Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99669
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1036 Riga 2004 December 21 (Mon. No 74 § 7) health care organization and financing arrangements issued in accordance with article 4 of the law on the treatment of i. General questions 1. determines the health care organization and financing arrangements, the types of treatment services and the amounts that are paid from the State budget and the resources of the recipient of the service, payment arrangements for these services, as well as the order in which you create scheduled health care services of the applicant Central lines. 2. the health care Division is as follows: 2.1 the emergency medical aid; 2.2. the primary health care; 2.3. secondary health care: 2.3.1. secondary ambulatory health care; 2.3.2. secondary hospital health care; 2.4. the tertiary health care: 2.4.1. tertiary outpatient health care; 2.4.2. tertiary hospital health care.
3. the national health care budget spent: 3.1 the pay of those terms referred to in paragraph 2, the services; 3.2. payment for eligible drugs and medical devices in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the outpatient treatments and medicines for the purchase of medical equipment for the compensation arrangements; 3.3. the payment of Central contracts.
4. Reserve Fund to make up the State budget according to the law on State budget for the current year and features, which included other European Union and European economic area Member States for their citizens to provide health services in the Republic of Latvia. Reserve Fund in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions is used in the following cases: unplanned change 4.1 clients (except in cases of the epidemic, according to the epidemiological safety regulatory laws); 4.2. the requirements laid down in health care regulating international agreements and European Union legislation on social security schemes for persons moving within the European Union; 4.3. measures relating to public information on health care services.
5. the health compulsory insurance State Agency (hereinafter Agency) the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the health service pay for State budget plans to redirect: 5.1 the treatment paid for outpatient services, not less than 32%, of them: 5.1.1. primary health care, not less than 20%; 5.1.2. the secondary ambulatory health care — not more than 12%; 5.2. payment for stationary treatment services, maximum 61.6%; 5.3. payment for emergency medical services crews, not less than 6.4%.
6. A Person receives from the State budget paid for health care services, subject to these rules and other health care regulatory law. 7. When you receive health care services, patient person contribution rules are set out in annex 1. 8. the total patient contributions for each of the stacionēšan time may not exceed 80 LVL. 9. the contributions total for outpatient and stationary health care services, in a calendar year may not exceed 150 lats. 10. contributions from the patient is released, the following categories of citizens: 10.1. children up to 18 years; 10.2. pregnant women and women who have recently given birth to 42 days if you receive health care services associated with pregnancy and postnatal observation and pregnancy; 10.3. repressed persons, members of the national resistance movement and the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident in the liquidation of the effects of the victim; 10.4. needy persons recognized as such in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for the family or individual resident person recognised as poor; 10.5. tuberculosis patients and patients undergoing examinations for detection of tuberculosis; 10.6. the mentally ill people receiving psychiatric treatment; 10.7. patients receiving chronic haemodialysed, hemodiafiltrācij and peritoneāl to the dialysis procedures; 10.8. persons receiving health care services in their cases of infectious diseases that are laboratory confirmed and subject to registration under the legislation on registration of infectious diseases; 10.9. the persons to whom an ambulance provides emergency medical teams; 10.10. the national social care centre and the municipal nursing home (Center) in the care of persons; 10.11. all citizens who carry out preventive inspections 2. these provisions in accordance with the procedure laid down in the annex; 10.12. all citizens that vaccination (vaccination legislation established) or passive immunotherapy (national immunization program).
11. the contribution of those terms referred to in paragraph 10 categories of residents, as well as the patient's contribution in the event of the death of a patient shall be borne by the Agency from the State budget. 12. the contributions shall be levied the medical establishment. 13. From the State budget paid for health care services provided by the medical authorities concluded an agreement with the Agency, as well as government agencies, where health care services are provided in accordance with the regulations. 14. The State budget does not pay for health care, if the patient does not have a contractual relationship with the agency or the general practitioner specialist shipping (except for emergency medical assistance in the cases mentioned in these rules), and does not cover the fees for the following health care services:
14.1. about orthodontic treatment (except first-time consultation for children under 18 years of age and inherited face-jaw šķeltņ where a person under the age of 22 years), for the use of silant dental assistance to persons older than 18 years, as well as the dental prosthetics. Chernobyl nuclear power plant emergency relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act article 14 persons set out in the expenditure on dental assistance covers 50% of the expenditure on dental prosthetics with removable plastic prostheses – in full; 14.2. the remaining outpatient injections, skin appendages, intramuscular and intravenous (except when providing emergency medical assistance and medical assistance for oncologic patients, diabetic, patients with psychiatric diseases, children under the age of 18 years, tuberculosis patients, pregnant women and women who have recently given birth to 42 days, hemofilij patients, pernicioz anaemia sufferers); 14.3. the first medical preventive measures necessary for their work, as well as the obligatory health checks, where a change in the working environment factors; 14.4. the periodic medical examinations required by the working conditions and the nature of the work; 14.5. for legal abortion in accordance with the laws and regulations on the organizational arrangements of the pregnancy; 14.6. the semen donor bank maintenance, artificial in vitro inseminācij, fertilizācij; 9.1. about the same or equivalent information examinations in the secondary health care, who repeatedly made a month from the date of the study carried out by the family physician referral (except if the patient provides emergency medical assistance); 9.2. for the treatment of seksoloģisk; 9.3. for therapeutic help securing public events; 14.10. the representative services and aesthetic surgical operations; 14.11. about homeopathic treatment; 14.12. the acuity of corrective optics products and acquisition; 14.13. on hearing aids (except for kohleāro implant for children); 14.14. psychotherapeutic assistance for (except the help of psychiatric profile sections or specialized hospitals); 14.15. about vaccinations (excluding national immunization program in the vaccination); 14.16. for preventive and other for medical examination (except this provision listed in annex 2 the preventive inspection); 14.17. about alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or toxic effects of substances (except if it is necessary to ensure the healing process); 14.18. for the in-patient treatment for that illness or injury can be treated in the outpatient setting; 14.19. specialist medical and hospital authorities, health services, if the patient in writing waives waiting for scheduled health care services and or third party payments for the health care services; 14.20. for treatment using non-traditional medical techniques; 14.21. about organ and tissue transplantation (except blood and their preparations, kidney, autologous cells, bones and connective tissue, fascia, skin, tendons, heart valves, skrimšļaud and cornea); 14.22. an expert home visit (excluding the psychiatrist home visits to psychiatric patients after a psychiatrist to check); 14.23. the family doctor's home visit, except for visits at: 14.23.1. children under the age of 18 years; 14.23.2. Group I disabled persons; 14.23.3. persons over 80 years; 14.24. for outpatient laboratory examinations carried out (with the exception of those provisions mentioned in the annex 3 studies); 14.25. Regarding consultations, clinical and diagnostic study for the paraklīnisk that after the medical examiner's posting made prettiesisko to crime victims. Payment for those health care services carried out the medical examination the applicant; 14.26. the medical rehabilitation of 24-hour hospitals, except: 14.26.1., patient medical rehabilitation services sent directly from regional or local multi purpose hospitals or specialized centres (hospitals) and the rehabilitation of the stacionēt six months after check-out of the medical institutions; 14.26.2. patients with nervous system congenital and acquired defects of organic effects with paralysis; 14.26.3. the dynamic observation of outpatient in accordance with the provisions of annex 4; Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident 14.26.4. relief actors and Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victim as a result of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, in accordance with the emergency relief efforts of the participants and the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident victims as a result of the social protection act; 14.27. for surgical operations in hospitals (excluding regional and local emergency hospital, specialised centres and specialized hospitals, hospital outpatient treatment institutions Department and day hospital); 14.28. on patient care in the treatment of temporary social institutions (pamatdiagnoz in accordance with international statistical problems of disease and health classifications (ICD-10) codes: Z59 — with the economic conditions of residence and related problems; Z60 — with social problems); 0.00. for health care services that provided hospital or treatment of persons who do not have a contractual relationship with the Agency; 14.30. sanatorium treatment and resorts; ambulatoraj-14.31. for physical medical manipulation (with the exception of those provisions referred to in annex 5, manipulation).
15. The Ministry of defence, the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of the Interior shall bear the cost of such health services 15.1 the following persons: Ministry of defence: 15.1.1. patient contributions — professional soldiers, military service, military staff and compulsory military service for soldiers, as well as the retired soldiers, who, under the laws and regulations in the field of defence are certain rights to receive State-funded health care; 15.1.2. the health care services provided to professional and compulsory service soldiers and military personnel, as well as the soldiers who have retired under the regulations have certain rights to receive State-funded health care through medical expertise or dispanserizācij; 15.1.3. for outpatient health care services provided in health examination of the militia (dispanserizācij);
15.2. The Ministry of Justice, who is in prison management in the penitentiary institutions (excluding medication for tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS treatment from the health care provided for State budget funds); 15.3. the Ministry of the Interior: 15.3.1. system and the Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Justice prison administration staff and learners with special ranks — bear the patient contributions and charges for health care services that these persons are entitled to receive under the Home Affairs regulatory regulations and are not borne by the Ministry of health for the national health care budget; 15.3.2. asylum seekers, as well as foreigners who are detained in immigration law — about the health care services that are necessary for their accommodation at the time and place and in accordance with the regulations vest the following persons (other than emergency assistance, maternity assistance and epidemiological safety law in specific cases, as well as tuberculosis treatment medication for which the Ministry of health for the national health care budget). If that person is insured, health care, health care costs shall be borne by the insurer; 15.3.3. for health care services that are provided at the State Hospital police temporary detention places engaged persons (except for emergency medical assistance and epidemiological safety law in certain cases in which health care services the Ministry of Health pays for health care for the State's budget).
16. If the health care a person receives their own unlawful act or omission, the amount it paid for health care services provided, recourse to the agenda shall recover from the person concerned.
II. Primary health care organization 17. Primary health care is health care services by primary health service providers shall provide the person in hospital, outpatient hospital hospital's outpatient section, or place of residence. 18. the primary health care service providers are: 18.1. family doctor; 18.2. the physician's Assistant; 18.3. certified sister; 18.4. the midwife; 18.5. dentist, dental assistant, dental hygienist and nursing.
19. Primary health care a person receives: 19.1. on its own initiative with the family doctor, dentist or higiēnist; 19.2. at the invitation of the family physicians, including the preventive inspection programme in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
20. Every person has the right to choose a family doctor. To register for the family doctor's patient list, the person turns to the selected family physician and fill in the registration form (annex 6), which shall be signed by the person and the family doctor. 21. family doctor may not approve the registration of the person his patient list if: 21.1. residence outside the family doctor's actions the Mainland, establishing the Agency and the family doctor, according to a contract concluded by the Agency and approved by the local family doctor agreed follow-up activities plan; 21.2. the family physician's patient list is already a registered patient or 2000 900 children, except if a registered patient first degree relative or spouse in the downstream and the activities of the family doctor in the Mainland residents.
22. Every person has the right to choose a family doctor and the other to make a renewal not more than twice during a calendar year (except if the renewal is due to change of residence). 23. to pārreģistrēto, the person turns to the selected family physician and fill in the registration form again. 24. This rule 20 and 23 referred to the completed registration form to the family doctor within five working days shall submit to the Agency. 25. to include personal family physician's patient list or deleted from it, the Agency carries out: 25.1. patient registration patient first — first recorded family doctor patient list; 25.2. the renewal of a previously registered patient to re-register another family physician's patient list; 25.3. the registration lock. This is the registration of the event to which the patient the status granted to provisionally suspend an existing registration and do not allow the patient to another renewal of the family doctor; 25.4. patient registration unlock. This is the registration of the event to which the patient registration, renew, what they had before they lock; 25.5. the delisting — patients withdrawn from the family doctor's patient list.
26. If the family doctor will stop contracting with the Agency, the local media reported the family physician's patient list registered patient registration. The renewal deadline is 30 calendar days. 27. Patients 30 calendar days, choose a family doctor from the Agency's proposed family physician list and submit the registration form for the selected family physician. 28. Patients 30 calendar days is not pārreģistrējuš to other family doctors, the Agency is entitled to reregister this provision in paragraph 27 that the listed practitioners. 29. If the transaction is carried out in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 28, the Agency and the family doctor will agree on the number and re-register the patient shall inform patients about renewal. 30. Children who have been granted a personal code, but who are not registered to the family doctor, the Agency is entitled to be registered in the child's mother, father or guardian family doctor prior harmonisation of registration with the family doctor. 31. If the family doctor's patient list, the registered number of patients exceeds 21.2. these provisions, referred to in the Agency is empowered to offer outside the family doctor's actions the mainland resident patients register with a family doctor, a patient living in the Mainland. 32. Article 42 of the law on medical treatment in certain cases, on the basis of a family doctor and the medical application uptime inspection quality control inspection Inspection Agency opinion is entitled to delete the patient from the family doctor's patient list and inform the patient. The patient has the right to register to another family doctor. 33. the Republic of Latvia the status of nationality obsolete and dead patients from the patient list is deleted, the Agency, on the basis of the information it receives from the population register. 34. Patient Registration Agency blocks: 34.1. psychiatric hospitals patients living;
21.3. in existing parties; 21.3. persons residing outside the Republic of Latvia for more than six months.
35. If you have lost this provision, paragraph 34 of the patient's reason for blocking of registration agency releases patient registration. 36. family physicians are eligible to receive from the Agency, your complete list of patients (electronic (including using internet connection) or in writing), and information about changes to a list (every month). 37. The Agency shall, not later than 30 days after receipt of the registration form sent to the family physician and the patient written notice of the registration. The family doctor also send the registration form that the family doctor is stored while the patient is registered in the list of his patients. If a patient at another re-register family physician agency within five working days, inform their family doctor, from which the patient is a person having ceased to list. 38. a Person can be registered to only one family doctor. 39. at the request of the person, the Agency provides information for family physicians, who can register, this family physician practice location and order in which registration occurs. The information agency said on its website on the internet. 40. the family physician's patient is: 24.9. the person registered to the family physician's patient list; 40.2. the family physician's patient is not registered to a person (referred to as temporary patients): 40.2.1. a person whose family doctor has agreed to include in your family doctor's patient list, but which has not yet received approval from the Agency of registration; 40.2.2. the person whose temporary residence (e.g., travel, visit) during family doctor's activities in the Mainland have fallen ill and contacted by the family physician's assistance in accordance with the provisions of annex 7; 40.2.3. person periodically located loved ones or guardian care the family physician follow-up activities; 40.2.4. person by vaccination and which is registered to a family physician's patient list.
41. each family doctor under contract with the Agency provides health care services to the Mainland, providing activities in its list of registered patient to patient health care. 42. Family doctor in your list of registered patients patient can provide health care services outside their own operations on the Mainland, written agreement with the patient. 43. family doctor with a certified nursing Assistant or certified according to Regulation provides specialty patient health services family medical practice or work (if the family doctor is an employee of medical institution) and the patient's place of residence, subject to the following conditions: 43.1. patient acceptance time: not less than 20 hours a week; 43.2. the working time — no less than 40 hours a week; 43.3. the time when patients adopt family doctor — both morning (from 8.00 to 13.00 o'clock) and evening (from 13.00 till 19.00 o'clock) hours; 43.4. set making time for patients without prior notation (acute patients) each day — no less than an hour; 43.5. set making time for patients with previous record; 27.1. primary health care services for a period of five working days; 27.2. home visits providing for working days — at least until 15:00.
44. In assessing the State of health of a patient, a family doctor in your list of registered patients can send a patient to receive a secondary health care services. 45. family doctor provide patients with information about family doctors provide primary health care services for family physicians work agenda during out of hours and in the event of replacement, as well as information about other health care services. Family physicians ensure that their workplace information on replacement is accessible to the public. 46. If the family doctor's absence not exceeding a month, the family doctor will inform the Agency. If the family doctor's absence exceeds one month, the family doctor with the Agency coordinate their absence and inform the family doctor, who will replace him. 47. The family doctor to ensure his absence she replaced another family doctor. If the family physician is unable to provide replacement, he shall inform the Agency 30 days in advance. Agency family doctor offers to choose a possible replacement pursuant to the family doctor may substitute the amount of services and territorial advantage. 48. The family doctor gives this rule 43, paragraph nurses or physician's Assistant's replacement in their absence, taking into account the following conditions:
29.9.-certified nurses can replace the certified nurse or certified physician assistant; 48.2. certified medical assistant may be replaced by a certified physician's Assistant or certified nurse.
49. If the family doctor is an employee of medical institution, the substitution of family physicians provide medical establishment in accordance with these rules, 46.47 and 48 points. 50. the agency creates this rule 18.1, 18.2 and 18.3. referred to health care providers waiting list. 51. Family Doctor recorded the family doctor waiting list when the family doctor has submitted a written application to the Agency, which have expressed a desire to work as a family doctor and approved by the Agency to the local family doctor agreed activities in the Mainland and have contractual relations with the Agency. 52. the Certified Nursing Assistant or certified registered nursing and physician assistant waiting list, if the certified nurse or physician's Assistant has submitted a written application to the Agency, which have expressed a desire to work together with the family doctor and approved by the Agency to the local family doctor agreed activities in the Mainland. 53. Family doctor be deleted from family doctor waiting list if: 53.1. family doctor has expressed the wish to do so; 53.2. void family doctor's certificate; 53.3. family doctor is deleted from the register of persons of treatment; 53.4. family doctor do not respect these rules determine the primary health care policy or with the Agency, contained in a contract concluded; 13. at the family doctor is not registered to a minimum number of patients given the territory by family physicians provide health care services.
54. The nurse or physician assistant shall be deleted from the certified nursing assistant and a waiting list if: 54.1. nurse or physician's Assistant is have expressed the wish for; 51.2. sister or physician's Assistant has cancelled the nurses or physician assistant certificate; 54.3. nurse or doctor's Assistant is removed from the medical register of persons.
III. Primary health care financing 55. Funds paid for primary health care services agency plans according to the following areas: 55.1. Riga (Riga, Jurmala, Rigas district); 55.2. Georgia (Liepaja, Liepaja, Ventspils region, Ventspils district, Talsi district, Massachusetts, Saldus district, Tukums District); 55.3. Latgale (Daugavpils, Daugavpils district, Rezekne, rezeknes district, Preili district, Krāslava district, Ludza district); 55.4. Smith (Valmiera, Cēsis district, Madona, Alūksne district, Valka District, Limbazi district, district, Gulbene district); 55.5. Zemgale (Jelgava, Jelgava district, Dobele district, Jēkabpils district, Aizkraukle district, Bauska, OGRE district).
56. Primary health care financing plan not less than 20% of the State budget funds intended to pay for health care services. The funds paid for primary health care services Agency directs administration territorial divisions of the Agency, taking into account the health services number and age of the recipient in accordance with the provisions referred to in annex 8 of the formula. 57. The provisions referred to in paragraph 56 of the State budget agency territorial Department plans to redirect paid for: 57.1. family physicians provide health care services, including payment, calculated on the basis of the number of patients registered in the family doctor's patient list, this patient breakdown by age groups and the family doctor service consumption factor (kapitācij money) in accordance with the provisions of Annex 8, providing funds 30% of that rule 56 provides for funds paid for primary health care services; 57.2. certified nurses and certified medical Assistant job. 57.3. dentist, dentists, dental assistants and higiēnist provide health services; 57.4. health care for their patients who are not registered at the family doctor; 57.5. midwives, the duty doctor, the Coordinator of the work of vaccination; 57.6. professionals provide health care services (family doctor referrals); 57.7. family doctor what curative manipulations.
58. Family Doctor monthly revenue on patient care: 58.1. payment calculated on the basis of the number of patients registered with a family doctor patient list, this patient breakdown by age groups and the family doctor service consumption factor in accordance with the provisions of Annex 8; 58.2. fixed fee family medical practice for maintenance of 160 lats; 58.3. the payment for the family doctor made manipulation (in accordance with the provisions of Annex 9) 4-7% of the rules referred to in paragraph 56 of the health care financing; 58.4. fixed allowances in accordance with the provisions of annex 10; 58.5. pay for short-term patients (patients not registered to the family physician who provides health care services) care in accordance with the provisions of annex 7; 58.6. certified nurses and certified medical assistant salary in accordance with chapter X of these rules; 58.7. funds paid for professionals provide health care services (family doctor referrals): no more than 75% of the balance of the available funds which have not been used for payment of professional health services provided (with the family doctor's referral).
59. The calculated monthly kapitācij money in the family physician's patient health care agency territorial Department distributed: 59.1. basic charge: 85% of the calculated monthly kapitācij money about; 59.2. the family physician performance evaluation variable payments — 15% of the calculated monthly kapitācij money about.
60. family physician performance evaluation of variable distribution of payments in the family doctor's assessment of the operation of the month variable payment and the family physician's annual performance evaluation of variable payment proportion 1:1.61. family doctor's monthly performance evaluation of variable payment agency territorial Department calculated in accordance with the provisions of annex 11. 62. The family physician's annual performance evaluation of the variable duty, calculated on the basis of the family doctor's annual performance assessment in accordance with the provisions of annex 12. 63. kapitācij variable From the money doctor performance evaluations (month and year) of the payment not paid part of the territorial division of the agency consists of accruals, which are used for the following purposes: 39.2. primary health care development in the region (for example, open fitting practices, training of family physicians, the practices of the newly operational pay); 39.3. the cost for family doctors, which had been unexpected expenses due to the deterioration of the epidemiological situation of their activities in the Mainland.
64. the full wage certified sister and doctor's Assistant is about 1800 patients: 64.1. health care medical practice and territory; 64.2.800 patients under the age of 18 years health care medical practice and in the territory.
65. a certified nurse and physician assistant pay agency calculated in proportion to the specific family physician care of existing clients. 66. the territorial Department of the Agency, taking into account the health service delivery burden of territorial (e.g. a developed transport infrastructure), you can determine the full payment also on the smaller population of health care than they set out in paragraph 64 of these rules. 67. a certified nurse and physician's Assistant for the operation of the payment shall be calculated in accordance with the provisions of annex 13. 68. family doctor of their revenue may determine additional remuneration certified sister and doctor's Assistant. 69. If at a family doctor's registered more than 2000 patients or 1000 children, then the calculation of the family doctor kapitācij, regression coefficient can be applied in accordance with the provisions of annex 14, taking into account the following criteria: 69.1. collaboration with other health care providers; EB 69.2. family doctor services security area; 69.3. primary health care services; 69.4. provided primary health care services, including work for the previous period's activities and the annual performance evaluation indicators (in particular, practices); 69.5. patient re-registration options at the other family doctors; 72.2. citizens ' complaints.
IV. The secondary and tertiary health care organizing 70. Secondary health care is health care services provided by a person in a disease profile specializes the medical person: 70.1. outpatient treatment within the institution; 70.2. the hospital outpatient section; 70.3. emergency medical help, if it organized outpatient assistance; 70.4. days in the hospital; 70.5. hospital.
71. Secondary health care a person receives:
71.1. by a family doctor or specialist referral; 71.2. on its own initiative with the following direct accessibility specialists: 71.2.1. to psychiatrists, if a person suffering from a mental illness; 71.2.2. at narkolog, if a person suffering with alcohol, the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances for dependencies; 71.2.3. at ftiziopneimonolog, if a person suffering from tuberculosis; 71.2.4. at dermatovenerolog, if a person suffering from sexually transmitted diseases; 71.2.5. at endokrinolog, if a person suffering from diabetes; 71.2.6. the oncologist if the person suffering with oncologic diseases; 71.3. on its own initiative addressing the gynecologist to make these rules referred to in annex 2 of the preventive gynecological examination; 71.4. on its own initiative going to hospital hospital's admissions department to receive emergency medical assistance; 71.5. by emergency medical teams in the shipping.
72. for secondary health care services (except this rule 71.2, 71.3 and 71.4... in the cases referred to in paragraph), family doctor, or specialist referrals are presented. Referral shall be made out on a form approved by the laws on medical records filing procedure. 73. to the patient receive secondary ambulatory health-care services, family doctor or specialist: 73.1. jointly with the patient choice advice or diagnostic study, assessing the urgency of receiving the services; 73.2. inform the patient of the need by phone or in person to apply for a consultation or diagnostic examination. Sending to a day hospital, family physician or specialist will agree with the patient and the treatment of health care service and make their mark on the shipping.
74. The patient agreed with that referred to in paragraph 73 of the treatment of a particular time will be received in the given advice or referral made diagnostic study.
75. the treatment specified in the Referral authority shall inform the family doctor or a specialist for health services provided according to the purpose of dispatch. 76. The patient is sent to the hospital the day of outpatient health care services in the following cases: 76.1. patient required a secondary ambulatory health-care services, and according to his health condition in need of treatment resources use, which at the time of receiving the required medical surveillance; 76.2. time of day every certain period of time with a variety of techniques to the patient, you need to enter the farmakoterapeitisko features; 76.3. patient need difficult diagnostic investigations; 76.4. patients before diagnostic investigation requires special preconditioning; 76.5. investigation of the patient need to use anesthesia (other than local anesthesia); 47.6. surgical operations; 47.7. rehabilitation services.
77. to receive the patient-hospital health services, family doctor or specialist: 77.1. If you need 24-hour medical supervision of the person, send the patient to the hospital, adding the statement with the results of the investigation, sending the specific objectives and the patient's State of health; 77.2. jointly with the patients choose hospitals, evaluating service of urgency; 77.3. agree with the patient and the treatment of the patient stacionēšan and made their mark on the shipping.
78. If the family doctor or the specialist considers that patients need to receive health care services in hospital emergency, he can give the person posting, not in agreement with the Hospital of stacionēšan. In this case the hospital admissions department take the necessary diagnostic examinations and re-evaluate the clinical indications of health service emergency. If the hospital admissions Department finds that health services do not need to provide emergency, the hospital agreed with the patient about the potential stacionēšan and inform the patient's family physician. 79. the emergency medical team sent to the patients for the health care service in the hospital according to this provision, laid down in section 77.1. bringing the patient to the nearest hospital that meets the minimum requirements for medical institutions and their departments for emergency treatment. 80. If the patient go to the hospital on his own initiative, hospital admissions department take the necessary diagnostic examinations, assesses the clinical indications and decide on the provision of health services emergency. If the hospital admissions Department finds that health services are not provided in the emergency, the patient gives a written refusal to stacionēšan and inform the patient of the opportunity to receive the necessary health care services. 81. Medical institutions shall recognise the results of the study carried out during the month of the date of the conduct of the study.
Secondary and tertiary v. health care financing 82. Funds paid for secondary and tertiary health care services agency plans according to the rules set out in paragraph 55 of the territory: 82.1. paid for services provided by professionals family physicians to control (with family physician referral) outpatient health care services, providing resources, establishing a family doctor, the estimated monthly cash kapitācij amount multiplied by a coefficient of 82.1.1.: 1.8, if at a family doctor's proportion of registered children does not exceed 70%; 82.1.2. the coefficient 1.4, if at a family doctor's proportion of registered child exceeds 70%; 82.2. paid for services provided by professionals other secondary ambulatory health-care services.
83. in addition to the provisions mentioned in paragraph 82 of the resources Agency provided specialist outpatient health services for payment plans and, if necessary, redirecting funds from this rule 59.1. family doctor referred the kapitācij money, but not more than 20% of them, if the fee for professionals providing outpatient health care services (family doctor referrals) exceeds this rule 82.1. referred to. 84. Payment for rendered secondary specialist outpatient health care services, including inpatient, day out: 84.1. in accordance with the list of episodes of care (annex 15) and manipulating the list of carried out (annex 16); 52.3. the laboratory, functional diagnostics, radiological, endoscopic, rehabilitation services under the health services price list; 84.3. in line with the estimates of funding.
85. the estimates of funding applied for payment of such specialists and medical departments: 85.1. psychiatrist; 85.2. narkolog; 85.3. ftiziopulmonolog; 85.4. dermatologist venerolog; 85.5. endokrinolog; 85.6. oncologist; 53.3. diabetic foot care Cabinet; 85.8. Cabinet of palliative care; 53.4. asthma study; 85.10. er; No 85.11. Stoma's Office; 85.12. the duty doctor's Office.
86. The calculation of the funding include: 53.5. doctors and nurses salary in chapter X of these rules above; 86.2. employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions; 86.3. operation of the necessary funds.
87. This rule 86.3. the resources referred to in point shall be determined for each treatment individually, using the hospital's data on: 87.1. utility payments and with building maintenance, actual costs; 87.2. the internal infrastructures (for example, low inventory, medicines, clothes, medical equipment and devices) acquisition and maintenance of the actual expenses.
88. the Agency paid for the Hospital healthcare services provided by the health services shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions referred to in chapter X of the price formula, using the following payment types: 88.1. a case for a specific diagnosis or diagnose disease group; 88.2. pay for disease profiles included diagnoses; 88.3. cash on actual days.
89. where the payment is fixed for a specific diagnosis or diagnose a group treatment cost, cost accounting, the treatment is similar. When you create a group, take into account the following criteria: 89.1. pay in diagnosis in the Group; 89.2. the pay group characteristics (such as surgical operations, examinations, patient groups); treatment duration was 89.3. interval defines the constant treatment costs; 89.4. the cost differences between age groups (0-18 years, 18 to 60 years, more than 60 years); 89.5. cases in which the pay rate of the group determine the allowances, — blakusdiagnoz, the complications of treatment, diagnosis, special schemes, specific medical technology changes.
90. the pay down of the Group and the Group of tariff review at least every three years, a full accounting of the costs of treatment for the reporting period. 91. If the patient is treated in a shorter time than this provision provides for 89.3. interval referred to in the agency pays for the actual hospital days (according to the tariff fixed days set in the agreement with the hospital) and for activities during this period manipulation (according to the episode of care and handling charges). 92. If the patient is treated for a longer period than this provision provided 89.3. interval referred to in the agency pays fixed occasional tariffs, plus the amount of money that form the pēcintervāl period multiplied by the number of days spent with 70% of the contractual tariff fixed days and pēcintervāl period manipulation in the tariff amount (according to the episode of care and handling charges). 93. The disease profile groups combine clinical diagnosis by specialties, using the international statistical problems of disease and health classifications (ICD-10). Disease profile, the average duration of treatment agency reviewed every three years, using data on treatment provided by the authorities of health care services. 94. If the patient is treated in a shorter time than the specific disease profile specific treatment duration average, or equal to the Agency for the treatment of Hospital Authority pay for the actual treatment time and patient for this period manipulation carried out (according to the episode of care and handling charges). 95. If the patient is in treatment longer than specified for the profile of the disease, the average duration of treatment in hospital, the Agency will pay 70% of the contractual days for each of the days of the tariff and the manipulation carried out (according to the episode of care and handling charges). 96. the Days of tariffs not less frequently than every three years, is defined as the average tariffs for the relevant hospital group, based on the medical reports of the authorities on the actual costs incurred in the previous period. 97. On payment of a fee by the actual days of the Hospital agency, ārs-agricultural authority pays for the actual treatment time and patient for this period manipulation carried out (according to the episode of care and handling charges). 98. in the course of settlement of hospital's fixed provided health care services by agencies and the hospital's contract. 99. In calculating the number of days spent in hospital (treatment duration), patient enrolment date and check-out day thinks about one day.
Vi. Emergency medical assistance 100. If the victim (the patient) is life and health, in critical condition, emergency medical assistance is provided: 100.1. emergency medical authority team; 100.2. the medical establishment.
101. the emergency medical authorities Brigade emergency medical assistance to the victim (the deceased) provides on site, as well as the trans-portēšan to the medical establishment in the following cases: 101.1. If endangered the life of the victim (such as sudden illness, chronic disease exacerbation, accident, crash, disaster, heavy mechanical, thermal, chemical and combined injury, electric shock, object of the respiratory tract, drowning, choking, poisoning); sudden 101.2. illness or injury to a child in a public place; 101.3. If appropriate diagnosis or health condition severity requires immediate transport of the patient, as well as the arrival of the mothers in the medical institution; 101.4. outpatient institutions outside the working time if waiting to outpatient offices starting may endanger a person's life.
102. in cases other than those referred to in paragraph 101 of these rules, emergency medical teams provided the authority health care service is a paid service, in accordance with the hospital's charge in the price list. 103. Outpatient treatment services, hospital outpatient department or day hospital provides emergency medical assistance in its work. Regional and local hospital emergency medical aid and admissions department emergency medical assistance is provided 24 hours a day. 104. Emergency medical authority shall keep records of the medical emergencies. The relevant authorities in charge of supervising medical treatment person assess the received information, the urgency in which the victim (the deceased) provided emergency medical assistance, as well as refuse unjustified calls (calls, other than those referred to in paragraph 101 of these rules) and provide information about other health care services. 105. the competent authority, which shall arrange for emergency medical care in the country, emergency medical teams in the respective administrative authority in the territory located at emergency call receiving emergency medical assistance: 75% of cases ensure the Republic 105.1. cities and towns of the district not later than within 15 minutes of receipt of the call; 105.2. other areas — no later than 25 minutes from the moment of receipt of the summons.
106. Emergency medical assistance, the number of teams required the Agency intends, in the light of: 106.1. population density in towns and districts of the Republic cities; 106.2. the population density and the size of the service area of the district town with its countryside territory; service area size 106.3. other areas; 106.4. other factors affecting emergency medical availability at a particular time (such as poor road quality).
107. the payment for emergency teams work out at the estimates of funding principles according to actual expenditure by type of expenditure.
VII. 108. Contracting Agency provides contracting with health care providers about: 108.1. outpatient health services — this provision in paragraph 111 in that order; 108.2. inpatient health services — with the provisions listed in annex 17 of the medical institutions; 108.3. emergency medical assistance-this provision listed in annex 18. medical institutions.
109. the Agency of health care providers that rule 55, paragraph areas selected in the following order: 109.1. primary health care doctors — when you create a primary health care physician waiting lists; 109.2. secondary ambulatory health care service providers, through the selection procedure.
110. the Agency is entitled to make a selection procedure, enter into agreements with other institutions of treatment fixed, if these rules referred to in annex 17 medical institutions do not support from the State budget paid services as needed. 111. A statement on the health care provider selection procedure the Agency publishes the newspaper "journal", and insert the information agency's website on the internet. Health care providers after the publication of the notice of the agency within 20 days submit the offer health care services. 112. the Agency shall establish a health care provider for the selection board not less than five members. 113. the health care provider selection takes place, taking into account the following criteria:
113.1. health care provider meets the requirements for medical institutions and their departments of certain laws and regulations; 113.2. health care providers shall submit the development strategy of the three year period; 113.3. health care provider provide health care services and the provision thereof to be used for the medical technology; 113.4. health care services provider provisioning with qualified medical personnel; 113.5. appropriate health care service provider security facilities; 113.6. health care provider in the State budget proposal of the use of cost effectiveness, including healthcare services price reduction opportunities; 113.7. health care provider confirms the ability and readiness of the contract to provide health care services for a fixed price, without requesting additional fees from health care services, except for patient contributions and/or coverage; 113.8. appropriate health care service provider experience in the provision of the services concerned; 113.9. health care provider is declared bankrupt, is wound up, the economic activity is not stopped or interrupted, not judicial proceedings for its winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy; 113.10. health care provider is not a tax or Government social security payment debt; 113.11. other criteria that characterized the health care provider's ability to provide high quality health care services.
114. the Agency, in accordance with this rule 113. paragraph criteria evaluated by health care providers, choose appropriate contracts and health services. 115. The State budget affordable health care services financial (budget) each health care provider determines the calendar year. The duration of the contract volume of health care service provider agency determined and included in the contract no later than one month after the law on the State budget for the current year broke. 116. the extent of the financial agreement, health care providers, the agency determines, based on the following indicators: 116.1. number of patients treated and to provide the health care services (previous dynamics of three years); 116.2. funding for payment for services according to the law on State budget for the current year; 116.3. regional multi purpose hospital bed load is at least 85% support.
117. the Agency, in determining the amounts of the contract fixed medical institutions, take into account the treatment services regulations in the area of the room, on the bed, not less than 7 m2 Chambers and 21 m2 additional area (Administration rooms, corridors, reception, kitchen, operating room, closed type, the support of the Office of Pharmacy and utility room). 118. the agency contract concluded with service providers for a period not exceeding five years. 119. the contract between the health service provider and the Agency switch according to the terms of the civil law for the award of contracts, in addition to the following conditions: 119.1. financial (budget), and it predicted a breakdown by quarter; 119.2. State budget within the limits of the health care provider regarding the right to the use of other health care services (shipping, expert advice) or write out medication handicaps; 119.3. conditions of exchanging information and deadlines, the order in which the reports will be provided for services rendered; 119.4. service conditions and the procedure for creating a line of specialized services; 119.5. obligation to damages, penalties, penalties and late payment of money; 119.6. service provider's operational control procedures.
120. the Agency's contract with the health care provider shall include the obligation of the parties upon request by the Agency to amend the Treaty in respect of health services or financial (budget): 120.1. adopted the law on the State budget for the current year; 120.2. adopted amendments to the law on the State budget for the current year; 120.3. adopted new legislation or amended existing laws relating to health care services; 120.4. been a health care provider or restructuring specialist who provides appropriate contractual health care service stopped working relationship with a health care provider who has a contract with the agency relationship; 120.5. the provider does not perform the contract health services.
121. in order to ensure that the contracts referred to in paragraph 108 of the execution, the Agency shall verify the validity and effectiveness of services, medical and financial records regarding the health care services that are paid from the State budget, as well as not less frequently than quarterly data on planned controls financial achievement and about the expected distribution by quarter. 122. If the health care provider does not reach or exceed the planned annual amount of not more than 5% of the planned annual amount, the agency pays the service provider to the financial year. 123. If the health care provider exceeds the planned annual amount by more than 5%, the Agency, in assessing the reasons for the exceedance (e.g. morbidity increase projected, epidemic, disasters, other unforeseen circumstances) and the health service provider's explanations, is entitled to pay a health care provider to 25% of the excess amount. 124. The Agency does not pay for health care services provided by the provider of health care services, if the service concerned is incomplete or illegible medical records filled or not filled out medical records, medical records, or health care provider does not return after a doctor working in the agency or other agencies authorized to the first request. 125. the Agency's contract with the health care provider include rights to the Agency before the time limit laid down in the Treaty, to derogate unilaterally from the agreement with the health care provider in the following cases: 125.1. service provider does not comply with the provisions of the contract or fails to fulfil them completely and on time, or violates laws or regulations; 125.2. against service provider law is proposed in the proceedings or the service provider comply with statutory insolvency signs, or service provider has been declared bankrupt; 125.3. service provider expires and is not renewed the validity period of the service provider's compliance with the mandatory requirements or regulations prescribed form has been lost or restricted in the right to provide health care services; 125.4. the service provider has refused to agree to the amendment of the provisions of the Treaty, this provision 120. in the cases referred to in point.
126. the Agency's contract with the health care provider include the right agency this rule in paragraph 125 above cases not unilaterally withdraw from the Treaty before the deadline specified in the agreement, not less than three months in advance by submitting a written notice of the termination of the contract. 127. the Agency's contract with the health care provider shall include the obligation of health care service provider for not less than three months ' notice in writing to submit to the Agency warning about unilateral withdrawal from the Treaty. 128. The medical establishment until the contract with the Agency shall be the period set for the previous month and discharged patients the health care services, in the form it is in medical documentation in accordance with the laws and regulations on medical recordkeeping and accounting documentation.
VIII. Central purchases the 129. Agency is purchasing for the national regulatory authorities and the agreements with the Agency to existing hospitals on this provision 19. medicinal products referred to in the annex, medical equipment and goods (hereinafter medicinal products) supplies. 130. the Agency, acting as the client or the client's representative, make treatment centralizēto procurement in accordance with the law "on procurement for State or local government needs". 131. the Agency, in making treatment centralizēto procurement: 131.1. acts as a purchasing and paying subscriber, if health services in the tariff does not include this provision 19. referred to in paragraph 1 of the annex to the treatment costs; 131.2. acts as a tender operator — the client's representative, if the payer is the Government or the Hospital Authority.
132. If the Agency acts as the purchasing Subscriber and paying it out with procurement related transactions, contracts with suppliers and prepays for procurement. 133. If the Agency acts as a tender operator — the client's representative, it shall carry out the procurement procedure related activities and prepared a draft procurement contract, but national regulatory authorities and the hospitals contracting with suppliers and prepays for procurement. 134. national regulatory authorities shall submit to the Agency and hospital procurement, technical specifications, financial resources and the amount of the purchase, but the Agency provides the Commission with the acquisition of the related obligations. The procurement the procurement Commission created consists of Agency and the national regulatory authorities, and hospital authorities. Procurement Commission may also include other authorities competent authorities (drug purchases — the price of medicinal products by the national agency and the National Agency for medicinal products authorised representative, medical supplies purchases — health statistics and medical technologies State agency authorized representative). 135. the national regulatory authorities and the hospitals agency as to the needs of the client and the person centralizēto submitting agency procurement, reporting and ensure that health data in the information system to enter data on the use of financial resources related to the purchases. 136. the Agency shall be carried out only in the treatment of the purchases that you are permitted to distribute in accordance with the regulatory requirements of health care legislation. To bring the State budget the efficient use of the resources of the procurement process, and evaluate the utility of the purchase, the Agency may require the national regulatory authorities and the hospital purchase request shall include the following particulars: 136.1. the number of patients who required for treatment; 136.2. requested the use of treatment methods of diagnosis treatment concerned; 136.3. average cost per patient; 136.4. requested treatment analogues; the balance of 136.5. treatment and the minimum stock quantity of the public administrations and hospitals.
137. If needed, the Agency requires the certificate from the competent authorities. 138. the applicants claim, the Agency will require that the applicant shall provide proof of ability to ensure supply of medicinal products in the quantities specified in the purchase, for which it has submitted a tender. If the applicant is not the manufacturer of the medicinal products, it is obliged to submit to the Commission the purchase proof on the ability of the manufacturer to ensure procurement in certain treatment the quantity of production. 139. On the evaluation criteria of bids for purchase of the Commission chooses the lowest price or the most economically advantageous tender. If necessary, the Agency carries out procurement procedures, with the aim of concluding a general agreement between the client and one or more suppliers for the supply of medicinal products, identifying the unit price. Setting the criteria for the evaluation of the tender most economically advantageous tender, in addition to the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" in article 1, point 9 a the criteria referred to in paragraph shall take account of the following criteria: 139.1. to published clinical research data demonstrate benefits of treatment; 139.2. treatment compliance with treatment guidelines and approved medical technologies; 139.3. clinical effectiveness; 139.4. adverse reactions; 139.5. treatment route of administration; 139.6. period of validity; 139.7. storage mode; 139.8. delivery terms.
140. The invitation to tender shall lay down the criteria to be applied and the weight of each criterion in the assessment of the total offer. 141. If a successful tenderer refuses to conclude a purchase contract or purchase is not made within the time limit of the contract performance guarantee, the customer offers to conclude this contract the tenderer whose tender is the next economic advantageous offers or the offer with the lowest price.
IX. Reserve Fund 142. proposals this provision referred to in paragraph 4, the reserve for the use of the resources of the Fund may be submitted to: 142.1. The Ministry of health; 142.2. Agency; 142.3. municipality; 142.4. the medical establishment, which has an agreement with the Agency for health care services and payment for them; 142.5. other institutions that receive public funding for health care services or supervision.
143. the bodies that are not listed in this provision in paragraph 142 that proposals to reserve fund may be lodged with the provisions referred to in paragraph 142 of the institutions. 144. the proposals for the reserve fund shall be made in writing to the Agency. 145. the proposal reserves for the use of the resources of the Fund shall bear the following information: 145.1. the name and address of the applicant (a natural person: name, surname, place of residence or other information which helps to identify the person, a legal person, the name, address, registration number); 145.2. cash use according to paragraph 4 of these rules of use set out in; 145.3. the requested amount of money in dollars; 145.4. calculation of the necessary amount of money.
146. the proposals for the use of the reserve fund shall be evaluated and a decision on the funding Review Committee be adopted. 147. The Evaluation Commission is composed of five members: 147.1. two representatives of the Ministry of health; 147.2. two representatives of the Agency; 147.3. Health statistics and medical technologies State agency representative.
148. Review of the Statute of the Commission and approved by the Minister of health. 149. the proposal for a reserve fund for the use of the resources of the Commission evaluation within 30 days of their receipt. 150. In considering the proposal of the reserve fund, the Commission takes account of the evaluation of the conformity of this provision of the proposal referred to in paragraph 4. 151. within 10 days after the Evaluation Commission evaluation meeting of the President of the Commission shall submit to the health information for the three Minis-Evaluation Commission meeting. If necessary, the Minister of health evaluation of the Commission's decision to send for review or request additional information to support the evaluation of the Commission's decision. 152. The evaluation of the Commission decision on the use of the resources of the Reserve Fund approved by the Minister of health. 153. The reserve fund is redirecting through a written contract between the Agency and the recipient of the reserve fund. The contract defines the features, uses and reporting procedures. 154. the Agency shall ensure from the Reserve Fund of the financial resources allocated to use control. 155. the Agency shall submit half-yearly reports to the Minister of health for the reserve fund.
X. health services costs 156. the Agency calculates the health services tariffs: 156.1. manipulation; 156.2. care episodes; 156.3. days; 156.4. payment of the event.
157. the Agency to calculate the health services tariff, used the average cost of treatment institutions according to the medical reports provided by the authorities of the three previous calendar years. 158. the health service tariff is calculated using the following formula: C = TC + P, where C-health care services tariff; TC — total cost of providing the service; P-profit (development costs).
159.5% of patients and collected contributions from the State budget paid for patient contributions for categories of persons but routed development costs (formula P element). 95% of the contributions collected patient re-routed to the tariff item for the rest of the formula. 160. Health care services total cost is calculated using the following formula: TC = VC (D + S + M + E) + FC (U + A + R + N) where VC: variable costs (direct costs): D-pay (Lats per hour); S-State social security payments; M-drugs (medicinal products); E-catering expenses; FC-fixed costs (indirect costs): U-overhead costs; (A) administrative costs; R — indirect production costs (in this case, the expenses and the rest of the soft furniture, buildings and premises to the current repair); N — depreciation.
161. The coefficient D the calculation, providing average wage per month amounting to: 161.1. doctors: 290.70 lats; 161.2. medium medical personnel — 169.10 lats; 161.3. Junior medical personnel — 121.68 lats.
XI. Health care services in the European Union and European economic area Member States and dealings with persons received health care services
162. the population of the Republic of Latvia has the right to be financed from the national budget to health care services in other European Union and European economic area Member States (hereinafter referred to as the EU and EEA Member States) under 14 June 1971, Council Regulation (EC) No 1408/71 on the application of social security schemes to employed persons and their families moving within the Community (hereinafter Regulation No 1408/71) and of 21 March 1972, Council Regulation (EEC) No 574/72 laying down the procedure for implementing Regulation (EEC) No 1408/71 on the application of social security schemes to employed persons and their families moving within the Community (hereinafter Regulation No 574/72). 163. A Person's right to be financed from the national budget to health care services in other EU and EEA Member States certifying E form under these provisions are completed and approved by the Agency: 163.1. E 106 "certificate confirming entitlement to sickness and maternity insurance benefits in kind to persons resident in a State other than the competent State ' (E 106); 163.2.109 E "or self-employed workers to family members in the registration and the updating of the registration certificate" (hereinafter E 109); 111 E 163.3. "certificate of entitlement to benefits in kind, a temporary stay in another Member State (hereinafter referred to as the E 111); 163.4. E 112 "certificate, which attests to the rights currently provided on sickness or maternity benefits" (hereinafter referred to as the E 112); 163.5. E 120 "certificate, which confirms the right to receive benefits in kind for persons who qualify for the pension, and to members of their families" (hereinafter E 120); 163.6. E 121 "the pensioner or the members of his family and the updating of the register of registration certificate" (hereinafter referred to as the E 121).
164.163. These provisions referred to in paragraph (E) forms are available to persons in the Agency and the Agency's website on the internet. Completed and approved form shall be issued by the Agency E. 165. The State budget funds are not paid for health care services in other EU and EEA Member States persons who are considered to be insured in accordance with Regulation No 1408/71 and No 574/72 of the rules of another EU or EEA Member State's social security scheme. 166. Persons who reside in the Republic of Latvia on the basis of the authorisation, E termiņuzturēšan form can be issued for a period not exceeding the period specified in the residence permit. 167. Persons who, in accordance with Regulation No 1408/71 and No 574/72 are entitled to receive from the State budget-funded health care services, completed and approved E form can be issued for a period not exceeding the duration of those rights. 168. the completed and approved E form provides the persons entitled under Regulation No 1408/71, to receive from the State budget of the Republic of Latvia, the Finance of health care services in other EU and EEA Member State in the same order that it is received in accordance with the Member States ' social security schemes of the insured person. 169. to be completed and approved by the Agency for the E 106, E 109, E 111, E 120, E 121 form or person makes an application to the Agency. If the person staying in the Republic of Latvia on the basis of a residence permit, the application shall be accompanied by a copy of the Passport. 170. the application submitted by the person to the Agency in person or sent by mail or fax. Application form for receiving 111 E person can fill out the Agency's website on the internet online. 171. the Agency completed 169. these provisions referred to in paragraph 1 (E) issue the person a form and within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application by issuing a personally or by sending by mail. 172. A Person is not entitled to the rule referred to in paragraph 169 (E) form, if it does not meet the medical conditions listed in the law (other than this rule 167 of the person referred to in paragraph) or 165. these provisions or paragraph 166. In this case, the Agency shall adopt a decision in writing, indicating the E form the reasons for the refusal of issue and reported it to the person. 173. the Agency shall fill in and confirm the E 112 form to ensure persons the right to be financed from the national budget for scheduled health care services in other EU and EEA Member States, if a person goes there to receive the health care services. 174. the Agency has completed and approved E 112 form a shall be issued only for those health care services, financed from the State budget, if the following conditions are true: 174.1. the Agency has contracted with a health care provider or health care service provider has secured funding from the State budget; 174.2. application at the moment this service is not one of these rules 174.1. referred to a health care provider is unable to provide the technological resources are insufficient or inadequate treatment due to the degree of preparedness of personnel; 174.3. this service person is necessary to prevent the life or health of the irreversible deterioration, taking into account the State of health of the person at the time of the evaluation and the expected development of the disease; 174.4. this service can provide the budget for the financial year.
175. the Agency has completed and approved E 112 form shall be issued for those health care services provided in the framework of the study of clinical or experimental treatment used technology. 176. to be completed and approved E 112 form, the person submitting the application to the Agency: 176.1., which contains the following information: 176.1.1. name, surname, personal code, address, contact phone; 176.1.2. health care services that the person requires in accordance with the opinion of the doctor konsilij; 176.1.3. the grounds for this service in another EU or EEA Member State; 176.1.4. preferred service and service provider; 176.1.5. treatment costs at a preferred service provider; 176.2. passport copy; 176.3. doctor konsilij's opinion that a certain person's disease diagnosis, the required health care services and treatment efficiency.
177. If needed, the Agency may require additional konsilij opinion or send the person an additional study. 178. the documents submitted for review and decision on the completed and approved the issue of form E 112 or refusal to issue a form E 112 shall adopt the Agency's established by the Commission. And the establishment of the rules of procedure approved by the Ministry of health. 179. the Agency shall adopt a decision on the refusal to issue a completed and approved the E 112 form if: 179.1. the person does not comply with article 17 of the law on the treatment of these conditions (except for this provision, paragraph 167 cases) or 165 or 166. these provisions referred to in paragraph conditions; 179.2. case that has received the application does not comply with these regulations and in paragraph 174.175 and Regulation No 1408/71, article 22 of the said provisions.
180. the agency within 30 days from the receipt of all the necessary days, decide on the completed and approved E 112 form the issue of or refusal to issue a completed and approved E 112 form. 181. In deciding on the completed and approved E 112 form, the Agency has the right to determine the Member State and the health care provider at which services are to be received, taking into account the economic benefits considerations. If the person refuses to get services at selected service provider agency, the Agency shall have the right to take a decision on the refusal to issue a completed and approved E 112 form. 182. The completed and approved E 112 form, the Agency shall specify the Member State in which the person is entitled to receive the required health care services, health care provider and the period during which the services are received. 183. the completed and approved E 112 form the issue of or refusal to issue a form E 112, the Agency shall adopt a reasoned written decision and notify it to the person. 184. Persons who have received health care services in other EU and EEA Member States, the right to settle on them with their own funds, in the cases referred to in these provisions are entitled to reimbursement of expenses for services received. 185. Costs shall be paid to the Agency from the State budget. 186. The expenses reimbursed for the services received, which the Republic of Latvia is entitled to receive from the Government-funded health care services. 187. the Agency shall reimburse the expenses only for services, for which payment has been made to the service provider. 188. the Agency shall reimburse the costs of the person in other EU and EEA Member States received services if:
188.1. the person has received the services to which the person is entitled, on the basis of Regulation No 1408/71, article 22, part 1, "a" item "i" section, article 22A, article 22, third paragraph, article 31 or article 34, but has not fulfilled the requirements for the E 111 form and reporting service provider; 188.2. the person has received the services to which the person is entitled, on the basis of Regulation No 1408/71, article 22, part 1, "a" item "i" section, article 22A, article 22, third paragraph, article 31 or article 34, but has not fulfilled the requirements for reimbursement of services the competent national authorities; 188.3. the person has received the services to which the person is entitled, on the basis of Regulation No 1408/71, article 22, part 1, point "c" of "i", but has not complied with the requirements for receipt of the form and the E 112 reporting service provider; 188.4. the person has received the services to which the person is entitled, on the basis of Regulation No 1408/71, article 22, part 1, point "c" of the "i" section, but have not fulfilled the requirements for reimbursement of services the competent national authorities; 188.5. the person has received the services, on the basis of the Treaty establishing the European Community, and article 49 of the European Community law provides for the reimbursement of expenses from the budget of the competent State.
189. in order to receive reimbursement, within 60 days from the date on which it ceased to receive services in another EU or EEA Member State, shall be submitted to the Agency in person or sent by post to the following documents: 189.1. a submission that contains the following information: 189.1.1. name, surname, personal code, address, contact phone; 189.1.2. services received, for which it paid; 189.1.3. Eu or EEA Member State and service provider that services received; 189.1.4. service period; 189.1.5. this service in another EU or EEA Member State; 189.1.6. expenditure on services; 189.1.7. the amount to be repaid; 189.1.8. account properties; 189.2. a document certifying payment of the original, which can be identified by the payer; 189.3. document confirming receipt of services (for example, a service provider certificate, treating doctor's opinion, disease history statement); 189.4. This provision and bottom-220.127.116.11. in the cases referred to in point E a copy of the form.
190. When this rule 189. documents listed, Agency: 190.1. assess which of a person's expenditure is refundable when you receive relevant information from EU or EEA Member State (in which the services received) the competent authorities in accordance with Regulation No 574/72, article 34 paragraph 1, second subparagraph; 190.2. the expenses of the examination to the authenticity of supporting documents; 190.3. analyzes health care services; 190.4. This provision 188.5. in the case referred to in point checks if the services are paid from the State budget.
191. the Agency shall reimburse the expenses of the person in Regulation No 1408/71 and the other European Community legislation in particular. The Agency shall not reimburse the patient contributions making up the costs. 192. the Agency six months after these regulations referred to in paragraph 189 of the document from the person examined the question of the reimbursement of expenses, take a decision and notify the person in writing. 193. In reaching a decision on reimbursement of expenses to the person, the Agency shall, within 30 days after the adoption of the decision to transfer the refunds to the specified account. 194. The refunds paid in dollars, the Agency on the basis of the Bank of Latvia exchange rate on the date of payment of the services specified in the payment document. 195. the Agency's decision on the issue of form E or refusal to issue a form E person can challenge the Ministry of health. The decision of the Ministry of health of the person may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
XII. A central row of applicant design elective health care services 196. Centralized line of applicants scheduled health care services (hereinafter row) represents the Agency, in collaboration with the medical authorities. 197. the Agency shall carry out the monitoring of the line and creates a common computerised system for scheduled health care services planning and accounting (line records). 198. row: 198.1. orthopaedic — in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, paragraph 20; 198.2. Otorhinolaryngology (kohleār the implantation in children), in accordance with the provisions of annex 21.3 and 4; 198.3. Hematology (autologous cell transplantation).
199. According to the type of Line: 199.1. medical indications for scheduled health care services; 199.2. the law on the State budget for the current year health care financial resources allocated; 199.3. hospital's technological support and support to medical personnel.
200. The family physician, in consultation with the doctor, who works in one of the provisions referred to in paragraph 198 of specialities (hereinafter referred to as the physician specialist), assesses the patient's State of health and shall take a decision on the inclusion of the patient in the queue. 201. family doctor inform the patient of systematic health care service options and procedures. Family doctor, according to the legislation on medical records filing procedure fills out the shipping form, specifying that the provisions referred to in paragraph 198 of the row to be included in the patient, and shall forward it to the Agency. 202. If necessary, the family doctor for up to elective health care service sends the patient to additional studies. 203. the Agency shall keep a record of that rule 201 referrals referred to in paragraph form and included patients ' family doctor in the specified row, giving the serial number, and the anticipation of possible service. 204. the Agency shall inform the patient and the family doctor for a predictable time and treatment that will get elective health care services. 205. The patient and the medical establishment, which will provide for scheduled health care services, mutually agree on the exact time when the patient will be medical institution. Medical authority shall inform the Agency of this arrangement. 206. The patient arrives at the specified time medical institution to receive elective health care services. 207. The medical establishment and the patient may agree on other elective health care service, if: the 207.1. health care services at the scheduled time, it is not possible to provide a patient's State of health or from the medical authorities of the reasons; 207.2. patient good reason can not attend to get elective health care service, and he at least three days in advance is advised by the medical establishment.
208. If the medical establishment and the patient agree on other elective health care service, the medical establishment shall notify the Agency in writing. 209. If the patient does not arrive within the specified time, the medical institution to get elective health care services, the medical institution shall notify the Agency. The agency determines that the services of another time, the amendment of the line in the register and inform the patient and the family doctor. 210. A period of elective health care service to advise the patient of the outpatient treatment services physician specialist who will provide elective health care services. During the consultation the doctor specialist: 210.1. If necessary, carry out additional diagnostic studies; 210.2. assess the medical indications and contra-indications for scheduled health care services; 210.3. family doctor gives advice on patient care; 210.4. finding non-compliance with medical indications, provides the patient in writing a reasoned refusal of elective health care service and to inform the patient about the optimal treatment. Of the decision taken the doctor immediately inform the Agency in writing.
211. the Agency shall be deleted from the queue if the patient: 211.1. patient no longer requires the health care service and the patient written notice of their treatment, which will provide for scheduled health care services. The medical establishment shall notify the Agency in writing; 211.2. the relevant health services gets out of line, and the patient or third party making payment to the hospital, provides a full payment for the service; 211.3. it received this rule 210.4. the information referred to in subparagraph a; 211.4. patient died.
212. After elective health care service medical authority shall inform the Agency. 213. the Agency shall establish an elective health care services provided for the allocation of public funding in certain ways, as well as services, the evaluation of this rule and 198.3 198.2. criteria referred to, do systematic healthcare services process analysis. 214. the Agency shall inform the patient and treatment services for scheduled health care services changes, or the period of the postponement, stating the reasons. 215. at the request of a patient, the Agency shall inform him of the change in the row. 216. The Agency shall make the patient records on the line in the line in the registry, including the following information: 216.1. patient data (name, surname, personal code); 216.2. date when the patient is admitted to the line. 216.3. diagnosis, systematic health services and the medical establishment, which will provide the service; 216.4. sequence number line (in order of application) and elective health care service for the estimated date and time; 216.5. If elective health care service is suspended, the suspension and clarify the provision of that service.
217. the Agency shall update the register of existing row information: 217.1. excluded from the line of patients registry; 217.2. specify the patient data; 217.3. make changes to the services at the time and place; 217.4. Notes the proposed service and the method of payment.
218. the Agency monitors scheduled health care services providing process medical institution and, if necessary, prepare the amendments to the contract with the service provider. 219. as a matter of urgency in order To ensure the necessary follow-up of patients of health care services in orthopaedics (hip and knee arthroplasty), the Agency will create additional rows: 219.1. based on this rule 20.2 and 3 of the annex referred to in paragraph medical indications, that being the patient confirmed by medical institution created doctor konsilij; 219.2. based on this rule 20, paragraph 1, of annex a referred to in the medical indications, if the patient bear elective Arthroplasty costs 50% of the required health care services tariff (tariff includes the endoprotēz value).
220. as a matter of urgency in order To ensure the necessary follow-up of patients in health care services for Otorhinolaryngology (kohleār implantation of children), the Agency will create additional rows: 220.1. based on this provision 21.1 of the annex referred to in paragraph 1, the medical indications, that being the patient confirmed by medical institution created doctor konsilij; 220.2. as this provision 220.1. bottom-inclusion of patients referred to agencies created in the extra row successively include patients, based on this provision 21.2 and 4 of the annex referred to in paragraph medical indications, that being the patient confirmed by medical institution created doctor konsilij.
XIII. concluding issues 221. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 April 2005. 222. This rule 82.2. referred to services and service providers list for 2005, approved by the Minister of health. 223. Until 1 November 2005 this rule 84.1 and 52.3. in paragraph 90, 93 and 96 referred to health services tariffs, the 2005 health care services list for 2005, which include the provision of paragraph 6 of annex 1 in the diagnostic study set out in groups and this provision of the annex referred to in paragraph 7, as well as in annex 7 of these rules referred to in paragraph 2 of the health services tariffs 2005 established by the Agency and approved by the Minister of health. 224. the Agency, in accordance with chapter X of these rules under the health care price formula make this provision referred to in paragraph 223 health services tariff adjustment. The Ministry of health until 1 November 2005, submitted for approval to the Cabinet in this rule 82.2. referred to services and service providers, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 223 health services tariffs. 225. These rules that the family doctor also performs the function of primary health-care pediatrician and primary health care internist. 226. on 1 June 2005, the Agency's primary health care doctor do not register new paediatric primary health care and primary health care internist. 227. Be declared unenforceable: 227.1. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 October 1997, Regulation No 360 "Sickness of the creation and operation of rules" (Latvian journal, 1997, 280, 342./346.nr.; 2003; 2004, nr. 167.27.173. No.); 227.2. Cabinet of Ministers of 2 February 1999, the provisions of no. 35 "procedures are entitled to receive emergency medical assistance" (Latvian journal, 1999, 32/33.nr.; 2003, 167 no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 April 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 patient contributions amount (in LCY) 1.
The family doctor's visits, outpatient 0.50 2.
For secondary ambulatory health care outpatient doctor visits 2.00 3.
Day hospital treatment (for each day) 0.50 4.
The family doctor's home visit 2.00 5.
24-hour inpatient treatment, starting with the other day, but not more than 80.00 lats for each hospital admissions: 5.1.
regional multi purpose hospitals 5.00 5.2.
in specialized centres and specialist hospitals 4.00 5.3.
local multi purpose hospitals 3.00 5.4.
the rest of the hospitals and health centres 1.50 5.5.
Oncology treatment, onkohematoloģij treatment, alcohol, drugs, psychotropic substances and toxic addiction control programmes and for medical rehabilitation 1.00 6.
For outpatient and day hospital for diagnostic studies carried out: 6.1.
elektrokardiogrāfisk 0.50 studies 6.2.
Cardiac non-invasive functional studies 1.50 6.3.
the head and limbs of the major blood vessels in functional studies 1.00 6.4.
not iroelektrofizioloģisk studies 1.00 6.5.
functional gastro-intestinal examinations 2.00 6.6.
Endoscopic studies 3.00 6.7.
sonoskopisk studies 1.00 6.8.
radiographic studies without contrast medium 0.50 6.9.
radiographic studies with contrast 1.50 6.10.
in the radionuclide Diagnostics 1.50 6.11.
datortomogrāfisk studies without contrast medium 2.50 6.12.
datortomogrāfisk studies with contrast 5.00 6.13.
nuclear magnetic resonance studies without contrast medium 6.00 6.14.
nuclear magnetic resonance examination with contrast medium 9.00 7.
3.00 Health Minister g. Smith annex 2 Cabinet of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 health screening program 1. preventive examinations of children: 1.1 the first month of life: 1.1.1. family doctor made viewing home — once in the first three days after check-out of the maternity Department and once in the third week of life;
1.1.2. a certified or certified nursing assistant was looking at home — once in the first three days after check-out of a maternity unit and a further one time 10 days;
1.1.3. the fourth, fifth day of life, blood sampling and sending to phenylketonuria (FK) and innate hipotireoz screening (TSH), if this is not done during childbirth or in chapter is demand from national medical genetics Centre for further investigation;
1.1.4. imūnprofilaks in accordance with the national immunization programme;
1.2. the 1-6 months of age: 1.2.1. family doctor made viewing a medical practice;
1.2.2. a certified or certified nurse Assistant, home visit, if the child does not coming to view;
1.2.3. imūnprofilaks under the national programme of immunisation;
1.3.7-11 months of age: 1.3.1. certified nurses, certified medical Assistant or family doctor made viewing medical practice — twice during that period;
1.3.2. a certified or certified nurse Assistant, home visit, if the child does not coming to view;
1.4. the 12 months of age: 1.4.1. family doctor made viewing a medical practice;
1.4.2. determination of haemoglobin concentration in the blood;
1.4.3. certified nurse or certified medical assistant home visit, if the child does not coming to view;
1.4.4. imūnprofilaks under the national programme of immunisation;
1.5.13-24 months of age: 1.5.1. family doctor made viewing a medical practice: two times a year;
1.5.2. imūnprofilaks under the national programme of immunisation;
1.5.3. okulist inspection carried out (see the indicative test, squint angle with the shade and the Prism test, the eyeball movements, after a short cikloplēģij skiaskopij, ac in the bottom view, expanding the pupils);
1.6.2-6 year olds: 1.6.1. family doctor made viewing medical practice — once a year;
1.6.2. dental visit higiēnist — once a year;
1.6.3. okulist inspection carried out three years of age (comparative Visual acuity testing by E-letter table or drawing tables, squint angle with the shade and the Prism test, the eyeball movements, after a short cikloplēģij skiaskopij, ac in the bottom view, expanding the pupils);
1.6.4. okulist inspection performed before school 6-7 year olds (and near Visual acuity, stereoredz in the distance and binocular vision test, eye movement examination, the examination of the convergence angle with the shade of the squint and the Prism test, the eyeball movements, after a short cikloplēģij skiaskopij, ac in the bottom view, expanding the pupils);
1.6.5. imūnprofilaks in accordance with the national immunization programme;
1.7.7-18 years: 1.7.1. family doctor made viewing medical practice — once a year;
1.7.2. dental visit higiēnist — once a year;
1.7.3. in accordance with the national imūnprofilaks immunization programme.
2. Adult preventive screening: 2.1. family doctor made visitation time every year (except when the family doctor the patient has seen illness);
2.2. the imūnprofilaks in accordance with the national immunization programme;
2.3. cancer screening: 2.3.1. cervical cancer screening with the swab in the onkocitoloģisk women between the ages of 20 to 35 years conducted once a year. If the results obtained within limits, repeat the swab every three years. Women aged 35 to 70 years for cervical cancer screening with the swab out onkocitoloģisk once a year;
2.3.2. faecal examination for hidden blood every year from the age of 50 years;
2.3.3. breast cancer screening with mom-grāfij method for women aged 50 to 69 years: every two years;
2.3.4. prostate specific antigen (PSA) blood of men aged 50 to 69 years: every three years.
3. this annex 1 and 2 in the family doctor's viewing family doctor will assess the additional study and expert advice.
Health Minister g. Smith annex 3 Cabinet of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 pay outpatient laboratory study list no PO box
Manipulation code name of laboratory studies 1 2 3 1.
40001 capillary blood collection pipette with Pančenkov 2.
40002 Serum (plasma) gaining 3.
40003 blood draws with closed system a single tube 4.
40010 hemoglobin 5.
40011 hemoglobin using disposable cells 6.
40012 red cells (counting Chamber) 7.
40013 leucocytes (counting Chamber) 8.
40014 and erythrocyte Count morphology 9.
40016 erythrocyte sink rate, using special removal Kit (seditainer, etc.)
10.40017 platelets (counting Chamber) 11.
40018 Retikulocīt 12.
Retikulocīt – automated 40019 investigation with haematology analysers, 13.
40025 flowing blood time under Duke the method 14.
40028 blood clotting time according to Lee-White method 15.
40029 Haematocrit (HCT when setting the centrifuge) 16.
40040 blood test with a three-part Blood analyser the discriminatory 17.
40041 blood analysis with five-part Blood analyser discriminatory (in addition to not using codes, 40012 40010, 40013, 40014, 40017, 40029) 18.
40043 Not full blood analysis, identifying with the tester 19.
40085 Protrombīn and INR 20.
40086 Protrombīn complex and INR 21.
40087 activated partial tromboplastīn time the (APTL) 22.
40088 Fibrinogen 23.
40089 III Antitrombīn 24.
40090 Thrombin time 25.
40095 Fibrin degradation products 26.
40096 D-relating to Dimer (qualitative and semi-quantitative) 27.
40097 soluble fibrin monomer complexes 28.
40098 factor VIII activity detection for 29.
determination of factor IX 40099 30.
40100 factor VIII activity determination 31 C.
40105 factor IX activity determination of Age 32.
40106 factor XI activity detection for 33.
determination of protein C 34 40107.
determination of protein S 35 40108.
40109 Villebrand factor 36.
40115 Plazminogēn activity determination of 37.
determination of the concentration of Plazminogēn 40116 38.
40118 Heparin Discovery (quantitative) 39.
40119 protein C resistance test (APC-R) 40.
40123 D-dimēr (quantitative) 41.
40131 Protein (quantitative) (with pirogalol red reaction) 42.
40132 glucose (quantitative) 43.
40134 specific weight and glucose (high quality) 45.
40135 glucose and urine ketonviel 46 in.
40140 urine sediment quantitative investigations 47.
40148 urine analysis with teststrēmel (9-10 parameters) 48.
40149 the specific weight of urine with a Refractometer, urometr-49.
40150 urine sediment microscopy for standardised 50.
40161 hidden blood in the feces 52.
40164 Scrape from the folds in the spalīš perianālaj determination of 53 eggs.
40165 investigation for sticky Enterobioz with tape method 54.
40167 hidden blood (with teststrēmel) 55.
40168 Unicellular cyst and investigation of helminth enrichment method with 56.
40169 helminth through Kato method 57.
40170 Helmint and fragment detection 58.
40171 Unicellular parasites of the intestinal natīv and determination with Lugol's solution is painted in the 59 preparations.
40180 bile investigation microscopic (one serving) 60.
clinical analysis of Sputum 40183 61.
Eozinofil-white sputum-40184 62.
40188 investigation of prostate eksprimāt 63.
40190 material (nails, skin, hair) the investigation for the determination of 64 infections.
Iztriepj of bakterioskopij microflora of 40191 and sexually transmitted diseases for the detection of 65.
40193 examination of Mikobaktērij bakterioskopisk 66.
40194 a bakterioskopisk Mikobaktērij investigation method of enrichment with 67.
40300 determination of blood group ABO system with planes method (direct response) 68.
40301 determination of blood group ABO system with planes method (double-reaction) 69.
40302 Rh (D) signs with planes method 70.
40303 Rh (D) determination of gel-technical features of 71.
40304 determination of blood group ABO and Rh systems-gel technique 72 in.
40305 newborn imūnhematoloģisk investigation-gel technique (ID card A-B-AB-D (VI +)-ctl/ahg) 73.
40308 partial antieritrocitār antibody screening with indirect (IATA) anti-human globulin test tube method using a ADDLIS solution of 74.
40309 partial antieritrocitār antibody screening gel-technique with two skrīningeritrocīt samples (ID card LIST/Coomb) 75.
40310 partial antieritrocitār antibody titration with indirect anti-human globulin test (IAT) method using the tube of solution ADDLIS 76.
40315 partial antieritrocitār antibody titration technique with gel-one Antigen (ID card LIST/Coomb) 77.
40316 partial antieritrocitār antibody identification with ID panel gel-technique (ID card LIST/Coomb) 78.
40325 drop anti-human globulin test (DAT)-gel technique (ID card LIST/Coomb) 79.
40330 Krioglobīn (quantitative) 80.
40335 cold gel-aglutinīn detection technique in 81.
40336 ABO system antieritrocitār antibody titration serum 82.
the total protein in 83 41001.
41002 albumin 84.
41003 protein fractions in serum 85.
41004 urea 86.
41005 uric acid 87.
41006 creatinine 88.
41020 fosfotāz-89 alkaline.
41021 acid fosfotāz 90.
41022 AL a 91.
41023 AS a 92.
93. Gamma-41024 glutamīntransferāz
by 41026 Laktātdehidrogenāz 95.
41027 lipase 96.
41028 Laktātdehidrogenāz fraction of 97.
41030 Kreatīnkināz MB fraction of 98.
41031 Kreatīnkināz MB of weight 99.
41032 Cholinesterase is 100.
41033 fosfotāz fractions of alkaline 101.
Alpha-amilāz 102 41034.
41035 konvertāz 103 of angiotensin.
41045 total cholesterol 104.
41046 105 triglycerides.
41047 HDL-cholesterol (precipitation) 106.
41050 lipoprotein fractions of 107.
41052 Bilirubin fractions, 108.
41054 HDL-cholesterol (direct method) 109.
41055 LDL-cholesterol (direct method) 110.
41065 potassium 111.
41067 sodium 112.
41068 calcium 113.
41069 phosphorus 114.
41070 chlorides 115.
41071 iron 116.
41072 magnesium 117.
41073 iron binding ability to 118.
41081 ionized calcium 119.
41095 glucose blood 120.
41096 glucose loads of 121.
122. in Glikohemoglobīn 41097
41099 C peptide 123.
41100 insulin 124.
125. Mikroalbumīnūrij detection 41101
41102 glucose determination by single-use cells to 126.
41115 Antistreptolizīn (qualitative) 127.
41116 Antistreptolizīn (quantitative) 128.
129. Transferīn of 41117
41122 Ceruloplazmīn is 130.
131. Ferritīn of 41124
41125 CRO (high quality) 132.
41126 rheumatoid factor (high quality) 133.
41127 CRO quantitative 134.
41128 rheumatoid factor (quantifiable) 135.
41129 immunoglobulin light chains 136.
41130 Paraproteīn through imūnfiksācij-137.
41140 Trijodtironīn (T3) 138.
41141 Tiroksīn (T4) 139.
41142 the hormone Tireotrop 140.
41143 free tiroksīn (T4) 141.
41144 free trijodtironīn (T3) 142.
41150 Prolactin is 143.
41151 the hormone (FSH) Folikulstimulējoš 144.
41152 Luteinizētājhormon (LH) 145.
41153 oestradiol 146.
41154 testosterone 147.
41155 progesterone 148.
41164 Horiongonadotropīn to 149.
41172 the hormone Somatotrop 150.
41173 Cortisol to 151.
41175 to 152 Parathormon.
41176 Adrenokortikotrop the hormone (ACTH SEE SECTION) 153.
41184 Ciclosporin A (Sandimun) – 154 radioimunoloģisk method.
determination of Ethanol by enzymatic 41189 155.
Vitamin B12 156.
41209 Erythropoietin for 157.
41223 reduced glutathione 158.
41230 ekspresdiagnostik syphilis (VDRL, RPR, SED) 159.
41231 syphilis ekspresdiagnostik quantitative method (RPR, VDRL title SED) 160.
41232 syphilis-TPH a 161.
41233 syphilis-TPH a quantitative method (the title) 162.
41234 Plating for gonorrhea (negative) 163.
41235 on gonorrhea Culture (positive) 164.
41236 pale treponemal immobilization reaction (Nelson test) 165.
41237 Imūnfluorescenc's reaction to syphilis, toksoplazmoz, 166.
41240 Chlamydia detection by direct method (TIFR) imūnfluorescenc-Antigen 167 MOMP.
detection of Chlamydia 41245 with direct method (TIFR) imūnfluorescenc-MOMP antigens for women (from the cervical canal and the urethra) 168.
41247 Plating on Mycoplasma 169.
on the culture of 170 41248 ureaplazm.
41251 Imūnfluorescenc response to the syphilis IgM antibodies (VFR ABS. IGM) 171.
41253 Imūnfermentatīv analysis of syphilis diagnosis 172.
41254 Imūnfermentatīv analysis for the detection of chlamydia IgG 173.
41255 Imūnfermentatīv analysis for the detection of chlamydia Iga 174.
41260 plating pathogenic skin, hair, nail fungus discovery to 175.
41263 toksoplazmoz of IgM anti-176.
41264 anti-IgG of 177 toksoplazmoz.
41279 anti-Hg Ehrlichi sp. IGM 178.
41280 anti Borrelia burgdorferi IgG 179.
41281 anti Borrelia burgdorferi IgM-180.
41283 anti-Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgG 181.
41284 anti-Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgM 182.
41286 Gonorrhea detection method of calling "Gen-Probe" 183.
41287 Chlamydia trachomatis detection method "Gen-Probe" 184.
41290 anti-Chlamydia pneumoniae IgG (ELISA) 185.
41291 anti-Chlamydia pneumoniae IgM (ELISA) 186.
41301 HBS Ag 187.
41302 anti-HBS (qualitative) 188.
41303 anti-HBS (quantitative) 189.
41304 HBS Ag (confirmatory test) 190.
41305 HBS Ag (ekspresdiagnostik) 191.
41306 HBV DNA 192.
41307 anti-HAV IgM 193.
41308 anti-HAV 194.
41309 anti-HCV 195.
41310 anti-HCV (WB) (affirmative) 196.
41317 HCV RNA (PCR) 197.
41320 anti-HCV IgM 198.
anti-HBc IgM 41321 199.
41322 anti-HBc IgG 200.
41323 anti-HBE 201.
41324 HBE Ag 202.
41325 HDV Ag 203.
41326 anti-HDV IgM 204.
41327 anti-HDV IgG 205.
preparation of the material under consideration 41328 (bonus codes, the 41303, at 41302 41306, 41308 41309 41310 41307,,,,,,, 41319 41316 41317 41318, 41320, 41322 41323 41324 41321,,,,,,, 41325 41326 41327 41401, 47035, 47038 41405, 47039, 47043, 47044,,,,, 47057 47052 47054 47055, 47058, 47059, 47065, 47066) 206.
41401 anti HIV 1/2 (IFA) (without price diagnostikum) 207.
41404 antibodies against HIV-1 or HIV-2 (the Western blot confirmatory test –) (without price diagnostikum) 208.
41405 anti HIV 1/2 ekspresdiagnostik (with diagnostikum price) 209.
Onkocitoloģisk from the swab 42003 cervical and mugurēj the arches (one product) 210.
42004 Cytological studies of cervical canal (three preparations) 211.
42005 Cytological studies of uterus (three preparations) 212.
42006 Cytological studies of abdominal cavity, pleural and Douglas (three preparations) (serous fluid in the cavity) 213.
42007 Cytological studies of specific therapy (radiation, hormones or chemotherapy) (three preparations) 214.
42008 urine or bladder washings for cytology studies (five preparations) 215.
42012 Bronhoskopij necessary material cytological investigation (three preparations) 216.
42013 Footprint or scrape of the skin or mucous membrane damage of cytological investigation (two preparations) 217.
42014 cytological swab from the mammary glands (one product) 218.
biopsy and surgery material 42015 footprint cytological investigation of 219.
42016 Formations and organs of cytological investigation of punktāt (three preparations) 220.
44001 blood on the microbial culture-negative 221.
44002 blood on microbial culture-negative (with BACTEC) 222.
blood on the microbial inoculum 44003-positive 223.
44004 blood on microbial culture-positive (BACTEC) 224.
44008 wound separation, cavities punktāt, exudation, iztriepj (including neck and nose), washings and other material plating aerobic and anaerobic microflora optional determination-negative 225.
44009 wound separation, cavities punktāt, exudation, iztriepj (including neck and nose), washings and other material plating aerobic and anaerobic microflora optional detection-positive 226.
44015 urine plating microflora and count the number of micro-organisms-negative 227.
44016 urine plating microflora and microbial detection – positive number 228.
sputum culture of microflora 44017 determination-negative 229.
sputum culture of microflora 44018 detection-positive 230.
44025 faecal Enterobacteriaceae or subculturing. determination of micro-organisms-negative 231.
44026 faecal Enterobacteriaceae or subculturing. determination of micro-organisms-positive 232.
44027 faecal Enterobacteriaceae or subculturing. determination of micro-organisms-positive (identification using computerized identification systems) 233.
44028 faecal pathogen inoculum in the intestinal microflora – the negative determination of 234.
44029 faecal pathogen inoculum in the intestinal microflora – the determination of positive (Shigella, salmonella identification to serogrup) 235.
faecal pathogen inoculum 44030 gut microbial detection – positive (Shigella, salmonella serovar identification to) 236.
selection of the plating 44031 faecal e. coli detection-negative 237.
44046 Plating from the neck and nose for detection of c. diphtheriae – negative 238.
44047 Plating from the neck and nose for detection of c. diphtheriae – positive 239.
44048 Plating from the neck and nose for detection of c. diphtheriae-positive (identification using the computerised system) 240.
44049 Plating of cervical detection of n. meningitidis carrying discovery – negative 241.
44050 Plating of cervical detection of n. meningitidis carrying discovery – positive (no serological detection of n. meningitidis tipēšan) 242.
44051 Plating of cervical detection of n. meningitidis carrying discovery – positive (with n. meningitidis serological tipēšan) 243.
44055 Plating b. pertussis and b. a determination of parapertuss-negative 244.
44056 Plating b. pertussis and b. parapertuss a positive determination of 245.
Beta-haemolytic 44057 plating for the detection of Streptococcus pneumoniae – negative 246.
44058 Plating beta haemolytic Streptococcus, the detection of positive (to the Lensfild group identification) 247.
44059 Plating from the neck s. aureus carrying discovery – negative 248.
44060 Plating from the neck s. aureus-positive determination of carrying 249.
44064 plating Candida fungal genus discovery – negative 250.
44065 plating Candida fungal genus discovery – positive 251.
the sensitivity of micro-44082 determination against antibiotic substances agar diffusion method by using disk to 252.
44105 plating of the genus Candida fungal detection-positive (identification using a computerized identification system) 253.
the sensitivity of micro-44106 determination against antibiotic substances (using the computerised system) 254.
44107 plating ureoplazm and Mycoplasma sensitivity to medications 255.
44108 Helycobacter pylori antibody against the determination by quick method to 256.
44110 agglutination reaction in cases of bacterial infection (e.g., pertussis, brucellosis, tularemia) 257.
44115 HA response in cases of bacterial infection (e.g. salmonellosis, dysentery, yersiniosis, pseidotuberkuloz) 258.
44116 serological antibody response to y. enterocolitica and y. pseudotuberculos of 259.
the material preparation of 44117 first bacteriological analysis laboratory (serological analysis).
260. in the preparation of the material under consideration 44118 to each subsequent analysis laboratory of bacteriology (serological analysis).
261.44119 Elisa IgG specific response classes antibodies against diphtheria toxin-262.
44126 feed preparation of micro-organisms in the genus Mycobacterium growing of 263.
the material handling 44127, inoculation and grown colonies to the Mycobacterium genus microscopy for micro-264.
45001 tuberculosis diagnosis with plating system BACTEC 265.
45002 the genus Mycobacterium detection sensitivity of micro-organisms to medications in row 1 with the BACTEC system 266.
45003 genus Mycobacterium detection sensitivity of micro-organisms to the line 1 and 2 medications with the BACTEC system 267.
45004 diferenciāltest micro-organisms Mycobacterium genus (NAP) with the BACTEC system, 268.
45005 Mycobacterium genus micro-determination of sensitivity to pirazinamīd (PZ) with the BACTEC system 269.
45006 genus Mycobacterium detection sensitivity of microorganisms to medications in row 1 on the rigid 270 feeds.
45007 genus Mycobacterium detection sensitivity of micro-organisms from row 2 to hard drugs feeds 271.
45008 the sensitivity of micro-organisms of the genus Mycobacterium detection against 1 and 2 rows on hard drugs feeds 272.
micro-organisms Mycobacterium genus 45009 sensitivity detection to row 2 medicines with the BACTEC system 273.
Mycobacterium genus 45010 micro-determination of sensitivity to one medication with the BACTEC system 274.
The genus Mycobacterium microscopic investigation of micro-organisms with fluorescent method for 275.
Mycobacterium genus 45012 micro-determination of sensitivity to one medication to rigid feeds 276.
45014 hard Lēvenštein-Jansen's medium preparation of 277.
46010 T and B lymphocyte subpopulācij (one position) 278.
46015 CD3 + CD19 + cells and determination of 279.
46016 CD4 + and CD8 + cell detection 280.
T and B cell 46017 surface receptor (CD3, CD4, CD8, CD19 +, CD3/CD16 56 HLA-DR, HLA-DR) (citofluorimetrij) 281.
46051 immunoglobulin G (A, M) 282.
46054 circulating imūnkompleks (HOW) does not felometrisk in 283.
of immunoglobulin Ig 46057 no felometrisk (turbidimetrisk) 284.
determination of IgE Immunoglobulin 46059 (ELISA) 285.
46060-specific IGE detection (panel-5 Ag) 286.
Specific IGE determination in 46065 (panel 12 Ag) 287.
detection of specific IGE 46066-20 single Antigen panel 288.
total and specific 46067 IGE (IGE + total IGE specific) (ELISA) 289.
46070 complement components (C) 3 no felometrisk (turbidimetrisk) 290.
Complement component 4 C 46071 no felometrisk (turbidimetrisk) 291.
Cistatīn determination of 292 C 46074.
46075 amiloīd determination of the Serum (A) 293.
determination of HEPA-46085 2 cell culture (screening-indirect imūnfluorescenc) 294.
determination of HEPA-46086 2 cell culture (titration-indirect imūnfluorescenc) 295.
46087, SM, GPC, LKM, AM discovery aspects of tissue (screening-indirect imūnfluorescenc) 296.
46088, SM, GPC, LKM, AM discovery aspects of tissue (titration-indirect imūnfluorescenc) 297.
46089 ANC detection (screening-indirect imūnfluorescenc) 298.
46092 anti DNA antibody detection (quantitative) 299.
46104 EN screening and Ana HEP-2 cell determination in the cultures of 300.
46107 antibody against Helicobacter pylori IgM detection (ELISA) 301.
Antitireoidāl antibody detection 46108 (indirect imūnfluorescenc) 302.
46110 Autoantiviel against tireoglobulīn, the determination of the 303.
46115 Antimikrosomāl antibody (ELISA) 304.
anti-gliadīn antibodies 46116 (IgG) 305.
46117 anti-gliadīn antibodies (IgG) 306 determination.
anti-gliadīn-46118 antibodies (IGA) 307.
46120 anti-adrenāl antibody (indirect imūnfluorescenc) 308.
46132 TSH receptor antibodies in 309.
46145 oncological patients ' immunological Diagnostics with tumor marker (without reagent) 310.
46146 oncological patients ' immunological Diagnostics – the second marker (without reagent) 311.
oncological patient 46147 immunological Diagnostics – third marker (without reagent) 312.
the 313 CYFR 46148.
46149 SCC 314.
46151 Alpha-FP 316.
46152 CEA 317.
46153 CA-125 318.
46154 CA 19-9 319.
46155 NGE 320.
46156 PSA 321.
46157 PS (free) 322.
46158 MCA, CA 15-3 323.
Beta 2 of 324 46159 mikroglobulīn.
47026 Rotavirus Ag 325.
47035 IgM class antibodies to tick-borne encephalitis virus 326.
47038 anti-CMV-IgG 327.
anti-CMV-IgG 47039 (quantitative) 328.
anti-CMV-IgM 47040 329.
47042 anti-EBV IgM 330.
anti-EBV IgG 47043 331.
47044 anti-EBV IgG (quantitative) 332.
47045 anti-EBV total 333.
47050 antibodies to EBV nuclear antigen (EBV-EBN total) 334.
Paul-test 335 Bunell 47052.
47053 anti-herpes simplex (I), (II) IgM 336.
47054 anti-herpes simplex I, II IgG 337.
47055 anti-IgG herpes simplex I, II (quantitative) 338.
anti-Varicell-47056 Zoster (VZV) IgM-339.
anti-Varicell-47057 Zoster (VZV) IgG-340.
anti-Varicell of 47058 Zoster (VZV) IgG (quantitative) 341.
47059 virus IgG class antibodies specific to (tick encephalitis virus) 342.
rubella IgG 47061 anti-343.
47062 rubella IgM anti-344.
47065 virus specific IgG class antibodies (mumps virus) 345.
Virus-specific IgM 47066 class antibodies (mumps virus) 346.
48002 anti-Trichinella spiralis 347.
48003 Echinococcus anti-sp. (Ag) 348.
Compatible with the trofozīt of lambli 48004 and cyst Age 349.
48005 and Lamblij determination of helminth in preparation for native bile and sediment (one serving) 350.
anti-Toxocar-48006 Canis 351.
anti-48007 Echinococcus (HA) 352.
demodekoz, dziedzerērc 48010 investigation of 353.
Materials check-out Inves 48013 from one focus to identify pathogens in skin, hair, nail fungus or dziedzerērc, or mite 354 scabbers.
Materials check-out Inves 48014 from multiple sources (average 2-3 foci) to identify pathogens in skin, hair, nail fungus or dziedzerērc, or mite 355 scabbers.
taken from the foci 48015 several materials (nails, skin, hair) investigations to identify fungi 356.
determination of the amino acid spectrum 49001 blood with liquid chromatography 357.
determination of the amino acid spectrum 49002 urine by liquid chromatography of 358.
determination of the amino acid spectrum 49003 amniotisk liquid with liquid chromatography 359.
49004 carbohydrate thin layer chromatography urine 360.
49005 carbohydrate TLC's blood serum in 361.
neonatal screening of phenylketonuria 49006 362.
49007 newborn screening for congenital hipotireoz of 363.
PAPP-A 49008 determination in serum of pregnant women at risk first trimester 364.
49009 free beta-horionisk in determination of serum gonadotrophin in at-risk pregnant women in the first and second trimester 365.
49010 Alpha-fetoproteīn and free-horionisk in the determination of serum gonadotrophin in at-risk pregnant women in the second trimester (pregnant women screening of two Biochemical marker for fetal Trisomy risk percentage) 366.
49015 Alpha-fetoproteīn detection in serum of pregnant women at risk (prenatal screening the fetal neural tube defects detection) 367.
49016 Alpha-fetoproteīn discovery amniotisk liquid risk groups pregnant women 368.
organic acids spectrum 49017 detection in urine with gas chromatography 369.
49021 Mukopolisaharīd (MP) screening and quantitative spectrometric determination in the urine in 370.
49025 genome DNA extraction of 371.
49030 DNA analysis using polymerase chain reaction, 372.
49031 genomic DNA extraction from Guthrie to 373 papīrīš.
49032 gene mutation by DGG selective screening analysis 374.
49033 SMA gene mutation detection of 375.
49034 Fenilalanīnhidroksilāz synthase gene mutations (one mutation) 376.
49035 medium length Acyl dehydrogenase gene (A)-what is mutation detection K329 377.
49036 Fragile X syndrome in the selective screening by PCR method in 378.
49038 rough cell fluorescent in situ hybridisation methods (cost per one of the pathology of the plaintiff) 379.
In addition to the number of chromosome 49040 fluorescent in situ hybridisation methods (cost of one patient one pathology) 380.
49048 blood and bone-marrow chromosome analysis of culture with the standard method (one patient) 381.
49049 Amniocīt cultural analysis of chromosomes (one patient) (prenatal diagnosis in) 382.
49050 chorionic villus biopsy cultures chromosome analysis (cost per patient) (prenatal diagnosis in) Health Minister g. Smith annex 4 Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 Diagnosis and Syndrome group whose treatment requires dynamic observation of rehabilitation services in the form of 1. Congenital and acquired organic (e.g., traumatic, infectious, intoxication, somatogēn) nervous system damage effect: cerebral hemorrhage in 1.1 and other paralytic syndromes (G 80-83.9 G) 1.1.1. the child in cerebral: a stroke (G 80-80.9);
1.1.2. other paralytic syndromes (G 81-83.9 G) with spinal cord injury-in the first three years after the acute period with control once a year;
1.1.3. If a initiated therapy botulinum toxins;
1.2. spinal cord injury effects (91.3)-the first three years after the acute period — 1-2 times a year (temporarily);
1.3. intrakraniāl wound consequences (90.5) — up to two years after the injury;
1.4. congenital malformations of the nervous system (Q 01-Q 07.9) — up to two years after surgery;
1.5. encephalopathy, up to one year of age (G 93.1) — threatening children in cerebral stroke (G 93.1);
1.6. the nerve, nerve roots and Plexus lesions (G-50 G 59.8) — up to two years after the injury;
1.7. cerebrovaskulār disease (I-60 (I) 69.8) consequences if launched botulinum toxins therapy;
1.8. consequences of head and spinal cord tumor surgery (G 99.8);
1.2. multiple sclerosis (35 G).
2. Orthopaedic diseases with movement and support organ function disorder, surgical diseases, anatomical defects and deformities: congenital malformation and 2.1 deformation (Q 65-Q 65.9) — after operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.2. other congenital deformities of feet (Q 41.5) after operative treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.3. congenital scoliosis and deformation of the vertebral column (Q 67.5) — after the operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.4. other congenital musculoskeletal deformities (Q-Q 68.0 70.9) – operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.5. congenital upper and lower limb malformation (Q 71-Q 74.9) — after the operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.6. congenital vertebral column and chest bone abnormalities (47.2-Q Q 76.9) — after operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.7. other joint damage (M, M, 24.5 24.6) — after the operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.8. dorsopātij (M, M-26.1 25.5 24.9 M) — after the operational treatment until the end of growth — once a year;
2.9. the osteohondropātij juvenil (91.1 M) — after operational treatment until the end of growth every year.
3. Internal organs diseases: ischemic heart disease, 3.1 (I-I, I 15.7 14.8 13.0) — pēcinfarkt in the period, after three and six months;
3.2. condition after surgical heart operations (97.0-60.3. (I) (I)) — after six months and years;
3.3. asthma bronchial (28.0-J J 28.5);
3.4. diabetes (E 10-E 14).
4. Ophthalmological and CNS diseases with complete or partial vision loss: 4.1 innate eye malformations (Q 11.2 Q-15.9);
4.2. visual impairment and blindness (H-53 H 54.7);
4.3. prematurely born children retinopātij (H 21.8);
4.4. the inherited retinal Dystrophy (H 35.5).
Health Minister g. Smith annex 5 cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 outpatient physical medicine manipulation no PO box
Manipulation of code manipulation name 1.
05016 electrophoresis 2.
05017 cavities and electrophoresis of the eyes 3.
Transkutān in elektroneirostimulācij-05021 (TEN) 4.
05023 Fonoforēz 5.
05024 Diadinamisk power (DD) 6.
05025 DDS-forēz 7.
the Sinusoidal modulated current 05026 (SMS) 8.
05027 SMS-forēz 9.
10. Darsonvalizācij 05031
11. Induktotermij 05035
05036 Ultraīsviļņ therapy 12.
05038 centimeters wave therapy 13.
05039 Decimetre-wave therapy 14.
05041 variable magnetic field therapy 15.
05042 permanent magnetic field therapy 16.
05044 ultrasonic therapy, 17.
Aerosolterapij 05045 (inhalation) 18.
Ultraviolet irradiation 05047 19.
laser therapy 05048 20.
05049 Magnetolāzer therapy 21.
05053 paraffin-ozokerite therapy 22.
05102 General massage medicines up to one year of age 23.
05103 paediatric General massage of one to three years of age 24.
05104 General massage medicines from three to 12 years of age, Health Minister g. Smith annex 6 Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 Health Minister g. Smith annex 7 Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 for temporary care 1. temporary patients taken care episodes, except the 4-way (preventive inspections and examinations) episodes of care, family doctor pay care episodes.
2. temporary patients carried out preventive inspections in accordance with Annex 2 of these regulations, inspections and pirmsvakcinācij vaccination, according to the national immunization program (4-way care episodes) pay according to health-care services.
3. For temporary care pays out a sum of money (kapitācij money, bonuses, pay for manipulation, for temporary care) calculated a family doctor, at which the patient is registered, without affecting the amount of the fixed payment practices.
4. If the patient is not registered to any family physician on temporary care pays health compulsory insurance State Agency resources are scheduled for payment for non-registered patient care.
5. Additional fee for point 1 of this annex these events family doctor pay for short-term patients carried out manipulation manipulation under the list of family physicians are paid.
6. If the family in the absence of the doctor to his patients have registered for the health care services provided by family physicians, this substitute care not paid as temporary care.
7. If the family doctor patient who does not meet the criteria of the patient temporarily sent to a specialist, the specialist services of the sender pays a sum of money calculated (kapitācij money, bonuses, pay for manipulation, pay for the temporary care of patients).
8. If the family doctor-patient temporarily sent to a specialist elective service for specialist services in charge of dispatching the calculated amounts of money (kapitācij money, bonuses, pay for manipulation, pay for the temporary care of patients).
9. Patients who do not meet the criteria of the patient a temporary primary health care services for a fee.
Health Minister g. Smith Annex 8 Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 primary health care resource allocation formula 1. Council of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 "health care organization and financing arrangements" referred to in paragraph 18.104.22.168. primary health care funding intended for the calendar year, not less than 11% planned to shift the payment for dental services for children under the age of 18 years and a maximum of 89% in the rest of the primary health care.
2. consumption coefficients of primary health care, on the basis of health care data information system data, health compulsory insurance State Agency calculated every two years by the State on 31 December of the previous year, taking into account the age and number of visits in each age group.
3. Patients shall be divided into the following age groups: 3.1 to 1 year of age;
3.2.1 to 7 years;
3.3.7 to 18 years;
3.4.18 to 45 years;
3.5.45 to 65 years;
3.6.65 years and older.
4. on the basis of health care data information system data on outpatient visits, retrieves the outpatient visits to the family doctor for each age group and country together.
5. The number of patients whose passport is a personal code and registered in the population register, in each age group and country together is determined by the situation on 31 December of the previous year.
6. the number of visits divided by the number of patients in each age group, where a passport is a personal code and registered in the population register, each age group obtained the absolute consumption ratio and national average absolute consumption factor (number of visits per patient, which is the passport of the person code, and who are registered in the population register) a year.
7. the Share of each age group the absolute consumption factor with the average consumption rate of each age group obtained primary healthcare services consumption factor (ki1 ... 6). 8. Primary health care funds about a year together (without the funding provided for payment for dental services) is calculated using the following formula: 8.1. calculation of primary health care services in the country (Cp): Kp = (n1 x n2 x n3 ki1 ki2 + x + ki3 ki4 x + x + n4 n5 n6 ki5 ki6 + x), where n 1 ... 6: number of participants in the relevant age group in the country as a whole;
ki1 ... 6 — the age group of the population primary health care service utilization the consumption factor;
8.2 calculation of primary health care services in the territory of Kr (1 .. 5): Kr (1 .. 5) = (x z1 z2 z3 ki1 ki2 + x + x + x + kI3 ki4 ki5 z4 z5 z6 ki6 x + x), where z1 ... 6: the number of players in the area concerned in the relevant age group;
8.3. the amount of funds primary health care in the territory is calculated by multiplying the primary health care services in the territory of Kr (1 .. 5) with liquidity of about primary health care a year (L) and dividing by primary health care services in the country (Cp): Lr (1 .. 5) = Kr (1.5) x L: Kp, where Lr (1 .. 5) — the amount of money (in dollars) to primary health care in the territory concerned;
L — cash amount (in LCY) for the primary health care in a year.
Health Minister g. Smith Annex 9. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 manipulation, for which the family doctor is paid no PO box
Manipulation of name manipulation code diagnosis specialist, which paid for the manipulation of 1 2 3 4 5 1.
Urine analysis with teststrēmel in B15 – C00 – 40148 B18, C97, E10, E27, E79, E83, I10-(I) 15.9, I25-(I) 50.9, K71-K74, M30-Gigagset M34, N11, N18-N04-N30, N40, T66, Z34 family physician primary health care therapist (therapist) primary health care pediatrician (a pediatrician) 2.
Hemoglobin-D89, M16, D45 40010 M47, a family doctor, the therapist Z34 3.
Total cholesterol 41045 E03-E, E10-03.8 E27, I10-(I) 15.9, I25-(I) 50.9, I60-(I) doctor of the family therapist 70.2 pediatrician 4.
Glucose blood 41095 E10-E15, E 23.2, I10-I 15.9, Z34 family doctor the therapist pediatrician 5.
Uterine mass correction, put rings 16010 family physician 6.
The elbow or knee puncture 03180 family doctor 7.
Uterine spiral withdrawal 16016 family physician 8.
Women's diseases and childbirth specialist or family physician performed preventive 01004 family doctor 9.
The doctor performed the primary view, launching a pregnant woman her family doctor dispanserizācij-01070 10.
Investigation and consulting during pregnancy 01071 family doctor 11.
Head, shoulder, hip or body doughnut bandage 03004 family doctor the therapist 12.
Joint stabilisation aid bandages 03006 family physician therapist 13.
Plaster longet, covering at least two large joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, foot), as well as a temporary bandage tipping 03015 family doctor in case 14.
Circular plaster casts (tutor) removing one wrist 03035 family doctor the therapist 15.
Circular plaster casts (tutor) remove the two joints 03036 family physician therapist 16.
Plaster casts (longet or splints) removing 03041 family doctor the therapist 17.
Local anesthesia for pain removal (per visit) 04011 family doctor 18.
Removal of foreign bodies from the eye conjunctival sack or mechanical 17123 family physician 19.
Removal of sulphur Cork (reciprocal) 18115 family doctor of 20.
Fixed removal of foreign bodies from the tunnel hears 18118 family doctor 21.
Bladder katetrizācij (without a single catheter) 19015 family doctor 22.
Bladder katetrizācij, using the hospital's family doctor 19016 paid 23.
Bladder katetrizācij by flushing, drug instilācij and/or sarecējum of the leaching behaviour of blood; a permanent catheter forcing 19017 family doctor 24.
Bladder flushing and/or instilācij, if inserted into a permanent catheter 19018 family doctor 25.
Small wounds the primary processing 20010 family doctor 26.
Small or large primary healing wound cleaning, pārsiešan (such as family doctor 20011 27.
Small wounds, including primary processing cut and wound closure 20012 family doctor 28.
A wound primary processing 20013 29 family physicians.
Thread or clamp removal from small wounds (one or more visits to a family doctor 30 20015.
The thread or strap of the removal of large wounds (one or more visits to a family doctor 20016 31.
Ligature removal of Ligature fistula without additional cut 20018 family physician 32.
Removal of foreign bodies, which is located under the skin or in the mucous membranes and the visible wound 20025 family doctor 33.
Medication administration, cavity lavage strutojoš wound abscesses and 20030 family physician 34.
Antirabisk work (first making) 20031 family physician therapist 35.
Vaccine against rabies 03102 family physician therapist 36.
With 12 leads ECG record 06003 I10-I50 family doctor the therapist 37.
With 12 leads ECG description 06004 family doctor Health Minister g. Smith 10. attachment Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 fixed allowances 1. family doctor's monthly fixed benefit on the Mainland population density: 1.1. areas where population density is more than 500 inhabitants per square kilometre,-not;
1.2. the areas where population density is from 100 to 499 inhabitants per square kilometre,-180 dollars a year (15 Lats per month);
1.3. the areas where population density is between 20 to 99 inhabitants per square kilometre,-300 Lats per year ($ 25 per month);
1.4. areas where the population density is less than 20 inhabitants per square kilometre,-480 dollars a year (40 Lats per month).
2. If the activities of a general practitioner in the Mainland has several administrative areas (city, County), setting this parish population density per square kilometre. Area (such as a city), where people care more for family doctors, be considered as a single territory with population density.
3. the premium shall be determined, if: 3.1 certified family physicians practice in the Agency and approved by the relevant local family doctor agreed activities in the Mainland;
3.2. family medical practice located in all family physician activities within the administrative territory of the Mainland, but he accepts patients only one administrative territory;
3.3. the doctor assumes all family physicians operating administrative areas of the Mainland, but a shorter time than would be required by administrative area population.
4. family doctor's monthly fixed premium for a family medical practice (business) distance to the hospital: 4.1 if the distance is less than 20 km,-not;
4.2. If the distance is from 20 to 40 km-240 dollars a year (20 lats a month);
4.3. If the distance exceeds 40 km – 480 dollars a year (40 Lats per month).
5. the distance to the hospital believes the distance from the locality in which the family medical practice, to the nearest regional multi purpose hospital or local multi purpose hospital.
6. If the activities of a general practitioner in the Mainland is more administrative areas with multiple medical institutions (doctorate, ambulance, feldšer-midwives points), the fixed premium fixed for each administrative area.
7. If the activities of family physicians in the Mainland has more certified practice sites (doctorate, dispensaries, feldšer, midwives point), the fixed premium fixed for each practice.
8. Bonus for distance to the hospital does not determine if: 8.1. family doctor certified practice is not within the Agency and approved by the relevant local family doctor agreed activities in the Mainland;
8.2. the certified family physicians practice sites are located in all family physician activities within the administrative territory of the Mainland, but he accepts patients only one administrative territory;
8.3. the doctor assumes all family physicians operating administrative areas of the Mainland, but a shorter time than would be required by administrative area population.
9. family doctor's monthly fixed benefit for each family doctor's list of registered children under the age of 18 years is 0.12 Lats per month.
10. family doctor's monthly fixed premium for a family doctor's certificate 20 lats. This premium receives only those family physicians whose patients age structure meets the following criteria: 10.1. at least 30% of the registered patients are older than 18 years;
10.2. at least 10% of the registered patients are under the age of 18 years.
11. family doctor's monthly fixed benefit of social assistance institutions in inmate care is 0.20 dollars a month for each inmate.
12. family doctor's monthly fixed benefit for chronic care patients: no PO box
The premium for each patient (Lats per month) Diagnosis codes 12.1.
0.04 C00, C43, C44, C26, C17, C63, I09, I11, C68, I50, K50 12.2.
0.09 C04, C09, C15, C18, C54, C53, C76, E25, E27, I20, K74, M06, N18 12.3.
0.17 C20, C22, C32, not applicable, C50, C70, C90, C91, C67, C92, E84, G10, I05, I10, I25, N04, Z95 12.4.
0.30 C16, C25, C55, C56, C48, C31, C64, C74, C81, C 88, E10, E22, .02214179e23, F20, G70, J45, K51 12.5.
0.42 C12, C13, C34, C71, C72, C61, C39, C73, C82, E15, E83, G20, G40, M05, Gigagset M34 12.6.
0.53 C07, G35, M33, T66 12.7.
0.68 C37, C51, C57, C96, M32 12.8.
0.98 C45 C47, C66, 13. This annex referred to in point 12 of the premium family doctor receives only for those patients in the previous six months has visited his family doctor three times or more.
Health Minister g. Smith 11. Annex Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 family physician's assessment of the operation of the month variable payment 1. Family Doctor work activity assessed every month by applying the following parameters: 1.1. practices organization-chapter 50% of funds for monthly performance evaluations;
1.2. family doctor visits made by the number 1, 2, and 3. the type of care episode-chapter 25% of the funds for monthly performance evaluations;
1.3. your patient visits per month to 100 at a family doctor's registered patients, 25% of the funds separated on monthly performance evaluations;
1.4. the family doctor service of professionals pay a controlled balance as a percentage of the calculated monthly amounts.
2. Family doctor practices organization-primary health care services for patients of family physicians list patients registered, evaluated using the following criteria: 2.1 information available (by phone) patients on health care services;
2.2. the patient making time for family medical practice (business)-not less than 20 hours a week, scheduling the time for both the morning and evening hours;
2.3. individual patient making time for patients with previous recording (the time is balanced with the length of the line) and acute patients (without a trace). Acute patient making time every day – no less than an hour;
2.4. the distinction between time to provide advice on the phone;
2.5. home visits for patients working days – at least until 15:00.
3. paragraph 2 of this annex, All criteria listed in is valued the same. Family medical practice is complying with this annex referred to in paragraph 2, the criteria assessed as follows:
3.1. If the family doctor practices organization has found all practices criteria, describes the features of the work allocated to the Organization's compliance with the criteria in 100% of the cost;
3.2. If a discrepancy is found one practices intrinsic criterion of allocated funds, the eligibility of the costs 50%;
3.3. If a discrepancy is found several practices criteria, describes the features of the work allocated to the compliance of the organisation with no cost.
4. the assessment of each month shall be at least 1/3 part of the contractual relationship with the health compulsory insurance State Agency (hereinafter Agency) existing family physicians, four months to ensure all contractual relations with the Agency's existing family physicians practice evaluation.
5. Family doctor practices in a given pay period have not yet been assessed, the completeness of the corresponding practices describes the criteria and family physician work allocated resources for the Organization's compliance with the practice of the representative action criteria in 100% of the cost.
6. family medical practice summarizes the results of the evaluation practices organizational assessment questionnaire (table). Questionnaire for the family doctor and the signature of the authorised person of the Agency.
Table organization practices the evaluation questionnaire family medical practice (jobs) ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ check time ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __ no PO box
Condition rating ("0" or "1") comment 1.
Access to information (also by phone) for patients receiving health services arrangements 2.
Making time for the patient medical practice (business)-not less than 20 hours a week, scheduling time both in the morning and 3.
Individual patient making time for patients with a prior record and acute patients (without a trace). Acute patient making time every day – not less than 4 hours.
Practice working time – not less than 40 hours a week. Time the distinction between the provision of advice by phone 5.
Home visits for patients working days – at least until 15:00 6.
Primary health care services within five working days of the rating ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ (with words-meets/does not meet) family doctor _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ signature doctor expert ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ signature 7. family doctor made the number of visits per episode of care as a family doctor in the month of the performance evaluation assesses the following: 7.1 at a family doctor's registered number of patients recorded in the month concerned by the number of clients that the Passport is a personal code and registered in the population register on the twentieth of each month;
7.2. According to medical authorities, the information submitted on the Darbu (source of information – outpatient patient pass) for each family physician his patients made the calculation 1, 2 and 3 type the total number of episodes of care, these episodes in the corresponding total number of visits and number of visits per episode of care;
7.3. from the Agency, a division of the family physician ratios calculated the median (M) and its lowest limit limit – 0.75 M; 7.4. If the family doctor the calculated indicator is less than 0.75 M, calculate the amount of funds not paid;
7.5. If the family doctor estimated rate is 0.75 M or more, calculated on the amount of funds he paid in full.
8. the total general practitioner made visitors per month to 100 registered patients as family physician performance evaluations of the month shall be assessed using the following criteria: 8.1. According to medical authorities, the information submitted on the Darbu (source of information – outpatient patient pass) the calculation carried out by the family doctor to his patient visits, the registered population of all types (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) episodes of care;
8.2. using this annex 7.1 and 8.1. the indicators referred to in each family doctor visits is calculated per 100 at his registered patients;
8.3. the Agency's chapter of family physicians indicators calculated the median and its lowest limit limit – 0.75 M; 8.4. If the family doctor calculated indicator is less than 0.75 M, calculate the amount of funds not paid;
8.5. If the family doctor estimated rate is 0.75 M or more, calculated on the amount of funds he paid in full.
9. If the family doctor the controlled service professionals pay a monthly balance of funds exceeds 30% of the calculated amounts, family doctor's monthly operational analysis specialist services in the Agency's medical expert. Medical expert of the Agency shall take a decision on costs.
Health Minister g. Smith 12. attachment Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 family physician of the year performance evaluation of variable duty comparative assessment and allocation methodology 1 Agency estimates the family physician of the year performance indicators using the following assessment methodology: 1.1 collects outpatient patient pass information relating to each family physician services provided to patients and each family doctor magazine calculated indicators;
epidemiology of UR1.2.nov easy indicators according to table 1 of this annex;
table 1 health screening and examination criteria and requirements no PO box cover
Inspection or study age group frequency Span of 2005 1.
Patient cover from 18 years every year 60% 2.
The vaccination cover from 0 to 18 years under the national immunization program requirements, according to the national immunization program requirements 3.
Patronage and the preventive Checkup from 0 to 7 years according to the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 "health care organization and financing arrangements" annex 2 to 92% 4.
Onkocitoloģisk studies of women from 20 to 35 years once a year; If the result is normal, is repeated every three years, 40% from 36 to 70 years once a year 40% 5.
Investigation on hidden faecal blood from age 50 every year 40% 6.
Breast cancer screening with mammography method women from 50 to 69 years every two years for 10% each year. In table 1 of this annex that covers the pointer value, the Agency reviewed every two years, or depending on the medical technology and the introduction of amendments to the budget.
UR1.3.apr shall izmaksājamo of the annual performance evaluation by means of payment status on 31 December of the year being evaluated. Funds transferred to the family physician regardless of the legal status of family physician and jobs Exchange invaluable during the year (for example, the transition from the status of hospital workers, medical centres, doctorate in medical practice work, or vice versa) unless the contract between the family physician and his employer otherwise.
2. the annual performance evaluation of the payment means the Agency distributed according to family physician peer review activities annual indicators using the following methodology: 2.1 the family doctor's annual pay of quality directs 50% of the total estimated payment variable performance evaluation;
UR2.2.lai ensure a fair assessment of the annual allocation of funds for payment of three different types of family practice physician (family doctor, paediatric type type, intern type), all practices divided into three groups depending on the 0-18 year old proportion, subject to the following conditions: 2.2.1. family doctor type practice – the number of children is 10-70% of the total registered patient to the doctor;
2.2.2. Pediatric type practice – number of children make up more than 70% of the total registered patient to the doctor;
2.2.3. the type of practice intern – number of children make up less than 10% of the total registered patient to the doctor;
2.3. the following dear preventive work: 2.3.1 the patient covers the pointer;
2.3.2. the child examinations cover ratio;
2.3.3. implementation of the vaccination calendar (age groups and judged in the vaccination each year by the Agency);
2.3.4. two of the four cancer skrīningizmeklējum indicators (vērtējamo examinations of each year by the Agency);
2.4. annual performance evaluation of the calculated share of payments distributed according to table 2 of this annex and the family doctor to be paid to the amount of money on inspections, carried out by cancer skrīningizmeklējum and vaccination under the following conditions: 2.4.1. If the calculated figures are identical to those in the table of indicators cover or exceed the doctor receives 100% of the annual fee on the quality of the calculated;
2.4.2. If the calculated scores are between 80% and 100% of the table above covers the characteristics, family physician's annual fees for the quality of the calculated proportion of reduced proportionately;
2.4.3. If the calculated scores are lower than 80% of the magazines listed in the table, the doctor will pay for quality.
table 2 annual performance evaluation of the payment, the distribution of funds under the family medical practice type, no PO box
Family medical practice type of patient cover and 0-7 year old children view cancer skrīningizmeklējum vaccination 1.
Family doctor practice type 35% 50% 15% 2.
Pediatric practice in the type 30% 10% 60% 3.
Intern-type practices 65% 20% 15% Health Minister g. Smith annex 13. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 family doctor's nurse and physician's Assistant operating duty ratio 1. to ensure that the family doctor's nurse and physician's Assistant operations like operation conditions of equalization factor, which corresponds to a population density of family physician and physician assistant nurse reliant area: 1.1. in areas where the population density is greater than 500 235/km2 apply a factor of 1.0;
1.2. in areas where the population density is 100 to 499 people./km2, the factor of 1.2;
1.3. in areas where the population density is 20-99 people, the factor 1.3/km2;
1.4. areas with a population density of less than 20 people, the/km2 coefficient 1.4.2. If the family doctor or physician assistant nurse care without the urban area also has one or more parishes, battering areas determines the average density and the appropriate operating conditions apply equalization factor.
3. a city or County whose population care family physician with a family doctor or nurse Assistant, regarded as one of the territory with population density.
Health Minister g. Smith annex 14. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 recourse 1. application of the Regression coefficient coefficient applied to promote the family doctor service availability and quality.
2. Regression coefficient can be applied, if the family physician practice: UR2.1.kop the number of registered patients in front of more than 2000 of them children under the age of 18 is less than 1000;
UR2.2.kop the number of registered patients in front of less than 2000, of those children up to the age of 18 is more than 1000;
UR2.3.kop the number of registered patients in front of more than 2000 of them children up to the age of 18 is more than 1000.3. recourse to apply differentiated coefficients as follows: 3.1 regression coefficient 0.9:3.1.1. family doctor – for each registered patient ranges from 2001 to 2200;
3.1.2. the family doctor-for each child under 18 years of age ranged from 1001 to 1100;
3.2. the regression coefficient of 0.6:3.2.1. family doctor – for each registered patient ranges from 2201 to 2500;
3.2.2. family doctor – for each child under 18 years of age ranging from 1101 to 1300;
3.3. the regression coefficient: 0.3 3.3.1. family doctor – for each patient over 2500 registered;
3.3.2. family doctor – for each child under 18 years of age above 1300.4. If the patient corresponds to this annex referred to in point 2.1, the following conditions of the family doctor-patient regresēt calculation formula: Rr = (2000 + 0.6 x 0.9 x r1 + r2 + r3 x 0.3) that r1 – number of patients between 2001 and 2200 (the value can be from 1 to 200);
R2-patient between 2201 and 2500 (the value can be from 1 to 300);
R3-the number of patients above 2500 (the value can be from 1 to the number of actual).
5. If the patient corresponds to this annex referred to in point 2.2., the following conditions of the family doctor-patient regresēt calculation formula: Rbr = (1000 + 0.9 x r1 + r2 + r3 0.6 x 0.3 x) where: r1-patient between 1001 and 1100 (the value can be from 1 to 100);
R2-patient between 1101 and 1300 (the value can be from 1 to 200);
R3 – the number of over 1300 patients (the value can be from 1 to the number of actual).
6. If the patient corresponds to 2.3 of this annex the conditions referred to in the following family doctor-patient regresēt calculation formula: 6.1. According to paragraph 6 of this annex shall be calculated regresēt the number of children and the Rbr, for how is reduced the number of children registered in (Rb-Rbr);
the total number of 6.2.no registered minus the number of R that exceeds 1000. If the difference is more than 2000, perform regression calculation according to paragraph 5 of this annex, and, for how is reduced the number of registered (R-Rr);
total number of registered 6.3.no R robbed (Rb-Rbr) and (R-Rr) to obtain the total number of regresēt Rrk. 7. recourse to the application of the factor health compulsory insurance State Agency mutual agreement procedure prescribed by family physicians to inform and prepare the necessary amendments to the agreement on the provision of services.
Health Minister g. Smith annex 15. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 care episodes 1. Ambulatory health-care specialists work recordkeeping and payment for care episodes are broken down in the following ways: 1.1.1. type-care episode due to acute illness or injury;
1.2.2. type the episode in the context of care for the first time been diagnosed with chronic disease;
1.3.3. type-care episode, due to a previously diagnosed illness aggravated;
1.4.4. type-care episode due to preventive examinations, preventive examinations, the patronage of the vaccination;
1.5.5. type-care episode due to chronic illness or medical condition dynamic observation;
1.6.6. the way – a care episode due to 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. types of care episode unclassified reasons;
1.7.7. way-care episode due to the palīgkabineto of the services provided.
2.1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. types of care episodes used this table in all these ambulatory care specialists: no PO box
Specialty code name of Specialisation 1 2 3 2.1.
P 01 Internist 2.2.
P 35 occupational physicians 2.3.
PP 02 Hepatolog 2.4.
PP 03 Imunolog 2.5.
PP 09 occupational health doctor 2.6.
PP 11 Seksolog, seksopatolog 2.7.
(A) 011 cardiologist 2.8.
(A) Reimatolog 2.9.012
A Ftiziopulmonolog 2.10.013
(A) 014 Endokrinolog 2.11.
(A) a 2.12.015 Nephrologists
A Gastroenterolog 2.13 016.
P 44 geneticist 2.14.
P 02 family doctor 2.15.
P 15 pediatrician 2.16.
(A) No 151 onatolog 2.17.
(A) children's allergist 1510 2.18.
(A) children of 2.19.152 infektolog
(A) 153 children's cardiologist 2.20.
(A) the child is reimatolog 2.21 154.
A child of pneimonolog 155 2.22.
(A) children of 156 endokrinolog 2.23.
(A) children of 157 Nephrologists 2.24.
(A) children in 158 gastroenterolog 2.25.
A child of hematoonkolog 159 2.26.
P 16 oncologist 2.27.
Ķīmijterapeit is a 161 oncology 2.28.
162 (a) Oncology surgeon 2.29.
(A) 163 Oncology gynecologist 2.30.
P 17 of 2.31 Hematología.
P 20 neurologist 2.32.
P 21 child neurologist 2.33.
P 24 Infektolog to 2.34.
P venerolog to 2.35 27 dermatologist
PP 01 to 2.36 Allergist.
P Narkolog of 28 2.37
P 19 psychiatrist 2.38.
PP 12 Child psychiatrist, 2.39.
P 03 surgeon 2.40.
P 04 neurosurgeon 2.41.
P 05 thoracic surgeon 2.42.
P 06 heart surgeon 2.43.
P 07 vascular surgeon 2.44.
P 09 Plastic Surgeon 2.45.
10 Transplantolog to 2.46 p.
P 26 mouth, face and jaw surgeon 2.47.
P 08 Urolog of 2.48.
P 12 child surgeon 2.49.
P 14 maternity specialist gynecologist, 2.50.
(A) the child 141 gynecologist 2.51.
Traumatolog of ortopēd of 2.52 13 p.
P Otolaringolog in 23 2.53.
(A) Pedaudiolog of 232 2.54.
(A) Foniatr of 231 v.2.55.
P 22 an Ophthalmologist 2.56.
P 31 radiologist therapist 2.57.
50 doctor's Assistant (paramedic) 3.6 type of care episode used the family doctor, gynecologist, obstetrician, child psychiatrists, child psychiatrists and narkolog.
Health Minister g. Smith 16. attachment Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 manipulation, which carries a premium no PO box
Code name the doctor's specialty code 1 2 3 4 1. Gypsum, 03015 longet covering at least two large joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, foot), as well as a temporary bandage on the event, the P08, P09, P03, P13 P12 P11, 03016 2 upper arm bone fracture immobilization after Turner's methods, P11, P12, P13 P03 3.03017 plaster bandage RADIUS fracture case typical place, one wrist (wrist, knee) immobilization of P03 P11, P12, P13, 4.03018 plaster bandage of longet metatarsal bone fracture, P11, P12 case P03, P13 5. Foot and ankle joint 03019 immobilization with plaster for bone of the lower leg distal longet 1/3 in the event of breakage or other pathology case of the ankle joint in the area (such as a sprain of the ligaments), P11, P12, P13 P03 6.03028 circular plaster bandage on one wrist (tutor) P03, P12, P13 P08, P11, 7. Two plaster 03029 longet or circular plaster bandage , including two large joints P03, P12, P13, P11, P08 8.03030 circular plaster bandage three joints (gonit type bandage), P11, P12, P13 P03 9. Circular plaster bandages 03038 taxation both hip joints P11, P12, P13, P03 10. Retrobulbār anaesthesia 04002 one eye 11. P22 04012 peripheral nerve cord anaesthesia (also for spinal nerves) P03 P05, P06, P07, P04, P09, P11, P12 P08,, , P13, P14, P18 A162, A163, A141, P20, P21 P22 P23, P26,, 12. anaesthesia of leg Wire 04013 or hand finger P03, P09, P07, P04, P11, P12, P13, P18, P20, P21, A162 13.04014 nerve or nerve root runs in the base of the skull or anaesthesia anaesthesia retrobulbār skull base or retrobulbār anaesthesia (must show nerve or ganglion) P03 P05, P06, P07, P04, P09, P11, P12 P08,, , P13, P14, P18 A162, A163, A141, P20, P21 P22 P23, P26,, 14.-anesthetic taxation 04015 Plex (Plex-for example, axillar, cervical, brahial), P04, P09 P03, P12, P13, P18, P11, P20, P24 A162, 15 04020
Plex for anesthesia with the continuation of the catheter by entering a local feature with the anestētisk method of pēcinjekcij P12, P04, P09, P03, P11, P13, P18, P20, P25 A162, 16 with 12 leads ECG 06003 notation A011, P02, P15, A153 06005 ECG record 17 with less than 12 leads (from the limbs and/or chest, and neither does methods, etc.)
A011, P02, P15, A153 18.12 leads ECG with 06007 (children up to three years of age), P02, P15, A153 A011 19. with 12 leads ECG 06009 telephone transmission of ECG patient apartment to the Centre of distance, P02, P15, A011 A153 06013 ECG recorded 20 with a portable ECG machine at the patient's home, A011 P02, P15, A153 21. Central venous pressure in 06075 measuring P18 22. Premium to code 06076 61000 for catheter P18 23.07001 Vital capacity (doctor or nurse) A013 , A155, PP01, A1510 24. Expiration maksimumplūsm 07002 (IMP) Discovery (PEF-metrij) (doctor or nurse), A155, PP01 A013, 25 expiration 07003 A1511 maksimumplūsm (IMP) with the bronhodilatācij test, A155, PP01 A013, 26. External respiration A1512 07004 KPI (VC, FEV1 and Tiffn index) discovery and analysis, A155, PP01 A013, 27 external breathing A1513 07005 KPI (VC, FEV1 and Tiffn index) discovery and analysis with bronhodilatācij test A013 , A155, PP01, A1514 Spirogramm registration 28 07006 and analysis with displacement-time spirogrāf after "full program" (VC, FVC, FEV1, Tiffn index, SMES, F, MVV, respiratory reserve ratio, etc.)
A013, A155, PP01, 07007 Premium at 29 A1515 code 696, assessing with the computer, A155, PP01 A013, 07008 Premium at 30 A1516 code 696 on the bronhodilatācij test, A155, PP01 A013, 07009 Premium at 31 A1517 code 696 on oxygen utilization coefficient of PP01, A013, A155, 32 07015 A1518. Pneimotahogrāfij with flow-volume loops A013, A155, registrations, 33.07016 PP01 A1519 Pneimotahogrāfij with flow-volume loops and bronhodilatācij test A013 34. the A155 07017 Pneimotahogrāfij, with automatic datoranalīz for A013, A155, PP01, 35. Pneimotahogrāfij with A1510 07018 automatic datoranalīz and bronhodilatācij test, A155, PP01 A013, 07020 Spirogrāfij and 36 A1511. functional for an equivalent bronchodilator therapy, with prov effect evaluation to the code 695 for each additional to an equivalent bronchodilator A013, A155, PP01, 37. Spirogrāfij 07021 A1512 and functional with an equivalent bronchodilator therapy for prov effect evaluation to the code for each additional 701 an equivalent bronchodilator-A013 , A155, PP01, 38. Spirogrāfij 07022 A1513 and functional with an equivalent bronchodilator therapy for prov effect assessment, at code 703 for each additional to an equivalent bronchodilator A013, A155, PP01, 39.07023 A1514 non-specific airway reactivity measurement ("bronchial provocation test") with metaholīn inhalation (with pneimotahogrāf, with a computer program), A155, PP01 A013, A1515 pletizmogrāfij 40 whole-body-07025 A013, A155, PP01, 07026 A1516 pletizmogrāfij 41. Whole-body with bronhodilatācij test A013 , A155, PP01, 42. Bonus at A1517 07027 codes 649-696-703 for pretbaktērij and 700 filter application, A155, PP01 A013, 43. Transitional factors A1518 07028 (lung diffusion capacity), A155 A013 44. Premium to code 07029 691 and 693 for a child up to 10 years of age before the expiration of training determination of maksimumplūsm (medical professional training take 20-30 minutes before the test) A013 , A155, PP01, 07030 Premium at 45 A1510.694, 702 and 703 of the code on children up to the age of 10 before spirogrāfij training (pneimotahogrāfij) takes place (out of training medical staff for 20-30 minutes before the test), A155, A013, 46. Pneimotahogrāfij PP01 A1511 07031 with built-in datoranalīz program (children up to 10 years of age for the purpose of training (10-15 minutes) two days before it takes place). Bonus codes 691 and 693 to A013, A155 47.07043 sweat prov screening made by CF indicator (skin with cotton wool, distilled water and Aether, electrophoresis effect on the skin, chloride test patch sticking, sviedrēšan and sweat in the process evaluation of the results of the screening), A155 A013 08001 24 hours 48. esophageal and/or gastric pH-metrij adults with vienelektrod probe for reuse, 49 08002 24 A016 A158. hour esophageal and/or gastric pH-metrij for children with vienelektrod probe for reuse A016 A158 08003 24 hours, 50. esophageal and/or gastric pH-metrij adults with two electrode probe for reuse, A158 A016 51.08004 esophageal manometrij with water četrkanāl perfusion catheter for reuse, A158 A016 08005 Odds of sphincter 52. manometrij with water perfusion catheter is a single conduit for reuse, A158 53.08006 A016 Anorektāl the manometrij with water četrkanāl perfusion catheter for reuse, A158 A016 08007 lactose malabsorption 54. diagnostic with hydrogen elptest of A016 55. A158 08008 gut, disbakterioz with hydrogen elptest of diagnostics of the A158 08009 A016, 56. Oral cekāl transit time with hydrogen elptest of diagnosis, 08010 A016 A158 57. Esophageal manometrij with 8 channel water perfusion catheter A016, 08011-manometrij 58 Anorektāl A158. with 8 channel water perfusion catheter A016, 08012 24 hour A158 59. esophageal and/or gastric pH-metrij adults with 4 ektrod probe for reuse A016 A158 08013 24 hour, 60. esophageal and/or gastric pH-metrij adults with 3 ektrod probe for reuse, A158 A016 61. Portable elektrogastrogrāfij of A016 08014, 62. Anorektāl the A158 08015 sphincter vector volumetric with 8 channel catheter A016, A158 63. pH-metrij-08030 stomach one patient A016 A158 64. Endoscopic 08035, pH-metrij-M17 65.08036 gastric-esophageal reflux investigation (with tracking systems or computer system) A016 66. Automated A158, 08037 stomach pH-metrij for one patient, A016-08110 Rektoskopij A158 67. P03, P12 A016, A011, 68.13 c elptest of Helicobacter pylori 08140 discovery, 69 13 c A016 A158 metacetīn of elptest of 08141. liver function, determining the A158 70.13 c A016 08142 acetic acid elptest stomach evacuation functions detection, 71.13 c A016 A158 08144 mixed triglyceride lipase deficiency of elptest discovery, A158 10008 A016 72. stitch the skin test (prick test) with one allergen PP01 73.10009, skin stitch A1510 purity (prick test)-for each allergen, PP01 A1510 74. Skin puncture 10010 (prick test) made with one bee, WaSP venom dose allergens (including allergens price) A1510 75.10011 PP01, for each subsequent bee, WaSP venom dose allergens (including allergens price) A1510 76.10012 PP01, Stab-puncture test (prick-prick test) with one allergen, PP01.10013-77 A1510 Stab stab tests (prick-prick test) – for each additional allergen PP01 78.10022 A1510 Intrakutān, test made with one bee, WaSP venom dose (including allergens price), 10023 PP01 A1510 79. For each subsequent bee, WaSP venom dose infusion (including allergens price) A1510 80.10025 PP01, specific immunotherapy with allergens injection (hiposensibilizācij, for each injection), 81 10026 PP01. Specific immunotherapy A1510 with injections of allergens to bee, WaSP venom (hiposensibilizācij, allergen free prices) PP01 82. Skin, A1510 10037 applications test with UV irradiation of fotosensibilizācij diagnosis, one patient, 83.10038 A1510 Pneimotahogrāfij PP01 with auto datoranalīz in asthma patients before and after repeated injection immunotherapy PP01, the Nasal provocation 10041 A1510 84. test with allergen extract, clinical evaluation and rinomanometrij of PP01, 85.10043 A1510 provocations of the Oral test with the food or drug allergens PP01, 10044 A1510 86. "induced sputum" acquisition and preparation analysis PP01 87. the lumbar puncture, A1510 11001 execution (including anaesthesia) P20, P21 11002 88. execution of children lumbar puncture (including anaesthesia) P20, P21 89. Likvor dynamic provj 11003 test, bonus codes and 789 790 at P20, P21 90.11021 brain lateral ventricles puncture through the large pool (infants), P12, P18, P20 P04, P21, P24, A151, Infiltrējoš 91.11100 A152-blockade (with material and cost medicines) P20 92., P21 11101 blockade nerve channels, epidurāl and peridurāl of the blockade (with material and cost medicines) P20, P21 93.11103 star and other autonomic ganglia of the blockade (with material and medication (for example, kenalog) costs) P20, P21 94. Drug provocation 15008 on sexually transmitted diseases P27 95.16007 cervical cone elektroekscīzij-P14, A141 96. Vaginal wall or 16008 cervical biopsy P14 A141 97.16009 uterus aspiration cytology investigation and preparation of the P14 98. The vagina, A141 16017 foreign bodies removal (child), A141 99.16018 Bartolin P14 in gland incision, A141 P14 100.16020 Cervical Canal polip removal P14 A141 101. Cervical dilation 16025 channel and abrāzij diagnostic investigation, A141 16026 P14 102. abrāzij uterus (diagnostic that includes the cervical canal dilation and abrāzij, pēcabort, pūslīšmol, confinement of the evacuation, after amniocentēz and missed opt)
103.16029 Histeroskopij P14, A141, including materials check out cytology investigation P14 A141 104.16033 Douglas space opening Vaginal, kolpotomij with drainage, P14. Transvagināl-A141 105 16034 puncture US control, horionbiopsij, follicle extraction P14 Gigagset M34 106. rezektoskopij-P14, 16043 endometrium A141 107. Tubal permeability 16051 with dyes, A141 P14 108. perimetrij computerized projection 17062 (static, color) for one eye in laser P22 109.17070 Indirekt one eye (the infant) P22 laser applications in 110.17071 Indirekt both eyes simultaneously (infant) P22 111.17072 combo cryotherapy and one of the laser eye (infant) P22 112. cryotherapy and laser 17073 combo of both eyes at the same time (the infant) P22 113.17096 Fluorescent angiography with contrast, P32 114. P22 for photography ocul 17097 Fund without contrast medium Sonogrāfisk 115. P22 17120 investigation one eyeball tissue diagnosis with A picture and (B) the image method, including the fotodokumentācij, the second eye, a comparative evaluation of the results of the investigation and P22 116. But the applicator applying 17122 (one session per eye) P22 117.17138 eye conjunctiva or eyelid arrangement clearance 118 P22.
build a ekstirpācij orbit 17139 P22 119. Foreign objects or silicone seal 17140 removal from orbit cavity 120. P22 17141 tear the bag cut in the case of abscess P22 121. cutting of Eyelid abscess 17142 case 122. P22 17143 eyelid of suturing the P22 123.124. P22 17153 17151 Dakriocistorinostomij tear bužēšan and rinsing channels on one side (the infant) P22 125.17156 tear channel bužēšan and probing one side (the infant) and P22 126.17157 nasal passages with biomaterials bužēšan core (one side) P22 127.17165 tear duct the breaking of the P22 128. Tear 17166 suturing of operation (one side) P22 129. removal of the bag tears 17170 P22 130.17172 extended or narrowed the gap in the lid in plastic, as well as epicant, ektropion, entropion or improper eyelid position correcting Eyelid sagging 131. P22 17180 (ptos) operation with direct lift eyelid cut short the sagging Eyelid 132. P22 17181 (ptos) operation with direct lift of 133. P22 eyelid 17182 Premium to the codes and use bio 130600 130601 P22 17183 Tenon of 134. space bioplombēšan operation of progressive myopia in the case of one eye P22 135.17184 eyelids plastic surgery with the surrounding skin around the crease P22 Blefarorafij 137 136. P22 17186 17185. the eye conjunctiva of the operating saaugum with plastic P22 138. Pterīg operation P22 139 17187. Pterīg 17188 operation with the keratoplastik of the P22 140. laminated 17189 Subjunctive wound suturing of corneal or P22 17195 141. sklēr suturing of wounds, on up to five stitches 142. P22 17196 corneal suturing the wound or sklēr by imposing more than five stitches 143.17197 P22 corneal covering by the subjunctive of P22 Saaugum of discīzij 17199 144. between the eyeball and eyelid P22 145.17216 in one eye muscle operation one squint in case of P22 146.17217 Squint, even during a repair operation bias muscle supplement to 147. P22 17218 codes 17216 and for each subsequent 17217 muscle in the eye, from the second to the P22 148.17219 Premium codes and the other eye on 17216 17217 operation 149. P22 17225 evacuation of foreign body in conjunctival (the cut)
150. P22 17226 corneal foreign body with magnet evacuation P22 the P22 152 151. Keratotomij 17228 17227. Corneal transplantation 153. P22 in laminated 17229 corneal transplantation in P22 total 154. chemical piededzināšan of corneal 17230 P22 155.17231 corneal scraping 17232 Subjunctive and P22 156. corneal termoterapij and cryotherapy P22 157.17233 eye front camera open, Leach and/or atkalatjaunošan with sutures in the P22 secondary cataract 158.17240 discīzij with laser help P22 159.17241 eye lāzerkoagulācij the external part 160. P22 17242 capsulotomy, or secondary 161. discīzij-P22 cataract cataract operation 17243 cataract of 162. Luksēt krioekstrakcij P22 17245 lens extraction with loop and iridektomij Intrakapsulār of the P22 163.17250 ekstripācij after cataract antiglaukomatoz surgeries of cataract 164. P22 17251 Ekstrakapsulār extraction after antiglaukomatoz operations Ekstrakapsulār the P22 165.17252 cataract extraction with antiglaukomatoz operation Ekstrakapsulār-166. P22 17253 cataract extraction and implantation of intraokulār lens antiglaukomatoz surgery at the P22 17254 cataract extraction 167. with the front vitrektomij and intraokulār lens implantation in the cataract Ekstrakapsulār P22 168. extraction of 17255 using irrigation, aspiration or fakoemulsifikācij of the cataract Ekstrakapsulār 169. P22 17256 extraction using irrigation-aspiration (including lens) Ekstrakapsulār-17257 P22 170. cataract extraction using fakoemulsifikācij (including the lens) to 171. P22 17258 Premium codes for single fakoemulsifikācij 17257 17255 and kit use P22 172. Premium foldable 17259 lenses (not the sickness pay) P22 173. Intraokulār lens implantation 17270 front camera in the P22 174.17271 Intraokulār lens implantation in mugurēj Chamber Intraokulār 175. P22 17272 lens removal or relocation in P22 17273 Mugurēj 176. the P22 sklerotomij 177. Ciklodiatermij or ciklokriotermij 17274 operation P22 178.179 of P22 17280 laser iridektomij laser trabekuloplastik-P22 17281.180.17285 open corner glaucoma surgery 181. P22 17286 Antiglaukomatoz operation (trabekulotomij, trabekulostomij, trabekulektomij) 182. P22 17287 closed corner glaucoma surgery with fistulizējoš elements iridektomij of P22.183-184 17288 Basal P22. ovaskulār glaucoma surgery Not 17289-modified antiglaukomatoz operation with fistulizējoš elements in the P22 185. lāzerkoagulācij retinal 17295 (one session) 186. P22 17296 retinal lāzerkoagulācij (for each subsequent session of the same eye treatment 187. P22 17297) retinal lāzerkoagulācij by fluorescent angiography data P22 188.17320 eyeball the P22 eviscerācij 189. Eyeball enukleācij-17321 P22 190. Premium to code 17322 17320, 17321 17325 temporary replacements and the use of post-operative period P22 191. preparation of Donor material 17323 corneal transplantation P22 192. Rutēn applicator 17324 and iodine use eye melanoma treatment P22 193.17325 eyeball enukleācij with four muscle suturing and/or implant a P22 iešūšan 194.17335 cryotherapy one eye not carrying children of retinopātij case 195. P22 17336 cryotherapy both eyes simultaneously 196. Molluscs ekstirpācij P22 17340 face and eyelids district 197. P22 17360 vision assessment of low vision and blind children, disabled children with difficult to contact and children under three years of age with confusion about the capabilities of P22 198. see 17361 Kontrastredz inquiries at various distances P22 199. Color Vision examination 17362 children different vision in the case of P22 200. Twilight vision assessment 17363 tests adaptation of assessment see P22 201. Indicative of the Visual field 17364 detection in children with restricted vision and disabled children with difficult contact P22 202.17365 sighted and blind children's vision and the perception of the alternative assessment fotodokumentācij and possible juxtaposition Dynamics 203. P22 17366 parent training for the application of the kontaktkorekcij children 204. Kontaktkorekcij application of P22 17367 for children under eight years of age P22 205. driving Lesson 17368 the child, parents and educators advising and training under residence location (this point can apply all the BRAC specialist) P22 206.17369 premium on working with visually impaired and blind children or handicapped children with difficult contact (supplement to the code where there is no indication of low vision, not redzīb or impeded contacts) (this point can apply all the BRAC specialist) P22 207.17370 binocular vision field determination and evaluation of P22 Koordimetrij P22 208.209.17372 17371 digital fotodokumentācij assessment of the dynamics of pathology (squint , congenital abnormalities) P22 210. Prism adaptation test 17373 P22 211. Squint angle quality 17374 discovery seven view directions P22 212. Squint angle quality 17375 discovery nine directions view 213. P22 17380 Visual exercise and sensory Visual function of the benchmark application activation and stimulus n05 214. Blind, low-vision 17381 child cognitive performance evaluation, psychological pedagogical research n05 215. sensitivity of Haptic develop 17382 lessons 216 n05.17383 orienteering and develop capacity building of low vision and blind children 217 17384 parents and n05. teacher training individual work with visually impaired or blind children 218 visually impaired and 17390 n05. blind children with speech disorder diagnostic tests n04 17391 219.
Parent and teacher training for individual consultation and work with the visually impaired or blind child 220. n04 17392 language development lesson low vision or blind children 221. n04 17393 Mikrologopēdisk sessions for children 0-1 year olds, including face, articulation, breathing apparatus and a stimulating massage. Point and finger the tiny motor skills and stimulating the palmār reflex massages n04 222.17394 low vision and blind children language development period of stimulating pirmsrun n04 223. Alternative methods of communication 17395 application to visually impaired and blind children with language disabilities 224. n04 17400 patient first psychological study (up to 10 tests) 225. Patient 17401 n05 first psychological research (more than 10 tests) repeated n05 226.17402 patient position detection and comparison with previous results n05 227. Discussions with parents about 17403 home performed adjustment of the work developing psychic process development Psihokorekcij classes 17404 n05 228. psychic process development n05 229.230 17405 psychological counselling n05.17406 support groups running 231. Rinomanometrisk 18020 n05 investigation with flow measurement (for example, nasal, nasal capacity in seconds, the maximum flow), one visit P23 232.18021 nose main cavities and/or nose throat cavity endoscopic investigation (including investigation of the vocal cords) P23 233.18023 nose polip removal of operational (outpatient) P23 234.18030 laser coagulation the surcharge on services 235.18031 P23 cryotherapy P23 236. Abscess opening 18032 nasal septum of the P23 237. Submukoz resection of 18033 nose bulkhead P23 238.18047 sinus endoscopic surgery P23.239 Peritonsilār 18076 abscess opening 240. Peritonsilār P23 18077 abscess reopen a P23.241 Retrotonsilār, retrofaringeāl abscess 18078 opening P23 242.18079 increased throat tonsils removal (adenotomij) P23 243.18088 voice link stroboscopic examination P23 2444. Voice link 18089 stroboscopic examination using the videostroboskop 245. Direct mikrolaringoskopij P23 18091 (through a microscope and based laringoskop) P23 246. Bioptāt pickup from 18092 larynx during P23 mikrolaringoskopij 247.248. Fibrorinofaringolaringoskopij-P23 18101 18100 larynx microsurgery with fibroendoskop (biopsy collection) Endobronhiāl P23 249.18103 treatment with a flexible tube, bužēšan-P23 250. larynx 18106 or other neoplasia Polip removal of larynx (adult) P23 251.18107 or other neoplasia Polip removal of larynx (children up to the age of seven) P23 252. abscess opening 18108 larynx P23 18109 Polip of 253. or other neoplasia Microsurgical removal of larynx P23 254. One or more 18128 polip removal from hearing the aisles or the drum cavity (outpatient) P23 255. Experimental equilibrium rotational 18167 and/or heat checking horizontal and vertical case with irritation of intelligent and digital control of stimulation of the P23. Elektronistagmogrāfij spontaneous 18168 256 and/or ekspertimentāl nistagm in the logging and evaluation of P23 257.18177 incision in the outer ear abscess P23 to 258.18188 incision salivary gland or the output area in case of inflammation P23 259.18198 abscess and cutting flegmon face, the jaw area 260. P23 18199 incision of abscess of palate case P23 261. Malignant skin 18265 and soft tissue tumor of ekscīzij P23 262.18280 hearing threshold test (audiometrij) P23 263, 264 18281. Virssliekšņ tests audiometrisk P23 18282 language investigation, separate right and left ear 18283 language P23 265. audiometrisk investigation hearing AIDS control free sound field Timpanometrij with P23 266.18284 impedance measurement , unbroken, hearing of the lumbar mobility detection apparatus with a graphical display of the curve of the road (also the reciprocal) P23 267. Reflex discovery 18285 inner ear muscle, with impedance measurement, with at least four test frequencies, at the ipsilaterāl and kontralaterāl eventually leads, as well as the reflexdecay (also mutually) P23 268. the fitting of hearing aids 18286 P23 269.18287 hearing aids and raksturlīkņ a nomērīšan tuning (audiometrij) P23 270. the urethra and bladder 19009 Endoscopic examination and/or operational intervention using the elektrokoagulācij Meatotomij of the P08 271.272 19019. Cirkumcīzij the P08 P08 19021 273.19030 malleable foreskin and/or frenul operation of P08 274. Lower urinary tract 19055 urodinamisk studies Transuretrāl the P08 275.19056 microwave therapy (TUM) 276. Cistoskopij, 19059 P08 including uretroskopij and/or biopsy of ureter P08 277.19060 probing, including kidney Bowl rinse and/or medication and/or contrast medium injected into kidney dishes, in addition to the code 19065 ureter 1754 P08 278. Permanent splints or fitting replacement P08 279. retention of urine by measuring 19066 including registration. 280. the P08 19067 Urofloumetrij bladder fistula of percutaneous placement, including flushing, catheter fixation, tied taxation and catheter price P08 281. Kidney cysts by percutaneous 19079 puncture the bladder fistula P08 282.19085 catheter Exchange, including flushing, catheter fixation and tied (with catheter price) 283 19086 bladder fistula P08. change of catheter, including flushing the catheter fixation and bandage (without catheter) 284.19087 P08 bonus on catheter bladder fistula 285. Urostom of the P08 19088 maintenance (without changing the catheter) 286 19089 kidney fistula P08. change of catheter (with catheter price) 287 P08. Prostate testis biopsy 19158 (with disposable needles) 288.19161 P08 Flexible lower urinary tract uroendoskopij of the P08 289. Flexible upper urinary tract 19162 uroendoskopij 290 in the P08. litotripsij Extracorporeal P08 of 19187 291.20040 Superficial tissue puncture biopsy (outpatient) P03, P09 P04, P05, P08, P12, P13, P14, P11, A141, P16,, P22, P23 A162, A163, P26, P27, 292.20041 loose bone , muscles, tendons, biopsy of the lymph nodes (operations room), P05 P08 P04, P03, P09, P11, P12, P13, P14, P16, A141, P22, P23 A162, A163, P26, P27, 293.20043 Bursa ekstripācij (Theatre), P11, P12 P03, P09, P13 294. Superficial incision with drainage 20044 (furunkul, anthrax, panarīcij, abscess, flegmon), P11, P12, P13 P09, P14, P16, P22, P23, P26, P28.295 20050 skin transplantation small skin defect for settlement (up to 10 cm2) P03 P11, P12, P13, P16, 296, 20051-flamme A162. Naeva withdrawal operation, each session P03, P12, P13, P16, P11, A162 297. Premium at 20052 services if it is performed with the laser, P11, P12, P13 P03, P16, 298 A162. Hemangiom, kapilaropātij, 20053 pigment abnormalities and selective fototermolīz of teleangiektāzij (pulse, one area to 3 cm2), P11, P12 P03, P16, 299. Selective fototermolīz 20054 A162 is Hypertrophic Scar treatment (one pulse , area to 3 cm2), P11, P12 P03, P16, A162 300. Premium for each 20055 next impulse, from the second P03, P11, P12, P16, 20056 Lāzerdestrukcij A162 301. benign and malignant skin and subcutaneous formations, P11, P12 for P03, P16, 20057 Kriodestrukcij benign A162.302 and malignant cutaneous and subcutaneous formations, P11, P12 for P03, P16, 20059 A162 303. Local benign cutaneous and subcutaneous formations of the ekstirpācij (aterom lipom etc.), superficial tissues (skin, subcutaneous) biopsy operation, P11, P12 P03 Hall, P16, 20060 A162 304. Local benign cutaneous and subcutaneous formations of ekstirpācij (aterom, lipom etc.), superficial tissues (skin, subcutaneous) biopsy ambulatory P03, P11, P12, P16, A162 305. Pulse Laser Ablation 20065. Autodermoplastik, which shall not exceed 100 cm2 area P03, P12, P16, P11, 306 A162. Bonus for every 20066 next 100 cm2, P11, P12, P03, 307 A162. Hands 20070 P16 or toe nail ablation or trepanācij of the P11, P12, P13, P03, P27 308. Legs or hands 20071 toe nail destruction with nail root resection P03, P12, P13, P11, P27 309. Bones and tendons 20073 vagina open panarīcij including the local drainage, P11, P12, P13 P03 310. the removal of the foreign bodies in the outpatient setting 20127 Rtg P03, P11, P12 controls, P13.311 20281 diagnostic arthroscopy, joint operations of large artroskopisk (elbow, knee or foot wrist arthroscopy, free body removal, biopsy) P11, P12, P13, P03 312.21001 Abscess, cyst, hematoma, fluid collection percutaneous drainage WELLS controlled P03, P04, P11, P12 P05, P08, P13, P14, P16, 313. P32, 21002 bonus on one-step drainage set P03, P04, P05, P12, P13 P08, P11, P14, P16, P32, 314. Premium to code 261500 21003 for two-step drain Kit, P04, P05 P03, P12, P13, P08, P11, P14, P16, P32 315. Transkutān organ 21004 puncture and/or biopsy tissue samples to check out USA controls, P04, P05 P03, P12, P13, P08, P11, P14, P16 316. P32 21005 Premium, at the source of the single-use puncture 261600 biopsy device P03, P04, P05, P12, P13 P08, P11, P14, P16, P32, 317. Premium to code 21006 261600 for single-use puncture biopsy needle puncture many usable device P03, P04, P05, P12, P13 P08, P11, P14, P16, P32, 318.21007
Bonus code for single-use at 261600 automatic "Tru-cut needle" type ("COOKIE"), P05 P08 P04, P03, P12, P13, P14, P11, P32, P16, 319.21008 bonus codes and 499900 261600 for at once to use the PI for the needle metastases alkoholizācij P03, P04, P05, P12, P13 P08, P11, P14, P16, P32, 320.21009 Premium to the codes and the tumor and 261600 499900 metastases locale the application of needle P03 P04, P05, P08, P11, P12, P13, P14, P16, P32, 321.21022 milk gland resection of sectoral P03, P16 Iliostom, kolostom 322.21176 care P03, P11, P12, 323 P16.
Soft tissue damage to the primary veneer: 323.1.
superficial lesions (skin appendages): 323.1.1.
up to 3 cm in length 29001 P26 323.1.2.
length over 3 cm 29002 P26 323.2.
the deep: 323.2.1.
up to 3 cm 29003 P26 323.2.2.
29004 above 3 cm P26 324.29005 soft tissue damage to secondary fittings: through, skalpēt, other complex wounds (with foreign matter) P26 325. Soft tissue damage 29006 primary finish in several places (more than 3 cm complex wounds (damaged)) 326 P26. removal of foreign bodies, 29007 located beneath the skin or mucous membrane, and from the outside is palpable or visible foreign matter removal P26 327.29008 from subcutaneous or zemgļotād after its opening to cut deeply across 328.29009 P26 for foreign body removal from soft tissues or bones (operating) P26 329.29015 mandibular reinforcements in case of an old luksācij P26 repozīcij 330.29016 nose with disabilities P26 331. Locking a bandage 29017 nose (plaster casts) 332 P26.
Zygomatic-orbital complex damage: 332.1.
29019 closed his repozīcij of the 332.2 P26.
cheek bone osteosintēz-29020 P26 332.3.
29021 orbit basic plastics P26 333. Cheek bone repozīcij 29022 through sinus nasal bone 29023 P26 334. partitions of P26 repozīcij 335.29024 mandibular šinēšan in one place for a broken jaw and P26 29025 Repozīcij retensij 336. in several places to the mandible, lower jaw broken by rock fracture or fractures with bone tissue defects P26 337. on This whole 29030 unscathed to jaw 338. Simple ekstraorāl P26 dressing-29051 , flexible links, Chin lingveid's URu.tml patch. 339. the taxation P26 29052 wire ligatures, hook, a simple wire loop or similar taxation (Aiv) P26 340. Snap-on bandage 29053 jaw fracture or tooth replantācij of 341 after P26. imposition of the Tomb Chin 29060 P26 342. Head of the imposition of a grave 29061 P26 343. Head with special grave 29062 accessories on head-Chin P26 344 29063 grave imposition of 345 P26.
Turētājierīč support devices, or accessories, or closing of the connecting plates, pelot or similar taxation as plastic surgery, in order to prevent or treat scar Contracture, or trizm, or irradiation: 345.1.
29064 light cases P26 345.2.
in severe cases, 346 29065 P26. Jaw adjustment this 29066 P26 347.348 29067 seam removal P26.29068 checking again the jaw injury cases (oral hygiene, stretched-out rubber or Ligature replacement, treatment of wound URu.tml intraorāl.)
P26 349. Remove This 29069 before treatment, replacement or it finally, including oral hygiene P26 350. ekscīzij or kauterizācij 29125 lining a small extent as the only zobārstniecisk assistance provided by 351 P26.
The proliferation of mucosal ekscīzij more about: 351.1.
the izoperēšan of 351.2 29126 epul P26.
29127 fibrom-P26, Papilloma izoperēšan 352. izoperēšan of mucus cysts 29144 P26 353.29145 oral cistotomij (ranul) 354 P26.
Iralģij not a surgical treatment methods: 354.1.
alkoholizācij-29156 354.2 P26.
29160 basal blockade P26 355. Benign skin formations 29167 cutting (aterom, wart, papillomavirus, Lipoma) P26 356. Lymph nodes biopsy P26 29183 357.29184 soft tissue biopsy P26 358.29187 disruptive links, the muscle lining of the space for mounting or deformed parts of the alveolar wart prevention district or one of the front teeth in the jaw on one side session 359 P26.
Kriodestrukcij, elektrokoagulācij (all courses): 359.1.
29241 to 1 cm 359.2 P26.
29242 1 – 3 cm 359.3 P26.
29243 greater than 3 cm P26 360.29244 Kriomasāž (on the whole course) 361 Bronhoskopij-P05 31185 P26.362.363. Fibrobronhoskopij-P05 31188 31186 bonus codes for 343500, at the videoendoskopij hardware 343501 use P05 364. Bonus Codes at 343500 31189, of tracheal and bronchial 343501 mucosal biopsies 365. Premium to 31190 P05 code 343500, for cytological material acquisition 343501 ('' brushes biopsy '') from the trachea and the bronchial mucous membranes P05 366. Premium at 31191 codes 343500 343501 for cytological material, acquisition ('' brushes biopsy '') from the pulmonary peripheral P05 367. Premium to Code 31192 343500, obtaining bacteriological material 343501 investigation to '' protect the brush '' P05 368. Premium to code 31193 343500, transbronhiāl of the lymph nodes or 343501 build puncture after Wang P05 369. Bonus Codes at 343500 31194, on transbronhiāl of the lung tissue 343501 biopsy of 370. Premium to the P05 code 31195 343501 on bronchial alveolar-lavāž (BALA) 371-P05.31196 tracheal bronchial dilation (bužēšan). At the premium codes and 372 31208 31185 31186 P05. Esophageal bužēšan of adult P05 373. Esophageal dilation 31209 P05 374.50016 ultrasonic controls the puncture, P05, P06 P03, P04, P10, P11, P08, P07, P12, P13, P14, P16, P31, P32, A161, A162 A163 375. Premium to code 499900 50017 for tumor localization application of needle P03 P05, P06, P07, P04, P10, P08, P11, P12, P13, P14, P16, P31, P32, A161, A162, 376 A163. radionuclide angiography of the brain 50220 and static scintigraphy with TC-pertehnelāt 99m-P31, P32 377. Premium if 50221 brain difundējoš P31, P32 378 the RFP. the P31, P32 50222 Cistenogrāfij 379.50223 lung perfusion scintigraphy P31, P32 static 380.50224 tidal scintigrāfisk investigation, the application of radioactive gases or radioactive aerosols P31, P32 381.50225 heart muscle miokardiotrop for static scintigraphy with RFP , P31, P32 rest position 382.50226 heart muscle with the static miokardiotrop of the RFP, scintigraphy synchronized with ECG at rest P31, P32 383.50227 Kardioventrikuloscintigrāfij (with a marked plasma or Er), synchronized with the ECG at rest, P31 P32 384.50228 Kardioventrikuloscintigrāfij (with a marked plasma or Er), synchronized with the ECG at rest and load the P31, P32 385.50229 heart muscle miokardiotrop for static scintigraphy with RFP synchronized with ECG P31, P32, load line 386.50230 vascular dynamic and static P31, P32 387. scintigraphy 50231 bonus on the P31, P32 388. SPEC 50232 bonus on radionuclide angiography of renal P31, P32 389.50233 bonus on tubulār or glomerul clearance determination P31, P32 390.50234 static renal scintigraphy P31, P32 391.50235 dynamic renal scintigraphy P31, P32 392.50236 adrenal scintigraphy P31, P32 393. Skeletal parts scintigrāfisk 50237 investigation the kontralaterāl side, P32 P31 394. Several parts of a skeleton 50238 scintigrāfisk investigation, P32 P31 395.50239 full one investigation, P32 P31 scintigrāfisk 396.50240 Thyroid scan P31, P32 397.50241 thyroid radiometrij with Tc-pertehnetāt 99m or 131J-P31, P32 398.50242 thyroid scintigraphy P31, P32 static 399. blakusķermenīš of the thyroid scintigrāfisk 50243 investigation P31, P32-400. Static sialoscintigrāfij, 50244 P31 P32 401.50245 bonus on P31 of the dynamic sialoscintigrāfij 402. P32, 50255 liver and spleen in CT scans with colloids in static P31, P32 403.50256 liver and bile izvadceļ dynamic scintigraphy P31, P32 404.50257 selective splenic scintigraphy with radiolabelled P31, P32 405. Er 50258 lean scintigramm, including functions and/or capacity determination with radiolabelled, P31, P32 changed Er 406.50259 bonus on selective in vitro blood cells labeled with radioactive India P31 407. P32, 50260 lymphatic system scintigrāfisk examination, P32 P31 408.50261 bone-marrow scintigrāfisk investigation by 99m-Tc-labelled substances P31, P32 409. Imūnscintigrāfij with radiolabelled 50262-P31, P32-antiķermeņ 410.50263 premium for two or three consecutive examinations, P32 P31 411.50264 bonus on more than three consecutive inspections, P31 P32 412.50265 esophageal and gastric dynamic scintigraphy P31 413. in Duodenogastroezofageāl, P32 50270 reflux diagnosis, P31 P32 414. Whole-body CT scans, 50271 tumor and metastases with tumorotrop of the RFP or the Diagnostics focus P31, P32 415 50272 search Premium for each subsequent examination (during the day) P31, P32 416.50273 bonus on companies again after 24 hours, P31, P32 417.50274 bonus on pulse to surface area and/or volume unit of quality evaluation measurement, documentation, P31, P32 418. Venous vascular 50275 scintigraphy, preparation of entering the peripheral veins P31, P32 419.50276 two-phase radiojod radiojod test before treatment, P32 P31 420.50277
Radionefrogrāfij in one position with the lead analysis, P31 P32 421.50278 Radionefrogrāfij in one position with the lead analysis in several positions, 422. P32 P31 50279 bonus on the heart and bladder radiography P31, P32 of resorption or 423. intestinal 50280 fat loss, iron, žultsskāb, protein or blood detection with radioactive substances, P31, P32 424.50285 blood volume determination with radiolabelled P31, P32 Er 425.50286 erythrocyte leucocytes and platelets, life expectancy with radiolabelled cells, without indicating the location of the decay, P32 P31 50287 erythrocytes, leucocytes 426., platelet life span determination with radiolabelled cells, indicating the location of the decay, P32 P31 427.50288 bonus on selective in vitro blood cell labeling with radioactive P31, P32 of India 428. Iron kinetics 50289 detection with radioactive iron P31, P32 429.50290 whole body external to the Cs + Cs radiometrij 134 137 P31 430. the P32, 50300 Benign thyroid disease treatment with J131, including necessary to relate the P31, P32, A161 431.50301 malignant thyroid disease treatment with J131, including necessary to relate the P31, P32, A161 432. Metastases or asinsveidojoš 50302 organ tumor detection, including the necessary control of the P31, P32, A161 433.50303 cavity therapy with radioactive elements, P31, P32 A161 434. planning with irradiation dose 50340 calculation of target area without the use of a computerized system for scheduling P31, P32 435.50341 irradiation dose planning with the discovery of the target area, the application of beam modeling using a beam computerized scheduling system, 436. P32 P31 50342 simulation with radiation exposure time tuning, mark on the skin, and documentation for each of the exposure zone, P31 P32 437. CT topometrij head 50343 kontrastēšan P31, P32 without the 438. CT topometrij head with 50344 intravenous contrast medium of jonēt-P31 439. CT topometrij, P32 50345 head with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt not P31, P32 440. CT topometrij's neck without 50346 kontrastēšan P31, P32-441. topometrij neck with 50347 CT of jonēt of contrast medium intravenously P31, P32 442. CT topometrij neck with 50348 intravenous jonēt not a contrast medium, P31 P32 443. topometrij-50349 CT chest organs without the P31 P32 kontrastēšan, CT topometrij-444.50350 chest organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt-P31 445. P32 50351 CT topometrij, the chest organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt not P31, P32-50352 CT 446. topometrij abdominal organs without the P31 P32 kontrastēšan, CT topometrij-447.50353 abdominal cavity organs with contrast gastric-intestinal tract P31, P32 50354 topometrij-448. CT abdominal cavity organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt-P31, P32-topometrij 449.50355 CT abdominal cavity organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt not P31 450. P32 50356 CT, topometrij little organs of pelvic kontrastēšan P31, P32 without 451.50357 CT topometrij small pelvic organs with contrast gastric-intestinal tract P31, P32 50358 CT 452. topometrij small pelvic organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt-P31, P32 50359 CT 453. topometrij small pelvic organs with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt not P31, P32 50360 CT 454. topometrij spine kontrastēšan P31, P32 without the 455. CT topometrij with spine 50361 intravenous contrast medium of jonēt-P31 456. P32 50362 CT, topometrij spine with intravenous contrast medium of jonēt not P31, P32 457. topometrij of limbs without 50363 CT kontrastēšan P31, P32 of 458.50364 limbs with intravenous topometrij of CT-jonēt in contrast, P31 P32 459. topometrij of extremities with 50365 CT intravenous jonēt not a contrast medium, P31 P32 460.50370 tumor exposure parameters for fixation of the patient State with Rtg-topometrisk method, P32 P31 461.50371 tumor exposure parameters for fixation of the patient State with Rtg-topometrisk method and data transmission to computerized scheduling system
P31, P32 462.50372 individual beam konfigurējoš block making, with special plastic templates and materials of the P31, P32 463.50373 patient immobilization feature-mask-thermoplastic material preparation, the individual using the motherboard and pads, P32 P31 464. Immobilization products-50374 vacuum bag-preliminary, P31, P32 of individual adaptation to the electron field 465.50375 modulating P31, P32 manufacture plates 466.50376 bonus on thermoplastic material of mask making P31 467. P32, 50377 bonus on the vacuum bag, P31 P32 468.50378 bonus on bolus (rays konfigurējoš material), P32 P31 469.50379 bonus on electron field plate material, P32 P31 470.50380 bonus on block material, P31 P32 471.50381 bonus on electron field modulation using P31, P32 plates 472.50382 bonus on the remedial and chocks, filter block according to the exposure of the application protocols P31 473. P32, 50383 premium on patient exposure dose received verification through individual dosimetry with LEDs, P31 P32 474. Irradiation at Rtg 50390 rays (tuvfokus therapy) P31, P32 475.50391 bonus on apstarojam field of pārsiešan P31, P32 476.50392 distance radiation therapy with Rtg P31, P32 477. rays Irradiation using 50393 cobalt 60 apparatus, distance to two star entrance fields, P31 P32 478.50394 bonus on irradiation using cobalt 60 lap machine for every next two star entrance fields, P32 P31 479.50395 irradiation using cavity therapy apparatus, P31 P32 480. Irradiation by linear accelerator 50396, to two star entrance fields, P31 P32 481. Irradiation by linear accelerator 50397 electron mode, P31 P32 482.50398 bonus on irradiation by linear accelerator, for each of the next two star entrance fields P31 483. P32, 60013 outpatient techniques for reduction of spasticitāt application in national rehabilitation Rehabilitation Center "Vaivara", for every 25 units of botulinum toxins, including medication administration procedure Papyrus 37 note. Manipulation, that code is, and take the 19086 19087 19088 stoma's Office, but the manipulation that code is – children – 17360 17406 vision Center.
Health Minister g. Smith 17. attachment Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 medical institutions that provide inpatient secondary and terciāro health care services no PO box
Treatment group and names 1 2 1.
Regional multi purpose hospital: 1.1.
Children clinical University Hospital 1.2.
P. stradiņa clinical University Hospital 1.3.
Daugavpils regional hospital 1.4.
Jēkabpils district Central Hospital 1.5.
Jelgava City Hospital 1.6.
Clinical Hospital "Gaiļezer" 1.1.
Liepāja Central Hospital 1.8.
Rezekne hospital 1.9.
1. Riga City Hospital 1.10.
Ventspils city hospital 2.
Local multi purpose hospital: 2.1.
Aizkraukle district hospital 2.2.
Aizpute zonal hospital 2.3.
Alūksne hospital 2.4.
Prize hospital 2.5.
Bauska hospital 2.6.
Buldur hospital 2.7.
Cēsis district central hospital 2.8.
Dobele and surroundings hospital 2.9.
Railway hospital "Bikernieki" 2.10.
Gulbene hospital 2.11.
Krāslava district central hospital 2.12.
Kuldīga hospital 2.13.
Latvian maritime medicine centre is 2.14.
Limbaži hospital 2.15.
Ludza hospital 2.16.
Madona hospital 2.17.
OGRE district hospital 2.18.
Preiļi hospital 2.19.
Priekule hospital 2.20.
2. the Hospital of Riga 2.21.
Riga region hospital 2.22.
Sweet Medical Center 2.23.
The Red Cross Hospital of smiltene 2.24.
Hospital "Linezer" 2.25.
Tulsa hospital 2.26.
Tukums hospital and Polyclinic 2.27.
Wearing the hospital 3.
Specialized centres: 3.1.
Latvian Oncology Centre 3.2.
The national rehabilitation center "the Vaivara" 3.3.
Orthopaedics and orthopaedic hospital 3.4.
National Dental and facial surgery Center 4.
Specialised hospitals: 4.1.
Aknīste psihoneiroloģisk hospital 4.2.
Daugavpils psihoneiroloģisk hospital in 4.3.
Jelgava psihoneiroloģisk hospital "Ģintermuiž" 4.4.
Liepājas psihoneiroloģisk hospital 4.5.
Psihoneiroloģisk strenči hospital 4.6.
Vecpiebalga psihoneiroloģisk hospital 4.7.
Children's Hospital psihoneiroloģisk "cheap" 4.8.
Daugavpils State Hospital 4.9.
Jelgava State Hospital 4.10.
Straupe State Hospital of 4.11.
Daugavpils oncologic hospital 4.12.
Baltimore, oncologic hospital 4.13.
Jēkabpils tuberculosis hospital 4.14.
Jelgava tuberculosis hospital 4.15.
Tuberculosis hospital Baltimore, 4.16.
Latgale district rehabilitation center "Rāzn" 4.
rehabilitation hospital "baltezers" 4.18.
rehabilitation hospital "Krimulda" 4.19.
society with limited liability "the KRC Sanar Jaunķemeri" resort and rehabilitation center "Jaunķemeri" 4.20
Vidzeme district rehabilitation center "līgatne" 4.21.
shares of the company "Ezra-see" hospital "Bikur Hol" 4.22.
Riga City maternity House 4.23.
Riga stradiņš University Dentistry Institute 4.24.
State hospital "Leprozorij" 4.25.
Vidzeme area perinatal care center, 4.26.
Iecava River health and social care centre 4.27.
Irlava Red Cross Hospital 4.28
Jelgava District Hospital 4.29.
Līvāni hospital 4.30.
Mazsalaca hospital health Minister g. Smith annex 18. Cabinet of Ministers of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 treatment services which conclude contracts for emergency medical aid 1. Aizkraukle hospital 2. Aizpute hospital aknīste 3 health and social care centre 4. Alūksne hospital 5. Prize hospital 6. Bauska hospital 7. Cesis hospital 8. Dagda 9. Daugavpils hospital emergency medical station 10. Dobele Hospital 11. Eagle hospital 12. Gulbene hospital 13. Jēkabpils district Central Hospital 14. Jelgava emergency medical Station 15. Seaside ambulance 16. Kandava hospital 17. Kārsava hospital 18. Krāslava hospital 19. Ma Hospital 20. Baltimore City Hospital 21. Limbaži hospital 22. hospital 23 Līvāni lubāna health and social care centre in Ludza district hospital 24 25 26 Hospital of Madona District Hospital of OGRE 27. Preiļi hospital 28. Priekule hospital Rezekne 29. Emergency medical station 30. Medical emergency station 31. Riga region hospital 32. Sweet Medical Center Hospital in Saulkrasti 33 34 35 hospital smiltene Talsi district ambulance 36. Tukums hospital Wearing a hospital 38 37. Lakewood hospital hospital 40 39 varakļāni. Ventspils hospital 41. Viesīte health and social care centre 42. Viļaka hospital 43. Zilupe health and social care centre Health Minister g. Buchanan 19. Annex Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 of the medicines and medical devices product list 1. Centralized procurement, which the Agency acts as the purchasing Subscriber and paying 1.1. Vaccines (J07) : 1.1.1. vaccine against tuberculosis (BCG);
1.1.2. the vaccine against hepatitis B (HB) in newborns and infants;
1.1.3. the vaccine against diphtheria, the cramps and numbness non-cellular long cough (DTaP);
1.1.4. the vaccine against diphtheria, the cramps, numbness of long cough, non-cellular long cough, poliomyelitis and Haemophilus influenza type b (DTaP-IPV-Hib);
1.1.5. the vaccine against polio (OPV);
1.1.6. the vaccine against measles, rubella and epidemic of mumps (MMR);
1.1.7. the vaccine against diphtheria and the numbness of seizures (DT);
1.1.8. vaccine against diphtheria and the numbness of seizures (Td adult);
1.1.9. antirabisk vaccine (Rab);
1.1.10. vaccine against polio (IPV) in children with allergic and neurological diseases;
1.1.11. a vaccine against hepatitis B (HB) dialīž patients;
1.1.12. vaccine against hepatitis B (HB) for children with haematological, hematoonkoloģisk, oncologic diseases, primary and combined immunodeficiency;
1.1.13. vaccine against hepatitis B (HB) in adolescents;
1.1.14. vaccine against tick encephalitis in children;
1.1.15 envisages. tuberculins;
1.1.16. vaccine against meningococcal infection in children with asplēnij;
1.1.17. vaccine against pneumococcal infection in children with asplēnij;
1.1.18. vaccine against Influenza b type of Haemophill;
1.1.19. vaccine against tetanus (TT);
1.1.20. syringe tuberculin and BCG input;
1.1.21. syringe intramuscular injections.
1.2. the serum immunoglobulins and Immunological (J06): pretdifterij of the serum antitoksisk 1.2.1 solution;
1.2.2. pretgangrēn serum solution;
1.2.3. prettetanus the Ig solution;
1.2.4. the serum antitoksisk of pretbotulism;
1.2.5. serum against snake venom;
1.2.6. antirabisk serum solution;
1.2.7. pretērč encephalitis Ig solution;
1.2.8. antirabisk the Ig solution;
UR1.2.9.im ūnglobulīn, a normal human.
1.3. correction of Phenylketonuria and medicated diet products: 1.3.1. formula without phenylalanine amino acids (milk substitute), children up to two years of age;
1.3.2. the amino acid blend without phenylalanine (children from two to eight years of age);
1.3.3. amino acid blend without phenylalanine (children from eight years of age and adults);
1.3.4. blend with l-citrulin;
1.3.5. the mixture of fatty acids;
1.3.6. the amino acid phenylalanine-free mixture;
1.3.7. flour without phenylalanine;
1.3.8. diet products with low phenylalanine content;
1.3.9. milk substitute without phenylalanine.
2. Centralized procurement, which the Agency acts as a tender operator-subscriber representative 2.1. Features of trombož treatment and prevention (B01): 2.1.1. Heparin.
2.2. Antianēmisk funds (B03): 2.2.1. Erythropoietin;
2.3. Anti-cancer (L01): 2.3.1. Alemtuzumab;
2.4. Antibacterials for systemic use (J01): 2.4.1. Amikacin;
2.5. the antifungals (D01, J02): 2.5.1. Amphotericin B;
2.6. Antimikobakteriāl funds (J04): 2.6.1. Capreomycin;
2.6.5. Isoniasid + Thiacetason;
2.6.9. Rifampicin + Isoniasid.
2.7. Antivirus features systemic use (J05): 2.7.1. Abacavir;
item 2.7.6. Enfuvirtid;
Lopinavir/Ritonavir salvage 2.7.12.;
2.7.13. Nelfinavir mesilat;
2.7.14. virapin Not;
2.7.15. Ritonavir salvage;
2.8. The Endocrine therapy (L02): 2.8.1. Megestrol.
2.9. Imūnstimulator (L03): UR2.9.1.BCG i/vesikāl;
2.9.3. Interferon alpha;
2.10. Imūnsupresant (L04): Antithymocit-2.10.1 gene;
2.10.6. Mycophenolic acid;
2.11. the substitution of collateral Renal Accessories: 2.11.1. dializator, Catheter, fistula needles, highways, other accessories;
2.11.2. concentrates and solutions;
2.11.3. bicarbonate cartridges or capsules, or cartridge;
UR2.11.4.HDF connector line.
2.12. Sexual (G03): 2.12.1. Medroxyprogesteron.
2.13. The funds for the treatment of bone disease (M05): 2.13.1. Clodronic acid;
2.13.2. Pamidronic acid;
2.13.3. Ibandronic acid;
2.13.4. Zoledronic acid.
2.14. Corticosteroids for systemic use (H02): 2.14.1. Dexamethason;
2.15. Psihoanaleptiķ (N06): 2.15.1. Memantin.
2.16. other features (V03) therapeutic: Calcio in folinat; 2.16.1.
2.16.4. sulphonat of Polystyren.
2.17. Antiemētisk and Anti-emetics (A04): 2.17.1. Granisetron;
2.18. Vitamins (A11): 2. Calcitriol.
2.19. Minerals (A12): 2.19.1. Ac in/acet + Ca lact.
2.20. other gastrointestinal tract and metabolism products (A16): 2.20.1. Levocarnitin.
Serum lipids in 2.21. reducing funds (C10): 2.21.1. Fluvastatin;
2.22. Liquid: 2.22.1. transplants the storage of Custodiol.
Health Minister g. Smith 20. Annex Cabinet December 21, 2004-Regulation No 1036 medical indications for building the line in orthopaedics medical indications 1 to include a row of large joints Arthroplasty: 1.1. cement fixation of Hip Arthroplasty: 1.1.1. hip joint degenerative disease patient older than 55gad;
UR1.1.2.aug šstilb bone fracture with the neck of the degenerative disease of the hip joint;
1.2. bezcement fixation of hip joint arthroplasty, hip joint degenerative disease that patients younger than 55 years;
1.3. a hybrid type of hip joint arthroplasty, hip joint degenerative disease with acetatulār hole dysplasia or expressed cistisk degeneration;
1.4. cementējam knee joint arthroplasty-knee degenerative disease;
cementējam-cervikokapitāl-1.5 hip joint arthroplasty-thigh bone fractures of the neck of the patients older than 65 years;
1.6. cementējam shoulder joints: the shoulder hemiprotēz 1.6.1. joints osteoarthritis with painful syndrome;
1.6.2. the shoulder bone proximal fractures of the metafīz not compensated;
1.7. the shoulder joints in the reverse endoprotēz-rotator sinew damage with artropātij pain syndrome.
2. the medical indications for Arthroplasty of the hip joint as a matter of urgency: 2.1 the femur head diversion more than 10 mm cranial during the year;
2.2. the femur head diversion medial behind Koher lines;
UR2.3.abu koksartroz of the hip joint, where a single hip replacement surgery leg length difference is greater than 3 mm 2.4. rapidly progressive hip joint degeneration or Contracture patients younger than 50 years;
2.5. the thing not bone fracture neck of femur;
2.6. hip joint audit operations due to the moving of aseptic endoprotēz.
3. the medical indications for Arthroplasty of the knee as a matter of urgency: 3.1 the knee lateral or medial focused deformation greater than 25 °;
3.2. knee high lielkaul kondiļ of the defect, which exceeds the small distal lielkaul heads;
3.3. the knee extension shortfall more than 20 °;
3.4. the rapidly progressive joint degeneration or Contracture patients younger than 50 years;
3.5. the paraartikulār will not healed fractures of the wrist or wrist endoprotezēt with degenerative changes;
3.6. the knee joint audit operations due to the moving of aseptic endoprotēz.
Health Minister g. Smith 21. attachment Cabinet of 21 December 2004, the Regulation No 1036 criteria for inclusion in the line of Otorhinolaryngology (kohleār the implantation in children) 1. indicating the child's inclusion in the row as a matter of urgency: 1.1. dzirdīb not intervening immediately after pārslimot meningitis, meningoencephalitis and associated with the inner ear osifikācij threat (child's age is not taken into account);
1.2. postlingvāl dark dzirdīb not (child's age is not taken into account);
1.3. a highly visual disturbances, which in combination with dzirdīb (child up to three years of age).
2. Indications and the conditions for the admission of the child row in the order as a matter of urgency: children in the line 2.1. child up to two years of age, who diagnosed not dzirdīb;
2.2. the neurologist's opinion that the child has no neurological co, which could affect hearing and language development;
2.3. clinical psychologist's opinion that the child's non-verbal intellect meets the age norms;
2.4. If a child uses artificial hearing aids-clinical speech opinion that child experiencing a positive hearing and language development dynamics;
2.5. legal representatives of the child support and the willingness to deal every day with the children to encourage hearing and language development.
3. Indications and the conditions for the admission of the child when the child does not comply with paragraph 1 of this annex and 2.1. criteria referred to in point: 3.1 child after two years of age, who diagnosed not dzirdīb;
3.2. this item 2.2., 2.3., 2.4 and 2.5 and the indication referred to in condition;
3.3. a psychiatrist's opinion that the child has no mental co, which could affect hearing and language development (children from the age of four years).
4. In considering this 2 and 3 of the annex referred to in paragraph 2, the first row of the criteria included children in the earliest age.
Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia