Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/100411
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 62 in Riga on 25 January 2005 (pr. 6. § 18) the Fisheries Advisory Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration facilities article 13 of the law on the general issue of i. 1. Fisheries Advisory Council (hereinafter Council) is tatīv and the coordinating institution of the Consul, whose aim is to involve national authorities in the fisheries sector, as well as non-governmental and professional organizations zivsa the vanity policy making and implementation.
II. the Council functions, tasks and rights 2. The Council has the following functions: 2.1 to participate in European Union and national fisheries policy development and implementation;
2.2. to explore the public's views on the development of the fisheries sector key questions;
2.3. to participate in the identification of national interests relating to the European Union on the basis of draft legislation in the field of fisheries.
3. the Council shall have the following tasks: 3.1 according to the interests of the fishing industry to provide advice on matters related to fisheries development;
3.2. harmonising the national fisheries sector and non-governmental organizations on the implementation of the common fisheries policy;
3.3. in accordance with the competency assessment of Latvia and European Union legislation projects;
3.4. provide an information link between the countries not in the fisheries sector, CAI organisations and ministries of Agriculture;
3.5. in accordance with the competency to provide proposals for the development of the national fisheries sector institutions and non-governmental organizations;
3.6. to give proposals on the European Union structural funds and State AIDS to the receipt of the distribution principles and conditions.
4. the Council shall have the following rights: 4.1. consultation with the Ministry of agriculture, national fisheries * des and other national authority all draft legislative provisions and fishing industry binding policy planning documents;
4.2. to request from the Ministry of agriculture, the national fisheries administrations and other national institutions, the Council requires the information;
4.3. to recommend for consideration by the Ministry of agriculture sectoral advisory councils on matters relating to several Ministry of agriculture enabling industries: agriculture, fisheries, forestry.
III. composition of the Council in the composition of the Council is 5 public institutions and fishing industry representatives of non-governmental organizations.
6. the Council shall consist of: Minister of agriculture; 6.1.
6.2. one representative of the national fisheries administration, Field support services, food and veterinary service, the national environmental guard marine and inland waters administration, municipal Union of Latvia, Latvian fish resource agencies;
6.3. the fisheries sector the following non-governmental organizations authorized representatives: 6.3.1. three representatives of the Latvian Association of Zivsaimniek;
6.3.2. two representatives of the Latvian Federation of Fishermen;
6.3.3. one representative of the Latvian Union of Zivrūpniek, Courland, Latvia's Association of fishermen and fish farmers of the Cancer Association, fisheries and food Workers Union, "Riga Sprats" and national fisheries producer organisations.
7. establishment of the Council on the basis of the State institutions and non-governmental organizations, approved the mandate of the Minister of agriculture.
8. the work of the Advisory Council of the law may invite experts or other specialists.
IV. Activities of the Council of 9. The President of the Council is the Minister of agriculture. The President of the Council in the absence of his duties in the national fisheries administration chief.
10. the Council are valid if they are sitting on more than half of the Board members.
11. The Council meets at least once every quarter.
12. Decision concerning the convening of an emergency meeting of the Council of Agriculture Ministers adopted on its own initiative or if requested in writing no less than four representatives of non-governmental organizations.
13. the functions of the Council Secretariat to ensure the national fisheries authority.
14. the proposals for consideration during the current session of the Council issues the Council members or other interested parties submitted to the Secretariat in writing at least a week before the Council meeting.
15. The Council meeting materials for the members of the Council shall be sent electronically no later than five working days before the meeting.
16. the Council meetings are open to the public. A decision on the matter in the equestrian individual closed session shall be adopted by the Council.
17. the Council shall adopt decisions, open vote. If the vote splits equal, the Chairman of the Board shall have a casting vote.
18. the minutes of the Council, and Council decision shall be recorded in minutes.
19. The secretariat of the Council shall have the following functions: 19.1. to provide facilities work of the Council;
19.2. ensure the conduct of sittings of the Council;
19.3. to summarize the proposals of the members of the Council on the Council's agenda to include issues, as well as preparing draft documents for consideration by the Council. If necessary, the Council secretariat document applicants may request additional information;
19.4. to prepare the Council meeting agenda;
19.5. to register the sitting members (members of the Council and outside persons);
12.2. to record the sessions of the Council;
19.7. to control the execution of decisions of the Council and regularly inform the Council;
19.8. within five working days to prepare and electronically send the reconciliation Council meeting Protocol. The agreed minutes approved by the next Council meeting;
12.4. to prepare the annual review of the Council's activities and functions (report in the Ministry of Agriculture website on the internet).
20. The decisions of the Council's recommendations.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 January 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia