Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105323
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 226 in Riga in 2005 (April 5. No. 17) order in which served the passenger and freight road transport certificates of professional competence Issued in accordance with article 6 of the law on road transport of the fourth and fifth paragraph of article 30 and the law "About the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 18, first paragraph, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the person issued the passenger and freight road transport certificates of professional competence as well as minimum requirements for the carriage driver's professional activities.
2. the rules shall apply to the following types of carriage: 2.1. international passenger transport;
2.2. international road haulage;
2.3. Inland passenger transport;
2.4. the domestic freight transport.
II. Professional competence certificate 3. Professional competence certificate (hereinafter certificate) certifying its holder's compliance with the certificate of professional competence in carrying you.
4. the certificate approved by the Transport Ministers.
5. the certificate shall include at least the following information: 5.1. issuing country distinguishing sign (en);
5.2. certificate number;
5.3. the owner's name, surname, date and place of birth;
5.4. occupational tests of knowledge and skills exam (Exo menu) settlement date;
5.5. the izsniedzējinstitūcij name and the imprint of the stamp;
5.6. road type (in accordance with the provisions of point 2);
5.7. the date and place of issue;
5.8. the representatives of the izsniedzējinstitūcij position, name, surname and signature;
5.9. the examination Commission President's name and signature.
6. Ministry of transportation shall issue a certificate to the person in accordance with the requirements of this regulation have successfully passed the exam.
7. the certificate shall specify the number of the rule referred to in paragraph 2, the types of road transport.
III. Professional knowledge and skills 8. To obtain a certificate, the person has the necessary knowledge and skills in the following areas: 8.1. transport operations in the Republic of Latvia regulatory laws, international conventions and treaties, European Union legislation;
8.2. business management and organisation of road transport (logistics);
8.3. business financial and economic management;
8.4. Merchant obligations, duties and responsibilities.
9. The minimum professional knowledge and skills for each of these rules referred to in paragraph 2, the road way specified in annex 1 of these rules.
IV. Training courses 10. Training courses organized under the programs, which are developed in accordance with the provisions of chapter III and in annex 1.
11. The course duration in respect of international passenger and freight transport at least 80 hours of training, but in terms of domestic passengers and cargo — at least 50 hours of training.
12. following the successful completion of the training course to the person issuing the document, including the following: 12.1 the organizer of the training course in the name of the authority;
12.2. the number of the document;
12.3. the holder of the document name, date and place of birth;
12.4. the period during which the course was held;
12.5. Learn program (road type);
12.6. date and place of issue;
12.7. the course manager of the organising authority, name, surname and signature.
V. exam and evaluation of the results of his 13 professional knowledge and skills attested by completing the exam. The exam takes Transport Ministers created the examining board.
14. A Person may organize an examination if it has at least a general basic education and vocational education or vocational secondary education.
15. to organize the exam, the examination shall be submitted to the Commission the following documents: 15.1. submission (annex 2);
15.2. copy of identity document (the presentation of the original);
15.3. a copy of the certificate (the original show), if any of the above;
15.4. If the person has finished this chapter IV training courses referred to in this provision, paragraph 12 of that document;
15.5. If a party to the employment relationship for at least five years has handled commercial road haulage way concerned — evidence of these activities.
16. the exam in writing. The exam consists of two parts: the first part 16.1: the answer check test. It will include at least 30 questions with four answer variants, one of which is correct. The first part of the exam lasts two academic hours (90 minutes);
16.2. second part: analysis of the situation. It is given tasks or situations described and provides that need to be answered at least five questions. The second part of the exam lasts two academic hours (90 minutes).
17. in order to obtain a positive assessment in each part of the exam necessary to receive not less than 60% of the maximum possible score.
18. A Person exempted from the examination of the second paragraph of the sort if it give the information the Commission has presented this rule 15.5. document referred to below.
19. If a person has received a negative rating in one or both parts of the examination or by submitting these rules 15.1 and 15.5. documents referred to, provided false information, examining Board within 10 working days of the adoption of the Exo men in writing notify the person of the refusal to issue a certificate and on the possibility of repeating the sort of exam.
20. If a person finishes the rules referred to in chapter IV of the training courses, but in one or both parts of the exam has received a negative rating, the person is allowed a period of six months to sort the exam again.
21. If the person is not finished those in chapter IV of these regulations for training courses, and in one of the parts of the exam has received a negative rating, the person is allowed a period of six months (once) again to sort the menu. Exo In other cases not allowed again to sort the exam until the person is finished the relevant training courses.
22. the independence of the Commission decision on the negative judgment on one or both parts of the exam the person can challenge the Ministry of transport. The Ministry of transport's decision can be appealed in court.
23. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 22 April 2004, Regulation No 379 "education programme minimum transport Manager (administrator) professional qualification" (Latvian journal, 2004, 66 no).
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) the Council on 29 April 1996 of Directive 96/26/EC on admission to the occupation of road haulage operator and road passenger transport operator and mutual recognition of diplomas, certificates and other evidence of formal qualifications intended to facilitate for these operators the right to freedom of establishment in national and international transport operations;
2) Council 1 October 1998 Directive 98/76/EC amending Directive 96/26/EC on admission to the occupation of road haulage operator and road rail žier transport operator and mutual recognition of diplomas, certificates and other evidence of formal qualifications intended to facilitate for these operators the right to freedom of establishment in national and international transport operations.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 8 April 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 226 a Person the necessary professional knowledge and skills, minimum no PO box
The knowledge and skills of the carriage way international passenger car transport international truck transport domestic passenger car transport domestic truck transport 1 2 3 4 5 6 1.
Civil rights 1.1.
the main types of contract used in road transport and with the rights and obligations arising from these treaties + + + + 1.2.
negotiating on legislation according to the agreement, particularly in relation to the conditions of carriage + + + + 1.3.
the claim of the other Contracting Party in respect of the evaluation of the recovery of compensation for loss or damage of goods during transport, or delayed delivery, as well as the impact of such requirements on the contractual evaluation + + 1.4.
the rules and obligations arising from the Convention on the contract for the international carriage of goods (CMR Convention) ++ 1.5.
the claim of the other Contracting Party in respect of the evaluation of the recovery of compensation for injury to passengers or damage to their baggage caused by an accident during transportation, or for delays in carrying you, as well as the impact of such requirements on the contractual evaluation + + 2.
Commercial law 2.1.
the conditions and formalities associated with commercial activity in the area in question, the General obligations of the carrier (for example, registration, data storage), insolvency (bankruptcy) of the ensuing consequences +++ + 2.2.
knowledge of the various forms of business organisation and rules governing the structure and activity of the + + ++ 3.
Legislation in the social field 3.1.
different road sais clouded the role of social institutions and functions (such as trade unions, employees, authorised representatives, labour inspectorates) + + + + 3.2.
employers ' obligations in the field of social security + + + + 3.3.
the contract provisions for different categories of workers employed in the road transport enterprises (for example, the form of the contracts, obligations of the parties, provided the working conditions, working hours, paid leave, compensation, termination) + + + + 3.4.
European Agreement concerning the work of crews of vehicles engaged in international road transport (AETR), and practical measures to be taken for the fulfilment of these conditions. Regulation No 3820/85 and 3821/85, the conditions and the practical measures to be taken to meet them ++ 3.5.
driving and rest time and its accounting rules + + + + 4.
Laws and regulations in the financial sector 4.1.
regulations governing value added tax on transport services ++ ++ 4.2.
regulations governing vehicle fees + + + + 4.3.
laws and regulations governing taxes on certain types of goods vehicles, separate charges for road use and infrastructure use tax + tour + + + 4.4.
legislation governing income tax + + + + 5.
Merchant komercdar ness and financial management 5.1.
legislation and practice relating to cheques, bills of Exchange, promissory notes, credit cards and other payment tools + + + + 5.2.
the various forms of credit (for example, bank credit, documentary credit, guarantee deposits, mortgages, leasing, factoring), payments and obligations resulting from them + + + + 5.3.
balance (from which it is composed and how to analyze) + + + + 5.4.
the profit and loss account and analysis of the reading + + + + 5.5.
the company's profitability and financial position, in particular assess – on the basis of financial indicators + + + + 5.6.
budget preparation + + + + 5.7.
the company's cost elements (for example, fixed costs, variable costs, working capital, depreciation) + + + + 5.8.
organizational structure (for example, in relation to the company as a whole, with distribution of task) + + + + 5.9.
marketing, advertising and public relations principles (such as transport services, advertising, customer filing preparation) + + + + 5.10.
Miscellaneous insurance related to road transport (liability, professional liability, accident/life insurance, non-life and luggage insurance) and the obligations resulting from them + + + + 5.11.
communication systems with mobile objects, systems of electronic data transmission in road transport use + + + + 5.12.
the rules governing the movement of goods marks spend carrying conclusions by road, the "Incoterms" freight by road + + 5.13.
different types of transport auxiliaries, their role, their functions and status + + 5.14.
the rules governing the tariff and the determination of fare passengers + + 5.15.
the rules governing the preparation of invoices for the carriage of passengers by road + + 6.
6.1. Market access
professional rules by autopārvadāj Kuma on a must for consideration and in accordance with the provisions of the contract, sublease for the leader + grant for komercpārv car rental vehicles and sublease agreements and rules governing business licensing, authorization to work in the profession, the permissions that are required for the performance of road checks and sanctions + + + + 6.2.
road transport enterprise creation rules + + + + 6.3.
documents that need to join the mi autopār services in the freight corridor and in the organisation of control ++ + + 6.4.
the organisation of the market in the carriage of goods, cargo handling and logistics terms + + 6.5.
border crossing formalities, the TIR Carnet and the necessary document package, the duties and responsibilities stemming from its use of + 6.6.
passenger transport market organization rules + + 6.7.
the provisions relating to the carriage of passengers + + 7.
Technical standards and technical aspects of carriage 7.1.
allowable weight and size, if the actions of the weight and/or size exceeds permissible norms (e.g., in what circumstances is it possible deviations from these rules) + + + + 7.2.
the vehicle and its components (chassis, engine, trans mission system, braking system, etc.) according to your company's needs +++ + 7.3.
formalities connected with the vehicle type approval, registration and technical inspection + + + + 7.4.
noise levels and transport means exhaust air pollution reduction + + + + 7.5.
periodic road maintenance plans + + + + 7.6.
handling and loading of the device (for example, the truck's rear side, containers, pallets), instructions in connection with the loading and unloading of cargo (for example, the placement, the dissemination in the Ridge, Nova compaction, locking, reinforcement) + + 7.7.
various types of combined transport of you, where the part is carried out by rail or by ferry + + 7.8.
requirements arising from directives 94/55/EC and 96/35/EC and Regulation No 259/93 and provided for in the laws on the transport of dangerous goods and waste + + 7.9.
the measures provided for in the rules on the carriage of perishable foodstuffs and the dāšan under the agreement for the perishables food international international services and on the special equipment to be used (ATP) of these trades + 7.10.
requirements arising from the provisions of Directive 91/628/EEC concerning the protection of animals during transport, and provided for in the laws on the transport of live animals + + 8.
Traffic safety 8.1.
road vehicles at the wire in the necessary Qualifi cations (e.g. the ram, driver's license, medical certificate) + + + + 8.2.
the traffic rules, prohibitions and SMEs met limited žojum (such as speed limits, priorities, waiting and parking restrictions, use of lights, road signs) in national and international traffic + + + + 8.3.
instructions and safety precautions related to the vehicle's technical condition, equipment and freight + + + + 8.4.
action in the event of an emergency and the measures to be taken to prevent accidents and serious traffic safety violations from happening again + + + + 8.5.
knowledge of the layout of the road network of domestic and international traffic + + + + traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 226 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia