Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99054
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 10 in Riga in 2005 (4 January. Nr. 1 38. §) rules on business risk duty and employee claims guarantee fund should include the part of the toll in 2005, Issued in accordance with the law "on the protection of employees employers ' insolvency event ' article 6 the fourth rule 1 defines business risk State toll and employee claims guarantee fund should include the part of the toll in 2005.
2. the employer, which under the law can be declared bankrupt, paying business risk State duty (duty) as collateral to satisfy the claims of the employees the employee claims guarantee fund and other statutory purposes.
3. the national toll for each employee, which established a working relationship, the reference month is $0.35.
4. State fee for the review of the month, the employer shall pay the following month 15th date of this provision set out in paragraph 3.
5. Calculate the stamp duty the employer indicates the law "on State social insurance" within the report on the mandatory contributions from the worker's labour income and this message every month during that time limits in the law, submit to the State revenue service territorial institution in which it is registered as a taxable person.
6. State fee, including the State budget.
7. the employee claims guarantee fund excluded 43% of the total revenue of the State fee.
8. State fee is administered by the State revenue service.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 8 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia