Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/102896
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 92 in Riga 1 February 2005 (pr. 38. § 7) the State land service regulation Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. State land service (hereinafter service) is the Minister of Justice would need of a direct regulatory authority implementing national land policy.
II. the functions, tasks and competences 2. Has the following functions: 2.1. participate in land reform;
2.2. provide land-use planning and surveying;
2.3. you are familiar with the national Geodesy and cartography;
2.4. maintain the real estate cadastre of the State;
2.5. maintain national geographic information systems data and metadata and build geospatial information infrastructure;
2.6. keep a national address register.
3. in order to ensure the fulfilment of service function performs the following tasks: 3.1 ensure the participation of representatives of land commissions;
3.2. evaluated and the Phys. Invt real estate property;
3.3. preparing data on real estate registration real estate the State Cadastre and land registry;
3.4. maintains and improves the State of real estate cadastre information system;
3.5. maintain and improve a national address register information system;
3.6. in land-use planning and the cadastral trying;
3.7. installed and are familiar with the State geodetic network;
3.8. topographical mapping and determine;
3.9. make up air navigation maps;
3.10. the State border trying;
3.11. maintain geospatial information infrastructure, acquiring, accumulating and processing the State geographic information base data and metadata;
3.12. the legal order provides State and local authorities, as well as legal and natural persons service information systems maintained include news;
3.13. license real estate market valuation, land-use planning, Geodesy and cartography of the national operator of the work and monitor the activities of the licensed person;
3.14. methodically directs and monitors land-use planning, surveying, geodesy, topography, cartography, fotogrammetrij, real estate information and evaluation in Phys. Invt;
3.15. gives proposals to industry legislation and regulatory policy planning document for the development of the project;
3.16. organizes and stores the service's archives;
3.17. comply with laws and other tasks.
4. Service according to competency is entitled: 4.1 external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge from national and municipal authorities, as well as legal and natural persons service tasks required information and documents;
4.2. to perform the service tasks to create the Council, the Commission and the other institutions of the consultative and methodical, which consists of other national regulatory authorities, as well as local specialists (in agreement with the management of the institutions);
4.3. provide public services real estate documents for registration in the real estate cadastre and land registry in the State, land-use planning in the development of the project, the geodesic network installation determine, topographic mapping, and determine State border, in the cadastre trying trying, real estate inventory and evaluation, as well as external regulations — order: State, local, legal and natural persons with the real property cadastre of State information and other service information;
4.4. the laws and regulations in the order without special permission and consent to make land-use planning, surveying, land and building cadastral trying (inventory), evaluation and other tasks of the natural and legal persons and the use of the property in the real estate;
4.5. to request, to natural and legal persons presented land ownership or use rights documents, preparing the real property registration;
4.6. external law cases to issue administrative acts;
UR4.7.pas AIL scientific research necessary for the functions and duties of the service;
4.8. to cooperate with the international organizations;
4.9. to manage the service functions and duties required and/or possession of the holding received State property.
III. structure and competence of officials 5. Service led by the Director-General of the service. The General Director of the service and his Deputy at the nomination of the approval of the Cabinet of Ministers is appointed and released from Office by the Minister of Justice.
6. the Director-General of the service comply with the equipment of the public administration Act direct authorities managerial functions.
7. the Director-General of the service consists of service internal organisational structure, management, Department, Division and regional chapter.
8. Regional Department shall be headed by a head of the regional chapter. Regional Manager appointed by the Director-General of the service.
9. the regional divisions is independently checking account in the Treasury. Regional head of Department provides independent accounting department.
10. the regional head of Department: 10.1 shall be appointed and relieved of the post of regional officials, as well as recruiting and dismissal of regional employees;
10.2.ir responsible for regional tasks and results of work of the rule of law, financial operations, personnel and other resources;
10.3.ir may submit a proposal to the Director-General of the service desk function.
11. the regional head of unit can be alternates. Deputy Head of the regional Department of the Director-General after consulting the service appointed the regional head of Department.
IV. Service activities are the provision of Justice 12. Service activities are provided by the Director-General of the Justice Department. The Director-General of the Department is responsible for the Authority's internal control and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
13. the Director-General has the right to annul the decision taken by the officials of the service, or the internal regulations issued.
14. the officials or servants of the administrative act issued and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application to the Director-General of the service. The Director-General of the service's decision can be appealed in court.
15. the Director-General issued the administrative act and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of Justice. The Justice Ministry's decision can be appealed in court.
16. the service is financed from the State budget allocations from the general revenue in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year, revenues for the service fees and provided foreign financial assistance.
V. review of service 17. Service not less frequently than once a year, provide the Minister of justice review of the service's functions and the use of budget resources, as well as laws and regulations be prepared within a public annual report.
18. The Minister of Justice has the right at any time to request a review of the State land policy implementation, as well as for service activities.
Vi. Closing questions 19. Be declared unenforceable by the Council of Ministers of 13 May 1993 decision No. 241 on the State land service of the Republic regulations "(Latvian journal, 1993, no. 26).
20. the regulations issued on the basis of the State land Service Charter (approved by the Council of Ministers of 13 May 1993 decision No. 241), is in force until the adoption of external laws, governing the land policy implementation, but not longer than until 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister-Minister a. traffic Justice Minister shlesers s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of rules shall enter into force on 5 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia