Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99806
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 41 in Riga on 11 January 2005 (pr. 3. § 42) the rules on industrial fishing in the territorial waters and economic zone waters issued under the Fisheries Act, in article 13, first paragraph, point 1 i. General questions 1. determines the order in which industrial fishing: 1.1. natural and legal persons of the Republic of Latvia's territorial waters, its economic waters and other waters of the economic zone in the Baltic Sea; 1.2. foreign natural and legal persons of the Republic of Latvia's economic zone waters.
2. The Republic of Latvia's territorial waters is a specific part of the waters — the coast — where the depth does not exceed 20metr.
3.Uz water, located on the sea side of the coast line, but the mouth of the river channel and the Baltic Sea (including the Gulf of Riga)-sea side of the line, which connects the river and the opposite shore of the channel at the stated points further out to sea (ports, rivers and channels on opposite sides of the waterworks or other structures at the stated points further out to sea), to a line from which is measured in the territorial waters of the Republic of Latvia, are subject to the same requirements as those provisions provide for coastal fishing. 4. natural and legal persons (hereinafter referred to as Latvian fishermen) are allowed to fish in this provision 1.1. waters referred to in part a, or if: 4.1. commercial fishing have received a special permit (license) for the purpose of commercial fishing, but fishing for domestic consumption, natural persons are registered in the national environmental service in marine and inland waters Administration (hereinafter referred to as the national environmental service); 4.2. the fishing vessels of overall length is 10 m or more, the species fished in the Baltic Sea or the waters of the Gulf of Riga is received additional authorisation (licence) issued by the national fisheries authority (hereinafter fisheries authority). Such additional mandates (special authorization) also need less length of fishing vessels if required by European Union legislation; 4.3. conclusion of fishing rights, lease agreements, under which the catch or fishing gear, the number limit, if necessary, also the fishing period or the number of fishing days (fishing limit) and received the national environmental guard fishing permit (license), but this provision 7. in the cases referred to in point — the nature protection Ministry of the environment management (Conservation Authority) fishing permit (license). Fishing rights leases do not have to shut down if the fishing is carried out in accordance with the Cabinet of 7 august 2001 Regulation No. 359 of "licensed commercial fishing order.
5. foreign natural and legal persons (hereinafter referred to as foreign fishermen) fishing by fish and transhipment of Latvian economic zone waters based on: 5.1 European Union legislation, procedures and Member States of the European Union provided for fishing rights, if additional authorization (permission) and the competent authority of the Member State concerned fishing permit (license); 5.2. the conclusion of the European Union or the international agreements with third countries (countries that are not Member States of the European Union), the European Union law specified third countries fishing arrangements and the fishing rights, if you have received the national environmental authorities or competent institutions of the European Union's fishing permit (license).
6. The provisions referred to in point 1.1 of the waters or to any part thereof Latvian fishermen allowed to fish: 6.1 in accordance with the established fishing limits, which are determined each year by the fisheries administration in coordination with the Ministry of the environment, taking into account the European Union legislation for Latvia allocated catch quotas, as well as Latvian fish resources in the Agency's recommendations; 6.2.ar fishing vessels, of which a list shall be adopted each year in accordance with the fisheries administration of the fisheries and fishing areas, if necessary, the appropriate fish species of commercial fish, which is to be obtained, as well as in domestic consumption, fishing, if it uses vessels which length is 10 m or more; 6.3.ar fishing vessels of overall length less than 10 m, which are not equipped with electric or hydraulic gear release and lifting appliances and used only for undifferentiated fishing coast.
7. Republic of Latvia's territorial waters and economic zone waters allowed to fish for scientific research purposes, and for other specific purposes (such as fish farming, acclimatization) after the relevant scientific programme or project coordination with fisheries management and environment-three minis, as well as under the following conditions: 7.1 is fishing with specialised research vessels or of Latvia the Latvian fishing vessels that have received environmental management fishing permit (licence) in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for in which the question is to permit (license) for fishing research purposes and other special purposes, or foreign research vessels which have received the permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs research works; 7.2. The Fisheries Department after coordination with the Ministry of environment according to scientific programmes or projects for which such fishing may allow exceptions to fishing gear and the use of a minimum length of fish, fish catches, the fishing ban time and place; 7.3. biological tests and other scientific studies used catches are not credited to the fishermen in the fishing limits, if it is provided for in the relevant scientific project or program. Fish caught in that fishery is allowed to sell, if the length of these regulations 19 and 20.
II. obligations of the Fishermen 8. Latvian fishermen's responsibilities:
8.1. use commercial fishing only fishing vessels, which included fisheries management approved the list of fishing vessels. Requirements for inclusion in that list also apply to fishermen who fish for domestic consumption by fishing vessels of overall length is 10 m or more; 8.2. do not exceed the fishing rights lease fishing limits set; 8.3. to register the data of fishing fishing magazines: 8.3.1. following the vessel's return to the shore and before the sale or transport of fish when fishing coastal fishing vessels of overall length less than 10 m (annex 1); 8.3.2. in accordance with European Union legislation and the procedures laid down in the logbook of the approved specimen when fishing beyond the coastal waters, as well as coastal vessels of overall length is 10 m or more; 8.4. collecting data (ascending) on catches to fish species in each fishing sub-area or coastal fishing site and submit report on fishing (annex 2) marine Administration not later than the month following the reporting month, the sixth date; 8.5. the fisheries management and national environment service's request to provide information that describes where the fishermen fishing in certain waters or refers to the identification and characterisation of the ship; 8.6. fishing in coastal waters highlight dreifējošo and floating anchorage fishing gear according to the legislation of the European Union requirements, but coastal fisheries to follow these rules, paragraph 14; 8.7. the role of the lift shall immediately release the fish in the sea, if the by-catch exceeded European Union legislation or the provisions laid down in point 22 catches, and make the corresponding entries in the log; 8.8. to prevent such fishing, fish processing and fish in the sea transport send operation binding, which causes environmental pollution at sea, in ports and shores. Releasing the catches (discarding at sea) the legislation of the European Union and in the cases provided for in these rules will not be considered; 8.9. to provide opportunities for scientific research institutions after the conclusion of the contract to carry out biological analysis of fish; 8.10. to report to the State Agency "Latvian fish resource agency" (hereinafter referred to as Latvian fish resource agency) on the marked or rare species of fish and birds, and marine mammals (such as harbour porpoises, seals) catching and make appropriate entries in the log; 8.11. in accordance with the legislation of the European Union to the Member States for the total fishing fleet engine power and tonnage of the common reference levels, according to the fisheries administration, acquisition of fishing vessels, new construction of a fishing vessel and another ship conversion on board fishing vessels, taking into account the particular fishing vessel engine power and tonnage (except private fishing vessels used in the overall length of less than 10 m); UR8.12.at allow State environmental officers (the other country's economic waters in the Baltic Sea, including the national fishing control authorities officials) check all the rooms of the vessel, fishery, fish caught and treated, finished products, fishing gear and fishing-related documents and to allow the discharge of those necessary data, and also provide inspection necessary assistance in accordance with European Union law. Such assistance should also be provided on board ships in the European Union legislation for the smooth functioning of the observer and residence; 8.13. to install satelītraidītāj to the European Union of the statutory length of fishing vessels and to ensure the necessary data transmission from the fishing vessel to the national environmental service's fisheries monitoring centre under European Union legislation; 8.14. before a fishing permit (license) the receipt to submit national environmental service a copy of the contract for the transmission of data on the State of the environment monitoring of fishing vessels of the Service Centre; 8.15. fish resources to pay damages resulting from breach of European Union law and the requirements of this regulation, notwithstanding other legislation provided for penalties and adapted. Loss calculation pamattaks (annex 3) want the triple if the following irregularities: 8.15.1. fishing without holding a fishing permit (license); 8.15.2. the fish species fishing prohibited time and place; 8.15.3. relevant fish species fishing by its fishing limit full use, except for those species of fish by-catch allowed; 8.15.4. illegal fishing gear and catches, as well as a fishing permit (license) does not specify fishing gear and catches; 8.16. the State environmental officers (the other country's economic waters in the Baltic Sea, after the national fishing control authorities at the request of officials) to get to the point of sale or storage gear and floating means used in fishing, in breach of European Union law and the requirements of this Regulation as well as with the gear caught fish; 8.17. stored on the vessel's fishing authorisation (licence), but with fishing vessels of overall length is 10 m or more, the additional mandate also (special permission). Additional authorisation (permit) must be kept well on smaller vessels of length, if it is for the European Union legislation; 8.18. prior to entry into port to communicate catches and the estimated time of arrival at the port, according to European Union law. Prior to entry into ports of Latvia have the necessary details (annex 4) to send the national environmental service, by electronic or mobile (SMS) communication; 8.19. to ensure clear identification marks of the vessel legibility and their compliance with the European Union and the Latvian law.
9. The Republic of Latvia's economic zone waters, foreign fishermen are obliged to respect European Union law requirements and limits on fishing, as well as to keep on board the relevant competent authorities of the Member State issuing the authorisation of additional (specific permission) and a fishing permit (license), but the vessels of third countries — Latvia or the competent authorities of the European Union issued a fishing permit (license).
III. conditions of use of fishing gear for fishermen banned from 10: UR10.1.tur for operating the vessel, the fishing gear, other than for European Union legislation, as well as to be in the sea coast and the cables bar with gear that fishing period and instead use prohibited. Prohibited fishing gear on board must be kept separate from the gear to be used, subject to European Union law requirements; 10.2. use noenkurojamo and the floating gear without marking or labelling which does not comply with European Union law, and that rule 14; 10.3. attach gear device that could obscure a mesh or reduce their size, except the European Union legislation permitted; 10.4. wired for towing ashore using motor vehicles; 10.5. coastal fisheries deployed: 10.5.1. networks and network lines closer than 100 m one from the other in any direction; 10.5.2. longlines, pots and lucīš lucīš of trap lines closer than 100 m one from the other in any direction; UR10.5.3.re of ņģ gear, fish traps and pots closer than 700 m of sīkzivj one of the other side and less than 100 m in the direction of the other directions; 10.5.4. networks and network lines closer than 100 m from the shore (except specialized fishing smelt with herring (smelt) networks from 1 December to 31 March); 10.6. the use for fishing bait fish wire, if the surface is less than the limit of 300āķ and national environment service does not receive a license for fishing with bait fish.
IV. Fishing gear characteristics and allowable number 11. it shall be prohibited to use the gear, the characteristics of which differ from those of the European Union laid down in the legislation for offshore fishing gear defined parameters (annex 5). 12. If the coast fishing origin for personal consumption, allowed to use no more than one fish, one herring, lucīš of network one pot or 100āķ, light gear parameters (annex 5). If the fishing gear, the number is higher, it is considered a commercial fishing and to extend law governing commercial activities and commercial fishing. 13. Private domestic coast may fish at the same time with only one of these rules referred to in point 12 of the fishing gear.
V. coastal fishing gear marking 14. Coast fishing, fishing gear shall be provided as follows:
14.1. marking sign made of styrofoam, Cork or other waterproof material, and its size may not be less than 5x10cm. It can also be made from baltmetāl (aluminium or other light metal) with plate size 3x6cm; 14.2. the label shall show the following: 14.2.1. fishing authorization (licenses) number; 14.2.2. the name of the legal person or physical person's name, initials, and last name. Inscriptions and markings must be clearly legible, in view of the size of the letters and numbers and the extent of wear; 14.3. the label shall be affixed: 14.3.1. stand-alone network and network lines at both ends of the upper cord not more than one metre from the end of each network mesh; 14.3.2. trap and riser — at one of the objective of the offing feet above the water and at the Central buoys; 14.3.3. lucīš pots — anchor at both ends of the buoys; 14.3.4. long lines at the pamataukl: no further than one metre from each end; 14.4. the label shall be affixed also to one of the network anchors or the target buoys. These buoys marked with a dark blue or black rectangular flag that differs from other buoy flags. Flag size must not be less than the 20x30cm. Where permitted depth, buoy location flags can be fixed to the Insert cards; 14.5. the tools, in accordance with the agreements, are used in research, in addition to the labels with a study investigator and research a year or term.
Vi. Prohibition of fishing times and locations 15. Prohibited European Union legislation specified species of fish in the fishing ban them for times and places. 16. the coastal waters and other Latvian territorial waters in addition to prohibited: 16.1. trawling in areas where the depth does not exceed m; 16.2 any turbot fishing in coastal waters, the processing or storage of vessels, from June 1 to July 31, while the other territorial waters — throughout the year. 16.3. transhipment at sea turbot for other ships; 16.4. directed fishing of lucīš: 16.4.1. trawling — throughout the year. 16.4.2. with pots, from 1 October to 30 April; 16.5. all types of fishing gear in coastal waters: 16.5.1. throughout the year the Venta River area 2000 m radius from the mouth of the river Daugava, Gauja, and the river Lielupe Salatsi, estuarine area of 1000 m radius from the mouth, while the rest of the river and flows into the channel area 200 m radius from the mouth. The radius of a circle sector measured sea side in all directions from the midpoint of the line joining the river and the opposite shore of the channel at the stated points further out to sea (ports — located on opposite sides of the waterworks or other structures at the sea below the stated points); 16.5.2. from 16 April to 15 may, except for herring and lucīš specialized fishing, as well as fishing with nets of fish from the Ovīš Horn to the southern border of the Republic of Latvia; 16.5.3.no 1 October to 15 November, except in specialized fishing flounder with Danish seines, fish nets and fish hooks and herring herring fishing with specialised networks throughout the coast, as well as to the herring fishing in the marine riser Riga Gulf Coast; 16.6. fishing with nets of fish on the coast in addition to those provisions laid down in paragraph 16.5.1. Prohibition and Gauja river Salatsi area 3000 m radius from the mouth, as well as Partridge and Say River area 500 m radius from the mouth, from 1 January to 30 April; 16.7. directed fishing of flounder with Danish seines in places where the depth does not exceed 5 m, all year round. These tools allow fishing in coastal waters deeper than 5 m and deeper waters beyond the coastal waters ptarmigan in Strait West of a line joining Cape Kolka (57 ° N 22 ° 45.60 '; 36.40 ' E) with Kāvinin Lighthouse (57 ° N 22 ° 11.77 58.95 '; '), and on the Baltic Sea to the southern border of Latvia subject to the provisions of these rules relating to coastal fishing; salmon and sea trout of 16.8. directed fishing of coastal waters with drifting nets and drift-line — throughout the year.
17. the fishermen in the Gulf of Riga in addition to the provisions of paragraph 16 of these terms prohibited: 17.1. trawling if they attached to gruntrop, — throughout the year. 17.2. specialist sprat trawling — throughout the year. 17.3. trawling — throughout the year between irbe strait lines that connect the Ovīš Lighthouse (57 ° 34,1234 ' N; 21 ° 42,9574 ' E) with the Load of the lighthouse (57 ° 57,4760 ' N 21 ° 58,2789 ' E;) West and Cape Kolka (57 ° 45,60 ' N 22 °; 36,40 ' E) with Kāvinin Lighthouse (57 ° N 22 ° 11,77 58,95 '; ' E) in the East, as well as the area bounded by a line joining the following geographical coordinates: 22.214.171.124 ° 00 ' N; 23 ° 50 ' E; 126.96.36.199 ° 10 ' N; 23 ° 50 ' E; 188.8.131.52 ° 10 ' N; 24 ° 10 ' E; 184.108.40.206 ° 20 ' N; 24 ° 10 ' E; 220.127.116.11 ° 20 ' N; 24 ° 25 ' E; 17.3.6. This provision is specified in paragraph 17.3.1. connection to the shoreline to the point specified in subparagraph 17.3.5.; 17.4. fishing with Danish seines in the Gulf of Riga coastal waters: all year, except for the fishing of flounder Ovīš the lighthouse to Cape Kolka and fishing with bait fish cord; 17.5. herring trawling — from 12 May to 10 June. The fisheries administration can change the start date of this prohibition, without altering the total ban duration, if appropriate in 1997 signed the February 6, the Government of the Republic of Latvia and the Government of the Republic of Estonia agreement on mutual fisheries relations is in agreement on the two countries joint fishing ban period of discovery in the Gulf of Riga in the year in question; 10.9. specialized for salmon and sea trout fishing with drifting and floating nets and drift at anchor and the anchor of the line beyond the coastal waters, the whole year; 17.7. specialist fish technical needs and animal feed.
18. These rules 16 and 17 above fishing is considered a specialist in European Union law, as well as coastal and other Latvian territorial waters fishing for certain species of fish with this fish species to the fishing gear and fish species and fishing gear are recorded in the fishing permit (licence).
VII. the minimum length of the fish and the amount of by-catches 19. it shall be prohibited to exceed the European Union law and the undersized fish by-catch of other kinds. 20. the fishermen fishing in the Gulf of Riga and other Latvian territorial waters, in addition to the provisions referred to in point 19 of the European Union law, it should be noted that it is prohibited to exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 22 of the undersized fish by-catch, as well as to accept, handle, transport, store and sell the following species, if they are fresh and unprocessed, is less about: 20.1.17 cm-perch (Perca fluviatilis); 20.2.20 cm-pout (zoarces viviparus); 20.3.29 cm-vimb (Vimb-vimb); 20.4.29 cm, bream (abramis Brama); 20.5.29 cm-ālant (Leucisc id); 20.6.35 cm, whitefish (Coregonus lavaretus); 20.7.45 cm, pike perch (Stizostedion lucioperc); 12.9.50 cm, Pike (Esox Lucia).
21. the length of the fish is determined according to the legislation of the European Union specified fish measuring procedures. If Latvian fishermen caught and processed (salted, smoked or dried) fish, the European Union legislation and the rules laid down in paragraph 20 of the fish length is reduced by 4%, but gutted and gutted COD salmon actual catch volume is used for determining the factor used in the country where economic zone waters fish is caught. The Republic of Latvia's territorial waters and economic zone waters of gutted cod caught in the weight factor is used, but gutted salmon 1.19-factor 1.1.22. in addition to the European Union legislation intended undersized and other types of fish by-catch level of Latvian fishermen in the Gulf of Riga and other Latvian territorial waters are for the following levels of by-catch fish volume: 22.1. by-catches of undersized lucīš when fishing with pots of lucīš may not exceed 15% of the total catch of lucīš weight; 22.2. lucīš by-catches of herring and sprat in directed fishing in the Gulf of Riga, when fishing with trawls, must not exceed 5% of the total weight of the catch. Other Latvian territorial waters beyond the coastal waters that the by-catch is not limited, but these rules are complied with. in paragraph 22.1 requirements; 22.3. undersized vimb, ālant, and Zander catches when fishing with traps and nets may not exceed 5% of the total number of fish species; 22.4. the rest of the rules referred to in paragraph 20 of undersized fish of the species (which are not mentioned in this provision in paragraph 22.1 and 22.3.) total catch must not exceed 5% of the total weight of the catch; 22.5. by-catches of turbot fish of other species must not exceed 10% of the total weight of the catch, in addition to adhering to this rule 23.1 and 23.2. requirements set out in paragraph; 22.6. when used in certain fish species (excluding COD) fishery limit, other fish species in directed fishing for the species of fish by-catch must not exceed 5% of the total weight of the catch. The volume of by-catch of cod by fishing limit full utilization should not exceed the European Union legislation, pursuant to this rule 23.3. the conditions referred to in paragraph.
23. Not allowed:
23.1. undersized turbot, salmon, sea trout and whitefish catch; 23.2. turbot, salmon and sea trout catches it during prohibition; 23.3. the by-catch of cod fishing on the coast, as well as in domestic consumption, commercial fishing, if the Latvian fisherman not to limit the cod fishery (catch); 23.4. This provision 20. fish species referred to in point (regardless of length) catch bait fish fishing with bait fish.
24. If the by-catch exceeded European Union law or these rules provided for in article 22, acting under the European Union's statutory requirements for the release of the fish into the sea. 25. These rules for by-catches of the species is considered to be the particular role of fish for which fishing period, instead of, or with the appropriate gear is prohibited, as well as small fish and fish for which fishing is not for fishing permission (licence). 26. If the role is large (year and more), the amount of by-catch is determined at least three samples from multiple locations. The percentage of by-catches shall be calculated as the average of a sample of individual interest.
VIII. Fisheries management and fisheries control authorities of the rights and obligations of the fisheries administration, 27, subject to European Union law requirements, as well as on the basis of Latvian fish resources in the Agency's recommendations, after coordination with the Ministry of environment: 27.1. has the following responsibilities: 27.1.1. under European Union law the decisions taken to determine the current measures to regulate fisheries for the year;
27.1.2. issue the additional authorisation (authorisation) in accordance with the provisions of annex 6 of the fish species in the Baltic Sea or the Gulf of Riga in the waters; 27.1.3. determine measures to regulate fisheries on the coast and the other in the territorial waters of the Republic of Latvia, Latvian fishermen to stop fishing in some locations in the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Riga in the waters as well as to decide on certain species of fish, the fishing suspension, if fully used or exceeded limits and quotas fixed amounts; 27.2. the following rights: 27.2.1. depending on air conditions change these rules determine the fishing ban, the start time of a maximum of 15dien, without changing the overall length of the ban and saving them time, the prohibition provided for in the legislation of the European Union; UR27.2.2.iev by European Union groups legislation for Latvia allocated catch quotas, establish fishing limits and catch fish volume of exchanges with other countries around the Baltic Sea, as well as to define the allowable number of fishing vessels and type (a list of fishing vessels) fishing in the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Riga in the waters , divided into Latvian fishermen fishing limits for fishing and fishing behind coastal; not to conclude industrial 27.2.3. fishing rights, lease agreements, as well as not to grant additional fishing limit and will not issue a permit (license) for the purpose of commercial fishing, in the event of non-compliance with this provision in paragraph 8.11.
28. The national environmental Guard officials, controlling fishing in the territorial waters of the Republic of Latvia and the economic area: 28.1. have the following rights: 28.1.1. before a fishing permit (license) for service to check whether the fishermen have learned these rules, (II) and the requirements of Chapter VII and register the fishermen; 28.1.2. stay on board fishing vessels, the vessel premises be checked, fish caught and processed, finished products, fishing gear, fishing and fishing-related documents, as well as write needed information from those documents; 28.1.3. request information from fishermen for fishing; 28.1.4. after the arrival of the ship in port to take fish landing and first sale documents and records; 28.1.5. Notwithstanding other legislation provided for penalties to temporarily suspend or withdraw a fishing authorisation (licence), or refuse the issuance of Latvian fishermen, if it is in violation of requirements of this regulation; 28.1.6. If these provisions have been made in the said infringement 8.15, or they are committed repeatedly during the year, counting from the date of the previous administrative offence committed or the offender has not paid the administrative fines imposed and the loss caused to the fishery resources in return, ask the fisheries administration or the coastal authorities to refuse the granting of fishing limits next year fishing rights or terminate the rental agreement with the Latvian fishermen; 28.1.7. require offenders to be delivered to the place of sale or storage of fishing gear and floating means used in fishing in violation of requirements of this Regulation as well as with those tools fish caught; UR28.1.8.sa taking another national fishing control authorities of official documents on the European Union for infringement of the law, which committed the Latvian fishermen, fishing in national economic zone in the Baltic Sea, to take a decision on the Latvian legislation appropriate sanctions for violations; 28.1.9. to the fisheries monitoring centre to monitor the Latvian fishing vessels of the European Union's economic zone waters. 28.2. has the following responsibilities: 28.2.1. issue a Latvian fishermen fishing magazines; 28.2.2. where Latvian fishermen is suspended or cancelled fishing authorisation (licence), inform or the management of fisheries in coastal municipalities; 28.2.3. off Latvian fisherman's catch limit the amount of fish caught in the absence of such provisions, as well as the amount of fish which is seized of this offence, irrespective of the place of the irregularity was discovered; 28.2.4. ensure the fisheries monitoring centre's activities; 28.2.5. use fisheries monitoring centre database information only in compliance with these rules control.
29. National Environment services, subject to this provision 4.3 and 7.1, be issued a fishing permit (license) for fishing beyond the coastal waters, as well as fishing on the coast with ships of the greatest length is 10 m or higher (annex 7), and the vessels of overall length less than 10 m (annex 8).
IX. final question 30. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 November 2001, Regulation No 479 "regulation on industrial fishing in the territorial waters and economic zone waters" (Latvian journal, 2001, 166; 2004, nr. 183., no. 175).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 January 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 explanations 1. gear used table entry license permitted fishing gear name (type) and their number; size of box: the mesh size pots, back length, wire, opening; mark the box-marking of fishing gear used. 2. The logbook immediately after fishing indicates the date the quantity of fish caught by species, type of fishing gear used, including, mesh size and the number of days in the respective fishing time this tool used for fishing. 3. Driven gears for the catch record each day and drives drag-number of times a day. 4. Salmon, brown trout and rainbow trout catch by number of points (in pieces) and by weight (in kilograms) on either side of the stroke (PCs./kg).
1. Information about the highlighted or rare fish, porpoise and seal catching, giving their time, trapping, and fishing gear, transfer license vendor or sent to the State Agency "Latvian fish resource agency" Brody Street 8, Riga, LV-1007 (Tel. ** *****). 2. Fish selection memo will receive dispatch information about fish tagging and its possible migration conditions.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of Pamattaks of No 41 for the purpose of calculating the amount to be recovered for the loss of natural and legal persons was caused when illegally obtaining fish in the territorial waters of the Republic of Latvia and the economic zone waters no PO box
Species Loss compensation in dollars the unit 1.
Sprat, herring, smelt 0.5 1 kg 2.
Pout, plaice 5.0 1 kg 3.
Cod 10.0 1 kg 4.
Vimb, ālant, snapper, Grouper 0.5 x 1
5.1.5 x 1 Ling
6. the turbot, whitefish, eel, Zander 5.0 x 1
7. Salmon, sea trout 25.0 x 1
8. Other species of fish 1 kg 1.0 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 the Board content prior to entry into port 1. Vessel name. 2. the name of the port of landing. 3. estimated time of arrival at the port (Latvian time). 4. identification of the caught fish (herring, sprat, HERE: SPR, cod, COD, salmon, sea trout, THREE-ISLAND, flounder, turbot, FL — THERE, smelt, SM, pout — BREATH) and weight in kilograms. 5. By-catches of fish identification code and the weight in kilograms.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 gear element of design parameters allowed coastal fisheries (in addition to the gear that adjusts the parameters for European Union legislation) i. Active gear no PO box
The name Wing length (m) of mesh size (mm) 1.
Fish towed cable not more than 20 not less than 60 2.
Bait fish towed wire is not greater than 10 from 12 to 24 II. Passive gear no PO box
The name of the
The back or the network length (m) fence or mesh size (mm) of Structure of mesh size (mm) 1.
Herring is no larger than 600 riser from 32 to 60 from 28 to 50 2.
Fish trap not greater than 600 from 60 to 240 not less than 60, except cod or consist tail 3.
Sīkzivj trap not greater than 600 from 36 to 60 of 32 to 36 4.
Lucīš trap not greater than 30 from 36 to 40 from 36 to 40, except cod or tail consist 5.
Fish network is not greater than 100, the line network of Riga Bay – 300, the rest of the line network coast-800 from 80 to 180-6.
Herring and smelt pot in no larger than 100 from 28 to 50-7.
Herring and smelt network not greater than 100, the line network of Riga Bay – 300, the rest of the line network coast – from 28 to 50-800 8.
Sprat network a maximum of 100 from 20 to 30-9.
Longlines, cod, flounder fishing no more than 500 hooks-hook size no less than 15-10.
Eel line no more than 200 hooks-hook size no smaller than 10-Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 6 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 7 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Annex 8 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 January 2005, the provisions of no. 41 Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia