Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/102423
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 138 in Riga on 22 February 2005 (pr. No 10 26) national blood establishments Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General questions 1. blood establishment (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the Minister of Health's direct regulatory authority.
2. the objective of the Centre is to prepare the blood and blood components therapeutic institutions, as well as providing medical training and specialization in the field of transfuzioloģij.
II. the Centre's functions, tasks and responsibilities 3. The Centre shall have the following functions: 3.1 to organize and coordinate medical supplies to institutions with quality requirements for blood components;
3.2. to organize training of treatment and specialization in the field of transfuzioloģij;
3.3. to organize and coordinate international cooperation in the field of transfuzioloģij.
4. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the functions, the Centre: 4.1 develop procurement projects medical authorities for the supply of blood products;
4.2. prepare the donor blood and blood components;
4.3. ensure the quality control of blood products;
4.4. train medical personal transfuzioloģij;
4.5. promoting public education movement of the donor;
4.6 identify new technologies and promotes their implementation of blood and blood components.
5. The Centre shall have the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive, free of charge from the medical institutions and medical treatment to persons for the operation of the Centre the necessary information to external regulations established;
5.2. participation in international organizations held events transfuzioloģij;
5.3. to cooperate with in the area of transfuzioloģij workers organisations in other countries and according to competence to conclude international cooperation agreements;
5.4. the laws and regulations in order to cooperate with State and local authorities and other bodies;
5.5. in accordance with the competency to represent Latvia in international organisations;
5.6. in accordance with the competency to participate in the development of draft legislation in the field of transfuzioloģij.
III. the administration of the Centre at 6. The Centre shall be headed by the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions. The Director of the Centre and shall be exempt from the Health Minister.
7. the Director of the Centre creates the Centre's internal organisational structure.
8. the Director of the Centre may constitute a territorial unit. The rules of procedure of the organs of the Centre shall issue the head of Department and approved by the Director of the Centre.
IV. activities of the Centre and ensuring the rule of law reporting 9. Center for Justice provides the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre is responsible for the management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
10. the Director of the Centre shall have the right to cancel the Centre adopted the decisions and prettiesisko succeed in internal legislation.
11. the Director of the Centre's actual action or administrative act issued by a private individual may challenge the Ministry of health. The Ministry of health decision may appeal to the Court.
12. the Centre at least once a year, the Ministry of health submitted a report on the functions and the use of budget resources.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 26 February 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia