Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/104520
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 201, Riga, 22 March 2005 (pr. 5. § 15) corruption prevention and combating Bureau Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment in the first part of 1. Corruption Prevention and combating Bureau (hereinafter the Office) under the supervision of the Prime Minister's existing direct regulatory authority.
2. the Bureau shall take the corruption prevention and combating Bureau's statutory functions.
3. the Office shall operate in corruption prevention and combating Bureau laws and other legal rights and obligations.
4. the Office shall be headed by a Chief of the Office. Office boss take the corruption prevention and combating Bureau of the statutory functions of the Chief of the Office and equipment of Public Administration Act direct authorities managerial functions.
5. the Office's boss after coordination with the Office of the Prime Minister issued the rules of procedure, as well as the departments of the Bureau regulations.
6. the Office of the boss's deputies. Office of the Deputy Chief of the Office of the Chief competence.
7. the Office's boss might be assistants and advisers.
8. the Office's central apparatus and territorial Department staff consists of the Department heads, Deputy Heads of Department, main specialist, specialist and cognitive perpetrators. The staff meets in the job description.
9. the Office's rule of law activities provide the Office boss. The Office Manager is responsible for management decisions to the establishment and operation of the system.
10. the Office of the Commissioner shall be entitled to cancel the Office of executive decisions and succeed in the internal regulations.
11. the Office's officials issued administrative act and the Office of the officer or employee's actual action may be challenged, by submitting the submissions to the boss of the Office administrative processes governing laws in the order, if the external laws and regulations unless otherwise specified.
12. the Office of the Chief of administrative acts issued and actual action may appeal to the Court if the external laws and regulations unless otherwise specified.
13. the Bureau at least every six months in the Cabinet of Ministers and the Parliament a report on the activities of the Office, functions and the use of budget resources.
Instead, the Prime Minister of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik, Minister of Justice s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 31 March 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia