3.3.
walking in the required physical or verbal assistance 2 3.4.
the independence of the independent, 3 may be used for storing any walking AIDS (such as walking) 4.
Unable to navigate the stairs 0 4.2.
moving upstairs, 1 required physical or verbal assistance (for example, auxiliary support) 4.3.
independent 2 5.
independent 0 5.2.
need help, but 1 about half of operations can be done even in 5.3.
independent (including 2 with buttons, zippers, laces) 6.
Care for the look: 6.1.
need help with personal hygiene 6.2 0.
needles and independently maintained 1 face (hair, teeth) 7.
independent 0 7.2.
independent 1 8.
Stomach exit: 8.1.
not able to control the output (or 0 need enema) 8.2.
spontaneous defecation 1 8.3.
control output (self-control) 2 9.
not able to control the output 0 (requires katetrizācij) 9.2.
rare cases of incontinence 1 9.3.
control output 2 10.
independent 0 10.2.
need some help 1 10.3.
2 independent Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia