Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/105450
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 225 in Riga in 2005 (April 5. Nr. 17) Uptown privatisation proposal registration issued in accordance with the law "on State and local residential privatization" 82. the first paragraph of article 1. determines the order in which the privatisation Commission or the national agency "housing agency" recorded the privatisation proposals.
2. register the privatisation proposals of the Commission or of the relevant State privatisation agency "housing agency" in the privatisation proposal.
3. the register shall include the following particulars: 3.1 the privatization proposal in time;
3.2. the law "on State and local residential privatization" in the second subparagraph of article 81 in particular information;
3.3. details of the privatisation proposal provided to the applicant.
4. the privatization Commission or State Agency "housing agency" has the right to examine the privatization proposal and the documents annexed thereto to the accuracy of the information provided.
5. With the privatisation proposal included in a register message shall be entitled to inspect the apartment or home viendzīvokļ tenant, his family member or by a person with the tenant and his family members have concluded the agreement notarized on the privatisation of housing, as well as the respective artist's workshop of the lessee.
6. the national agency "housing agency" providing the privatisation Commission registered the privatisation proposal tracking database of privatisation.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 9 April 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia