Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/104396
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 197, Riga, 22 March 2005 (pr. Nr. 15. § 19) rules on organic aquaculture animals and products derived therefrom and control procedure Issued under Cabinet installations of article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 of rule 1 defines organic aquaculture animals (fish, shrimp, shellfish) production order for the purpose of artificially created bodies of water (pond) and products derived therefrom and control arrangements.
2. organic aquaculture animals reared in accordance with the legislation on organic farming, as well as the requirements laid down pursuant to Council of 24 June 1991 regulation (EEC) No 2092/91 on organic production of agricultural products and indications referring thereto on agricultural products and foodstuffs and its amendments (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 2092/91).
3. Farm grown organic aquaculture animals, of Council Regulation No 2092/91 in articles 6 and 7.
4. control and monitoring of these provisions provides the control authority (food and veterinary service confirmed the inspection body accredited in accordance with standards LVS EN 45011:2004 L ' General requirements for bodies dealing with product certification systems ") according to Council Regulation No 2092/91 article 8 and 9 the requirements and regulations for organic farming.
5. the Operator will list the organic aquaculture animals and products obtained therefrom, in order to ensure traceability.
6. aquaculture animals species that are grown organically, is prohibited in the same farm to grow conventional.
7. to all aquaculture animal production and processing used in the area of organic farming and comply with Council Regulation 2092/91, is set out in the transitional period — one year to ensure pond within that period, they farmed organic aquaculture animals and products derived therefrom in compliance with those requirements.
8. If the aquaculture animals reared on the farm both organic and conventional, or the transition from conventional to organic methods of cultivation, types of cultivation takes place at the farm, the operator shall ensure that: 8.1 artificially created water bodies, in which aquaculture animals are reared organically, is separated from the body of water in which aquaculture animals are reared conventionally, and it does not affect conventional farmed in aquaculture feed, pharmaceuticals and cleaning products;
8.2. the organic aquaculture, animal feed in finished products derived therefrom, as well as other necessary substances are kept separately from the products derived from aquaculture animals bred conventionally, this feed and other storage facilities;
8.3. the organic aquaculture animal production, as well as cleaning and disinfecting products are marked;
8.4. both organic and conventional farming in the document according to paragraph 21 of these rules.
9. Organic aquaculture animals forbidden to grow basins, reservoirs or containers that are made of artificial materials (e.g. concrete, polyester), with the exception of those provisions referred to in paragraph 10.
10. Organic aquaculture animals are allowed to hold from artificial materials prepare basins: 10.1. follow-on formulae of juvenile: 10.1.1. karpveidīg fish fry — up to eight weeks;
10.1.2. lašveidīg fish fry — up to 12 weeks;
10.1.3. juvenile cancer — up to 12 weeks;
10.2. If the animals are intended for disposal and are not fed.
11. The pond provides a separate water supply and drainage.
12. Organic aquaculture animal gametes for artificial dzimumnobriešan and development to stimulate the use of hormones.
13. Holding purchased organic aquaculture animal breeding material. If the organic breeding material is not available, then the authorities permit may buy conventional breeding produced material.
14. Conventional aquaculture animals reared for breeding material marketed as organic aquaculture products if the animals concerned within a period of not less than two-thirds of their life have been raised according to the requirements of this regulation.
15. Triploīd and genetically modified animals prohibited in aquaculture grow as organic products.
16. it is prohibited to make the artificial gender in aquaculture animals.
17. The organic aquaculture feed used in animal nutrition, which consists of: 17.1. organic produce raw materials;
17.2. the raw material obtained in biological ponds in which aquaculture animals are reared.
18. Organic aquaculture animal nutrition shall be prohibited to use: 18.1. growth regulators;
18.2. appetite for stimulētāj;
11.6. amino acids;
12.8. feed and feed additives that contain genetically modified organisms or in the manufacture of which they are used;
11.7. the conventional feed and antibiotics;
18.10. feed derived from the same species of aquaculture animals which are reared on the farm.
19. If you need additional input, may be used for organic aquaculture animal protein derived from other aquaculture species, which constitute up to 50% of the mass of the animal concerned.
20. Nourishing organic aquaculture animals shall ensure that there will be negative impact on the biodiversity of the environment.
21. The Operator log Specifies the following information: 21.1. aquaculture feed used in animal nutrition, feed manufacturers, and fed;
21.2. purchased and sold in aquaculture production and its quantity;
21.3. the disinfectants used in the farm;
21.4. aquaculture animal diseases (diagnosis, type of treatment, duration and method of administration of medication, medication use and dose, the specified withdrawal period (karenc)).
22. This provision 21. data referred to in paragraph 1 shall be preserved for at least five years.
23. the Operator shall, in accordance with veterinary law and in cooperation with practising veterinarians provide infectious disease control and surveillance measures.
24. The Operator shall be notified immediately to the veterinarian practicing on the aquaculture animal sudden death or multiple simultaneous presence of aquaculture animals, as well as suspected cases with infectious diseases.
25. The organic aquaculture animals for disease prevention the use of veterinary medicinal products and chemically synthesized substances.
26. The veterinary medicinal product and a chemically synthesized substances used by practicing veterinarians.
27. where bio-treatment of aquaculture animals are used in veterinary medicinal products regulations on the use of medicinal products in food-producing animals in the prescribed withdrawal period (karenc) extended twice. If the withdrawal period (karenc) laws on the use of medicinal products in food-producing animals is not set, the organic farming it is two weeks.
28. biological disinfection of aquaculture animals using common salt and hydrogen peroxide.
29. Dead organic aquaculture animals kept on the farm according to the size of the container or tank that can be cleaned.
30. the dead organic aquaculture animals and other not used for human consumption of aquaculture animal by-products, processed or disposed of in accordance with the European Parliament and of the Council of 3 October 2002, Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002 laying down health rules concerning animal by-products not intended for human consumption.
31. The pond used to disinfect quicklime and ultraviolet radiation. The only drained pools sanitized.
32. Hlorkaļķ use of disinfecting the pool is forbidden.
33. The pond in fertilizer use in organic farming for hard manure, but not more than 25 kg of nitrogen per hectare in tīrviel water.
34. The organic aquaculture animals and products obtained therefrom are transported in accordance with the legislation on veterinary requirements for aquaculture animals and products from aquaculture.
35. The organic cultivation of aquaculture animals and transporting prohibited from using hormones, stimulants, and sedative.
36. before the transport 48stund of organic aquaculture animals not fed.
37. before killing the organic aquaculture animals are stunned and immediately killed.
38.Uz organic aquaculture animal production equipment used for the resulting changes are removed mechanically or with flame.
39. The organic rearing of aquaculture animals for disinfecting equipment used for used for resources referred to Council Regulation 2092/91 of IIpielik ma Edaļ.
Instead, the Prime Minister of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in agricultural Minister m. rose Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 25 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia