Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 3 September 2002, The Regulation No 406 "rules On Asylum-Seeker Identity Document And Its Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 3.septembra noteikumos Nr.406 "Noteikumi par patvēruma meklētāja personas dokumentu un tā izsniegšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/101394
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 112 in Riga on 8 February 2005 (pr. No 8 40) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 3 September 2002, the provisions of the "rules on no 406 asylum-seeker identity document and its procedure" Issued in accordance with article 21 of the law on asylum, the second part to make the Cabinet September 3, 2002 regulations No. 406 "rules on asylum-seeker identity document and its procedure" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 127) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "paragraph 1 of the citizenship and Migration Board on refugees Department (hereinafter the Department)" with the words "National Guard".
2. Replace the text of the provisions, the word "Department" (fold) with the words "National Guard" (the fold).
3. paragraph 2 shall be expressed as follows: "2. the document issued to asylum seekers, regardless of their age at the time, until the final decision on refugee status or subsidiary or the decision on the refusal to grant the status. Document for asylum may not be issued if the asylum seeker is held in detention, as well as during examination of an application for asylum made at the border inspection post of entry into the Republic of Latvia, or within the context of a procedure to decide whether the applicant has the right to enter the Republic of Latvia. "
4. Express 4. the introductory part of paragraph by the following: "4. document: map (annex) are made according to a certain pattern, and shall include the following information:".
5. Add to paragraph 4.3, after the word "photograph" with the words "(no headgear, the people face in the photo must be exposed);".
6. Delete paragraph 6.
7. Replace paragraph 7, the words "10 days" with the words "within three days".
8. Supplement with an informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 27 January 2003 of Directive 2003/9/EC laying down minimum standards for the reception of asylum seekers." Prime Minister a. Halloween — Minister for the Interior traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia