Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 April 1999, The Regulation No 148 ' Railway Technical Operation Rules "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 1999.gada 27.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.148 "Dzelzceļa tehniskās ekspluatācijas noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99057
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 6 in Riga in 2005 (4 January. No 1 20) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 1999, the Regulation No 148 ' railway technical operation rules "Issued under the Railway Act article 1, point 10 to make a Cabinet of 27 April 1999, the Regulation No 148 ' railway technical operation rules" (Latvian journal, 1999, 133./135.nr.; 2002, 10, 157. no) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 29 by the following: "29. Track width between the railhead of the inner edges measuring 13 mm below the surface of the railhead is: 29.1. track straight and curve with a radius of 350 meters — 1520 mm;
29.2. the track straight and curve with a radius of 350 meters, if not carried out the reconstruction of the track, — 1520 1524 or millimeters;
29.3. track with wooden sleepers in the curves with a radius of 300 metres up to 349 metres — 1530 mm;
29.4 the track with concrete sleepers with the radius of curves from 300 metres to 349 metres — 1520 mm;
29.3. the road curves with a RADIUS up to 299 meters: 1540 mm. "
2. Add to 35 with the second sentence by the following: "Atsitējbrus can not be attached, if the points are positioned in the vilktņ metal troughs, which are covered with a cover."
3. Express 38.2. the second sentence of the subparagraph as follows: "Blade and core piegulšan not first measured against the vilktn, but if the point of the moving core vilktņ krusteņ anchorage before the apex, krusteņ core-krusteņ Apex cores;".
4. Add to paragraph 75 behind the words "are not equipped with automatic lock" with the words "or compartments, equipped with automatic locking and which set of traffic lights in passing".
5. To make the first sentence of paragraph 123 of the following wording: "stations located with automatic blocking equipped workstations, all main roads are equipped with an automatic locomotive signalling devices on the road."
6. Replace the words "in 131.1 next station" with the words "station, where the hot-box recording equipment".
7. paragraph 139 of the expression as follows: "All workstations equipped 139. with the control of train movements radio shortwave range. Latvian national standard "EN 301 419-1 EN" GSM-R ultraīsviļņ provided for a range of train movement control for radio stations, which are equipped with such radio communications. "
8. Supplement 140. point after the words "the shortwave range" with the words "or ultraīsviļņ GSM-R range".
9. Supplement 141. point after the words "ultraīsviļņ range" with the words "or ultraīsviļņ GSM-R range".
10. Add to subparagraph 219.4., after the word "place" with the words "(except locomotive)".
11. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the 219.7.: "transport speed 219.7. (road repair machines)."
12. Delete 220.3. section.
13. Add to paragraph 222 follows the words "traction" with the words "(except for the road repair machinery)".
14. To supplement the rules with 222.1 points as follows: "railway infrastructure repair 222.1 provided traction to be fitted with radio stations and the construction of the propulsion means appropriate train safety devices."
15. Add to paragraph 228 of the uzvelmējum after the words "asšķautņain" with the words "tread arc work surface area of 2 millimeters to 13 millimetres from the top edge of the flange wheel sets".
16. Express 228.2.2. subparagraph as follows: "228.2.2.: 22.214.171.124. the thickness of the flange more than 33 millimeters and 24 millimeters cargo wagons, measuring 18 mm from top edge;
126.96.36.199. greater than 33 millimeters and less than 25 millimetres in the other rolling stock wheelset with flange height 30 mm, measured 20 mm away from the top edge of the flange, but with flange height 28 millimeters, measured 18 mm from the top edge of the flange; ".
17. Replace paragraph 254 word "carrier" with the words "public-use railway infrastructure managers".
18. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 270.1: "If private use 270.1 rail infrastructure area added to the public-use railway infrastructure, private use of the rail infrastructure into line with the public railway infrastructure manager maneuver and cargo loading and unloading conditions for the private use of the railway infrastructure, as well as the speed of the rolling stock, train length, maintaining rolling stock and track maintenance and traffic safety and safety measures. The car passing on the private use of the railway infrastructure without that reconciliation is prohibited. "
19. Make the first sentence of paragraph 307 of the following wording: "the station for public or private use of the railway infrastructure tracks stationary wagons and special rolling stock strengthened against from rolling with the means provided for that purpose."
20. Make the following paragraphs 336: "336. Carrier supply the traction with the radio stations, portable fire-fighting means, the necessary signālpiederum, tools and other equipment necessary for the use of railway infrastructure for the safe operation of the station."
21. Delete paragraph 375.
22. Delete 408.3. section. Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic in place of the Minister of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia