Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 13 March 2001, Regulation No 120 Of "distribution Of Residents And Residency Funding Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 13.marta noteikumos Nr.120 "Rezidentu sadales un rezidentūras finansēšanas noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/101400
Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 111 in 2005 (8 February. No 8 38) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 March 2001, Regulation No 120 of "distribution of residents and residency funding rules" Issued in accordance with article 57 of the law on medical treatment to make a Cabinet of 13 March 2001, Regulation No 120 of "distribution of residents and residency funding rules" (Latvian journal, 2001, nr. 43; 2003, 85 no) the following amendments: 1. Express 3 and 3.1 points in the following: "3. The Ministry of health is determined from the national budget resources financed the number of residency taking into account the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency and medical professional education center (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) proposals on the State the necessary number of residents, developed on the basis of: 3.1 the health compulsory insurance State Agency's request for a required family (general practice) number of the physician;
3.2. Health compulsory insurance State Agency's medical authorities (corresponding to outpatient and inpatient health care provider development programme) of the required medical specialists;
3.3. the following physician labor market data: 3.3.1. main non-working physician;
3.3.2. the estimated number of doctors who will reach retirement age in the next five years;
3.3.3. physician unemployment rates;
3.3.4. free doctor jobs;
3.4. the epidemiological data on disease prevalence and morbidity in certain regions.
3.1 Centre: 3.11. hosting the open tender for medical institutions apmācīttiesīgaj for the opportunity to conclude the purchase contract for the training of residents in accordance with the approved training program in medical specialties (except family (general practice) doctor's specialty), which approved the statute law of the medical treatment;
3.12. hold open competition for the chance to close the universities purchase contract for the training of residents in accordance with the approved training program family (general practice) doctor's specialty;
3.13. the tool selection contest applicants who applied to participate in the selection of candidates for training in residency, admission for residency in certain specialties in medical institutions and medical teaching universities who won this rule 3.11 and 3.12. tender referred to;
3.14. the Centre and the medical teaching hospital or University agreement concluded between the organisation and funding of the residency monitoring provides payment for training residents;
3.15. persons with the rules prescribed in paragraph 3.13. admitted in the residency agreement that stipulates that after the residency end their primary job for a period of not less than three years, according to the Center for distribution will be national or municipal medical institutions that list according to the needs of the region confirmed by the Minister of health. "
2. Replace paragraph 4:2.1 numbers and the word "3.2" in with the numbers and the word "the" in paragraph 3.11;
2.2. the numbers and the word "the" in paragraph 3.4, with numbers and the word "the" in paragraph 3.13.
3. Replace paragraph 7, the words "Health Department" with the word "Centre".
4. Make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8. If medical teaching in the medical establishment or school does not comply with or has breached the contract entered into with the Center, the Center 10 days after written notice to the authority concerned or the University may suspend its future funding and to conclude a contract with the other medical teaching hospital or University. "
5. Replace paragraph 9, the word "agency" (fold) with the word "Centre" (the fold).
6. Replace paragraph 10, the word "agency" with the word "Centre".
7. Replace the figures in paragraph 11 and the word "section" 3.12 with numbers and the word "the" in paragraph 3.15.
8. Replace paragraph 12 in the numbers and the word "3.11" point with numbers and the word "3.14" point. Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia