Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/100910
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 72, Riga, 1 February 2005 (pr. 7. § 1) specialised civil servants, police officers, border guards and the State fire and rescue service — service of servicemen over the Regulations Issued under the law "on the police" the fourth part of article 31, fire safety and fire fighting law article 35, the first paragraph and the border guard Act article 21, first paragraph, article 29 and 30 of the fourth subparagraph of article sixth part i. General questions 1. determines the specialized civil servants, police officers , the border guard and State fire and rescue service in servicemen (Clerk) — special service types of degrees, the procedures for granting or withdrawing, special service rank, the order in which officials adopt and retired from the service, is appointed, suspended and stripped of his post, leave arrangements for the award of vocational training, as well as service time extension.
2. officials according to the specific ranks (hereinafter rank) are divided into the following categories: 2.1. composition of line officers. The officials mentioned the following ranks: 2.1.1. police, border guard or fire and rescue service rank;
2.1.2. the police, border guard or fire and rescue services Cadet;
2.2. the latest commanding (instructor) officials. The officials mentioned the following ranks: 2.2.1. police, border or fire and rescue service corporal;
2.2.2. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service's Sergeant;
2.2.3. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service virsseržant;
2.2.4. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service officer Vice-President;
UR2.3.vid front commanding (later officer) officials. The officials mentioned the following ranks: 2.3.1. police, border or fire and rescue service's Lieutenant;
2.3.2. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service first;
2.3.3. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service captain;
more commanding in UR2.4.vec (earlier above the little) officials. The officials mentioned the following ranks: 2.4.1. police, border or fire and rescue services in the major;
2.4.2. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service Lieutenant Colonel;
2.4.3. the police, border guard or fire and rescue service's Colonel;
2.5. highest commanding (senior officers) are made servants. Assign the selected officials mentioned the police, border guard or fire and rescue service General's rank.
3. the Officials of the health service to assess the compliance of the Interior Ministry's central medical examiner's Commission on the basis of the subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior Authority (hereinafter the authority) decision on testing. The authority shall forward the Clerk to check the health condition not less frequently than once a year.
II. acceptance of service adopted 4:4.1. conforming to the law "on the police", the border guard law, or fire safety and fire requirements of the law;
UR4.2.kur really have at least secondary education;
4.3. What personal qualities, physical fitness and health status complies with the performance of the service;
4.4. which has not retired from service discipline violation.
5. the State fire and rescue service of the person adopted fire safety and fire in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
6. A Person wishing to join the service, the staff of the authority concerned, the chapter presented a passport and submit the following documents: 6.1 application;
6.2. formal education;
6.4. The Interior Ministry's central medical expertise in the Commission's opinion on a person's State of health and fitness for service.
7. A Person who is not a relevant Department for basic vocational training, first recruiting for trainees at a certain time (up to six months). The internship must be obtained during the basic training.
8. If the trainee, end of contract period has passed the exam in kvalifik, an official who is entitled to accept the service, decide on the acceptance of trainees and rank in the service or for a work release from work due to the expiry of the contract of employment. If the trainee is not passed the qualifying exam, their service does not accept and release from work due to the expiry of the contract of employment.
9. The Person who has the appropriate professional training, adopt the service, without specifying the time of the internship.
10. National Guard trainees working for the person accepts the border guard law.
III. the granting of degrees, lowering and subtraction 11. Rank awarded in accordance with the law "on the police", fire safety and fire fighting law or border guard law, pursuant to the order of the grades of the service, according to the post and for the previous service rank.
12. the rank given to: 12.1. ratings and later commanding (instructor) consists of officials — official, who has the power to appoint officers and ratings later composed an official koman dējoš post, or the Ministry of the Interior system of educational institutions;
UR12.2.vid front commanding (later above the little) officials removed a border guard Lieutenant, Mott, the Chief of the authority;
more commanding in UR12.3.vec (earlier above the paltry) consists of officials and border guard Lieutenant, Interior Minister;
12.4. the Colonel's rank, except for the border guard Colonel, — Minister for the Interior;
12.5. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service and border guard Colonel General rank — the Cabinet of Ministers, in accordance with the proposal of the Minister for the Interior.
13. when taking the service, granted to the official rank depending on the position in which he is appointed: 13.1. private-line and later commanding (instructor) composed of officials;
UR13.2.ser žant — the average commanding (later officer) where officials have settled the question of basic vocational training qualification examination;
13.3. Lieutenant-average commanding or commanding the older (younger or senior officers) where the officials are on higher education according to the professional college education;
13.4. — the average first commanding or commanding the older (younger or senior officers) where officials have the appropriate higher vocational education or science degree;
13.5. Lieutenant Colonel — the highest commanding (senior officers) are made an official post.
14. Service assumed the former national armed forces, former soldiers of the armed forces of other countries, border troops or authorities of the Interior service employee who entered into the inventory in the national military service, the rank order of granting Executive alignment, which is entitled to appoint an official post.
15. If the disciplinary penalty imposed on an official, current rank is not granted to him.
16. The current rank is granted under these official rules as well as to the annex in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 October 2003, the Regulation No. 594 "system of the Ministry of the Interior staff with special ranks disciplinary procedure".
17. an official rank can decrease by one stage under Cabinet three Minis 2003 October 28. Regulation No. 594 "system of the Ministry of the Interior staff with special ranks disciplinary procedure". Time from downgrading to the renewal of the service not required for the current grade of service assignment.
18. Rank official renewed in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 16 of the rules of procedure or after one year of service in downgrading days, regardless of whether the disciplinary penalty imposed on the officer is in force.
19. Official deprives the rank, if he retired from the service in respect of a judgment which has the force of res judicata for an offence.
IV. appointment of the officials 20. national fire and rescue service is a specialised dienējošo of civil servants and the border guard shall be appointed to the relevant Fire safety and the fire law or the law of the said border guards officials.
21. the officers, other than those referred to in paragraph 20 of these regulations, shall be appointed as follows: 21.1. Ministry of Interior Information Center Chief and the Ministry of Interior communication center head appointed in Affairs;
UR21.2.vid upper and senior commanding officers for the composition shall be appointed Chief of the authority;
21.3. ratings and later commanding the officials shall be appointed Chief of the authority or the authorized officer;
21.4. ratings and commanding (the latest, oldest and highest officer) of officials in the Latvian Police Academy position, appoint (elect) in accordance with the law and the Latvian University Police Academy's Constitution.
22. the institutions Chief average commanding (later officer) post officials may also appoint positive ratings and later transported the commanding (instructor) are made official.
23. Immediate superior subordinated position must not appoint his spouse or relative (kinship or affinity up to the first degree).
24. If the adoption service or transfer (transfer) post during the service is associated with a transfer of residence, body, which adopted an official service or to which he is transferred (moved) post service to continue, an official paid a lump sum payment in the new post of the month specified in the base salary scale and 50% of the new posts in the month of base salary for spouse and each dependent family member that with an official change of residence.
25. the Minister of the Interior in the order clerk can be in service, not take a specific position, for a period not exceeding 30 days. In this case, the official maintained the base salary as defined in the previous post, the premium for premium service, special service rank and the intake compensation.
V. official vocational training 26. Official has the right to obtain the relevant vocational training, and they must raise the level of vocational training.
27. an official who, without interrupting the service, successfully for a fee in the State recognized teaching Latvian higher education facility for service fulfilment of required knowledge, receive compensation, which covers half of the school year. The refund shall be paid upon submission of the document.
28. the authority shall ensure an official opportunity to raise qualification courses, saving his pay and compensation and the intake cover training expenses.
29. the training expenses and school fees, the authority concerned should pay compensation not exceeding the State budget funds for this purpose.
30. The officer to whom the body compensates for tuition or cover training expenses, negotiated with the authority of the Treaty on the obligation to repay them if, after the education or skills he never runs the institution concerned of the time specified in the contract (being retired from service due to a violation of discipline, having been convicted by a final judgment of a criminal offence, the inadequacy of service or after the election).
31. If a civil servant is sent to study educational institution in Latvia or abroad, training time including his retirement.
Vi. Leave granted the following 32 official vacations: 32.1. annual leave;
32.2. the additional leave;
32.3. study leave if an officer successfully acquire the services required for professional education in higher education;
32.4. women: maternity leave;
32.5. the parental leave;
32.6. leave the child's father in connection with childbirth — 10kalendār days.
33. Annual leave and additional leave time for an official cost the average earnings and the intake compensation.
34. Study leave during official retains the title for the specified month base salary, bonus for special service rank, the premium for the intake of retirement and compensation.
35. the maternity leave, the Authority paid the intake compensation.
36. Annual leave granted in accordance with the official holiday schedule for each calendar year shall be drawn up not later than 15 January of the current year and approved the Chief's authority.
37. not allowed annual leave to compensate in cash, except where the official mu had retired from the service.
38. If the official who moved (moved) post for the continuation of the service in some other institution, on the retirement of the previous annual leave specified duration exceeds that authority down the length of the annual leave, he saves the calendar annual leave days.
39. If the official leave is ill, after the recovery of the sick leave extended by the number of days, on the basis of disability.
40. In connection with the birth or adoption of an official is entitled to parental leave. Parental leave is granted for a period which should not exceed a total of a year and a half. At the request of an official of the parental leave is granted in whole or in part, at any time until the child reaches the age of eight. Time, which is an official accompanying parental leave, retirement, but does not include service for the current promotion rank.
41. Leave children's father in connection with childbirth is granted immediately after childbirth, but not later than two months after the birth.
42. a Retired official from the service withheld from official advance paid vacation pay, except when he is being retired from service, for the following reasons: 42.1. a specific age that preclude the fulfilment of their duties;
26.2. the retirement time to achieve;
26.3. the health status of non-compliance;
the reduction in the number of UR42.4.ier ēdņ;
UR42.5.iev ēlēšan or appointment in another State or local authority.
43. Official, except the border guards and the Police Academy of Latvia, academic staff annual leave shall be granted for the following: retirement UR43.1.par to 10 years — a race calendar week Che;
UR43.2.par retirement from 10 to 20 years — five calendar week;
UR43.3.par retirement of 20 to 25 years — six calendar weeks;
UR43.4.par retirement more than 25 years — seven calendar weeks.
44. the border guards shall annual leave granted in accordance with the border guard Act. If during the year, border guards moved in another post (posts), in which another, the duration of the leave, the duration of the leave shall be calculated in proportion to each post in days time.
45. the calculation of the duration of the leave calendar weeks and days, annual leave and leave not including national holidays.
46. the health building after a serious illness or accident, as well as the injury or injuries in the course of their duties, the official authority boss may be granted paid leave of up to six months. After that leave the Interior Ministry's central medical examiner's Commission to consider the question of the validity of the rest of the officials.
47. the Retirement leave, which includes the clerk up to 30 days a year without pay for conservation and the intake compensation may be granted to an officer who is entitled to appoint an official post.
48. the excluded Retirement leave, which the Chief authority in exceptional cases may be granted to an official for a period of up to one calendar year without pay and compensation of the intake.
49. Official from vacation can be reversed with the Chief's order (order) only specific service conditions. Authorities chiefs from vacation can undo the Interior Minister.
VII. Removal from post office 50. Clerk (with the exception of the border guard) disqualified from Office under civil law.
51. The border guard suspended from the post in accordance with the border guard Act.
VIII. The release from the post and he retired from the service of the official release of 52 posts and retired from the service in accordance with the law "on the police", fire safety and fire fighting law or border guard law.
53. the contested decision on the officials of the Ministry of the Interior Authority subordinated to the Chief's order (order) for the retraining of the staff of the Ministry of the Interior shall be adopted by the Secretary of State. The decision on the other officials disputed the official order (order) for retraining of staff assumes a subordinated to the Ministry of the Interior, the relevant authorities of the Chief.
54. an official who retired from the service of more after the elections, no later than 30 days prior written notice, officials empowered to appoint an official post.
55. the right to an official retirement from service and be removed from Office is the official who is empowered to appoint an official post.
56. If the officer retired from service due to a reduction in the number of civil servants, on written notice 30 days in advance.
57. the official Retirement of the service (with the exception of border guards), he paid the retraining allowance. Retraining allowance is calculated from: UR57.1.ier to ēdn last post a month in base salary, bonuses for special service rank and seniority premium;
57.2. another in the premium granted the average level for the last six calendar months.
58. the retraining allowance to the official paid amounting to: 58.1. in paragraph 57 of these provisions in the order calculated totals triple if official retired from service due to a reduction in the number of civil servants, certain age, retirement or attainment of time due to illness (disability), obtained in the performance of their duties;
58.2.57. these provisions in accordance with the procedure laid down in point calculated totals are double the amount if the official who nodienēj not less than 10 years, retired from the military for health reasons (except this rule 58.1. in the case referred to in point), in connection with the election or appointment of another national or local authorities, or after the election.
59. Retraining allowance only this provision in paragraph 58 mentioned in those cases.
60. paragraph 59 of these provisions do not apply to: 60.1. border guards;
60.2. the State fire and rescue service for servicemen in specialized civil servants.
61. Officials who retired from the service in connection with the appointment of the national security authority, the retraining allowance shall not be paid.
62. Retired from service in the border guard, he shall be paid compensation for the border guard and in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
63. If the official who paid retraining allowance, after restoring the service retirement from service again, he paid the retraining allowance, calculated as the difference between the calculated repeatedly retraining allowance and retraining benefits already paid.
64. Official who is retired from the military, as he retired a year and a year earlier the unused annual leave pay cash compensation.
65. If the official performance of their duties, has died, he is buried on public funds.
66. an official shall be entitled to benefits due to a family member or dependent death, serious accident or childbirth and health benefits if the health impairment is related to official duties.
67. The allowance due to the birth of the official can get a year after childbirth. If both parents are officials, received only benefits one of the parents.
68. the retirement of civil servants take note: 68.1. the premium for retirement;
UR68.2.pie sort annual leave;
retired from service 68.3..
IX. the procedures for the extension of the border guards service 69 is extended in accordance with the border guard Act.
70. The justification for the extension of the service's official submission and his immediate superior's written consent.
71. the officials of the service time is extended with the Chief's order (the order), on the basis of the institution's attestation Commission decision.
X. closing questions 72. Up to the date of entry into force of the Act on the system of the Ministry of the Interior staff with special ranks over the single services, these rules also apply to the Police Academy of Latvia, employees with special ranks.
73. Be declared unenforceable for Min three Cabinet of 28 October 2003 Regulation No 683 "system of the Ministry of the Interior staff with special ranks over the rules of the service" (Latvian journal, 2003, 158, nr. 183).
74. the provisions to be up to the Interior Ministry the State budget allocated to the funds.
Prime Minister-Transport Ministers a. shlesers — Minister for children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 5 February 2005.
Annex Cabinet 1 February 2005 rules no 72 current service tier assignment no PO box
Rank conditions 1.
The police, the border guard, the fire and rescue service corporal 1. After one year of retirement rank Service grade.
2. If any of the later commanding the posts of officials appointed by the private vocational training.
3. After the graduation of border guards.
2. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service Sergeant 1. After two years of retirement service corporal grade.
2. After one year of retirement of corporal rank, a border guard, who graduated from the school of border guards.
3. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service virsseržant 1. After three years of retirement in the rank of Sergeant.
2. After a two-year retirement in the rank of Sergeant, the border guard, who finished the school of border guards.
4. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service officer Vice-President 1. After four years of retirement virsseržant Service grade.
2. After three years of retirement virsseržant Service grade — that border guards finished border guard school.
3. upon appointment, the average or the composition of the senior commanding officers, if there is an appropriate secondary education.
5. the border guard, the police, the fire and rescue service's Lieutenant After five years of retirement services in the Deputy Officer grade and vocational training course end.
6. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service for the first two years after the retirement of Lieutenant rank — an official who has higher education.
2. After three years of retirement to the rank of Lieutenant.
3. After appropriate higher professional education.
7. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service captain 1. After three years of retirement of the first rank, a clerk who has higher education.
2. After the first five years of retirement service grade.
8. the police, border guard, fire and rescue services in the major After a four-year retirement in the rank of Captain — an official who has higher education.
9. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service Lieutenant Colonel 1. After five years of retirement in the rank of major, the official who has higher education.
2. After being appointed Supreme commanding (senior officer) officials.
10. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service Colonel 1. After five years of retirement rank of Lieutenant Colonel, an official who has higher education.
2. After three years of retirement in commanding higher (the highest officer) of officials of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
11. the police, border guard, the fire and rescue service After the appointment of a senior General with commanding (senior officers) are made in the Office of the clerk, clerk, who has a three-year retirement in the rank of Colonel.
Interior Minister in place of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia