Amendments To The Cabinet Of 16 February 1999, Regulation No 50 Of "compulsory Social Insurance Against Accidents At Work And Occupational Disease Claims And The Calculation Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 1999.gada 16.februāra noteikumos Nr.50 "Obligātās sociālās apdrošināšanas pret nelaimes gadījumiem darbā un arodslimībām apdrošināšanas atlīdzības piešķiršanas un aprēķināšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99058
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 5 in Riga in 2005 (4 January. 1. § 19) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 16 February 1999 the Regulation No 50 "compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational disease claims and calculation order Issued in accordance with the law" on compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases ", article 8 and article 12, the second paragraph to make the Cabinet on 16 February 1999 the Regulation No 50" compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational disease claims and procedures for calculating "(Latvian journal , 1999, 48./49.nr.; 2001, 56 no). the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions: 1.1., the word "branch" (fold) with the word "chapter" (fold);
1.2. the words "permanent residence" (fold) with the words "the declared place of residence" (fold);
1.3. the words "third party" (fold) with the words "right to consideration transferee" (fold).
2. Delete paragraph 8, the words "as well as provide the passport with a mark on the sign-off".
3. Supplement with 26.1 points by the following: "If the dead person 26.1 which received compensation for the loss of functional capacity, the amount of the death benefit is calculated using the following formula: = A x 2 By: death grants;
A consideration for the loss of functional capacity. "
4. Express the 27 and 28 of the following paragraph: "27. Average insurance contributions wage of the insured person from the insurance contribution wages for the period set out in the law" on compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases "in article 12 on the first or fourth part.
28. If the insured person before the date of the detection of occupational diseases has been a temporary incapacity, the person's average insurance contribution salary down from insurance contributions wage of six calendar month period before a temporary inability to accession period, ending at least two calendar months before the month in which the accident occurs. "
5. Make the introductory paragraph 32 as follows: "32. If the insured person or 27 of these rules laid down in paragraph 28 of the period have not had insurance contributions wage, then: ".
6. Delete 34.1 points. Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia