Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/101066
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 90, Riga, 1 February 2005 (pr. 7. § 35) rules on benefit national resistance movement members are Issued in accordance with the military retirement pension Act of the transitional provisions of paragraph 8 1. determines the order in which the benefit is payable to the national resistance movement members (hereinafter benefit), as well as benefits.
2. the allowance shall be 50 Lats per month (after payment of taxes).
3. The allowance shall be granted and the monthly cost of the Defence Ministry of the State budget funds allocated to the Ministry in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year.
4. to receive the allowance, the provisions referred to in paragraph 1, the Parties shall submit a written application to: 4.1;
4.2. the presentation of the following documents: 4.2.1. personal identity document (passport, identity card);
4.2.2. Member of the national resistance movement licence.
5. Reviewing documents for the granting of benefits, the Ministry of defence is requesting from the citizenship and Migration Board for information on the members of the national resistance movement status of benefit the applicant.
6. the citizenship and Immigration Board, not later than 30 days after the national resistance movement member status or subtraction and the news of the death of the inclusion of the population register shall notify in writing to the Ministry of defence: 6.1. persons who have been granted the national resistance movement of the Member's status;
6.2. persons who are deprived of the national resistance movement of the Member's status;
6.3. the death of the person who is assigned to a member of the national resistance movement.
7. the decision on the grant or refusal of benefits to grant allowances shall be taken in particular of the Ministry of defence authorized officer after examining the documents received in the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
8. the allowance is not granted, if the citizenship and Migration Board has received information that the applicant has not been granted the benefit of the national resistance movement the status of a member if it is taken away.
9. the decision on the grant or refusal of benefits to grant benefits shall notify in writing and indicate its procedures for appeals.
10. Ministry of defence remitted each month of benefits beneficiaries account specified in the application of the credit institution in Latvia, or sent by post with the delivery to the home. Expenses related to the transfer of the benefit or service, shall be borne by the Ministry of Defense of the State budget funds in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year are assigned to the Ministry of shipping expenses.
11. the allowance shall be paid not later than the beginning of next calendar month after the date of the award of benefits.
12. the payment of the allowance stops: 12.1. Member of the national resistance movement in the event of death;
12.2. If a person is deprived of the national resistance movement of the Member's status.
Prime Minister-Minister a. traffic Minister shlesers e. Repše Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 9 February 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia