Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/101067
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 71 2005 in Riga on January 25th (Mon. Nr. 6) 41 national land policy coordination Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 13 of the equipment 1. State land policy coordination Council (hereinafter Council) is a consultative and coordinating body whose objective is to promote uniform national land policy development and implementation in the land as a national treasure in the area of use.
2. the Council shall have the following tasks: 2.1. in cooperation with the participating institutions to provide proposals to the Ministry of Justice of land policies and laws governing the policy planning document for the development of the project;
2.2. to give proposals to the management of land administration institutions in the creation or reorganization of the utility;
2.3. to give proposals on land administration and land management authorization, licensing procedures and institutions that perform licensing;
2.4. to give proposals to the Ministry of Justice ordered the State studies the national land policy and promoting the effective use of research results in national land policy development and implementation.
3. the Council shall have the following rights: 3.1 according to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, legal and natural persons, as well as with foreign institutions;
3.2. to request and receive, free of charge from the State and municipal institutions, as well as from licensed persons operating land administration and land management, tasks of the Council of the necessary information, except the limited availability of information;
3.3. to invite to participate in the Board meetings in an advisory capacity at national and local government bodies, as well as representatives of non-governmental organizations, experts and professionals.
4. the Council approved the establishment by the Minister of Justice. The President of the Council is the representative of the Ministry of Justice.
5. the Council is composed by one authorized representative of: 5.1. The Ministry of defence;
5.2. the Central Land Commission;
5.3. The Ministry of the economy;
5.4. The Ministry of finance;
5.5. the municipalities;
5.6. The regional development and local government ministries;
5.7. The Ministry of transport;
5.8. The Ministry of Justice;
5.9. The Ministry of environment;
5.10. the national land service;
5.11. The Ministry of agriculture.
6. The work of the Council chaired by the President of the Council. Council in the absence of the President, his duties shall be the Deputy Chairman of the Council. Deputy Chairman of the Council elected by the Council, on a proposal from the President of the Council.
7. The President of the Council shall: 7.1 planning and organizing the work of the Council;
7.2. prepare and approve the agenda of the Council;
7.3. convene and chair the meetings of the Council;
7.4. signature of Council decisions Council minutes of meetings and other documents;
7.5. the representative of the Council, in accordance with its mandate;
7.6. the prescribed legislation proposes to make changes in the composition of the Council;
7.7. the Minister of Justice shall submit the information on the Council's activities and proposals for improving the functioning of the Council.
8. the Council shall convene regular meetings at least once every quarter. Extraordinary meeting shall be convened by the President of the Council within 10 working days after it requested at least five Council members.
9. the Council meetings are open to the public.
10. the Council are valid if they participate in the hearing not less than half of the Board members, including the Chairman of the Council.
11. the Council decisions, the open vote, with Council members present a simple majority. If the vote splits equal, the Chairman of the Board shall have a casting vote.
12. The decisions of the Council's recommendations.
13. the minutes of the Council. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman and the Secretary of the Board.
14. The members of the Council have the right to ask for a Council meeting to be recorded in the minutes of their diverging views on the decisions of the Council.
15. the Council recordkeeping regulations prescribed the Secretary of the Board. The Secretary of the Board is not a member of the Council.
16. The Secretary of the Board: 16.1. prepare the meetings of the Council of the draft agenda;
16.2. coordinate with the Chairman of the Council the Council meeting time and location, as well as notify the interested parties;
16.3. prepare questions and submitted documents (materials) for consideration by the Council;
16.4. the minutes of the Council meeting and presented in the decisions of the Council;
16.5. coordinate and collect information on the implementation of the Council decision.
17. The Secretary of the Board within five working days after the Council meeting the Protocol for all the members of the Council. The Protocol Council members approve the next Council meeting.
18. the Council regular session of materials to the members of the Council shall be issued no later than 10 working days before the meeting. Opinions on the matter during the current session of the draft documents to be submitted to the Council Secretary not later than three days before the relevant meeting, and Council Secretary no later than the day before the meeting it is issued to all members of the Council.
19. the Council decision shall be sent to all concerned bodies and officials.
20. operation of the facilities of the Council provide the Ministry of Justice.
21. Be declared unenforceable Cabinet's august 7, 2003 order No. 498 "on State land policy coordination Council" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 112).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 9 February 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia