Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/99922
Provisions of the Ministry of transport no. 2 Riga 2005 January 6, rules on railway specialist professional qualifications Issued under the Railway Act 37 of the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. These rules shall be defined by the railway specialist professions, they raised the qualification requirements and criteria and the railway expertise of inspection arrangements, railway specialist certificate issuance and renewal procedures, train professionals training program, as well as requirements for persons conducted specialist training.
2. rail specialist posts can take a person who has reached the age of 18, with no medical pretindikācij and professional qualifications meet the requirements.
3. rail specialist profession list is given in annex 1.
4. Commercial companies which carry out the management of the railway infrastructure, transport or manoeuvre works and activities associated with the railway employees post titles are different from the posts listed in annex 1 names, employee job descriptions must include a reference to the posts referred to in annex 1.
II. General requirements for railway specialist professional skills 5. rail specialist professional qualification to the following general requirements: 5.1 education that meets the Ministry of welfare approved classifier of professions;
5.2. relevant work experience in accordance with the employer's requirements;
5.3. special training for a profession self (post);
5.4. the outstanding railway specialist aptitude test;
5.5. certificate of competence in the field of State regulated professions;
5.6. valid rail specialist certificate;
5.7 psihofizioloģisk in conclusion on professional proficiency according to point 6 of these rules.
6. public-use railway infrastructure managers or rail carrier personnel who occupy the traction, the driver (engineer), thrust the driver (engineer) of the Assistant, the station attendant or train controller positions, the employer provides the professional suitability assessment of psychophysical, based on the specific requirements for the post of professional major characteristics (annex 2).
7. The provisions referred to in paragraph 6 psihofizioloģisk evaluation to be made in the form prescribed by the employer, upon taking office, the employee and the employer in the cases.
III. Rail specialist testing 8. Employer will provide a test for all railway professionals on railway technical operation rules and related rail safety regulatory laws not less frequently than every three years.
9. The recruitment of specialists, that railway railway specialist certificate issued by another company, the employer one month out rail specialist aptitude test for railway technical operation rules and related rail safety regulatory laws.
10. This provision in paragraph 8 and 9 specified test rail specialists: 10.1 the employer set up the Commission, which shall consist of not less than three railway technicians;
10.2. the State public-use railway infrastructure manager created the Commission in cases where the employer's workers, the number of railway professionals does not exceed 10 and if the employer does not constitute a Commission under point 10.1.
11. This provision set out in paragraph 10.1. the employer members set up test for railway technical operation rules and related rail traffic safety laws and regulations governing the sorts national railway technical inspection.
12. If the employer's workers at the railroad, the number of specialists is significant, the employer is entitled to create a Subcommittee, composed of not fewer than three railway technicians who test for railway technical operation rules and related rail traffic safety laws and regulations governing the sorts this provision in paragraph 10.1., during the Commission.
13. These rules 8 and 9 of this railway specialist knowledge examination results recorded in the operating rules of the railway technical inspection of knowledge accounting journal (annex 3). The journal kept by the employer for a period of 10 years after the last entry in the log.
IV. Rail specialist certificate 14. rail specialist certificate (annex 4), the professional qualifications under the railway technical operating rules and related rail safety regulatory legislation knowledge. Rail specialist certificate is located at the train specialists, then the performance of official duties.
15. the employer shall issue a certificate of railway experts or prolonged its validity on the basis of the record of the technical Rail operating rules knowledge test result records in the log.
16. the employer members created railway specialist certificate shall be issued or extended the expiration date on the basis of the national railway technical inspection a positive decision on the aptitude test for railway technical operation rules and related rail safety regulatory laws.
17. rail specialist's licence expiry date is extended by the current knowledge of the technical inspection of railway operating rules and related rail safety regulatory laws for a period of not more than this provision specified in point 8.
V. specific rail specialist professional skills 18. rail specialists whose job responsibilities include special operations — trains, shunting work directing certain railway stations or station, these stations are familiar with the technical action requirements of the job or service station. These rail professionals the employer provides a train station of the technical action of the Act, the nature of the station and the train conductor or train copywriter job training.
19. The rules referred to in paragraph 18 of the railway specialists test for rule 18 the regulations sorts not less frequently than every three years. Checking out the State of knowledge of public railway infrastructure managers designated by the Commission and the results of special operations notes: a train shunting work compilation and management — knowledge of the test results in the journal of accounting (annex 5) and certificate for special operations, train and shunting work compilation of management-knowledge test (annex 6).
20. Certificate of special operations, train shunting work compilation and management — an aptitude test is located at the train specialists, then the performance of official duties.
Vi. Special requirements for railway specialist professional skills in the area of rail transport, the state regulated professions specialists 21. rail transport public employees in regulated professions (traction (Stoker) instructor, traction (engineer), traction (the engineer) Assistant) right to work independently after the acquisition of the certificate of competence, and those rules specified requirements are fulfilled.
22. A Person who has received the traction, the driver (engineer) of the certificate, the right to leave with a thrust to certain public track produced by traction, the driver (engineer) of the instructor grades driving traction (the engineer) in the form (annex 7).
23. The traction, the driver (engineer) form the driver traction (the driver) shall be issued by the employer or his authorized representative and by the completion of the full section is replaced by a new one.
24. The traction, the driver (engineer) of the form located at: 24.1. at traction (driver), then the performance of official duties;
24.2. the rest of the time — employer's specific location.
25. The traction, the driver (engineer) of the display form, after which the officer has the right to control the traction, the driver (engineer) of the work and the technical traction condition.
26. the employer or his authorized person in the company controls the traction records (the engineer) in the form.
27. Waste thrust the driver (engineer) of the form stored in the place specified by the employer for two years.
28. If the company carried out shunting work with traction one feature of railway stations, and it has thrust the driver (engineer) of the instructor, mark thrust, the driver (engineer) on the form, shall be entitled to make public-use railway infrastructure managers designated by the responsible person, who is familiar with the Organization of the movement in certain train stations.
29. If a company process for traction vehicle manoeuvre job just to private use of the infrastructure, the traction, the driver (engineer), receive the appropriate certificate of competency, acquires the right to drive a vehicle along the thrust of this infrastructure by private order issued by infrastructure managers. Traction (the engineer) form the driver in this case is not necessary.
30. The traction, the driver (engineer) of the instructor or these rules in the case provided for in point 28 public-use railway infrastructure managers designated by the responsible person checks the traction, the driver (engineer) of practical skills not less frequently than once every three months, on the record by the traction, the driver (engineer) of the form.
31. The traction, the driver (engineer) of the post instruction instructor approved by the employer after the reconciliation with the national railway technical inspection.
VII. Rail specialist training 32. Railway specialist training program is a specialist job duties required knowledge and skills, which include: 32.1. Railway technical operation rules and the associated railway traffic safety laws and regulatory requirements;
32.2. the other rail safety regulatory legal act;
32.3. the post instruction knowledge;
32.4. the working document of protection requirements of regulatory expertise.
33. training for specialists in rail capacity after the program, according to the standards of the profession and place of work to the specifics of each of these rules referred to in annex 1 to the profession and that rule 34, paragraph technical security shall be determined by the employer.
34. technical features professional training organization has: 34.1. training specially equipped, technically equipped training class, which is provided with training programs for the necessary means of training considered literature and documentation of the work required;
21.3. the training equipped computer room;
21.3. the training of trainers, special wagons.
VIII. Claim of the person who carries out preparation of specialists of 35 rail. Order to ensure rail specialist training organisation of the proceedings, the employer: 35.1. create rail professionals for positions in the organisation, if the rail specialist trainees over 300 rail specialists;
35.2. entrust the Organization of rail specialist training for the employee, the labour contract providing for such duties, where the number of specialists is 300 or less.
36. rail specialists can train the employer authorised specialist who meets any of the following requirements: 36.1. professional higher education and at least 1 year of work experience in the rail professionals;
36.2. vocational secondary education and at least 3 years work experience in the rail professionals;
36.3. secondary education and at least 5 years working experience in the rail professionals;
36.4. completed specialized training in the specialty with the right to train others.
37. The apprentice or trainee training given the post work out with the order of the employer designated rail specialist who has not less than one year of work experience students in the post.
IX. Closing questions 38. these provisions shall enter into force on signature.
39. With the entry into force of these regulations shall lapse at the Ministry of transport on 21 February 2000, in Regulation No 4 "rules on the qualifications of the professionals of the railway" (Latvian journal, 2000, 76./77.nr).
40. all railway professionals and train special operations certificate issued before the date of entry into force of the provisions shall be valid until it is completely filled.
41. This provision, paragraph 6 and 7 come into force on January 1, 2010.
Traffic Minister a. shlesers Railway Department Director j. Eiduk is annex 1 of the Ministry of transport on 6 January 2005, the provisions of no. 2 railway specialist professions 1. rail carrier and/or manoeuvre work Analyst: 1.1 (superior) or the Deputy Director, who the company provides rail movement organization or supervision;
1.2. the posts that support the technical operation of the rail provisions and other rail safety regulatory compliance documents: technical inspection or 1.2.1 technical control manager (Director);
1.2.2. the technical inspection or technical control manager (Director) Vice-President;
1.2.3. the parts Manager;
1.2.4. the Inspector (Auditor);
1.3. the employers ' specific unit, and the head of the sector;
1.4. the traction operating employees working in posts: 1.4.1. traction, the driver (engineer) of the instructor;
1.4.2. the traction, the driver (engineer);
1.4.3. the traction, the driver (engineer) of the Assistant;
1.4.4. the guard and his assistant;
1.4.5. the dispatcher;
1.4.6. fuel storage and locomotive ekipēšan point the boss;
1.4.7. locomotive ekipēšan point operator;
1.5. the employees working in the railway business posts: 1.5.1. the Office Manager;
1.5.2. load District Chief;
1.5.3. containers Chief;
1.5.4. transfer the Office Manager;
1.5.5. the Chief Technical Office;
1.5.6. the technical Office of the operator;
1.5.7. commercial maintenance point master;
1.5.8. trains, cargo and luggage maker;
2. Railway infrastructure manager: 2.1 (superior) or the Deputy Director, who provides railway companies and infrastructure organisations or supervision;
2.2. the posts that support the technical operation of the rail provisions and other rail safety regulatory compliance: document 2.2.1. technical inspection or technical control manager (Director);
2.2.2. the technical inspection or technical control manager (Director) Vice-President;
2.2.3. the parts Manager;
2.2.4. the Inspector;
2.3. Railway infrastructure managers fixed unit, operating the station, and the head of the sector;
2.4. Unit, operating the station and Deputy Head of the sector;
2.5. the posts related to train control: 2.5.1. train control centre supervisor;
2.5.2. the Deputy head;
2.5.3. part or sector;
2.5.4. the regional movement control centre supervisor;
2.6. in the field of railway operating employees working in posts: 2.6.1. operating the district auditor;
2.6.2. operating the circuit leading engineer;
2.6.3. operating the district engineer;
2.6.4. the Station Manager;
2.6.5. the Deputy station master;
2.6.6. the station's chief engineer;
2.6.7. station engineer;
2.6.8. maneuver the controller;
2.6.9. station or item attendant;
2.6.10. station or position the operator;
2.6.11. park attendant 2.6.12. park operator;
2.6.13. sorting Deputy Hill;
2.6.14. sorting Hill operator;
2.6.16. train creator;
2.6.17. train compiled Assistant;
train conductor; 2.6.18.
2.6.19. wagon movement speed regulator;
2.7. Wagon of employees working in the service posts: 2.7.1. wagon maintenance point boss;
2.7.2. the instructor;
2.7.5. the operator;
item 2.7.6. wagon does;
2.8. Help train: 2.8.1. boss;
2.8.2. the Deputy Chief;
2.8.5. crane driver;
2.8.6. the crane driver's Assistant;
2.9. passenger station buildings: 2.9.1. boss;
2.9.2. the Deputy Chief;
2.9.3. the attendant;
2.10. Railway track maintenance and engineering employees working in the field of posts: 2.10.1. Manager, boss;
2.10.2. Manager (superior), Deputy;
2.10.3. the Chief Engineer;
2.10.4. Executive (Chief);
2.10.5. the travel distance of the Chief;
2.10.6. road distances, Deputy Chief;
2.10.8. travel defektoskopij floor master;
2.10.9. travel defektoskopij floor foreman;
2.10.11. road distance senior track repairman;
2.10.13. production controller;
2.10.14. distance attendant;
2.10.15. track motortransport driver (engineer) of the instructor;
2.10.16. traction (engineer);
2.10.17. traction consists of the driver (engineer) of the Assistant;
2.10.18. the track motortransport (engineer);
2.10.19. the track driving motortransport (engineer's) Assistant;
2.10.20. hoperdozator and pašizgāzējvagon composition Stoker;
2.10.21. the track foreman;
2.10.22. railway crossing attendant;
2.10.23. the track assembler;
2.10.24. bridge master;
2.10.25. engineering structures brigadier;
2.10.26. engineering structures mechanic;
2.10.27. the track worker welder (uzkausēšan, grinding);
2.10.28. land grade for the maintenance of the master;
2.10.29. ground maintenance foreman grade;
2.10.30. defektoskopij lab Chief;
2.10.31. the Chief Engineer;
2.10.32. senior master motor workshops;
2.11. rail signalling, communications, elektrofikācij and energy equipment maintenance and repair employees working in posts: 2.11.1. Manager (Director);
2.11.2. Manager (Director) Vice-President;
2.11.3. the laboratory supervisor (boss);
2.11.4. distance of the signalling and communications Chief;
2.11.5. signalling and communication distance Deputy Chief;
2.11.6. Service Center Manager (the Manager);
2.11.7. telegraphic and telephone station manager;
2.11.10. catenary, traction substations of the district and the District Chief of energy supply;
2.11.11. signalling and communication distance station head;
2.11.12. mechanised sorting of Hill chiefs;
2.11.14. senior elektromehāniķ;
2.11.15. track motortransport (engineer);
2.11.16. the track driving motortransport (engineer's) Assistant;
3. Repair and service companies active in the field: 3.1 railway track construction and repair workers staff posts: 3.1.1. Manager (Director);
3.1.2. the head (Director) Vice-President;
3.1.3. the Chief Engineer;
3.1.4. the Chief Engineer;
3.1.6. the engineer-technologist;
3.1.8. Department heads (the boss);
3.1.9. (boss) Vice-President;
3.1.10. an engineer;
3.1.11. a railway civil engineer (leading, senior);
3.1.12. senior master;
3.1.14. track senior master, the master of the track;
3.1.15. track motortransport driver (engineer) of the instructor;
3.1.16. track motortransport (engineer);
3.1.17. the track driving motortransport (engineer's) Assistant;
3.1.18. hoperdozator and pašizgāzējvagon of the composition Manager (engineer);
3.1.19. hoperdozator and pašizgāzējvagon of the composition Manager (engineer's) Assistant;
3.1.20. rail machine setter;
3.1.21. track foreman;
3.1.22. track assembler;
3.2. The rolling stock repair job employees working: 3.2.1. Manager (Director) Vice-President;
3.2.2. the Chief Engineer;
3.2.3. part or sector;
3.2.4. the maker;
3.2.11. Dispatcher (attendant);
3.2.12. fuel storage and locomotive ekipēšan point the boss;
3.2.13. locomotive ekipēšan point operator;
4. Other companies: 4.1 railway security guard employees: 4.1.1. Security team leader;
4.1.2. Security the Deputy leader of the team;
4.1.3. the Chief of the guard;
4.1.4. guarding the Group instructor;
4.1.5. the protection engineer;
4.1.6. the armed guard;
4.1.7. other security staff according to the railway company;
4.2. Reefer rolling stock operating employees working in posts: 4.2.1 instructor;
4.2.2. the master;
4.2.3. refrižeratorsekcij mechanic;
4.2.4. engineer technologist;
4.3. the passenger service station boss;
4.4. passenger train: 4.4.1 the boss;
4.4.2. the instructor;
4.4.3. train elektromehāniķ;
4.4.4. passenger and vehicle service attendant;
4.4.5. luggage compartment the forwarder;
4.4.6. the Director of the restaurant car;
4.5. The auditor-controller.
4.6. The conductor-controller.
4.7. Rail Welding Centre: 4.7.1. boss;
4.7.2. the Deputy Chief;
4.7.4. track motortransport (engineer);
4.7.5. track driving motortransport (engineer's) Assistant;
4.8 posts, which make the works of railway land partition: 4.8.1 foreman;
4.8.3. assembler 4.8.4. other works railway land partition bar related employees.
The Railway Department Director j. Eiduk annex 2 of the Ministry of transport on 6 January 2005, regulations No 2 professionally significant qualities 1. Traction for the driver (driver) and traction (the engineer) Assistant: 1.1. readiness for extreme actions (vigilance);
1.2. the attention;
1.3. the concentration capacity;
1.4. the attention of the switching speed;
1.5. the emotional resistance to disturbing factors;
1.6. the persistence of stress conditions;
1.7. intensive movement of alertness;
1.8. a tiered response capability;
1.9. nervous system stability and stable ' Dynamics.
2. Railway station attendant: 2.1. functional State of stability;
2.2. the concentration capacity;
2.3. the attention of the switching speed;
2.4. the attention of the Division;
2.5. conversion of skills;
2.6. resistance to disturbing factors;
2.7. operational thinking capabilities;
2.8. the persistence of memory;
2.9. the motivation to work.
3. the train controller: 1.1. persistence of stress conditions;
1.2. the stable capacities, t.sk. monotono conditions;
1.3. the attention of the switching speed;
1.4. the concentration capacity;
1.5. the persistence of memory;
1.6. the speed of adoption of the decision.
The Railway Department Director j. Eiduk Railway Department Director j. Eiduk 4. attachment of the Ministry of transport on 6 January 2005, the provisions of no. 2 Railway Department Director j. Eiduk in annex 5 of the Ministry of transport on 6 January 2005, the provisions of no. 2 Railway Department Director j. Eiduk 6. attachment of the Ministry of transport of 6 January 2005, the provisions of no. 2 Railway Department Director j. Eiduk annex 7 in the Ministry of transport of 6 January 2005, the provisions of no. 2 Railway Department Director j. Eiduk is
Search Translated Laws of Latvia