Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/103988
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 182 in Riga, 15 March 2005 (pr. 14. § 12) the procedure for the grant and paid compensation for the guardian obligations Issued under the State social benefits law article 15, first subparagraph, and article 17, first and second part i. General provisions 1 the question defines the procedure for the grant and paid compensation for the guardian's duties (remuneration), the amount of remuneration and the procedure for its review.
II. the amount of remuneration and the remuneration of its revision is about $38 per month.
3. The amount of remuneration by the children and Family Affairs shall review the proposal of the Cabinet, according to the State budget, assessing the economic situation in the country, and taking into account the Central Statistical administration of certain workers ' average monthly gross wage increases.
III. Consideration of request and assignment 4. for consideration, the applicant or the authorized person in any State social insurance agency shall submit a written request to the Department for consideration and presentation of the following documents: 4.1. identity document;
4.2. the guardianship of a child in the birth certificate;
4.3. the family courts (pagastties) decision on custody;
4.4. If the remuneration of the mandate requires the authorized person.
5. Decision on granting of remuneration adopted in State social insurance agency of Department according to the requesting remuneration declared place of residence.
6. Documents for consideration of granting of the State social insurance agency Division appearance within 10 days after receiving it and shall decide on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant reasonable remuneration.
7. Compensation shall not be granted: 7.1. State social benefit in the cases stipulated by law;
7.2. If the applicant for compensation does not constitute State social benefits law requirements benefit;
7.3. If the applicant does not submit the reimbursement or show all documents in these provisions.
8. the decision on the grant of compensation or refusal to grant compensation based on the State social insurance agency chapter rewards requested James Announces writing and specify the procedures for appeals and contestation.
9. to be calculated, but the death of the beneficiary due to the amount of remuneration received by the applicant or his authorised person at any State social insurance agency shall submit a written request to the Department for an amount of consideration received and present the following documents: 9.1. identity document;
9.2. the deceased beneficiary's death certificate;
9.3. the marriage certificate, if you did not receive the required amount of the deceased beneficiary's spouse;
9.4. relationship, if you do not receive the required amount of dead relatives are beneficiaries;
9.5. the power if you do not receive the required amount of the authorised person.
IV. Remuneration costs remuneration costs 10 to start no later than the next calendar month after the date of award of remuneration.
11. If the guardian circumstances which could justify the costs of termination compensation, he must, not later than within 10 days notify the State social insurance agency in the Department according to the guardian declared residence.
12. If family courts (pagastties) abolished the custody and, in accordance with national social benefits law in article 20, the third part is the cost of remuneration should be stopped, the family courts (pagastties) not later than within 10 days notify the State social insurance agency in the Department under the former guardian's declared place of living.
13. If the State social insurance agency a division of fault of the person assigned the remuneration is not paid within the time limit laid down, the amount of the consideration the person paid without a time limit.
14. If a beneficiary is not justified for reasons attributable to the remuneration, the remuneration received by the consignee has the obligation to repay the amount concerned voluntarily or it is deducted from the national social benefits that a beneficiary to be paid in the coming months, and that are allowed to make deductions.
15. If a person wrongfully received remuneration shall not be refunded or compensation costs voluntarily terminates before the debt is extinguished, the amount recovered, to travel to the Court of Justice.
16. the consideration of the cost of the month interrupted by the first date following the month when the circumstances which led to the discontinuing of the remuneration, except in the case of remuneration at the time of grant already had known the term of suspension of remuneration.
Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 19 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia