Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105062
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 218, Riga, 29 March 2005 (pr. No 16 31) medical care and integrity inspection quality control Inspection Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General questions 1. Medical care and integrity inspection quality control inspection (inspection) is the health of the three mini direct regulatory authority.
2. Inspection activities aimed at controlling medical care professional and working quality of expertise medical institutions and to facilitate medical care and improving the quality of inspection capacity in the country.
II. Inspection functions, tasks and rights 3. inspection shall have the following functions: 3.1 control the medical care and the expertise of professional quality of working medical institutions, regardless of their form of ownership and subordination;
3.2. to examine the treatment of persons in vocational training and in compliance with for the performance of the duties of the position.
4. in order to implement certain features, the Inspectorate has the following tasks: 4.1 make expertise and provide advice on medical care and quality of expertise working medical institution, irrespective of its form of ownership and subordination, as well as on the quality of treatment if the person took the medication of treatment outside the hospital, or the quality of treatment if the treatment performed by a person without medical training;
4.2. control or treatment is the relevant conformity assessment bodies issued a declaration of conformity and certification of persons or treatment is provided to the institution of the medical certificate;
4.3. to propose treatment institutional conformity assessment bodies to assess the hospital's compliance with laws and regulations concerning minimum requirements for the medical institutions;
4.4. to control medical authorities the regulatory enactments toš sais performance and availability of medical care in the field of expertise;
4.5. to control the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drug use treatment need;
4.6. where legislation to issue an administrative medical care and availability of expertise;
4.7. to examine individual applications to medical care and the quality of inspection capacity;
4.8. to examine personal suggestions and proposals on population quality of medical care and provide a response according to the competency, as well as in the Ministry of health to submit appropriate proposals for health care policy and health systems development in the country;
4.9. at the request of the Court to give an opinion on the medical care and working quality control;
4.10. to organize professional meetings of non-governmental organisations, and participate in, as well as to participate in the hospital's head of organized meetings and provide explanations of the laws on medical care and availability of expertise;
4.11. to inform the public about the activities of the Inspectorate.
5. inspections shall have the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive, free of charge from the medical authorities and State and local government institutions, as well as the laws and regulations in the order from the private law natural and legal persons to carry out the necessary expertise in medical records, information and documents;
5.2. to request and receive from the person who provided the treatment or service is responsible for the compliance with the minimum requirements of the institution, oral and written explanation;
5.3. the medical institution at the scheduled and unscheduled medical care and integrity inspection quality tests;
5.4. the administrative offences code, to examine the cases provided for in the administrative offences and impose administrative penalties;
5.5. to propose the Latvian Association of doctors decide on treatment person's certificate, the suspension or cancellation;
5.6. According to the law "on companies, institutions and organisations of the suspension order" to take a decision on the hospital's treatment of personal or suspension;
5.7. If necessary, examination or inspection, to call Professional Association professionals;
5.8. to cooperate with foreign public administration institutions, international and non-governmental organizations, their representatives and experts.
III. Inspection Department inspection work 6 conducts the inspection. The head of the inspections carried out in the facilities of Public Administration Act direct authorities managerial functions. Inspection Manager is appointed and released from the post of Health Minister.
7. inspection leader creates the organisational structure of the Inspectorate.
IV. Inspection activity ensuring the rule of law and reporting Inspection activities 8. the rule of law provide the head of the inspection. Inspection Manager is responsible for management decisions to the establishment and operation of the system.
9. the head of the Inspectorate have the right to cancel or amend the inspection officer decisions and succeed in the internal regulations.
10. the head of the inspection shall take a decision on contested inspection officials issued the administrative act or the inspection of officials or servants of the actual action. The head of the Inspectorate's decision can be appealed in court.
11. the head of the inspection not less than annually submit to the Minister of health overview and analysis of inspection functions, and the use of budget resources.
Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs a. Health Minister Pabriks g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia